Spring Fashion Days
131 Members and 19577 Guests Online

DiAnne's Activity

Re: What's your favorite fish to buy at the store?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1425567520.697

Halibut is my favorite followed closely by wild salmon. I like to cook a little extra salmon and make some salmon salad (like tuna salad) great in sandwiches and on crackers. Continue Reading

Re: March Into Spring With Linea Styling!

In Linea 1425504162.61

First Linea in several days and then only the jacket. Cold morning (29) but predicted to be in the 50's today. Beautiful and sunny in the Seattle area. Linea tortoise zip front jacket in raspberry, black yoga pants, long sleeve V-neck black t-shirt in tall size (Eddie Bauer), black socks, black clogs, black hand bag, black and gold watch, large gold hoops, and tricolor rings. Yoga class, library, stop at French Bakery to get a delicious éclair to split with my hairdresser before getting my hair cut. Now home and changing into yard work clothes to cut back some ferns and pull a some... Continue Reading

Re: Bone Broth Question?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1425490824.753

I have never heard of bone broth but when I made chicken stock I cook for about 5 or 6 hours at a low temp so I have a gelatinous consistency when it is cooled. Is this the same thing? Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- March 2015

In Book Club 1425433754.06

Finished Vanessa and Her Sister by Priya Parmar which I enjoyed more than I thought I would. Nice touch - a list of the characters in the book to look back at. What if Virginia Woolf’s sister had kept a diary? For fans of The Paris Wife and Loving Frank comes a spellbinding new story of the inseparable bond between Virginia and her sister, the gifted painter Vanessa Bell, and the real-life betrayal that threatened to destroy their family. Hailed by The New York Times Book Review as “an uncanny success” and based on meticulous research, this stunning novel illuminates a li... Continue Reading

Re: Recipes from your Mom and Grandmothers

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1425433005.667

My mother was NOT a good cook. Everything she made is probably in an old Campbell soup cookbook. We ate in nice restaurants often when I was growing up. My parents got dressed up and went out every weekend (which was unusual for the time). Now I realize my father was just hungry!!! Continue Reading

Re: St. Pattys Day menu?????

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1425407667.827

Trader Joe's sells the best corned beef I have ever tasted. They only have it around St Patrick's Day. Continue Reading

Re: A Suggestion for Monday Night Programming

In Linea 1425407249.327

I used to watch all the Linea shows but they are beginning to look like everything else on QVC. I do still purchase WK and few select items. I have no suggestions for Monday night scheduling because I never watch it. Continue Reading

Re: Questions about the denim vest, A252356

In Linea 1425314830.92

I have aqua jacket. I wear it with white jeans or tan jeans. I know what you are saying about wearing it with jeans. I originally ordered the indigo but did not like the look with jeans and Linea pants are too short for me so I was unable to get the matching jeans. I did move the buttons in the back of the jacket because it stuck out. The sleeves are short on the jean jacket but I just turn them back. I have a couple of other colored jean jackets that I like much better because the sleeves are longer and they have pockets. Continue Reading

Re: Would love your favorite LEMON sweet or savory recipes.

In Recipe Swap 1425275833.427

<h1> LEMON CHICKEN</h1> This recipe calls for bone-in skin on chicken. You can always take the skin off before eating (I do). 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice 2 T Dijon mustard 1 cup olive oil 2 chicken breasts, bone-in and skin-on Kosher salt and black pepper Whisk together lemon juice, mustard, 1 t salt and 1/2 t pepper. While whisking slowing add olive oil until emulsified. Set aside. Place chicken in baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, both sides. Pour half of lemon mustard combination over. Allow chicken to marinade at least two hours in fridge. Pre heat oven 340. Roast ... Continue Reading

Re: ROAST DUCK???

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1425270001.613

Thank you all for your suggestions. Since I was going to be home all day I settled on marva's suggestion and used the low and slow directions on the Hungry Mouse website. It was delicious. I wish I had cooked two ducks!! I am thinking duck tacos maybe?? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 607
1 2 3 4 ...607Next