The Joy of Christmas
109 Members and 8844 Guests Online

animalsrus's Activity

Re: Joan Tributes

In Beauty Banter 1410289217.337

On 9/9/2014 fligal said: All of the negative nellies on this page should be ashamed of themselves! We all grieve in different ways. If you have nothing good to say about someone who passed on then keep it to yourselves! Whoever you are( glad I don't know you), you sound quite jealous and you happen to be disrespectful! In whatever way people grieve, for how long and for whom is none of your business! It just reiterates how disrespectful you are! Well said Fligal!! I agree with you and was really confused by the negativity that was spewed by a certain few. I'm no Joan fan,,but she was still ... Continue Reading

Re: O/T beauties in the dental field

In Beauty Banter 1409350919.377

That was suppose to be botox not boots... oops! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409350751.56

I just now got back to this thread and have not read all the replies...to clarify to those that DID respond..I would like to say....I have not only worked in oral SURGERY but also in general dentistry. I do NOT agree that oral surgeons would or should do perm.tattoos..or plastic surgery procedures unless they have a license to do so. And to reply to another...many dentists do NOT do extractions...they send them to us...which is preferable as surgeons have the training and skills to get it done with less trauma. Also..we don't do boots or fillers as that really should be done by pladtics. Afte... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409258835.493

Hi snowkita,,Ive been in the business for 37 years.....(OUCH!!!) and what your new dentist is telling you is correct. I have now been in this practice of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery for 22 years...we often,,most often,,do both sides at the same time, as in extracting wisdom teeth or even removing cysts and tumors. It is all dependant on what the patient wants. It is , in this office anyway, beneficial to the patient to have it all done at once since most of them have sedation (costly) so, they choose to pay for sedation once and get it all done. No problems that I've ever seen with anest... Continue Reading

Re: Best smudge proof eyeliner for very oily eyelids

In Beauty Banter 1408656774.927

On 8/21/2014 JMFINLEY001 said: Bobbi Brown's Gel Eyeliner is great-doesn't budge on me! Personally don't like Bobbi Brown,, its expensive and dries out very quickly. I talked once to a Bobby consultant about the dryness,,,she said, that's what gel liners do..nothing you can do about it. So I started trying gel liners in all sorts of brands. Like rimmel gel and for pencils,,Jordana and Ulta gel liner pencils do great for me and I have the oily lids too. HTH. Continue Reading

Re: Can Anyone Identify This Beautiful Power/Bronzer brush?

In Beauty Banter 1408568156.673

Fab23,,,did you look at the MUFE one,,I think it looks more like the one in the video...its more plush. But also saw a new one made by IT for Ulta that looks really close. Anyway,,its just more for all of us to peruse and decide. Ladies,,have a good week. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1408567616.32

On 8/20/2014 fab23 said: @Sooner It's Tweezerman. They have it on their website! Click on Brush IQ... Cr*p,,,,here I thought I did it...way to burst my bubble Fab!! Just kidding of course,but now Im off to check out the tweezerman brush...OH boy,,,another place for great tools and Im a brush junkie,,,you just fed my addiction Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1408560956

The Givenchy looks nice,,but if you look at the handle and the upper part of the handle where it looks like it balloons out abit,,the givenchy is not as close as the MUFE brush. It's just my opinion,,,Im not positive,,but ,,regardless,,Im tempted by the MUFE brush,,,and I need another cosmetic brush like I need another hole in the head. OY!! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1408559170.377

FOUND IT!!!!! It is Make Up Forever #130 Large powder brush and sephora has it for $55.00. Hmmmmmm,,,tempting!!! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1408558564.8

Redconvertiblegirl,,that worked,,,,to a certain extent. However, I am on a work computer and it is a dinosaur!! it keeps freezing..but I got a look at the brush. It does NOT look like sigma,,,but now...I HAVE to find it~~~!!!! Hopefully,,,,,"I'll be back" ;-) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 49
1 2 3 4 ...49Next