39 Members and 17778 Guests Online

AuntJudyQ's Activity

Re: Vestibular Therapy? Not sure what it is.

In Health & Fitness 1432489615.39

it is therapy for an inner ear problem with dizziness and light headedness. I went. they do things to make you really dizzy to try to get you used to those type of situations so you can tolerate it better. it didn't work for me. hope your friend benefits better. good luck Continue Reading

Re: In Memory of my Father, John Walsh

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs 1431808576.743

Stephen, I am so sorry for your loss. I know that all the wonderful memories you have of your Dad will keep him in your Heart always. Try to remember all the funny little things he did too. That will always bring a smile back to your Heart. You and your Family are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for sharing your memories with us. Judy Continue Reading

Need Foodies Help Finding an Old Recipe

Last Reply by lolakimono 1431259816.493 | Started by AuntJudyQ in Kitchen & Food Talk

I had a recipe from around 1991 or so that I loved and want to make it again but can't find the recipe. It came from a cooking magazine and I can't remember the name of it but I know it is not in print any longer. I used to get so many food magazines back then. The recipe called for cream of celery soup and frozen sausage or beef filled ravioli and you made it in a glass pie plate. Can't remember the rest of the ingredients but it was DELICIOUS. Have you heard of a recipe like this? If so, I would appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks Foodies. Have a GREAT Summer. Judy Continue Reading

Re: Lawdy, Liam is one good-looking man!

In All About Shoes 1428689905.12

He is definitely eye candy and that Aussie accent just puts the icing on the cake. Love Liam's facial hair. He is one SEXY guy. Did you see his yoga pictures on QVC Blog page a while back? What a body too. HOT, HOT, HOT. Continue Reading

Re: LeCrueset Panod Recipe - Do you have it?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1428585677.763

DiamondGirly, Thank you. I found it from the second link you posted. It is actually spelled Panade. It has onions, greens and gruyere cheese. Every time LeCrueset is on ITKWD they show this. David goes crazy over it. He said the recipe is in the cookbook that comes with the pans but like I said I bought my pan at an estate sale and there was no cookbook with it. Thanks again. You can always count on the Foodies. Continue Reading

LeCrueset Panod Recipe - Do you have it?

Last Reply by Debbie555 1429192268.893 | Started by AuntJudyQ in Kitchen & Food Talk

Hey Foodies, Does anyone have the recipe for the LeCrueset Panod (not sure of spelling)? It is like a bread pudding I guess. I have been dying to try it but can't find the recipe even on the LeCrueset website. I bought a LeCrueset pan at an estate sale and am having trouble finding recipes anywhere. I don't think QVC sells the recipe book separately. Any help would be greatly appreciated for your delicious recipes. Thanks everyone. Continue Reading

Re: Seems like yesterday!

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1428520941.613

Lisa, WELCOME HOME. You can call me Dear anytime, just don't call me late to your shows!!! Can't wait to watch you again. Have missed you "dearly". I prayed for you and Gino everyday and am so happy Gino is doing well. YOU ROCK GINO!!! Have a GREAT show on Monday Lisa and know that I will be sending you and Gino Hugs and Kisses. WELCOME HOME YOU SWEET GEORGIA PEACH. Continue Reading

Re: My Birthday Treat: An Ultimate Strawberry Cake!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1428433876.587

Happy Birthday Jill. Thanks for the cake recipe. I will try it this weekend. I hope you have a great day. Thanks for the pictures from London too. The trip looked fantastic. Let me know if you need anyone to carry your bags next time, I can be ready at the drop of a hat!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Eat More Veggies – Cauliflower Pizza Crust

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1428433627.88

Hi Mary, I have been trying to find a recipe for this crust and here it is. Thank you so much. You are such a sweetie and I love the recipes you post. I must say too that I thoroughly enjoy you on ITKWD shows. You add so much joy and fun to the shows. Keep the recipes coming and I'll see you Wednesday night. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 25
1 2 3 4 ...25Next