Keurig Offer
99 Members and 10462 Guests Online

luvmyteddy's Activity

Re: Should I be feeding a feral cat???

In Pet Lovers 1411219984.733

These kittens are so adorable. Ever since I reunited the two in the same crate (which would hold up to a 110 pound dog) they get along great and screaming Gray has not screamed at all. I put a round dog bed in there and they climbed in and made it home. When I peeked this morning they were sleeping together. Gray will let me hold him more and they are very friendly. Gray still likes to steal Yellow's food but the little man won't let him, he's a slow eater, but pushes the bigger guy away. They stick their little paws through the crate and try to touch Indy but no good so far. They seem pretty... Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1411155613.207

So I gather Hope did not make a decision today? Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411153469.207

I wonder how long to give them before I let them loose. When I checked a little while ago the kittens were huddled together sleeping and Gray used the litter box for the first time, yea. The kittens play together but Indy doesn't want to be nice. I would rather leave the litter boxes in the cage but I don't know if they will jump up to use them, Indy's is underneath the table. I have three and am running out of room to keep them somewhere. I haven't heard a peep out of them all day. I would like them to eat in their cages but I don't know if I can round them up at dinnertime to do that once I... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411136648.193

What a week! Two males 10 weeks old and in good health. I don't have names yet, but orange kitty is more yellow than orange. He is a total angel and a joy. Gray is a screamer and harder to handle. I got the xxl dog crate and set it up in the back room on a table for the two kitties but left them in different cages until this morning. I took out yellow kitty yesterday many times and Indy was not happy, he hissed at me and is very jealous. Then later Indy ran up to yellow and licked his face several times. Both the kitties want to play. Yellow is great in the litter box but Gray is not so far. ... Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1410977719.58

Liam is such a wimp. Their whole relationship has been almost. Almost isn't good enough. He will start begging pretty soon. Who wants that! Hope needs to stay with Wyatt, she made her bed. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410886584.34

Gray will be tougher to catch, hopefully I get him soon. I worry more about food fights, it will be hard to feed them in different places since they are food hounds. I have Orange in the bathroom eating now and put a litter box in there and he used it. I need to keep him somewhere for the 24 hour flea control. He will let me pick him up without a fight. Teddy and Indy are doing better but wait until she sees two more. My sign has been changed to going out of business. I just caught Gray in the crate with a can of chicken. He is screaming bloody murder non stop. I'm wondering if he is too fera... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410875721.107

Orange kitty is having his surgery this morning. I thought for sure a girl. So two brothers and he is finally using his voice. I got him into the carrier this morning and put the crate back out. Gray came and did go back into the cage to eat but I need the longer one that is coming. I can't get to the door fast enough to close. He saw his brother at the door this morning. My vet said he is about 11 weeks old and he picked him up and said he had been handled before. I hope I catch the other one soon, he sat on my bedroom window ledge last night and watched two hours of DWTS of me and played pa... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410792247.693

I wish the ASPCA and TNR programs would get more help. I think we could lick this problem a lot quicker. We need volunteers and animal control that will trap kitties not just dogs. I called some vet's today and the prices they want are so expensive compared to the TNR but it is too far to drive and I don't want the ear tipped. I have to find someone to take kitty to the vet in this big crate. I'm afraid to stick my hand in there. Any tips? Orange kitty did great last night and went in the cage, ate and slept on her blanket. I am waiting for my vet to call me back. Gray hasn't been here this m... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410739593.707

On 9/14/2014 Indy-Blonde2 said: Is the pet crate orange kitty is in large enough to hold a litter box? If not, you may have to let her go and try again another time. If you have litter box, etc., in there for her, (is it a wire crate?) cover with a towel or blanket, that helps to calm them. You don't want to have her near Indy unless she's combo tested FIV/felv. It is large but I knew not big enough for a litter box, I put newspaper on the tray in there which she has peed on and a large blanket to lay on, food & water and covered the crate. She only had the one little fit, she doesn't ta... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410722164.883

Now I don't know what to do. I caught Gray but he put up such a fight I let him go. I know but he went crazy. Then I caught Orange kitty and have her in the pet crate and Gray won't leave her but I don't have another crate yet to catch him. I didn't realize that underneath the dog tray are big holes and the cat could fall through if she puts up a good fight when I bring it in tonight. I don't have anything else to use and don't know if I should go ahead and schedule surgery for her. I have another crate coming this week and I don't know anyone that has an extra one. Orange kitty is inside and... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 784
1 2 3 4 ...784Next