Fashion Special Offers
14 Members and 11472 Guests Online

DiAnne's Activity

Re: Smelly dish sponges - Question

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406943621.05

I buy sponges at Costco. I put them in the top shelf of dishwasher every time I run it. Throw away and get a new one about every two weeks. Continue Reading

Re: A255539 Lamb Leather Jacket

In Denim & Co 1406939086.793

I got the e-mail. Nice looking jacket. The mallard blue would look good with jeans. Continue Reading

Re: Linea, August 1: Fess up! What did you order?

In Linea 1406937803.003

On 8/1/2014 DiAnne said: I ordered a pair of aubergine tights to try them out and with all the comments about the WK knit pants being too long I ordered a Hunter green pair. Not a big fan of knit pants but I am a big fan of Hunter green! Nothing else appeals to me - maybe the next show. I stuck with my original list above. I almost caved for the beaded tunic in brown but it looked like the beading was only on front and that was a deal killer for me. Continue Reading

Re: Am I fat because I love to cook or do I love to cook because I'm fat?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406936708.693

I love to cook also but try to cook reasonably healthy foods. I take several cooking classes a year. I am taking a Bento Box class and one on Thai Street Food soon. I also like to try new recipes that I find interesting. Someone said "Never Trust a Skinny Cook" - who was that? Continue Reading

In Linea 1406933817.603

On 8/1/2014 author said: So far only the drape front WK cardi in black. I should be wearing more relaxed items like this in my retirement as when I wear a blazer or jacket of some sort I am always the most "dressed up." I'll still wear them of course, but I think this sweater might be a nice bridge piece rather than a regular cardi. I'll wait to see the jacket and skirt, and the lace print top during the show. I still wear structured jackets. I know what you mean about being "dressed up" but that is what looks best on me so I continue to do it. I never wear cardigans. Continue Reading

Re: It's the "Dog Days" of Summer--August--How Are You Styling Your Linea Today?

In Linea 1406914149.853

Heading to car wash, Costco and market to prepare for house guests arriving from Orange County on Sunday. Olive cotton jean jacket (Neimans), LDO black WK tank, black jeans, black herringbone ballet flats (Van Eli), straw bag with leather trim, LDO black wedge stretch bracelet, Michele watch, large gold hoops, tricolor rings. Continue Reading

In Linea 1406913775.313

On 8/1/2014 snickster said: Talked myself out of the brick red jacket and the tights, did order A230025 zip-up jacket in olive and A72448 t-neck, also in olive. Will be watching the show, hopefully, so may add on to my order then, though most looked to be more dressy than my casual lifestyle warrants, and I am trying to cut down on having too many dressier items hanging in my closet. Hard to resist, but better to have less there that I am not getting much wear out of. And, leaves more for those who do wear them on a regular basis. Will see if I can stick with that plan. I was very tempted ... Continue Reading

In Linea 1406907566.92

I ordered a pair of aubergine tights to try them out and with all the comments about the WK knit pants being too long I ordered a Hunter green pair. Not a big fan of knit pants but I am a big fan of Hunter green! Nothing else appeals to me - maybe the next show. Continue Reading

Re: What is your favorite

In Recipe Swap 1406855501.56

My favorite meals when it is really hot are composed salads. Love a cobb salad or a crab louie with avocado and hard boiled egg (if crab is too expensive I opt for shrimp). Continue Reading

Re: Scrub Daddy and glass stove tops

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406824140.78

I have a white glass top stove and it looks like new - it is about 6 years old. I highly recommend Cermabryte. The sell it at Lowe's and Home Depot but you could probably find it many places. The also have a small abrasive cloth that works wonders. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 524
1 2 3 4 ...524Next