Labor Day Weekend Clearance
114 Members and 10097 Guests Online

MoJoV's Activity

Re: Todd English charged with drunk driving

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409534542.98

Oneanddone, unimaginably tragic. It's outrageous for anyone to be drunk and get in a car and drive. Selfish,stupid people. I hope whoever did that to you and your family was prosecuted to the FULL extent of the law and is no longer at large. If this Todd English person just got caught you can be sure this isn't the first time he's done it. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner August 25 - 31, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1409533660.86

I hope all of you here have a wonderful and relaxing Labor Day, whatever you have planned. Continue Reading

Re: Alberti needs more daytime fashion spots

In The Q We Love 1409533543.767

I haven't seen much of Alberti,but what I have seen I like. QVC absolutely needs some fresh faces especially male faces. Continue Reading

Re: OT: Question for ladies 60+ who still work

In Beauty Banter 1409533068.917

I feel your pain. But just remember that these things have a strange way of working out. I've seen so many "supervisors" come and go..yours sounds extremely immature and insecure. She may see her own job as hanging by a thread. But if you continue to feel miserable and trapped, I would bolt. You only have one life and you deserve to be happy. I hope it works out well for you whatever you decide. Bummer when you have the time to shop but not the $ ;) Continue Reading

Re: So Cute on Animal Planet. Is anyone else a fan?

In TV Talk 1409459675.163

If I'm channel surfing and I happen upon Too Cute, I always get sucked in. I love dogs especially. I love being with them,reading about them and just watching them. Did I say I love dogs? Continue Reading

Re: Poor, Leah

In Fashion Talk 1409458908.167

Leah is smart enough to know where her shoes are "buttered"-- those shoes she sells make her a nice living. And alot of those pictured shoes I LIKED. Continue Reading

Re: 3 Things You Didn’t Know About the Arachnids That Live on Your Face

In Beauty Banter 1409458587.03

I really don't want to look. But does it say they serve any kind of purpose for us or just parasites? Eeeesh. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone know a cruelty free brand made in the USA? (makeup)

In Beauty Banter 1409458418.23

Thank you everyone for the great response, I have lots of things to check out now. As I've said 1000 times before this board has the smartest,most informed people. Love it. Continue Reading

Anyone know a cruelty free brand made in the USA? (makeup)

Last Reply by MoJoV 1409458418.27 | Started by MoJoV in Beauty Banter

I've been looking and can't seem to find them. I found brands that were supposedly cruelty free but then were made in China. Anyone know of any makeup that is cruelty free and American made? Thanks for any info. Continue Reading

Re: Had to Put Down My Sweet Girl Yesterday...Prayers Please

In Pet Lovers 1409106580.55

Madisson, I'm so sorry for both your losses. That's a lot of pain all at once. Bless you. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 143
1 2 3 4 ...143Next