Creede Silver Sale
149 Members and 14584 Guests Online

luvmyteddy's Activity

Re: Castle last night - anyone else disappointed?

In TV Talk 1412120873.123

I really liked Castle when it started but after they became an item there was no chemistry between the two. I didn't watch last season but did watch last night. Kind of a dumb story and no romance WSE. I liked it better the other way. They are not believable as a couple imo. Continue Reading

Re: Should I be feeding a feral cat???

In Pet Lovers 1412091716.383

I think they will all get along but the kittens are getting harder to catch and put back in the crate for dinner. I think tonight might be the first time I leave them all out. I worry because Indy is use to sleeping on the bed while the kittens are in the crate, that is his alone time. I may try to fix a bed under my bed because they like that spot the best. I don't know if they will fight while I am asleep. I like to wear them out during the day so they sleep all night. I lay my head next to the crate and Tarzan will stick his paws out and pet my head. He likes to shake my hand. Titan will b... Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1412018829.577

No one mentioned Quinn and Deacon hooking up! I didn't see that one coming. Of course Brooke will go to Italy and save the company. It would be funny if Eric went too and left Bill and Deacon behind but he won't. He has to be pretty lonely by now. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411999198.803

On 9/29/2014 Topaz Gem said: On 9/27/2014 luvmyteddy said: I let them out early and I could hear Indy chasing them in the other room. The yellow one ventures out further to explore and Tarzan sticks closer to me or under the bed. So far no screaming going on but meowing. It's too bad Indy can fit under the bed too. The feeding time is the worst. Titan will grab all the food and knock his big brother out of the way and hiss at him. I haven't figured out how to get them fed. They will fight to the death over food even though I put two dishes out. I hope this gets better. Then I have Indy here w... Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of new jersey....9/28/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1411997104.18

I can't get into the Jersey show with all the new characters now. It will be the only HW show I don't want to watch. I do not feel sorry for Tre or Joe. Caroline's new show doesn't interest me either. I did enjoy Rita Wilson on Andy Cohen. No work done WSE and she would be the one that could afford it but doesn't need it or do it for the heck of it. Continue Reading

Re: Your Thoughts On Madam Secretary On CBS Sunday Night

In TV Talk 1411996467.22

On 9/28/2014 Gooday said: On 9/28/2014 luvmyteddy said: I decided to watch the whole show tonight and I am bored stiff with 20 minutes to go. OMG ~ I was just going to say the same thing. I do not think I will be watching next week. Too much other good programming. I switched over to Lisa Ling (sugar babies) which was a lot more interesting! I am done with Madame Secretary. I don't care for T.L. I watched David D. in Return To Me - his old movie with Minnie Driver which is really good and they have been playing on HBO. I thought The Good Wife was excellent. Continue Reading

Re: Your Thoughts On Madam Secretary On CBS Sunday Night

In TV Talk 1411951350.99

I decided to watch the whole show tonight and I am bored stiff with 20 minutes to go. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411929319.3

I am officially running a zoo now. I let them out at 7am and they are still out. They have inspected the whole house, knocked over several water bowls and a few other things. They have played with the cat toy, even Indy. He sits on his perch or the sofa and doesn't mess with them too much. The kittens love to play with one another. I think in the long run it might be okay. Indy's spot to sleep is at the foot of my bed and Tarzan went over to him to give him a kiss. That lasted a minute and then he got mad. I fixed my lunch after not seeing them all morning and then there were three. They did ... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411844272.587

On 9/27/2014 kze said: When you heard Indy chasing them, do you think they were playing with him or just running away from him? Hopefully it will turn to play. As far as feeding time, I think Tarzan will learn what he has to do to get enough food. Or maybe he is getting what he needs just not what he wants. I think they were running away and scared of him. They have been under the bed all day sleeping. I was hoping they would play more. They inspected my room but then go back under the bed. I have an under the bed plastic container that they lay in. I did give Indy some treats in the kitchen... Continue Reading

Re: What Did You Think of 'How To Get Away With Murder'?

In Viewpoints 1411842438.753

I don't care for flashbacks but it makes me wonder if she doesn't pick the best of the best students to do away with her husband. Maybe some kind of hold over them and to use them to Get Away With Murder since they are so smart. I didn't mind the first part with the boyfriend but I thought it was kind of gross when she was putting her hands all over the young student and crying. That didn't fit in the show. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 789
1 2 3 4 ...789Next