Christmas in July(R) Sale
54 Members and 10678 Guests Online

MoJoV's Activity

Re: What elements go into a good book for you?

In Book Club 1406144444.97

I can't bear books that give so much information just because they can. Just the facts, I love bare bones writing. Clean,brief sentences get me every time. Continue Reading

Re: Fans of Masterpiece Paradise

In TV Talk 1406144253.297

Thank you,Hooty. I'm a big fan of Paradise and so is my daughter. Can't wait til September. Continue Reading

How are your Impatiens doing?

Last Reply by JustJazzmom 1406173295.437 | Started by MoJoV in In the Garden

Mine are doing beautifully this year. Planted them all along my garden path along with begonia and petunia and it's a riot of lovely color with no promlems. So glad they're back, I missed them last year. By the way I'm in a Chicago burb. Continue Reading

Re: Ugh! How long does Christmas in July last

In Beauty Banter 1405824255.843

Hate it! They start real Christmas before Halloween, I'm fed up with Christmas by the time it gets here for real. When I say "fed up" I mean all the hype for "buy buy buy." Not the real meaning of it. Continue Reading

Re: Our Pluggy went to the bridge this morning...

In Pet Lovers 1405739463.597

Matty,Libby and Family, so so very sorry to hear of your precious boy Pluggy's passing. I know how much you all loved him. And I know how much he will be missed and cried for. Blessings to you all. Continue Reading

How are you doing with your NutraBullet900?

Last Reply by Mary Bailey 1405639272.76 | Started by MoJoV in Kitchen & Food Talk

I received mine this week and love it. I've made some great drinks for DH and I. I've been using spinach and blueberries, carrots. I've used coconut water for the liquid. This is a good way for me to get veggies into him that hardly eats them. I didn't use the superfood package that came with it, didn't like the looks of it. Did anyone use that? How do you like yours and what have you made with it, I'm interested. Thanks. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner July 14 - 20, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1405614759.86

Pandas are the cutest things in the world. Panda my kids bought me a lovely little panda pendant for Mother's Day this year. It's small with black and white crystals, I love it and I know you would, too. They bought it at Penneys. I'm having a problem with Angie and Daisy barking barking barking. The weather has been so nice we have all the windows opened and those two just bark constantly. Every little noise outside or another dog barking a block away. So much so I worry about neighbors getting mad. Haven't heard any complaints yet, tho. Angie has the bark of a huge dog in her 25lb bo... Continue Reading

Re: So many Vera bags being used everywhere

In Vera Bradley 1405613585.057

Lots on college campuses, too. Continue Reading

Re: How many Vera bags, wallets, totes, etc. do you own?

In Vera Bradley 1405613479.31

I have 3 VB purses. My favorite was a gift, it has a black background with little elephants in pink headresses all over it. I don't know what it's called but I love it. It's not Ella Blue. Anyone know the pattern? I, too, like Jaque doing the presentations, she has such fun with them and I like her enthusiasm. I work in retail and I see soo many VB bags in all shapes and sizes and carried by all ages. Mostly younger women, though. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner July 14 - 20, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1405393849.047

Hi everyone. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful week for us like early Fall,Matty you are right. But we're coming out of HUGE rains. Panda hope your Doc can help you find some answers about your pain. Looking forward to the cow pix. Thank you Sheltie for starting us off. Hope your "dry walk" was fun. Enough already with the rain I say. How far do you and Lily go, a mile or less or more? I like to take Angie a mile on cool days. Beastie hello to you and all the kitties. Hope everyone has a lovely summer week. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 139
1 2 3 4 ...139Next