Just-Reduced Clearance
84 Members and 17825 Guests Online

MoJoV's Activity

Re: Guiding Light Memory

In TV Talk 1419217860.347

This thread really makes me miss all those bygone soaps. I watched them since I was a child in school and throughout my adult years (when I could.) That was some good acting, they actually made you care about what happened to them. All these talk and cooking shows..no time for that. They are all just one big commercial. Continue Reading

Re: Shop hq...have you been on that site?

In Fashion Talk 1418930520.173

I've seen some of the Shop HQ clothing and really didn't like anything. Big prints and uneven hemlines, batwing arms,sparkles and lace. No, not interested. Continue Reading

Re: What Does Illuminating Blush Mean To You

In Beauty Banter 1418930016.303

On 12/17/2014 shannara said: MoJoV - When I read your post about Revlon Skinlights, it seemed to me that I had read something about those being relaunched. I googled and it is available again in the Revlon PhotoReady line now, but still called Skinlights. Supposed to be available at Ulta and Target. Hope you can find it if you're interested. Shannara!! If I find my Skinlights you are going to be my hero! Thankyou so much for your post. I was in Ulta just the other day and didn't see it, but that doesn't mean it wasn't there. Continue Reading

Re: jennifer coffey

In The Q We Love 1418929834.77

I just saw Jennifer the other day for the first time and thought she did an excellent job. She was very thorough with her presentations. Her voice was fine with me, it's Rachel that has a voice like nails on a chalkboard to me. Continue Reading

Re: Great dry shampoo!

In Beauty Banter 1418862785.403

It has alcohol and silica (not good) but keratin, too. I like the way it make my hair look between shampoos. Continue Reading

Christmas in Connecticut

Last Reply by Hooty 1419029350.987 | Started by MoJoV in Movies

I just love that movie. Those old movies from the 40's had such atmosphere and I love looking at the furniture and the way they dressed then. Barbara Stanwyk and cute "Cuddles" Zakal (sp). So cozy for Christmas. Continue Reading

Re: Elementary

In TV Talk 1418862193.883

DH and I were big fans...now not so much. New person doesn't fit. But he's still watching anyway. I gave up. Continue Reading

Re: Am I A Crazy Dog Lady??

In Pet Lovers 1418861383.087

NO! Your are not a crazy dog lady. You know your pet and trying to keep ahead of anything with her health is not crazy, I think it's smart. I changed vets years ago when the vet made me feel stupid for bringing my Boston Terrier in. Sydni had vomited a few times and was just acting odd. The vet couldn't find anything wrong but said "these dogs do DO puke,ya know." I had two Boston Terriers and know they are prone to puking but the way it was said made me feel foolish. I found another vet,a far better one. I hope your Gracie is feeling better and I know you will only do what you think is in... Continue Reading

Great dry shampoo!

Last Reply by rebel 1419131822.63 | Started by MoJoV in Beauty Banter

I've been using Suave dry shampoo with Keratin infusion and I really like it. I don't like to wash my hair every day. This brand makes my hair feel clean and an added bonus makes it look thicker. Continue Reading

Re: What Does Illuminating Blush Mean To You

In Beauty Banter 1418860564.847

It's funny you should mention this topic. I just purchased a Physicians Formula illuminating blush in Natural Pearl. It's a small compact ( with mirror ) with it's own little brush. I like it. I'm no kid and do not need shimmer or sparkle, and this seems to be just enough to dust around my face. I purchased it at Ulta for about $10. They had a a darker pink, but this one is the lighter of the two. I'm always looking for something like Skinlights that Revlon discontinued a few years ago. It was the perfect liquid foundation IMO. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 153
1 2 3 4 ...153Next