Labor Day Weekend Clearance
14 Members and 7132 Guests Online

Danni614's Activity

Re: "How Do You Take Your Coffee?" Keurig Sweepstakes!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Coffee Talk, The Q We Love 1394599498.933

Dark Roasted, hazelnut flavored creamer, and sugar! YUMMM Continue Reading

Re: Share your Holiday Advice for a Chance to Win!

In Q News, Gift Tip Blogs, Mom to Mom Blogs 1384925845.263

My advice: never give a gift to anyone that you wouldn't mind receiving yourself!! Continue Reading

Re: Isaac 90's Sketch Flash-Back!

In Fashion Talk, Isaac Mizrahi Live!, All About Accessories 1366685310.06

Color, Print, Pattern - Absolutely!!! I have soooo many of your cardigans, Isaac. LOVE THEM!!!! My combo of the moment: your 3/4 Sleeve Peony Blossom Print Cardigan in Coral Rouge with my army green, camoflauge skinnies!! Continue Reading

Re: You Look Marvelush!!

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1355577381.77

I am IN LOVE with the Marvelush scarves. Super soft and cozy. I own 9 of the 13 colors!! Continue Reading

Re: TIME TO SPARKLE! PLUS, TWO LIVE BLOG CHATS!

In Fashion Talk, Joan Rivers, Hosts & Personalities 1354648130.577

Good Afternoon!! I purchased two of the sequin scarves this morning (rose & gunmetal). I already own eight of the eleven colors of the sequin shell. May purchase the other three colors today. I love that they're not overly blinged out and holiday-ish. I can get year-round wear out of them = LOVIN 'EM!!! Continue Reading

Re: Your Beautiful Holiday Table

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Temp-tations, TSV Talk 1351401432.557

Hi Tara! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Temptations I think I have a piece in every single color so I can mix/match at any given time. I've also given sets as gifts and the recipients love it as well. Question - have you thought about doing any sets/pieces in animal print (ie. zebra, giraffe, leopard)? That would be cool! Continue Reading

Re: Denim & Co. Blog Chat Today at 11:00 a.m. EST!

In Fashion Talk, Denim & Co 1349104908.52

Does Denim & Co. have any tunic length sweaters with pockets? I am looking for sweaters that are long enough to cover everything if worn with leggings. Pockets would be a GREAT addition Continue Reading

Re: In the Kitchen with David - PM Edition - July 27th Show

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1311820826.25

Hi David! My favorite way to eat tomatoes is on a grilled cheese sandwich w/bacon!!! Continue Reading

Re: In the Kitchen with David - December 5th Show

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Gift Tip Blogs 1291574775.933

Hi David! My favorites are Caroling, Caroling and The Christmas Waltz!! Continue Reading

Re: In the Kitchen with David - November 28th Show

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Gift Tip Blogs 1290906829.42

Hi David! Happy Holidays to you and yours. I absolutely LOVE this time of year. I look forward to it all year long.......decorations, light displays, shopping, gift wrapping...................bring it on.........all of it!! But what I MOST look forward to is the holiday music!!!! I can listen to, and belt out on occasion, holiday tunes all year round.......just wonderful! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2