Superstars of Spring
112 Members and 18138 Guests Online

DiAnne's Activity

Re: What Is The Best Spiral Ham

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1427387352.773

You can also purchase Honeybaked ham in small packages by the slice. I do that often for sandwiches. Good way to taste it to see if it is worth the price for you. Continue Reading

Re: What Is The Best Spiral Ham

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1427322967.28

Honeybaked is the best! Because you don't have to cook it or heat it (they recommend serving at room temp) you have your oven free. Continue Reading

Re: How would you describe the Wisteria color & with what do you wear it?

In Linea 1427233872.18

I love the color and I think blurple is a good description. I only have the v-neck sleeveless WK that I wear as a vest. Nothing Linea that I wear with it but I am coveting your bluish purple suede flats! Love a colored shoes! Continue Reading

Re: Jean jackets

In Fashion Talk 1427233639.273

I love jean jackets. I have a couple of D&C ones that I wear when I work at the food bank. I have two that I purchased at Nordstrom (they are not boxy). I also have a couple of IML knit jean jackets that are very comfortable and warm. Continue Reading

Re: Just Got Back From Olive Garden Restaurant

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1427221966.59

I was there once - probably 10 or 15 years ago. I prefer quality over quantity. Continue Reading

Re: Ordering A Pizza What's Your Pizza Combination ?

In Viewpoints 1427221881.633

Thin crust only. I like the wild mushroom pizza at California Pizza Kitchen. Hate pepperoni. Now I am hungry for pizza. I can't remember the last time I had one - at least three years or more!! Continue Reading

Re: Anyone catch James Corden?

In Viewpoints 1427221295.997

I fell asleep in the very beginning so I missed it also. Continue Reading

Re: CLEANING TERRACOTTA POTS?

In In the Garden 1427213602.503

On 3/23/2015 happygal said: What part are you cleaning, the outside or the inside above the soil line? (I assume you are cleaning with the plants still in them? What's dirty about them, collected mineral deposits? I don't understand and never clean my pots except maybe to brush off exterior spider webs, etc. I live in the Pacific Northwest and these pots have been outside in the rain about 8 years. They have mineral deposits and moss on them. I was just trying to clean the outside because I don't think I can clean the inside lip without damaging the plants. I have already scrubbed them w... Continue Reading

Re: Carole Hochman Pajamas

In Fashion Talk 1427174187.54

I have never purchased them but saw a large table of CH near the entrance of Costco last week. Continue Reading

Re: Would you wear these shoes?

In Fashion Talk 1427073209.993

I would. They look like fun! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 612
1 2 3 4 ...612Next