Re: Tatcha 4 Piece Discovery Kit

In Beauty Banter 1414255035.123

Great, I will check them out, thank you! Continue Reading

Re: Tatcha 4 Piece Discovery Kit

In Beauty Banter 1414254035.09

JeanLouiseFinch can you mention what dupes you are using? TIA! Continue Reading

Re: BJs and Costco

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413134814.503

We have a Costco and Sam's right next to each other! I like that Sam's is always way less crowded, but Costco has more selection. You always go to Sam's for gas because the lines at Costco are too long! Continue Reading

Re: O/T My QVC Serta Is Only 2 Months Old and Is Falling Apart!

In Beauty Banter 1412524820.263

Our brand new serta did that that we purchased from Sam's. Only Sam's will come back within 90 days and pick it up for a full refund! We ended up getting a firm Simmon's beauty rest mattress pillowtop mattress from Sears. It has the firm coil that lasts for 10 years + but the top is soft enough for me, where most mattresses, even plush ones were too hard for my back, I weigh around 124. It was our best purchase ever after going to through like 5 mattresses! Sears has great sales too, we paid less than $1000 for our Simmon's cal king! Continue Reading

Re: Dry Shampoo when not washing hair? Shower cap to keep hair dry in shower?

In Beauty Banter 1410053968.01

Shower cap, they sell nice ones at Ross and Marshalls for like $4. Then I sometimes wet my bangs, and style! I can go 3 days without washing again. Continue Reading

QVC Shipping

Last Reply by Toni 973 1410656313.013 | Started by Ladyjenn in TSV Talk

Their Shipping is horrible. I ordered the Samsung TSV last weekend, Saturday night and I'm still waiting for any kind of tracking update. All I can see on UPS is it left the warehouse across the country, and I'm in CA. Terrible, I check every day and nothing has been updated. What kind of shipping is this? Lol Oh yeah it was free. Very unhappy! I can't wait to receive my item! And a week later it's barely left! Continue Reading

Re: Sulfate free shampoo

In Beauty Banter 1409586701.8

I agree, i use them on and off, but my hair is so much fuller, I just started using Dove moisturizing shampoo and oxygen conditioner. Love it. I can even go 3 days without washing without the greasies, which is better for my hair this way too. Continue Reading

Re: Why do hairstylists hate Pantene products??!?

In Beauty Banter 1409585934.613

I tried the Monoi from Carol's daughter and OMG my hair looked like straw, and it had no slip. Not for me for sure. I'm currrently using Dove and Wen once in a while on my color treated hair. Works great, and my hair has volume and is soft. When I use a sulfate free shampoo my hair gets greasy and flat! Continue Reading

Re: Anybody planning to get the iphone 6?

In Electronics Talk 1409542944.313

I hope the prices do go down for Samsung, but not likely, they are coming out with the Galaxy Note 4 in a few days! I'm hoping I like the size, cause I want it! I already have a Samsung Galaxy which is bigger than my DH's Iphone 4, I can barely read it, neither can he! Maybe by Christmas the Samsung's will go on sale. I'm also getting the Galaxy 2 camera, so cool. I love taking pics everywhere I go! Continue Reading

Re: Why do hairstylists hate Pantene products??!?

In Beauty Banter 1409542548.933

I've heard it often before. Personally I don't see what the big deal is, the silicones make your hair look better. I personally think my hair looks better and softer with Tresseme than it does with my Wen. I have a ton of Wen so I mix it with my shampoo, I got it for free. I haven't tried Pantene, but always heard it was bad so I stayed away. It must be doing something well, it's been around since i was a kid! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 218
1 2 3 4 ...218Next