TSV(R) Preview
44 Members and 9170 Guests Online

littleone2's Activity

Re: Ripkanista dog/animal lovers O/T - my Yorkie Paris II

In Judith Ripka 1413597866.733

LuckyPeach, I am reaching out with a great big hug, prayers and much love. SammyCat, you summed it up so beautifully. LuckyPeach, you and your husband are angels on earth for your mission of love and caring for the wonderful rescues. I am truly sorry to hear that Paris II (Pootie) has passed over the Rainbow Bridge. The furbabies you have won the lottery on earth. SammyCatt1, thank you for sharing the beautiful photos of some of your furbabies that have gone over the Rainbow Bridge. Our only child walked in a benefit for the local shelter last weekend and called us because no one had a... Continue Reading

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka October 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

In Judith Ripka 1412952765.47

Good Morning, It is quite quiet on the forum this a.m. Where is everyone? LuckyPeach, I am sorry to hear of your precious doggies struggle with kennel cough. We are animal lovers and you are so kind to adopt from the shelter. We have been supporters of our shelters, too. I pray that this bout is over soon - it sounds like with the tiny size of the Yorkies it is a much tougher battle. One of our cat rescues (12 1/2 years old) got sick a couple of weeks ago and the battle was quickly lost. He was a "world class" cat (very dog like), and I doubt we'll ever see a personality so unique. I... Continue Reading

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka mini Sept. 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1410970639.713

Hi LuckyPeach and DinoBaby, I totally missed the mini visit but did want to chime in after-the-fact. LuckyPeach, the cross is lovely - it looks like it is rich with sparkle. DinoBaby, I hope you get your backordered/waitlisted monaco watch. I'll be looking forward to your reviews on the items you ordered. Easy pay sure does make things more tempting and easier! I promised myself to only have one easy pay item on my account at a time after I paid them off a bit ago. Needless to say, that didn't work for me! I received a card for 2 easy pays on request and have already ordered another item. I s... Continue Reading

Re: Be Here or Be Square!!!! The 2:00 Show is about to begin.......

In Judith Ripka 1409258108.15

Oh, oh..... OTO's tonight .... I got pulled away from the show, DTGD wanted to go swimming in the lake (brr......cold ----- her parents said they wouldn't go in so I went in with her). I can't wait to hear all the reviews. The pearl necklace system in 14K clad was my easy pay purchase. Sounds like the Ripkanista's have some lovely things coming. I love the Ambrosia bracelet. Continue Reading

Re: Be Here or Be Square!!!! The 2:00 Show is about to begin.......

In Judith Ripka 1409250204.943

Hi Ripkanistas, Nice to see you and chat. I am finding the event prices and easy pays very tempting. I had paid off my easy pays a bit ago and promised (myself) not to have multiple items going at once again. So far I just added one item on easy pay (and one not on easy pay). Lots of pretty treasures..... Continue Reading

Re: Who's here for the Ripka 10:00am show?

In Judith Ripka 1409237458.857

Hi Ripkanistas, I'm here and enjoying the shows. I purchased the truffle 36" necklace in rose gold clad and the interchangeable pearl necklace in 14K clad (previous TSV) - I must be done! Enjoy. Continue Reading

Re: LET'S DISCUSS: Judith Ripka August 2014 visit- what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1409231430.3

Hi LuckyPeach and Ripkanistas, LuckyPeach, I'm so sorry to hear of the back spasms and stress and was hoping this summer would find a reprieve of that for you. Things are quieter here and DTGD is getting ready for preschool so I will have a lot more free time. I personally think age 3 is young to send the little tikes off, but I'm sure it will be good for her. I'll still have my grandson, age 1, several days a week but he is much more "mellow" in personality than the little girl. Those event prices are killing me! I purchased J290468 (interchangeable necklace in clad) although now I'm wo... Continue Reading

Re: Ripka's Event Prices!!! They Got Me!!!

In Judith Ripka 1409151260.667

culebra, I, too, purchased the sterling at the TSV. I just went back and looked at my sales receipt. I thought it was $428 with shipping and tax, but actually, it came in at $438. The sterling version is now $198, on 6 easy pays and free shipping. It is a screaming deal. I wish my daughter wanted one for Christmas. I did order it in the clad on the event pricing. Pepper22, you ordered some beauties. You really can't go wrong with these prices! Spirithorses, thanks for the heads up on asking for a supervisor to possibly get an easy pay on request! Enjoy the shows. Vickie00, even at ... Continue Reading

Re: Ripka's Event Prices!!! They Got Me!!!

In Judith Ripka 1409082459.337

Me2Me, thanks for posting this. I had checked for event pricing on this necklace a few days ago and it was not marked down (I do know they did have a special event price last show which was about $100 higher but still a great price). I have this necklace in sterling (love it) but paid the TSV price (mine was $428 with shipping and tax). I have always thought it would be nice to have this necklace in the clad, and was delighted with the event pricing, easy pay and free shipping. Needless to say, I jumped on it. Thanks again, and I hope everyone who orders or has this necklace enjoys it. Continue Reading

Re: Event Price items

In Judith Ripka 1408641452.24

Hi newjerseygirl and smarty, Thanks for the heads up! I ordered a 36" rose gold clad truffle bead necklace. The event price was significantly less than the clearance price. When they event priced the pearl "system" necklace which had been an earlier TSV, the event price was really a good deal (about $100 off the TSV price), and the price went way up following the show (I think it almost doubled. I think they are "playing" with prices a bit.) I'm looking forward to the shows. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 43
1 2 3 4 ...43Next