106 Members and 19118 Guests Online

issiestorm's Activity

Re: QVC and Easy Pay

In Fashion Talk 1431992062.663

On 5/18/2015 scotnovel said: I almost never use the easy pay option because I prefer to pay my card off each month and will then charge only what I can afford that month rather than spread it our over several months incurring credit card interest. I wouldn't buy these for several reason but one is that they are too expensive whether one payment or more. Just curious, how many easy pay charges, from prior and current month purchases, are on your credit card right now, and do they add up to more than the cost of this item? I use a debit card and incur no charges. I wouldn't use a credit card a... Continue Reading

Re: Who are you

In Viewpoints 1431985878.16

On 5/18/2015 Homegirl said: On 5/18/2015 issiestorm said: On 5/17/2015 Homegirl said: On 5/17/2015 feline groovy said: It's all about validation; to be acknowledged, to know that you <em>truly</em> matter. And everyone has their own definition of what makes them feel that way. I think who you are does not depend on being validated. Validation, if it happens, is absolutely incredible, but it's not something that "makes" you. It recognizes you, but does not make you who you are. Well, maybe feline groovy has a different take on it than you do. I totally get what she's saying. I d... Continue Reading

Re: QVC and Easy Pay

In Fashion Talk 1431985335.413

I've noticed that people on these forums, myself included, are always wanting to know when the next easy pay day on Q is, when EVERYTHING is on EP. As of now, it's Monday, June 8. I checked with CS. Continue Reading

Re: OT: What's Your Favorite Happy Song?

In Fashion Talk 1431985107.387

Believe it or not, an old Brady Bunch song called 'It's a Sunshine Day'. And I'm not a BB fan. Continue Reading

Re: Embarrassing confession: I can't throw away plastic bags.

In Among Friends 1431962540.52

I save them for practical reasons. Lining the garbage cans, storing items in the fridge, etc. When they're no longer usable I put them in recycling. I live in Napa, CA and the grocery stores here no longer use plastic bags, so I make good use of the ones I've retained. Continue Reading

Re: Is this rude, or is it just me?

In Among Friends 1431962067.15

What CD posted was my thought as well. He could have rented the machine and been on a time constraint, and tried to explain that to you, but you couldn't hear him. Maybe it would be a good idea next time to alert him well ahead of time if you are going to have an event like this. It's probably something that only happens on a weekend, in both your case and his. Continue Reading

Re: Please explain:

In Viewpoints 1431959954.437

Demented Hobo I was just thinking of the hobo bags actually. Wish I had one. Continue Reading

Re: Just because you can....doesn't mean you should....

In Viewpoints 1431959804.647

On 5/18/2015 Cakers1 said: That first man just looks stupid. Especially with those shoes. Gak. She looks fine; not something most of us could ever pull off wearing, for sure. Once upon a time we could. But times change. Continue Reading

Re: Who are you

In Viewpoints 1431959441.973

On 5/17/2015 Homegirl said: On 5/17/2015 feline groovy said: It's all about validation; to be acknowledged, to know that you <em>truly</em> matter. And everyone has their own definition of what makes them feel that way. I think who you are does not depend on being validated. Validation, if it happens, is absolutely incredible, but it's not something that "makes" you. It recognizes you, but does not make you who you are. Well, maybe feline groovy has a different take on it than you do. I totally get what she's saying. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 302
1 2 3 4 ...302Next