Just-Reduced Clearance
154 Members and 12752 Guests Online

AuntJudyQ's Activity

Re: MY GOOD FRIEND JOAN RIVERS

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Joan Rivers 1410999851.47

David, My heart was crushed when I heard the awful news about what happened to Joan. I was praying so hard that she would be able to pull through and come back to us. I feel so bad for Melissa, Cooper and you, David. I loved Joan's outlook on life and she certainly did live everyday to its fullest. I have so many of her products from the clothes to the jewelry and I love them all. I do hope you will continue Joan's line on the Q and come back very, very soon. I can't believe that we will never see Joan's beautiful smile again on tv but her light will never go out. She has inspired me many tim... Continue Reading

Re: Five Ideas for a Fun-Filled Fall!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Temp-tations 1409271443.67

Tara, When you are on air and Lisa is doing social networking, why do you only do facebook? Not everyone uses facebook but everyone can log onto the QVC Blog Page and participate too. Also, you know how popular the Harvest pattern items are so please bring in more of them. I have emailed you in the past and put comments on the Blog page. I have been waiting for Harvest Mugs to match the Harvest tea set with oval tray that I bought about 3-4 years ago but you never have mugs. NEED THEM. Thank you. Continue Reading

Re: Thoughts and Prayers for Joan Rivers' Speedy Recovery

In Hosts & Personalities 1409270258.927

Joan, Love, Prayers and Hugs coming your way. Please have a SPEEDY recovery. You are Loved and Adored by so many people Joan. Thinking of you and your Family with lots of Love, Judy Continue Reading

Re: Heartfelt Thanks from Shawn Killinger and Joe

In Beauty Banter, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1408567870.66

Shawn and Joe, Put your left hand on your right shoulder and your right hand on your left shoulder. Now squeeze real hard. That is a Hug full of Love from me to you both. You are in my thoughts and prayers always. Your Faith and the Love you have for each other will continue to bring you comfort. Shawn you have been soooooo missed on air and we can't wait for your return but you take as much time as you need Sweetie. We will see you soon. Love and Hugs to you Both. Continue Reading

Re: NEW FALL STYLES AND FABULOUS STATEMENT NECKLACES!!!

In Fashion Talk, Joan Rivers, TSV Talk 1407783152.37

Hi Joan and David, I love the TSV jacket. I have a request. I would love to see this brought back in a reversible style. The quilting on one side and the other side the color of the trim but not quilted. Colors I love are: Brown with Teal, Navy with light Green, Khaki with light Chocolate, Black with Red. I hope you can make this happen. Love everything Joan brings to the Q. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Pinecone Bee. Anything pinecone, I'm for. Would love to see more readers. I have a beautiful pair of Joans' that are an orchid color with bling on the sides. Haven't seen the fitover sun glasses that ... Continue Reading

Re: Have Questions For Our Denim & Co. Team? Ask Away! I’ll Be Answering Throughout the Day Today, July 15th!

In Fashion Talk, Denim & Co, TSV Talk 1405439573.633

I have several aunts who would love to order clothing from QVC but they are only about 4ft. 6inches, or so. There is no line that they could wear and it makes them real sad. They love all the fashions but everything is too long, shoulders are too wide, tunics look like night gowns on them. Is there any QVC can start a line for PETITE PETITES. I'm sure they are not the only small ladies around. Once you get older, you shrink, or are that small to begin with. Thanks for considering this request. Continue Reading

Re: Easter Memories & Birthday Celebrations!

In Jewelry Talk, Q News, Hosts & Personalities 1400282593.81

Stephen, Thank you for sharing beautiful Ireland with us. I would love to really visit some day. I'm glad you had a great birthday with your family. Happy Birthday. Can't wait to see you all back in the States at the Q. Would love it if you would share some of your favorite Irish recipes with us. Judy Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone remember this host?

In The Q We Love 1398907464.313

I remember Patricia. I think they called her Pat. I thought she looked a lot like Jane Tracey. I miss Dave King. I thought he was fantastic. Loved the video he did with Lisa Robertson one Christmas where they sang Baby It's Cold Outside. Loved it. Wish he would come back. Continue Reading

Re: Gluten-Free Nutella Berry Almond Cake Recipe

In Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs 1398801636.95

Hi Mary, I eat nutella by the tablespoon. I'm addicted. I have even put a tsp in my coffee (didn't add any sugar). FANTASTIC. Keep the recipes coming Mary. Love em. By the way, Mary you add so much to ITKWD shows. Love how you and David interact with each other. Would love to sit down and have a dinner with you both or better yet, be neighbors. See you Wednesday night. Judy Continue Reading

Re: Happy Easter from Ireland!

In Jewelry Talk, Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1397879401.653

Stephen, You need to do the eggs with your Leprechan hat on them Loved seeing you all on St. Pattys Day and can't wait for the Rose of Tralee. Hurry back. "HOPPY" Easter. Judy Continue Reading

Page 1 of 22
1 2 3 4 ...22Next