Big Bonanza Silver Sale(R)
149 Members and 14126 Guests Online

MoJoV's Activity

Re: No Shelby till spring?

In Dooney & Bourke 1424840667.55

Your post caught my eye because my granddaughter's name is Shelby and she is doing her second semester in Madrid Spain and I won't see her til Spring : No Shelby til Spring for me :( Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner Feb. 23 - March 2, 2015

In Pet Lovers 1424733527.573

Hi everyone. Hope your Monday is going well. It's cold here but I guess it's cold everywhere. I did manage to take Angie for a short, fast walk. She loves her walks and I feel bad when she doesn't get one. Doxie!!! where the blazes have you been? Haven't heard any adventures of you and those girls of yours for awhile and I for one am missing them. What's the story? Hope you and the furkins are ok. I'm glad to read that life for you, Matty, is returning to the new normal without your sweet Sandy. Hoping that your family continues in good health. Sheltie,thank you for doing what you do... Continue Reading

Re: why all the sleeveless dress's on tv reporters

In Fashion Talk 1424620621.143

On 2/18/2015 Newnick ame said: On 2/16/2015 MoJoV said: All this "hot lights" talk is bogus...maybe back in the 50's. I would like to know when are we going to see the male news readers wearing nice tight tank tops? Some of the women reading news look like they're wearing bathing suits,actually. Silly. When was the last time you were on a stage? The local nor national news shows aren't produced on a "stage." Productions are done in television studios,quite different from a stage where performers are lit to be seen from distances. Continue Reading

Re: Sharon and Kerstin

In The Q We Love 1424560199.6

Not a fan of Kerstin,she talks way too fast and is too full of herself. IMO. Continue Reading

Re: Green smoothies for glowing skin

In Beauty Banter 1424553859.757

Very simple. Handful of kale handful of spinach a few baby carrots,top it off with blueberries. I add some coconut water to thin it. It's great,even DH likes it. I use my Bullet all the time for smoothies Continue Reading

Re: Sadie and Zoey Lu

In Pet Lovers, Health & Fitness, Hosts & Personalities 1424468466.763

Thanks for sharing that touching story,Dan. So many of us can empathize with it. We aren't replacing our lost ones, we don't forget them. But there is always room in our hearts for another. Zoey is precious, I wish you many happy years with her. Continue Reading

Re: why all the sleeveless dress's on tv reporters

In Fashion Talk 1424107298.383

All this "hot lights" talk is bogus...maybe back in the 50's. I would like to know when are we going to see the male news readers wearing nice tight tank tops? Some of the women reading news look like they're wearing bathing suits,actually. Silly. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner February 9 - 15, 2015

In Pet Lovers 1424060252.963

Matty,just read your posts. ..I'm so sorry about your baby Sandy. I know how much your family loved her. We all empathize with your pain and loss. Hopefully all will continue well for Steven . Blessings to you and your family. Continue Reading

Re: Cocky or just confident?

In Viewpoints 1423757432.097

that was hilarious,had to show it to DH,too. Thanks for sharing. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner February 9 - 15, 2015

In Pet Lovers 1423602068.067

I guess what I had to say was sooo important that I said it twice,sorry Continue Reading

Page 1 of 158
1 2 3 4 ...158Next