Better Than Black Friday
124 Members and 17454 Guests Online

AuntJudyQ's Activity

Re: Iris

In Denim & Co 1415565120.877

Iris' last name is Simms. Continue Reading

CHRIS PRYME'S CHRISTMAS COOKIES RECIPES

Last Reply by qualitygal 1414681701.59 | Started by AuntJudyQ in Kitchen & Food Talk

During ITKWD tonight Mary said that we could find Chris Pryme's Christmas Cookie recipes if we clicked on the TSV picture, they would be there. I did that but there are only 3 recipes and none are for her Christmas cookies. Also the recipe for her chocolate/peanut butter covered chex mix should be there and that isn't either. Does anyone know where to find these recipes? I don't do Facebook but tried to find them on David's FB page but didn't see them there either, as far as I could get and can't find Chris on FB at all. Can't find her on Pinterest either. Please help if you can. Thanks every... Continue Reading

Re: TEMPTATIONS HARVEST PATTERN DINNERWARE

In Temp-tations 1414207019.537

Remee, I clicked on that but I don't see the dinnerware sets. You know, the service for 4 (usually 16 pieces - dinner plates, salad plate, soup bowl and mug). Continue Reading

Re: The holidays are coming! What are a few of YOUR favorite things?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Temp-tations, Hosts & Personalities 1414195721.283

Tara, One of my favorite things is the Harvest Pattern, of which you do not bring enough of. Several weeks ago you said the dinnerware service for 4 sets in Harvest would be coming real soon. When will that be? It always sells out so fast and I NEED to get it for my Harvest collection. Also, this blog said that you would be having specials on your facebook page EXCLUSIVELY for people who do facebook. NOT FAIR TARA TO THE REST OF US THAT DON'T DO FACEBOOK. I spend as much on your products as anyone and I should be offered the same specials. Please include all of this facebook stuff on the blog... Continue Reading

Re: Top Halloween Candy

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Holiday Advice 1414075999.48

I buy Reeses peanut butter cups and Roche` for ME!!!! My neighborhood doesn't get any trick or treaters, there are no little kids around here. So I trick and TREAT myself!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Robertson and me...........

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1414074851.513

Shawn, What a FANTASTIC tribute to Lisa and a testament to a true Friendship between you both. We will all miss Lisa and we haven't even met her! So I can only imagine how difficult it will be for all the Hosts to say goodbye. But I am sure Lisa will not be out of your lives or far away. Friendships like that are never broken. Thanks for sharing your memories. I enjoy hearing about the "behind the scenes" activities. I feel like you all are Family and it's nice to have that personal connection when, like I said, we have never met. Take care Shawn and all the best to you and Joe and Lisa. Continue Reading

TEMPTATIONS HARVEST PATTERN DINNERWARE

Last Reply by CWS22 1414982806.507 | Started by AuntJudyQ in Temp-tations

Not too long ago Tara McConnell said that the Harvest pattern dinnerware would be here soon. I haven't heard anything since. Does anyone know of a date for the airing? I don't do Facebook so I can't follow anything there if she posted an update there. I started collecting the Harvest a few years ago and it is so hard to get because it is seasonal and Tara doesn't bring enough of it. It usually sells out before it gets aired or within 30 seconds of it being shown. If she brought more, she could sell more, hence more money for her. I have heard people call in and say it should be available all ... Continue Reading

Re: Jill Bauer's Nail Color

In Beauty Banter 1413342049.953

WOW. Thanks everyone for the great info. I wasn't sure if anyone knew what the color was. I really appreciate all the help. I will definitely look into this and find that brand. Enjoy the Fall Season everyone and thanks again. AuntJudyQ Continue Reading

Jill Bauer's Nail Color

Last Reply by ccassaday 1413495944.61 | Started by AuntJudyQ in Beauty Banter

Does anyone know what that beautiful nail color is that Jill has been wearing lately? It's a really pretty purpley/orchid and is very shiny. It's one of my favorite colors and I would love to get it. I wish the hosts would give these details. Continue Reading

Re: Hawaiian Chicken Recipe - Mary Beth's Menu

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1412203813.573

Hi Mary Beth, This sounds so good. Can't wait to make it. Keep all these delish recipes coming. Thanks again. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 23
1 2 3 4 ...23Next