Designer Jewelry Gallery
156 Members and 13943 Guests Online

Issiestorm's Activity

Re: Kenji Goto.

In Viewpoints 1422760303.39

On 1/31/2015 Smaug said: Sad this thread is getting so few views and comments. I wasn't in most of the day and heard about this on PBS News, but very briefly. CNN isn't doing news at the moment and all the other news stations did not seem to be doing world news. I came here hoping to find out more about this shocking and tragic event. Continue Reading

Re: Bruce Jenner

In Viewpoints 1422697688.043

Whatever the story, I think his first wife is jumping at the chance to say that's why she left him. I think she's totally lying. He left her for Linda Thompson. Continue Reading

Re: Why do the new bee pins cost so much?

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1422697425.563

It wouldn't matter to me, I won't be getting any more. One is enough, although I've bought others as gifts in the distant past. Continue Reading

Re: The Movie "Hachi" and My Dad

In Viewpoints 1422697154.733

Thanks, september. I appreciate the info. Continue Reading

Re: Fast food confessional

In Viewpoints 1422696543.413

I like the sausage and biscuit breakfast at McDonald's too, with black coffee. I'm also a fan of their french fries, and the green (mint) milkshake they have around St. Paddy's. Continue Reading

Re: Older Men Pursuing Much Younger Women

In Viewpoints 1422696375.203

How did this thread get so convoluted? The OP started it by intimating that she was a young woman (think maybe 20's, that's what it sounded like to me) who was being pursued by a much older (70's) man. Then she claimed she was 40. Still later, posters dug up some old posts of hers where she said she was 50-something. So, we really have a 53(I think that was the latest figure) year old woman who claims that a 70 something year old man is interested in her. Yet she doesn't really know the actual age of the man. Wouldn't it be funny if he were actually the same age as she was. Continue Reading

Re: The Movie "Hachi" and My Dad

In Viewpoints 1422679766.283

Sounds like a sweet and touching movie, but I could never watch it. I watch very few movies about animals because I can't bear to see them hurt or suffering, even if it is only a movie. And this one seems to have been based on fact. Continue Reading

Re: Why do the new bee pins cost so much?

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1422679346.133

The little gardenia bee pin is now on waitlist. I'm so glad I got it when I did. It's a little treasure. Continue Reading

Re: Bruce Jenner

In Viewpoints 1422678524.283

On 1/30/2015 kivah said: His 1st wife said on tv that she divorced him for this reason. He hid it very well from the public - but people around him knew about it. I don't believe this for a minute. I remember there was a big spread in People Magazine when they split, and Chrystie (his first wife) said in the interview that he left her for Linda Thompson, Elvis Presley's former girlfriend. She seemed devastated about it. Two issues later there was a letter in the Letters section from Thompson, slamming Chrystie. The way I remember it, she did not divorce him, he divorced her. I kept seeing a ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 278
1 2 3 4 ...278Next