Handbag Clearance
116 Members and 12664 Guests Online

MoJoV's Activity

Re: I think I owe Lori Goldstein an apology

In Lori Goldstein 1397793541.917

I just saw Antonella doing a Lori show for a minute and I thought Antonella looked great in the vest and black outfit she had on. Very flattering. Antonella should most definately purchase that vest in that color. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Going To Watch Fargo

In TV Talk 1397752626.347

We watched it and liked it. It's very much like the movie, twisted and funny (and verrry violent). Fargo was such a great movie I wondered how they were going to do this. Also John from PBS Sherlock is one of the main characters. These English actors are so good. And Billy Bob is always his crawly self :) Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner April 14-20, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1397752108.643

Doxie my MIL had a wonderful sense of humor and was a rabid animal lover, she would have laughted out loud at your post :) Don't mess with them geese,boy. There is a lawsuit here in Illinois about a guy being killed by a swan! Knocked him out of his kayak and he died. Not funny but people should wise up,no? I hope all of you here have a wonderful Holiday, however you celebrate..Easter or Passover. Or just celebrating Spring is good too. Continue Reading

Re: YOGURT discussions......This is a "no" brand for me......

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397517756.53

Thank you for that info, who woulda guessed? Fishy yogurt. Stonyfield is my brand, that's a good citizen company. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner April 14-20, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1397517101.15

Hello everyone. After a lovely couple of Spring days, it is now SNOWING in suburban Chicago. Whatever.. I have a "lovely" smelling story about my girls and what they got into yesterday. I came home from work (working since 6 am mind you) and I let them out in the backyard, I briefly went to change my shoes and they were ready to be let in. Daisy is a blonde girl and she was a very dark brown from head to toe, I'm wondering..mud? Took a closer view of them and WHEW..they had been rolling in somebody's poop (racoon, skunk?). They stunk to high heaven. I put Daisy in the laundry room tub ... Continue Reading

Re: I hate my corner cabinet lazy susan thing...

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397516231.017

I have one...HATE HATE IT. Dark,big waste of space...never again. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner March 31 - April 6, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1396796730.36

Doxie, wow, talk about going the extra mile for patients (and patience ) your vet really sets an example. I love our vets but doubt they would do that. Hope you all have a great Sunday, DH and I are going out looking for a chair for him. A "TV watching" chair. Continue Reading

Re: April Scents, share what you are burning.

In Candles 1396658081.46

Just started BBW Lilac Blossoms, hurry up Spring! Continue Reading

Re: Todd English has left HSN

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1396657296.9

On 4/4/2014 LuvMM1 said: National enquirer posted pics of Chef in a hot tub with a bunch of hot babes. Claims he off the deep end. The few times I saw him selling, I thought he was kind of creepy and out of it. Continue Reading

Re: Faux Tanners

In Beauty Banter 1396579085.94

I like Tan Towels and the color they give me. I also like Jergens, but the Tan Towels are easier to use and give more even coverage. I don't notice a bad smell from either product. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 130
1 2 3 4 ...130Next