Give Gorgeous
145 Members and 13884 Guests Online

Issiestorm's Activity

Re: Amber Alert

In Viewpoints 1414730998.66

I have to wonder what the punishment was for her to do something so drastic. I hope they find her and that she's safe. Continue Reading

Re: THIS WEEKEND LINEUP IS SCARIER THAN A HAUNTED HOUSE!

In Q Did What? 1414709010.107

Figgy is adorable! And what unusual coloring. I think Tuxedo cats are almost as rare as Calicos. One of my favorite scary movies from the early 40's is 'Cat People'. I always play it around this time of year, along with various versions of 'The Legend of Sleepy Hollow'. Continue Reading

Re: 18 Weird & (sometimes embarrassing) Habits All Cat Owners Are Guilty of Having ;-)

In Viewpoints 1414702466.59

On 10/30/2014 feline groovy said: On 10/30/2014 Issiestorm said: On 10/30/2014 feline groovy said: On 10/30/2014 Issiestorm said: I grew up a cat person and now am a dog person, but I love both. However my dog has more of a cat personality. I'm guilty of all the above except for 5 (I don't have a phone that takes pictures) and 10 (I don't adopt more pets than I can handle). I also love cat jewelry, earrings and pendants mostly. I sometimes wear a little silver cat charm around my neck for good luck. Thanks for sharing feline, the pictures are wonderful. Cool; "bipetual". (see previous post)... Continue Reading

Re: Just for Fun: what "Pursonality" are you

In All About Handbags 1414699228.95

Well if this is about handbags I would go for 'classic elegant' and for very practical reasons. I prefer to have one good bag that I can use forever, not go with trends. Continue Reading

Re: 18 Weird & (sometimes embarrassing) Habits All Cat Owners Are Guilty of Having ;-)

In Viewpoints 1414697158.597

On 10/30/2014 feline groovy said: On 10/30/2014 Issiestorm said: I grew up a cat person and now am a dog person, but I love both. However my dog has more of a cat personality. I'm guilty of all the above except for 5 (I don't have a phone that takes pictures) and 10 (I don't adopt more pets than I can handle). I also love cat jewelry, earrings and pendants mostly. I sometimes wear a little silver cat charm around my neck for good luck. Thanks for sharing feline, the pictures are wonderful. Cool; "bipetual". (see previous post) I love dogs as well, but adore cats. What does your kitty charm ... Continue Reading

Re: THIS WEEKEND LINEUP IS SCARIER THAN A HAUNTED HOUSE!

In Q Did What? 1414686313.697

Thanks for a great thread Spurt. Halloween is my favorite time of year. Do all those adorable pets belong to you or people you know? The little white dog with the devil costume is my favorite. I also really like the picture of the bed with the raven and pumpkins, reminds me of an old 30's scary movie. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414685806.06

I grew up a cat person and now am a dog person, but I love both. However my dog has more of a cat personality. I'm guilty of all the above except for 5 (I don't have a phone that takes pictures) and 10 (I don't adopt more pets than I can handle). I also love cat jewelry, earrings and pendants mostly. I sometimes wear a little silver cat charm around my neck for good luck. Thanks for sharing feline, the pictures are wonderful. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 250
1 2 3 4 ...250Next