TSV(R) Preview
154 Members and 16150 Guests Online

luvmyteddy's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1397691970.763

I thought Liam locked the gate. I could see Wyatt climbing the gate but not Quinn. She's a mean one. Yes, and lock the doors. Continue Reading

Re: Marla Wynn fans, April 16th

In Fashion Talk 1397691722.927

On 4/16/2014 winamac1 said: I thought this T.S. was very overpriced. Thank goodness I didn't have to have anything from her line. I certainly don't need it, LOL. I thought so too. 49.00 for pants seem awfully high. I just went through one closet and I need to shop from there. Yikes! I have things I haven't even worn yet. I wish I could do eBay but would hate to run to the post office everyday. Continue Reading

Re: Serena Williams TSV & G by Guliana Rancic new shows starting @midnight 2moro

In Fashion Talk 1397691212.033

On 4/16/2014 imaclotheshog said: I was just surprised it was so long. I usually have trouble with maxis being too short. I looked at the measurements, but when the dress came, I think the one I got was longer. Maybe it was cut wrong, I don't know. But it was seriously too long. I even tried it on with some wedges. Me too. How tall are you? I am 5'8 and the Kate and Mallory dresses could have been longer. I did find some long ones at TJ Maxx a few years ago. Really long. I don't wear anything over a 1-2 inch heel because I am a clutz and would trip and fall. Thank goodness for duck tape, my c... Continue Reading

Re: Serena Williams TSV & G by Guliana Rancic new shows starting @midnight 2moro

In Fashion Talk 1397686649.307

Well I guess I got a big sign last night around 3:00 am. I heard a big crash and thought someone was breaking in. I checked the front door and the back door and didn't see anything. This afternoon I went into the other bedroom and the wooden rod in my closet had crashed and broken in two. I think the suede and leather coats did it. Too many clothes and not enough room. I guess I am done. I only have two closets for clothes. I gave my friend a bunch of clothes a few years ago, I will have to clean out again. Too bad about the Serena dress. The TS tops are great, nice and soft. Continue Reading

Re: Ronnie Dunn On Dr Phil Today

In Viewpoints 1397672697.51

On 4/16/2014 kittymomNC said: "My Maria" and "I Believe" are two of my favorite songs from when he and Kix Brooks were together. Ronnie has a powerful very recognizable voice. In my area Dr. Phil is usually on in the mornings - what time is the show you're referring to?? These are my two favorite songs of his too. I get Dr. Phil on at 3:00 pm, can't wait to watch. I was wondering where he went. I usually don't watch Phil anymore but I will today. Continue Reading

Re: Filling up Your Gas Tank

In Viewpoints 1397619994.82

Once you run out of gas driving, you never leave it near empty again. I rarely drive so I only fill up twice a year but it's a big tank. I spend more money getting gas for the lawnmower than gas for my truck. From what you have said before, your friend sounds like she doesn't like to take her turn driving and only puts enough gas in to get by or wait for someone else to pay. Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of new york....4/15/14....with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1397619276.903

On 4/15/2014 Hildegarde Withers said: On 4/15/2014 luvmyteddy said: The blue dress with the slits that LuAnn was wearing at the party looks like one of the dresses she will be selling on ShopHQ soon. I didn't know she had her own line coming out. Yes, she told Bethenny when she was on her show last month. I think this spring or summer. This show was filmed before Lu and her boyfriend broke up. She mentioned it briefly on the show and took the breakup badly. They looked pretty happy back then but he broke up with her. Ramona and Mario looked happier back then too and look what happened. Must... Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of new york....4/15/14....with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1397617248.633

I agree with everything except for Heather saying she had to discuss the invitation with her husband, she should have not said anything at all. I would not have invited her. That was some shade. lol Wait until she finds out it was actually Sonja's idea not to go and of course Ramona goes right along with it. You couldn't make me be friends with someone just because someone else wants it. They don't even like each other. Anything for the show. The blue dress with the slits that LuAnn was wearing at the party looks like one of the dresses she will be selling on ShopHQ soon. Continue Reading

Re: Let's talk tulips

In In the Garden 1397600055.33

I think they wear out eventually. I had gorgeous tulips 28 years ago when I moved into my house. I have very few of them left. I did plant some new ones about 4 years ago and some came up and some didn't. I prefer perennial bushes that cover a bigger area. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1397597479.343

Hope has some attitude. I wish they would both dump her and let's see how it feels. Just like Mama. Brooke is starting to show some age imo. She always looks so pale except when they fix her up. I can't wait to see Oliver and Aly in the pool on Friday. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 705
1 2 3 4 ...705Next