Live Spring Style
25 Members and 15848 Guests Online

littleone2's Activity

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka March 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1426177582.817

Hi LuckyPeach and Ripkanistas, It is great to see you all. I purchased the gold glad dewdrop necklace (J284978) that was the lunchtime special this week and also J288843 Sterling 11.55 diamonique bead necklace (clearance item). I'm just so far behind on old wish list items that I have been selecting from my wish list and adding new show items to that list to wait for possible markdowns. I do love the bangles but so far I'm passing on them because of the other two purchases. I hope everyone is doing well. We had a mild winter in Minnesota (although we did have a couple of deep cold spells)... Continue Reading

Re: For Lucky Peach

In Judith Ripka 1426127784.447

We're missing you LuckyPeach, are you out there? Please come out to play with us ..... (smiles) Continue Reading

Re: She gets me every time.....

In Judith Ripka 1426127736.897

I can't wait to hear reviews and see some great photos of your new treasures ladies! I bought the lunch time special dew drop necklace in clad so that is it for me this time. Anisha and others who have posted photos, thank you for them. I've had the dew drop necklace on my wishlist since Anisha posted a lovely actual photo many months ago. Continue Reading

Re: Botkier

In All About Handbags 1425151810.8

Delighted to hear you are so happy with your Botkier handbag. I have three of them and adore them all. They are beautifully detailed, functional bags. Continue Reading

Lunch Time Special J288489 5.75 118 Facet Estate Necklace

Started by littleone2 in Judith Ripka 1425140462.027

Great special today - I have this necklace and absolutely adore it (I have a review posted under the necklace or under Lucky Peach's thread). Enjoy! Continue Reading

Re: REVIEWS Please post Judith Ripka February 2015 REVIEWS here... :)

In Judith Ripka 1424970785.247

Hi Ripkanistas! Please join LuckyPeach's thread to discuss your reviews. They are so helpful. I received J290447 Sterling & Clad (Tri-Color - sterling, rose & yellow gold) 2.95 ctw drop earring. These are about 1 1/2" long and have a beautiful presence. They are a great "bridge" earring if you love the mixed metal look. I was looking for an earring that would go with my 36" rose gold clad truffle necklace without buying a specific rose gold clad earring. These earrings also look great with the pearl system that was an earlier TSV (I have this in both the gold and silver version w... Continue Reading

Re: REVIEWS Please post Judith Ripka February 2015 REVIEWS here... :)

In Judith Ripka 1424008978.93

Hi LuckyPeach, Great to see you post. I do hope the customer service of Excel Brands will take care of your concerns and quickly resolve them. Anytime there is a transition, one only hopes that the quality and care will be there. I received J288489 5.75 118 Facet Estate Necklace and it is a true beauty. It hangs perfectly on the neckline and sparkles like crazy. It is the perfect piece particularly to wear with a V-necklace with the sparkling rows of diamonique hanging down. This necklace has an adjustment so it can be 18" or 20". An additional adjustment to 16" or 17" would have been... Continue Reading

Re: Some new JR treasures - Pictures speak for themselves.....

In Judith Ripka 1423942882.083

Wow! Thank you for the beautiful photos of these stunning pieces. They remind me of the type of pieces that would have been shown in the "Once in a Lifetime" shows. They are gorgeous - enjoy! Continue Reading

Re: ROUND FOUR - Who's here to chat & laugh?

In Judith Ripka 1422839080.597

Oh my, the gemstone lariat necklace looks fabulous on Judith..... Continue Reading

Re: Round Three! Who's here for chatting and laughing?

In Judith Ripka 1422810211.387

Enjoying the weekend with my fellow Ripkanista friends! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 44
1 2 3 4 ...44Next