TSV(R) Preview
71 Members and 14848 Guests Online

AuntJudyQ's Activity

TEMPTATIONS HARVEST PATTERN DINNERWARE

Last Reply by mominohio 1413574412.513 | Started by AuntJudyQ in Temp-tations

Not too long ago Tara McConnell said that the Harvest pattern dinnerware would be here soon. I haven't heard anything since. Does anyone know of a date for the airing? I don't do Facebook so I can't follow anything there if she posted an update there. I started collecting the Harvest a few years ago and it is so hard to get because it is seasonal and Tara doesn't bring enough of it. It usually sells out before it gets aired or within 30 seconds of it being shown. If she brought more, she could sell more, hence more money for her. I have heard people call in and say it should be available all ... Continue Reading

Re: Jill Bauer's Nail Color

In Beauty Banter 1413342049.953

WOW. Thanks everyone for the great info. I wasn't sure if anyone knew what the color was. I really appreciate all the help. I will definitely look into this and find that brand. Enjoy the Fall Season everyone and thanks again. AuntJudyQ Continue Reading

Jill Bauer's Nail Color

Last Reply by ccassaday 1413495944.61 | Started by AuntJudyQ in Beauty Banter

Does anyone know what that beautiful nail color is that Jill has been wearing lately? It's a really pretty purpley/orchid and is very shiny. It's one of my favorite colors and I would love to get it. I wish the hosts would give these details. Continue Reading

Re: Hawaiian Chicken Recipe - Mary Beth's Menu

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1412203813.573

Hi Mary Beth, This sounds so good. Can't wait to make it. Keep all these delish recipes coming. Thanks again. Continue Reading

Re: Celebrating Joan and a Special Message from Melissa Rivers

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1411857580.343

Melissa, Cooper and David, I am still in a state of shock that our Beautiful Joan has passed. It breaks my heart. There was no way possible to be in a bad mood or down in the dumps when Joan was on air. She had a very special gift to be able to lift spirits and make you laugh even when you thought you couldn't. I loved her dancing on the air when they played her music. What energy she had. Joan may have been tiny but what a powerhouse she was. I just sent Lisa Robertson an email yesterday to ask about Joan's line staying active. Actually, I BEGGED for it. I am so glad David that you will be c... Continue Reading

Re: MY GOOD FRIEND JOAN RIVERS

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1410999851.47

David, My heart was crushed when I heard the awful news about what happened to Joan. I was praying so hard that she would be able to pull through and come back to us. I feel so bad for Melissa, Cooper and you, David. I loved Joan's outlook on life and she certainly did live everyday to its fullest. I have so many of her products from the clothes to the jewelry and I love them all. I do hope you will continue Joan's line on the Q and come back very, very soon. I can't believe that we will never see Joan's beautiful smile again on tv but her light will never go out. She has inspired me many tim... Continue Reading

Re: Five Ideas for a Fun-Filled Fall!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Temp-tations 1409271443.67

Tara, When you are on air and Lisa is doing social networking, why do you only do facebook? Not everyone uses facebook but everyone can log onto the QVC Blog Page and participate too. Also, you know how popular the Harvest pattern items are so please bring in more of them. I have emailed you in the past and put comments on the Blog page. I have been waiting for Harvest Mugs to match the Harvest tea set with oval tray that I bought about 3-4 years ago but you never have mugs. NEED THEM. Thank you. Continue Reading

Re: Thoughts and Prayers for Joan Rivers' Speedy Recovery

In Hosts & Personalities 1409270258.927

Joan, Love, Prayers and Hugs coming your way. Please have a SPEEDY recovery. You are Loved and Adored by so many people Joan. Thinking of you and your Family with lots of Love, Judy Continue Reading

Re: Heartfelt Thanks from Shawn Killinger and Joe

In Beauty Banter, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1408567870.66

Shawn and Joe, Put your left hand on your right shoulder and your right hand on your left shoulder. Now squeeze real hard. That is a Hug full of Love from me to you both. You are in my thoughts and prayers always. Your Faith and the Love you have for each other will continue to bring you comfort. Shawn you have been soooooo missed on air and we can't wait for your return but you take as much time as you need Sweetie. We will see you soon. Love and Hugs to you Both. Continue Reading

Re: NEW FALL STYLES AND FABULOUS STATEMENT NECKLACES!!!

In Fashion Talk, Joan Rivers Classics Collection, TSV Talk 1407783152.37

Hi Joan and David, I love the TSV jacket. I have a request. I would love to see this brought back in a reversible style. The quilting on one side and the other side the color of the trim but not quilted. Colors I love are: Brown with Teal, Navy with light Green, Khaki with light Chocolate, Black with Red. I hope you can make this happen. Love everything Joan brings to the Q. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Pinecone Bee. Anything pinecone, I'm for. Would love to see more readers. I have a beautiful pair of Joans' that are an orchid color with bling on the sides. Haven't seen the fitover sun glasses that ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 22
1 2 3 4 ...22Next