Meant for Mom(SM)
141 Members and 11215 Guests Online

DiAnne's Activity

Re: Why do they keep dressing the hosts in such tight clothing?

In Fashion Talk 1398298530.957

On 4/23/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: On 4/23/2014 SurvivedOne said: Love a woman who secure enough in herself to wear fitted clothing. It exudes confidence, sass. A woman showing off her curves with the right garment, high heels or high boots looks beautiful. Uh ... not always. There's more to dressing well than wearing fitted clothing. It's one thing to wear clothing that enhances your body type .... and another thing to wear clothes that make you look like a stuffed sausage. Contrary to what you say, that's really NOT attractive. It also depends on you body! Continue Reading

Re: Fruit is on It's Way. Make a Custard Fruit Pie!

In Recipe Swap 1398297280.47

On 4/21/2014 Britbrit13 said: OMG I made this and it was wonderful!! TY so much for your recipe!! Brittany What fruit did you use? Continue Reading

Re: How do you keep french toast from being soggy

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398292448.837

I add a little flour and sugar to the egg and milk. It makes a big difference. Make in skillet on stove top. Continue Reading

Re: What happened to Bradley Bayou?

In Fashion Talk 1398291898.78

I heard he did not want to lower his quality to meet QVC's price requirements so he left. I have a couple of his leather jackets that I love. I think that has happened to several of the designers. Continue Reading

Re: Disappointed that the WK white...is not white!

In Linea 1398270504.94

I don't usually wear white but I did order the tank. I need to go back and look at the color closer to be sure it is really white. Continue Reading

Re: So Sad While Cleaning Out Closets and Putting Away Winter Clothes!

In Fashion Talk 1398038807.26

I don't purchase much anymore. I still shop on-line but at different stores (hitting the sales). I used to purchase a lot of Linea and Dialogue. Still purchase some Linea and some IM but selectively. Nothing like I used to. The quality has really diminished. Continue Reading

Re: ATTN Louis' Ladies - How Do You Ask Louis If He'll Repeat A Design?

In Fashion Talk 1398037831.95

On his blog there is an 'Ask Louis' section that you can click on. I think I remember Louis saying that those shirts would cost too much money for QVC to approve because they were silk. His silk has all been replaced with polyester unfortunately. Continue Reading

Re: Any suggestions for flowers on a shaded porch?

In In the Garden 1398027967.22

I have an area of large pots in the shade and I plant hostas for height and fill in with begonias (the small ones). Continue Reading

Re: April 20 Today is National Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Day :) :)

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398008482.673

I love pineapple upside down cake!! Haven't had that in years and years. Continue Reading

Re: Pickled eggs

In Recipe Swap 1398008242.8

I never heard of them. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 487
1 2 3 4 ...487Next