Back to School
157 Members and 11233 Guests Online

iamgood's Activity

Re: Paying Tribute to a Dear Friend, a True Gentleman: Nolan Miller.

In Fashion Talk, Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1354555520.08

Thank you MaryBeth, it was such a joy to know that you were there at the memorial for our good friend Nolan. Blessing to you for such strength because i know that 20 years is a long time and it had to be an emotional time for you. I'm sure he was looking down on you and the ones that honered him during his life.God Bless QVC for introducing Nolan Miller to us, and being abe to purchase his beautiful jewelry.Thank You,Thank YOU, Thank You! Continue Reading

Re: Hobo bags make you look thinner. Oh come on!

In Fashion Talk 1354549063.573

OMG...They do anything to sell... Jacque is just to silly and in love with every bag "MOOSE HEAD" have! I don't buy his bags at all.. way over priced! He is so over the top with his bags who go crazy over a "PURSE"... Who looks THINNER with a PURSE... WELL IF WE DO, I AM GOING IN MY CLOSET AND PUT ALL MY PURSES ON MY SHOULDER!!! LET'S GO LADIES.. WE WANT TO LOOK THINNER! Last edited on 12/3/2012 Continue Reading

Re: Give Susan Graver Time Off

In Suggestion Box 1353651472.753

Yes, she really have been on a lot... Continue Reading

Re: More Pronunciation Lessons For Host and Vendors

In Suggestion Box 1353650026.557

Since we are on host pronouncing words,what about when the host is always saying yeah, yeah,umm and bobbing there head up and down!WHAT HAPPENED TO YES!!! Also when you have a host (Nancy) to be showing the items and starts singing the price or what the product is..omg..than she says singing... I can sing if I want to! Really... I don't know where that fit in, but they really need to do something, they are really out of control.SMH. Continue Reading

Re: DAN HUGHES - LIVE COVERAGE OF HIS HOLIDAY LIGHTING EVENT!

In Suggestion Box 1353648126.047

SERIOUSLY.....NOT! PLEASE I GET ENOUGH OF HEARING ABOUT THE BARN,THE LAND AND THE LIGHTS...OKAY DAN DID YOU REALLY WRITE THIS TO DO LIVE COVERAGE OF ALL YOUR LIGHTS? COME ON TELL THE TRUTH (we won't tell your co-workers)sshhh! Continue Reading

Re: NFL Shop

In Suggestion Box 1353647330.567

Wow i thought i was the only one! Please sell the products and leave the sport reporting to ESPN or MIKE AND MIKE or any sports reporter! Please don't feel like your bashing the host, they just need to be told, because I think they have been there for so long they can say anything, and get off what they are suppose to be doing! Just sell the product and we know if we watched the games what they scored and if we didn't so what just do your job your in retail not sports DAN.... Continue Reading

Re: To Nancy.....

In Suggestion Box 1286863645.9

I feel the same way about Nancy, and yes i was watching when she was playing around with Amy! I often wondered where is there boss or who is the boss? They both needed time out.....oops TIME OFF for all the playing! Such ashame, what happened to"POLICY AND PROCEDURE" (get the handbook out) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1