81 Members and 18483 Guests Online

DiAnne's Activity

Re: Lemon Picnic Cake

In Recipe Swap 1432928390.003

My children used to love this cake when they were little and I loved it because it did not require any frosting!! Continue Reading

Re: Food for Aunt

In Recipe Swap 1432873710.813

I have been taking dinner once a week to a friend of mine who has had brain surgery. My recent dinners have been Mushroom Quiche and Salad, Green Onion Noodle Soup, Chicken Enchiladas, Curry Meat Loaf, Baked Chicken Thighs and salad. I have dinner with her and arrange the meal so there are leftovers for her to have another day. Continue Reading

Re: Review for new necklaces J321803 and J321804

In Linea 1432859300.383

I am thinking about the blue waterfall necklace. Do you think it would look good with a turtle neck in the winter? Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone use white pepper?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432835953.843

It does have a different taste but I use in cream sauces, egg salad, etc. Anything I do not want black specks in. Continue Reading

Re: Denim and Co TSV

In Fashion Talk 1432828725.887

I think it would be nice and cool on a hot day. I love cotton even though it needs ironing. I was already to purchase the green (not a pastel fan) until I noticed the eyelet is only on the front. Continue Reading

Re: PEONIES

In In the Garden 1432786907.513

On 5/27/2015 ChiliPepper said: No blooms on mine yet. I can't wait - they are so beautiful! I don't cut them & bring them in the house though because of the ants that always seem to be on them. Mine don't have ants this year but some years they do. I cut them and leave on the patio overnight in a pitcher of water when ants are present. Usually they are all gone the next day. I love the smell of them in the house! Continue Reading

Re: May flowers - Linea style!

In Linea 1432785833.187

On 5/27/2015 rac71 said: I am trying to decide what accessories to wear with my new embroidered top, A265607. I plan to wear it with the cotton/span pull-on legging but have no idea what jewelry to wear with it. I think a necklace will be too much, given the embroidery. I have e black with pink. Thrilled that it has pockets. http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Embroidered-Short-Sleeve-Top-BlackHot-Pink,-Large.product.A265607.html?upsh=1&sc=A265607-CSWB I don't have that top but I think earrings and a bracelet would be plenty with the embroidery. Continue Reading

Re: May flowers - Linea style!

In Linea 1432666143.99

Off to a mammogram appointment with a stop at fish market for some Copper River Salmon on the way home. LDO jean jacket in aqua, silk striped knit t-shirt in dark aqua, light aqua and navy (Neimans), navy pants (Nordstrom), navy bag (D&B), navy ballet flats (Van Eli), gold watch (Michele), large gold bangle with turquoise and coral stones (Saks), large gold hoop earrings (Costco), tricolor rings. Continue Reading

Re: Sneak Peek - GORGEOUS Maxi Dress - OMGoodness!

In Linea 1432652572.27

This is an easy pass for me because of the poly span fabric. Continue Reading

Re: I have Mama Mia on (Abba music)

In Music 1432570064.583

Great music to do housework to!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 629
1 2 3 4 ...629Next