112 Members and 18607 Guests Online

DiAnne's Activity

Re: ENCHILADA SAUCE

In Recipe Swap 1429979666.207

On 4/25/2015 CaliKat said: Thank you DiAnne! Easier is what I'm all about most days, so I'm going to love your yummy sauce recipe. Can you tell me approximately how much this makes? Mothertrucker, Your recipe sounds easier and delicious, thank you for sharing it! CaliKat - It makes a little over 3 cups. I take the unused portion and freeze it in 1/2 cup containers. It comes in handy. I tried to figure this out so that it used a whole can of tomato sauce and a whole can of chicken broth - I hate always having the dribs and drabs left. Continue Reading

Re: A263357 Linea Zip Front Sweater w/Lace Sleeves is available to order!

In Linea 1429853196.653

On 4/23/2015 Tylerpoo2 said: On 4/23/2015 DiAnne said: On 4/23/2015 Lyn08 said: On 4/23/2015 DiAnne said: I like that this has the double zipper but I have a black cotton lace GILI jacket and don't care for the white or the pink. I will have more money for the next thing! I'll bet we both have the same black G.I.L.I. jacket/blouse. It also came in ivory, and I got the ivory when it was either a Lunchtime Special or Limited Quantity. So I guess I'm pretty well set. I wore the black jacket last year to an event, with a black Linea WK T-shirt and flowy Linea black pants. I got a lot of complime... Continue Reading

In Linea 1429833373.843

On 4/23/2015 Lyn08 said: On 4/23/2015 DiAnne said: I like that this has the double zipper but I have a black cotton lace GILI jacket and don't care for the white or the pink. I will have more money for the next thing! I'll bet we both have the same black G.I.L.I. jacket/blouse. It also came in ivory, and I got the ivory when it was either a Lunchtime Special or Limited Quantity. So I guess I'm pretty well set. I wore the black jacket last year to an event, with a black Linea WK T-shirt and flowy Linea black pants. I got a lot of compliments on my outfit. I'm going to the same event in mid-Ma... Continue Reading

In Linea 1429830654.9

I like that this has the double zipper but I have a black cotton lace GILI jacket and don't care for the white or the pink. I will have more money for the next thing! Continue Reading

Re: O/T AOL-Blue Belle ice cream listeria recall! Which ice cream do you buy?

In Fashion Talk 1429814576.79

I don't buy ice cream. I use ice cream for special desserts and then I make homemade. Nothing better and you know what goes in it. Continue Reading

Re: Lemon Artichoke Garlic Roast Chicken

In Recipe Swap 1429804610.937

LoLa, I finally made this last night. It was wonderful. I used bone-in chicken thighs. Good company dish because it spends so much time in the oven while you can do other things. Can't imagine substituting anything else for the sumac. Very distinctive taste. The only thing I will do different next time is try removing the skin from the bone-in chicken thighs - just because I am not a fan of mushy chicken skin! Continue Reading

Re: O/T Can you recommend a mattress?

In Fashion Talk 1429745190.947

On 4/22/2015 magicmoodz said: Ladies, thank you so much for weighing in on your experience! I am dreading starting this process, only because I don't feel I know enough to make a smart decision, but I am going to record all your suggestions so I will have a starting place. The minute we hop out of bed, we make it. I am a side sleeper and last week I would get out of bed and the hip on which I sleep was really hurting--to the point where it was hard to make the bed. Once I start moving around, the pain goes away but YIKES it does hurt. We had 6" foam topper on our bed and took it off to see if... Continue Reading

Re: How do you acquire your reading material?

In Book Club 1429642633.897

I used to buy all my books from Costco and Amazon. One day I realized how much money I was spending that could be used on new shoes or dinner out, lol, I started using the library. Sometimes I have to wait awhile on hold to get the book that I want but there are plenty others there to read in the mean time! Continue Reading

Re: April in Linea: What Are You Wearing?

In Linea 1429635863.847

Just came back from a walk in the wetlands and now I am off to Costco for a 50 pound bag of dog food - Ugh! LDO red denim jacket, dark green cotton long sleeve V-neck t-shirt (Eddie Bauer), dark jeans, navy bag (D&B), navy clogs (Clarks), navy watch (Anne Klein), large gold hoop earrings (Costco), tricolor rings. Continue Reading

Re: ENCHILADA SAUCE

In Recipe Swap 1429570337.363

Mothertrucker - Glad you enjoyed it. I thought about adding a little cornstarch but never tried it. I have a container of it in the freezer right now. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 619
1 2 3 4 ...619Next