Just-Reduced Clearance
51 Members and 15073 Guests Online

lOVETOSHOP's Activity

Re: How Do You Decorate for a Pool Party? With a Fancy Cocktail Wreath!

In For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs 1402774511.02

Jill - I made this exact type wreath two summers ago...can't remember where I got the idea or if I just thought of it since I had a surplus of those drink umbrellas, but I decided after I made it to use it as a candle ring on the food table at our picnic and everyone commented on it! Bet it would also be cute on a drink table. Happy summer! Continue Reading

Re: Stay-cation 2014

In The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1401378653.883

Jayne, Sometimes a staycation lets you appreciate the people in your life more than a typical vacation because you are in your own surroundings and not constantly focusing on sightseeing, etc. Your home looks lovely and the perfect site for a staycation! Another plus...Buzz can be with you all on a staycation! He is adorable! Enjoy your time together, you certainly deserve it, Jayne! Continue Reading

Re: Remembering Audrey Graver

In Susan Graver 1400090261.783

Susan, So sorry for the loss of someone so influential in your life... How touching, though, that you had such a close and wonderful relationship with your mother-in-law. I hear so many stories of daughters-in-law and mothers-in-law who do not get along, yet you two were so close both professionally and personally. It is a touching relationship that you had. Even though she is no longer on this earth in body, her spirit will live on always in all that you shared together. May the days ahead bring you and your family peace and may the special memories made with Audrey bring smiles instead ... Continue Reading

Re: Life is Precious

In The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs 1400016759.52

We all think we have a lifetime of tomorrows. None of us knows when our time to leave this earth will come, which is why we must live each day to the fullest. It's an old cliché, but oh so true! Congrats to you and Nicole on her embarking on the next exciting journey in her life. So sad about that young man who lost his life...shows how fleeting life is. Continue Reading

Re: Mothers who have lost children...how do you cope on Mother's Day?

In Among Friends 1400014788.06

After reading all of these posts, I've concluded that grief is as unique as the person experiencing it. We all react differently. I'm sure if we could choose to not be in pain anymore, we certainly would. But we cannot control what our heart feels. Once again, my sincere sympathies to mothers who grieve their children and to children who grieve their mothers on Mother's Day and every day. Continue Reading

My heart goes out to Susan Graver

Last Reply by LurkyLoo 1400178665.963 | Started by lOVETOSHOP in Among Friends

So sorry to hear via Susan's facebook that her mother-in-law, Audrey, passed away last Friday. I know how hard this must be as she was extremely close to Audrey and they designed the SG line together. My thoughts and prayers are with the Graver family. Continue Reading

Re: Vote Now: How many children does Susan Graver have?

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Susan Graver 1399949147.453

I agree that there's no need to be rude and in "attack mode" on Susan. There are better ways to get points across if you are dissatisfied with her presentations. That being said, here is my attempt! Susan...I think you are a talented designer and are very passionate about your work. But...I have to admit, there are times that your presentations are a little manic and it makes me nervous to watch so I have to either mute or change the channel. Not saying this to be catty, just trying to let you know that if your presentations were slowed down, if all colors and sizes were shown before you s... Continue Reading

Re: Happy Mother's Day!

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1399948271.063

Leah, You inherited your mother's beautiful smile... I owe my mom for all I am today. I lost her almost 30 years ago when I was only 22. But even though she was my mom for what I consider too short a time, what she taught me in that time was immeasurable! You have a beautiful family and I'm sure your mother is smiling down on you from heaven, proud of the person you have become, as I hope my sweet mother is also doing as she looks down on me! Continue Reading

Re: David's discussion on the phone with his mother today.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1399947629.487

So nice to see such mutual admiration between a mother and son. I've always liked David and he seems very loyal to his friends and family. He's genuine and down-to-earth and also seems to have a heart of gold! Continue Reading

Re: so sorry Susan

In Fashion Talk 1399947125.7

So very sorry for this terrible loss, to the entire Graver family. I know Susan lost her own mother a few years ago, and I know she seemed to think of Audrey as her second mother. I always thought it was such a treasured relationship she had with her mother-in-law, as you always hear stories of mother-in-laws and daughter-in-laws who don't get along. Susan, may the days ahead get easier as you realize how fortunate you were to have had Audrey in your life, and may it comfort you to know that I'm sure she felt the same way about you. You obviously adored one another! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 41
1 2 3 4 ...41Next