Shoes & Handbags Offers
68 Members and 10445 Guests Online

Ladyjenn's Activity

Re: Sulfate free shampoo

In Beauty Banter 1409586701.8

I agree, i use them on and off, but my hair is so much fuller, I just started using Dove moisturizing shampoo and oxygen conditioner. Love it. I can even go 3 days without washing without the greasies, which is better for my hair this way too. Continue Reading

Re: Why do hairstylists hate Pantene products??!?

In Beauty Banter 1409585934.613

I tried the Monoi from Carol's daughter and OMG my hair looked like straw, and it had no slip. Not for me for sure. I'm currrently using Dove and Wen once in a while on my color treated hair. Works great, and my hair has volume and is soft. When I use a sulfate free shampoo my hair gets greasy and flat! Continue Reading

Re: Anybody planning to get the iphone 6?

In Electronics Talk 1409542944.313

I hope the prices do go down for Samsung, but not likely, they are coming out with the Galaxy Note 4 in a few days! I'm hoping I like the size, cause I want it! I already have a Samsung Galaxy which is bigger than my DH's Iphone 4, I can barely read it, neither can he! Maybe by Christmas the Samsung's will go on sale. I'm also getting the Galaxy 2 camera, so cool. I love taking pics everywhere I go! Continue Reading

Re: Why do hairstylists hate Pantene products??!?

In Beauty Banter 1409542548.933

I've heard it often before. Personally I don't see what the big deal is, the silicones make your hair look better. I personally think my hair looks better and softer with Tresseme than it does with my Wen. I have a ton of Wen so I mix it with my shampoo, I got it for free. I haven't tried Pantene, but always heard it was bad so I stayed away. It must be doing something well, it's been around since i was a kid! Continue Reading

Re: Any thoughts on the Samsung Camera TSV ?

In Electronics Talk 1409542220.427

I got it in white which sold out. So excited, the Galaxy 1 model got rave reviews on every site, walmart, amazon, samsung, etc. I almost paid more for the first model and backed out and saw that this price was cheaper than the original on sale at Walmart now! I can't resist, they even had the original at Costco, and that sold out, so now that the 2 is cheaper, I had to get it. I have the Samsung Galaxy cell phone so will know how to use it. Love all the filters. Thankful for the easy pay! Yay! Continue Reading

Re: Can you tell me how your SERTA Mattress is holding up?

In For the Home Talk 1402716133

Thank you! I don't expect any mattress to last 10 years. We had a simmons beautyrest that sagged too, they say not to get pillowtops but i have the most luxurious simmons beautyrest in my guestroom that we all love, just need it in a bigger size, and have gone through 3 beds already. Nothing compares to this classic, Not even the expensive line of Simmons, they just don't make them that way anymore. It's 11 years old and feels brand new, we also tried the Simmons comforpedic memory foam, and while it feels great, 2 hours later my entire back hurts. We can return it for a small fee, and S... Continue Reading

Can you tell me how your SERTA Mattress is holding up?

Last Reply by Classique 1404512424.45 | Started by Ladyjenn in For the Home Talk

For those who ordered and received their TSV Serta Mattresses from QVC, I was just wondering how your mattresses are holding up months later? I'm thinking of ordering one today. I've read some bad reviews online, about sagging, and we did order one from Sam's Club (free returns) that was very comfortable, but did start to sag within 2 weeks, but I miss that comfortable mattress! Really interested in ordering another one. Please let me know how yours worked out! I'm interested in a pillowtop. I have a lot of pressure points on a memory foam mattress and have loved the feel of the Serta's.... Continue Reading

Re: PLEASE help me decide!!! PLEASE

In Health & Fitness 1400950085.917

I know someone who had the total gym and it provides hardly any resistance. Save your money! Continue Reading

Re: Opinions Wanted From Those Experienced With Dogs, Floors & Allergies

In For the Home Talk 1400950006.537

Yeah carpet is so gross, I hate to think how much dirt is in there. We have wood floors but also have had laminate. Both are great for dogs. I've had nice laminate installed for around $2.00 a square foot, tons of wholesale or flooring warehouses. You will have your pick, and it makes your space look brand new! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 217
1 2 3 4 ...217Next