TSV(R) Preview
139 Members and 11299 Guests Online

sueroy's Activity

Re: Bring it Home with Jayne

In For the Home Talk, Candles, Hosts & Personalities 1392726152.07

Jayne, what a beautiful home you have. Buzz is so welcoming love him. Your painting is fabulous. Just love you!! Continue Reading

tops

Last Reply by PuppyBreath 1390970686.13 | Started by sueroy in Denim & Co

Will you be making tunic tops for summer in petite? Continue Reading

Re: This is it!!! The LAST "Theresa's Toy Shop" of the year!

In Hosts & Personalities, Gift Tip Blogs, Mom to Mom Blogs 1387472324.07

Thank you Theresa for helping me pick some toys for my grandchildren. You were a very big help. Hope you will do it again next year. Merry Christmas honey and I hope Santa gets you everything you ask for. Have a wonderful school vacation. Continue Reading

Re: Share your Holiday Advice for a Chance to Win!

In Q News, Gift Tip Blogs, Mom to Mom Blogs 1384963756.423

I start to buy early. I always get what people would like the most. I usually do my husband last cause he is the hardest to buy for but take time to decide what to get get him. Everyone is usually happy especially my grandchildren. Love watching and shopping on QVC because they show everything, demonstrate and you can read the reviews which is always a help. Continue Reading

Re: David Venable’s CookBook Tour

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Q News 1354871940.857

Will you be coming to Massachusetts/New Hampshire for book signing? PLEASE!!!! Continue Reading

Re: December Fur Baby of the Month

In For the Home Talk, Pet Lovers, Hosts & Personalities 1354791472.127

So cute!! I wish you would show all your babies. Continue Reading

Re: Dear Albany, What's all this buzz about Windows 8?

In Electronics Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk 1351786289.19

I have a Dell laptop that is the while supply last. I received it about a month or so ago. It has windows 7 on it but I can upgrade to window 8. If I upgrade will there be a tutorial to help? Thanks Albany. Sue Continue Reading

Re: In the Kitchen with David - February 13th Show - Happy Valentine's Day Foodies!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Gift Tip Blogs 1297599898.617

Hi David, I haven't decided yet. Probably a nice steak dinner with all the trimmings. My husband is a meat & potato guy. Susan, from Massachusetts Continue Reading

Re: In the Kitchen with David - January 30th Show

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1296395838.987

Hi David, I have had ENOUGH of this winter snow. Expecting more snow this week. Where do we put it??? Well, when my daughter told me she was getting married in Key West, Florida this April. I was not very happy about it because we come from a VERY large Italian family and love weddings. Well, I AM THRILLED NOW!!!! Even though I would of loved a home wedding with all the family, warm, sunny beach weather is looking vey good. We can't wait to go (just wish the family could be there). Love watching you - even my husband get a kick out of you!!! Sue Massachusetts!! Yes where the snow never STOP... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2