TSV(R) Preview
34 Members and 14747 Guests Online

DiAnne's Activity

Re: Jan. 30 Today is NATIONAL CROISSANT DAY !!!!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422674409.733

On 1/30/2015 Ms X said: I love chocolate croissants. The fruit-filled ones mentioned sound good also. It's really too bad that all the delicious foods are fattening and unhealthy. Isn't that the pits!! Continue Reading

Re: What just happened?

In Linea 1422674071.18

On 1/30/2015 HAPPY LADY said: What a screwed up mess this forum is becoming. People jump in to explain what other people are thinking or saying and then jump to the conclusion that people are accusing people for saying people are petty when they never said that and then somebody else jumps in with "wise opinions" and then someone jumps in who just accused me of something in another topic that had nothing to do with her and writes some sort of defensive when she just did the same thing herself. Really. Here's a great suggestion, let's not jump to conclusions, let posters reply directly to post... Continue Reading

Re: Easiest Appetizer Ever

In Recipe Swap 1422673257.877

Oh No - I just took my crockpot to Goodwill because it just took up space! Continue Reading

Re: A friend told me that Land's End was going to removed from Sears. Anyone know if this is true?

In Fashion Talk 1422669199.46

I used to buy all my major appliances from Sears because they would give you six months to pay without interest if you used their credit card. When I called them to order a washing machine from them a few years ago I found they had cancelled my credit card and they insisted to reinstate it I had to come into the store and fill out a new application. That was the end of Sears for me. I ordered the washing machine from Costco for less money. Continue Reading

Re: OTO Jacket Available Now

In Linea 1422659049.53

I got the aubergine. Also liked the navy but don't like to get duplicates when they are so distinctive. Continue Reading

Re: SUMO CITRUS

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422652322.957

On 1/30/2015 chickenbutt said: I'll have to see if my store has these. I am a huge fan of winter citrus and it's pretty much the only time I endulge, due to problems with too much acidity. But one thing that I've noticed so far this year is that the winter citrus I've tried has been rather sour. :( Haven't had one piece of sweet winter citrus yet. I purchase oranges at my local market with the leaves still on them. They are expensive but delicious and sweet. I am in the Pacific Northwest not where they are grown. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422652179.75

On 1/30/2015 helping said: My favorite at Trader Joe's is "Queen of Croissants" or Kouigns Amann. You let it rise over night like the other TJ croissants in the freezer case. Crispy, sugar glaze, light. Heavenly! I purchased them last time I was at Trader Joe's. I have not tried them yet. Sound like a good Sunday Morning breakfast! Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422648291.197

Trader Joe's croissants are delicious. You just put them out the night before and baked them in the morning. My favorite are the almond but I think they have chocolate also. Continue Reading

Re: SUMO CITRUS

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422642348.54

I have seen those at my market - extremely ugly oranges. I will have to give them a try (don't remember the price). Continue Reading

Re: Looks like the new quilted jacket will be the OTO

In Linea 1422638205.393

On 1/30/2015 KarenQVC said: It says knit. Does that make sense to you all? I bought a couple of Isaac knit jackets recently and they are amazing. Great to throw on over jeans to do errands and not look sloppy. I have the aubergine one on my list! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 594
1 2 3 4 ...594Next