Just-Reduced Clearance
19 Members and 11841 Guests Online

lOVETOSHOP's Activity

Re: Amy Stran's delivery update

In Beauty With Benefits 1398044115.253

Thank you, jay633, for posting the link to Amy's facebook page. I got to see Bree's picture...she's adorable! I turned 50 this year, and I am so technologically "unadvanced" that it's pitiful! Thanks to you, I got to see the picture! Continue Reading

Re: Do your parents/in-laws babysit your kids while you work?

In Mom to Mom Forum 1397677389.523

My mother in law was only 42 when our son was born. I stayed home for his first nine months, then she offered to babysit when I returned to work. She refused any type of payment so we would buy her things to compensate (gift cert's to restaurants, stores, had them over to dinner often, etc.). Five years later, we had our second son (our older son was in school) and she also watched him while I worked. We were very fortunate as she was a young grandma. However, I never wanted her to feel like she was taken advantage of. There were periods during that time that my husband went on different... Continue Reading

Re: Do your parents/in-laws babysit your kids while you work?

In Mom to Mom Forum 1397677277.897

My mother in law was only 42 when our son was born. I stayed home for his first nine months, then she offered to babysit when I returned to work. She refused any type of payment so we would buy her things to compensate (gift cert's to restaurants, stores, had them over to dinner often, etc.). Five years later, we had our second son (our older son was in school) and she also watched him while I worked. We were very fortunate as she was a young grandma. However, I never wanted her to feel like she was taken advantage of. There were periods during that time that my husband went on different... Continue Reading

Re: Easter Entertaining!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Coffee Talk 1397531168.53

Melissa - Kudos to you...these ideas are adorable! I love love love the front door bunny...think I'll make it next year for my front door! Your ideas are unique, yet not expensive to make and easy to do, which I love. Thanks for sharing! Continue Reading

Male Birkenstock Rep

Last Reply by lolakimono 1397576420.44 | Started by lOVETOSHOP in Fashion Talk

I haven't seen Birkenstocks presented on QVC for quite a while. Since Claudia left as the rep., there had been a very nice gentleman on representing the line. I saw it posted a while back on these forums that this man (forgive me, I don't remember his name) had suffered a serious bout with oral cancer. I was wondering how he is doing and if this might be the reason Birki's hasn't been on in a while. But then again, I'm sure if he is still recovering, they would simply have another rep take his place for now. Or...maybe they are phasing the line out...I hope not, though! Continue Reading

Re: Our First Anniversary - Paper, Right?!?

In Beauty Banter, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1397179173.587

Shawn, Hard to believe already one year has passed! Loved all the sweet pictures. Even though it took awhile to find each other, it was so worth the wait, right?! ~ ~ To Love...And To Be Loved...Is The Greatest Gift! ~ ~ Congratulations! Donna in Upstate NY P.S. LOVED the cake Joe made...I can't make flowers for the life of me, and when I try to use that writing "goo" in the tube, I always mess up...I'm with Joe...I go for the sugary letters that they sell by all the cake sprinkles and writing tubes in the grocery store. Love how he wrote "my girl" on it too!:) Continue Reading

Re: CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD SITE FOR WIGS

In Among Friends 1396057674.393

Actually, we're in a small town in upstate NY...the only place that has wigs is in our mall and when I went to look at them, they were horrible! I know a lot of on-line sites sell wigs and I thought maybe someone had experience with them and knew of a particular one they could recommend. Of course, I'd love to be able to go to a shop and see and feel them, but we just don't have that type of place where we live. Continue Reading

Re: A MUCH NEEDED GETAWAY!

In Fashion Talk, Quacker Factory, Hosts & Personalities 1396056679.813

I will vacation through you, Angel...looks like a wonderful, relaxing trip...well deserved by you! Glad you got away and look forward to seeing you on the Q! P.S. A "swim-out" room? Possibly the coolest thing I've ever seen, besides a swim-up-to-bar!!!!!! Continue Reading

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD SITE FOR WIGS

Last Reply by bigsister 1396259085.427 | Started by lOVETOSHOP in Among Friends

My sister has had terrible hair thinning due to extreme thyroid problems. Her hair is coming out in clumps....she's not vain, but wants to look into getting a wig that is realistic looking yet comfortable. I have no clue as to where to even begin to look. The Ken Paves wigs on the Q don't look that real to me. I've made it my mission to find something for her and also purchase one for her as her finances are not the best right now. I think it would really help her feel better about all of this....hopefully, once she is on medication, she'll get more hair regrowth. Any direction you could... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 38
1 2 3 4 ...38Next