TSV(R) Preview
94 Members and 10486 Guests Online

DiAnne's Activity

Re: New Suede Jacket Available!

In Linea 1414284635.847

On 10/25/2014 sueinsf said: I can totally understand you taller gals finding this too short. As someone 5'2", I am thrilled to see a shorter length. Usually most of Louis' tops and some jackets are too long for me. However, I too want to wait and see the presentation. Love the stone but not sure I want to spend quite that much on it. We are at opposite ends of the same problem!! I am 5'11". I can also understand how many his jackets and tops would overpowering on you. Continue Reading

Re: Question for Those Having Pergo or Other Top of the Line Laminate

In For the Home Talk 1414281363.117

On 10/21/2014 contented said: I had Armstrong Luxe Vinyl Planks installed in my kitchen/dining area about 2 years ago. I didn't want laminate because I don't like the hollow sound. I am very happy with the results. There are a lot of different companies/levels of of this kind of flooring. The installers had a lot of experience with it, so the way it was put in was excellent. Knowing how to set the planks so they make a pleasing flow to the eye is a skill. Everyone who has seen this new floor has told me how great it looks. It's holding up very well. It's warm underfoot even in the winter and ... Continue Reading

Re: Across the United States in 50 Dishes.. link to recipes

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414264630.62

I have to divide my loyalty. I was born a California girl and love my fish tacos but I now reside in Washington state and the salmon is fabulous! Continue Reading

In Linea 1414260047.133

On 10/24/2014 GraceCO said: On 10/24/2014 DiAnne said: On 10/24/2014 GraceCO said: I don't understand any complaints about the pricing--I think it's reasonable. Love the stone, but sadly I have to pass because of the short length... I agree Grace. I think the price is very reasonable. The length does not bother me that much. If I could have purchased the matching pants I would have definitely ordered it but I don't need another suede jacket to wear with jeans. DiAnne, I'm surprised you'd be OK with the jacket length. I was imagining how high up my back that belt would go! it's frustratin... Continue Reading

Re: Do You Own Lisa's Gold Mercury Glass Birds?

In For the Home Talk 1414259418.147

I bought the red ones thinking I would put on the wreath on front door. I buy a real wreath every year from Costco, spray it with flocking and decorate with red and white against a black front door. It just dawned on me that this is not a good idea because the door is used and things sometimes fall off the wreath. I need unbreakable red birds. Any ideas where I could find them? Continue Reading

Re: Honeycrisp Apple Cranberry Pecan Conserves

In Recipe Swap 1414258925.54

I was going to make this but forgot the pectin at the store (again). I had a pork loin to cook so just made the usual homemade applesauce using the honey crisp (usually use granny smith) apples. I added the dried cranberries, fresh lemon juice and 1/4 cup of water and I only added 1/2 cup of sugar instead of 2-3/4 cups of sugar. I don't think I needed to add any sugar at all because the honey crisp were so sweet but I will have to say the apples become too mushy for apple sauce although I did not cook that long. Continue Reading

Re: Pictures of Linea Coat and DC Imitation - Sunshine updates w/PHOTOS in home

In Linea 1414258274.42

They look very similar. Everything on QVC is starting to look alike! Continue Reading

Re: Overload !!!

In For the Home Talk 1414205709.353

I find it a bit much - I am not that fond of metallic and glitter. I have been trying for the last few years to work toward just red and white in my décor. I purchased the red birds last time she was on and tonight I got the white and red poinsettias. Continue Reading

Re: Your best Friend! What do you give her for Christmas?

In Fashion Talk 1414183075.85

We go out to an elegant expensive dinner after Christmas and before New Years. Just ourselves. Continue Reading

In Linea 1414180496.077

On 10/24/2014 GraceCO said: I don't understand any complaints about the pricing--I think it's reasonable. Love the stone, but sadly I have to pass because of the short length... I agree Grace. I think the price is very reasonable. The length does not bother me that much. If I could have purchased the matching pants I would have definitely ordered it but I don't need another suede jacket to wear with jeans. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 560
1 2 3 4 ...560Next