Weekend Preview
145 Members and 13555 Guests Online

MoJoV's Activity

Re: The Pet Chat Corner October 20 - 26, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1413918845.973

Thank you Panda for keeping us up to date. You have a lot of good friends here all keeping up the prayer and good thoughts for you and your family. Hope all of you are having a great day. It's gloomy and windy here to day. But that's okay,it's Fall and Daisy and Angie are sleeping at my feet. Continue Reading

Nice Yankee coupon

Last Reply by VaBelle35 1413943874.63 | Started by MoJoV in Candles

Went to the Yankee store today to buy my November Rain candle and I received a coupon for buy2 get 2 free from 10/27-11/30. That's a nice coupon for Thanksgiving hostess gifts or Christmas. Just in case anyone is interested. I also took a candle back to B&B that had only burned down half way and couldn't get to relight. They gave me a new replacement. Someone on these boards posted B&B is no longer cruelty free so I may not be the great customer I was there. Anyone know if Yankee is cruelty free? Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner October 20 - 26, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1413850572.25

Many thoughts and prayers for our dear, sweet Panda. Continue Reading

Re: Question about Labs (dogs)

In Pet Lovers 1413850451.373

On 10/20/2014 Lilysmom said: I finally got smart and bought a raised dish for food and water with a surround so food and water doesn't get on the floor. Much easier to manage. Raised food dishes should always be used for Labs. We had a Lab who got "Bloat." After the expensive surgery to save his life the vet said big, barrell chested dogs should always have raised food dishes to help prevent "bloat." It won't completely eliminate the threat, but it will help. Continue Reading

Re: Disgusted with host (Gabriel? on at 9:48 PT or 12:48 ET, Friday Oct. 17th)

In Pet Lovers 1413850157.62

I understand how this could happen. We now have Daisy, a Brussels Griffon, because she nipped my Granddaughter on the lip. Daisy looks like a stuffed animal and Granddaughter treated her like one. Some pets and small children just don't belong together. Luckily, DH and I took Daisy and now couldn't live without her. Granddaughter lives hundreds of miles away and we don't get to see her often enough but when we do,Daisy and she are kept apart. Continue Reading

Re: Ms.Lopez

In Beauty Banter 1413849650.22

I totally agree about Ms Lopez. I had not watched her in quite a while and lately when I did, I was really surprised how different her affect was. Loud and hard sell now. But I guess she has a job to do and she's doing it. Whatever sells the "stuff." Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner October 13 - 19, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1413336854.167

Happy Tuesday everyone. It's raining cats and dogs here and is quite balmy. More like April than October. Beastie, thank you for thinking of me. The really bad weather went south of here, thank goodness. I hope you and your furkids are doing well, too. Daisy is completely fine now after her ordeal with the fall she took. She's such a little acrobat always jumping and twisting. I was worried about her, tho. And BIG NEWS! Angie let DH put her leash and collar on. She has never let him do this in the 4 years we've had her so this is huge. Maybe she finally is seeing him as a friend. Som... Continue Reading

Re: neck lines for older women

In Fashion Talk 1413336080.53

I purchased two bras from QVC a while back. They have lace insets and really fill in low necklines well. I do alot of bending at my job and don't want to put on a "show." I don't like the bulk and heat of a cami under another top. I don't have an item number for the bras but I'm sure you could find them. Continue Reading

Re: Spanish Ebola Patient's Dog to be Euthanized

In Pet Lovers 1413249785.99

On 10/12/2014 goldenretriever said: Why did the news media feel it was necessary to post pictures of the dog??? I saw 2 different pics on the front page of MSN. I didn't even want to think about it, let alone attach a picture to the heartache. It WAS NOT necessary! Golden, I'm with you on that. When I see the pictures of things like that it stays with me and haunts me. As you said it's bad enough to know it goes on, we don't have to see a picture of the sweet pet. Continue Reading

Re: My beloved dog is gone. Will the pain ever ease?

In Pet Lovers 1413249496.473

Canada, so so sorry for the loss of your beloved Faith. I so empathize with the pain you're feeling. We love them so much and it's so hard to let them go. Blessings to you and your family. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 148
1 2 3 4 ...148Next