Guaranteed Delivery
61 Members and 17686 Guests Online

Issiestorm's Activity

Re: Just so you won't miss her too much

In Viewpoints 1418578165.47

On 12/14/2014 AnnaBella said: I always liked that duet! There were rumors that Lisa and Dave asking were a "thing" at one point.... I could see that! Isn't Dave King very happily and solidly married? BTW, what really did happen to him? I was no longer watching Q by the time he vanished, but I got the impression (through these forums) that he was unjustly let go. Edited to add - sorry, I got Dave King mixed up with the other male host (now I can't remember his name) who was also let go. I think that he was going into photography or something. Continue Reading

Re: LOL...The Elizabeth Taylor Thread is Gone

In Viewpoints 1418521123.61

It was a long time ago croemer. I don't know why it didn't last at least a bit longer. It was a good line, and her boxes were really good. I still have mine and use it for jewelry. Continue Reading

Re: Greenpeace activists facing charges over stunt in Peru

In Viewpoints 1418520169.1

On 12/13/2014 Lucky charm said: On 12/12/2014 NoelSeven said: On 12/12/2014 Lucky charm said: Oh and about the whales and dolphins being harmed or killed by the Navy, or for that matter any stupid fisherman, it breaks my heart. I couldn't eat a fish if you paid me ten thousand dollars. That's interesting. Are you a vegetarian? I eat meat but I feel guilty about it, but it doesn't bother me to eat fish. I wouldn't eat whale or dolphin but I will eat salmon and shrimp. Yes, I'm vegetarian. I have no problem with people consuming meat and fish, I believe it was put here for consumption. I hav... Continue Reading

Re: LOL...The Elizabeth Taylor Thread is Gone

In Viewpoints 1418519257.713

On 12/13/2014 Lucky charm said: Hopefully they will learn from the *reviews* what sells and what doesn't. I think the biggest complaint I have is the faux metal. I'm not even wild about sterling, but at least it would separate me from my granddaughters' *Frozen* jewelry. I read a post regarding other celeb's jewelry and how it doesn't last (being sold on shopping channels). I own several pieces from Raquel Welch's line (HSN) and are 18K gold. They weren't cheap even 12 or so years ago. Give me gold and I will buy! I mentioned the Raquel Welch line, and she actually had some really nice thing... Continue Reading

Re: Just curious....How many

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418510076.947

I remember those, and I even won once. There was a blonde model named Rinska and she drew four of my numbers. I got a $10 credit. Of course, you had to be watching, and then if your numbers were drawn you had to call in. Continue Reading

Re: Gifts For The Elderly~

In For the Home Talk 1418496449.223

My mom is no longer with me, but she loved jewelry right up to the end of her days. A comfortable throw to snuggle up in is always a good choice or a nice big sweater (I always particularly loved the ones from Ireland). And of course on a different tack, the proverbial gift card to a favorite market. Come to think of it, I'm getting up there myself, but it seems like yesterday that I was still taking care of my mom. Continue Reading

Re: Who will be going to Italy now?

In Fashion Talk 1418488119.32

On 12/13/2014 RedHeadedWench said: On 12/12/2014 Issiestorm said: I think they will discontinue the Italy shows. It's a lot of money for them to spend, and I think a lot of people won't tune in if Lisa isn't hosting. Hahahaha! I think they will discontinue the shows. Let them bring back the 50/50 tour...at least they focus on items that are in the US. Were those the shows where the hosts actually went in tour buses to various cities in the U.S? I would love it if they brought those back. Those were fun. And to those who think that they did the Italy shows prior to LR, I honestly don't rememb... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1418448170.703

And I really do think there's a good chance they will discontinue the Italy shows. I think they are cost prohibitive. I think they will jump at the chance to stop them now that LR is gone. Just as they're scaling back on other shows that have been on Q for years. GET IT ds??? Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1418442207.753

I think they will discontinue the Italy shows. It's a lot of money for them to spend, and I think a lot of people won't tune in if Lisa isn't hosting. Continue Reading

Re: Elizabeth Taylor Jewelry ...will it sell?

In Jewelry Talk 1418428356.703

Thank you for responding. I do think that there will definitely be some who will buy a few of these pieces - Lisa has particularly picked out the coin bracelets as showstoppers and I think there will be those who will buy those on her recommendations alone. They're actually very attractive and simple, you could wear them to the grocery store, which is not the case with most of the Liz line jewelry being shown tonight. The tear drop shape faux emeralds, for instance, looked absolutely stunning on Liz, but they're definitely 'special occasion' pieces that could not be worn every day. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 265
1 2 3 4 ...265Next