TSV(R) Preview
137 Members and 16510 Guests Online

Issiestorm's Activity

Re: I'm glad I didn't stay up for RLM

In Jewelry Talk 1408586348.54

Has anyone ever heard of nebula? I have a few pieces in that metal from a vendor called Mythic Images and I can't tell the difference between that and sterling silver. Continue Reading

Re: Can you wear clothes or jewelry belonging to someone who has passed?

In Viewpoints 1408585396.29

I wear my mother's moonstone ring every day. She actually gave it to me before she passed because she wanted me to have it. After she was gone I told my sisters and niece to take whatever they wanted since I already had the ring, and after they made their selections we divided what was left between us. So I do have a few other pieces of hers as well that I wear from time to time. It never crossed my mind to be freaked out by it. Continue Reading

Re: What is your favorite holiday?

In Viewpoints 1408403672.57

Halloween and St. Patrick's Day. Continue Reading

Re: Type 2 Diabetes question....

In Health & Fitness 1408323346.347

On 8/17/2014 moonchilde said: On 8/17/2014 Issiestorm said: On 8/17/2014 moonchilde said: I think it's a bit harsh (and not really helpful, when the OP came looking for help and support) to assume, as some posters have done, that she is a clueless newbie who has to be told every basic, or chastised because she is probably not "following the rules" based on the assumption that she doesn't know what she's doing. I didn't get that impression from her post. It may be true, but I wouldn't assume it, and treat her as if she is being willfully ignorant and naughty, somehow. She is under stress, worr... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1408321427.963

On 8/17/2014 moonchilde said: I think it's a bit harsh (and not really helpful, when the OP came looking for help and support) to assume, as some posters have done, that she is a clueless newbie who has to be told every basic, or chastised because she is probably not "following the rules" based on the assumption that she doesn't know what she's doing. I didn't get that impression from her post. It may be true, but I wouldn't assume it, and treat her as if she is being willfully ignorant and naughty, somehow. She is under stress, worried, and asking for help. Now is not the time for strangers ... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1408314957.087

I seriously think that you should check with your health care provider on this, and not just ask for advice on a forum board, no matter how well intentioned and sincere the replies may be. And I do see some very good advice here, but nevertheless every person is different and what may work for some may not work for others, even if they have the same type of condition. I urge you to seek advice from your doctor and tell her/him everything that you've mentioned here. Good luck. BTW, I have type 2 diabetes. Continue Reading

Re: When you're angry how do you express that anger?

In Viewpoints 1408295441.42

I make a little clay doll likeness of the person who makes me angry and stick pins in it. Just kidding. I'm actually quite even tempered. It takes a lot to get me mad. Continue Reading

Re: Garage Sales : Do You Like Them

In Viewpoints 1408294320.157

I think they're fun to go to, but would hate to have them myself. Like some other posters, I prefer estate sales. I usually limit my purchases to silver pieces and books, and once in a while I find something really unusual, like a Greek vase or a really old magazine that I remember from years past. I never buy clothes or any cloth items. Continue Reading

Re: RLM's NEW Jewelry Coming to Q… Lisa R. gave sneak peek NOW

In Jewelry Talk 1408291701.133

I used to buy RLM mostly as gifts for my sisters and niece. My niece in particular loved his silver designs. I did buy some silver earrings for myself which I love, and also a ring, but I distinctly remember ordering a silver bracelet that I returned because it just wasn't 'me'. However, no way was that a super expensive piece. I'm really stunned at how much silver has gone up. I agree with the ladies here, that bracelet is beautiful but I wouldn't want it unless it was sterling silver. His sterling pieces were always so beautiful. Continue Reading

Re: People Who Hate Cat's ----------

In Viewpoints 1408025651.483

Wow, that's gorgeous! Thanks so much feline! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 234
1 2 3 4 ...234Next