20 Members and 17497 Guests Online

luvmyteddy's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1427937773.337

On 4/1/2015 lainey said: On 4/1/2015 luvmyteddy said: On 4/1/2015 lainey said: I was just looking at the daytime Emmy nominations. There really isn't much competition anymore with only 4 soaps on tv now. All the soaps are nominated for "best writing" lol. Can they be any worse than the B&B? I saw Fred Willard is nominated as "special guest performer". He really wasn't even on that much! I don't know what channel POP is on, never heard of it. I saw that and hated the Fred nomination. Why, he wasn't funny at all. POP used to be called The TV Guide Network (TVGN). I looked it up by zip co... Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1427922424.107

On 4/1/2015 lainey said: I was just looking at the daytime Emmy nominations. There really isn't much competition anymore with only 4 soaps on tv now. All the soaps are nominated for "best writing" lol. Can they be any worse than the B&B? I saw Fred Willard is nominated as "special guest performer". He really wasn't even on that much! I don't know what channel POP is on, never heard of it. I saw that and hated the Fred nomination. Why, he wasn't funny at all. Continue Reading

Re: Should I be feeding a feral cat???

In Pet Lovers 1427918754.263

I like this one but my bed is messy. this one shows a logo this shows HP darn Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1427918192.8

On 4/1/2015 Topaz Gem said: OMG, it sounds like the neighbors are still making your life miserable. It would be so nice if they would move! I think your entire crew is beautiful, but I agree that if you had to pick one, it should be Tarzan. He does have that glistening coat and the most interesting facial expressions. Besides, he would be the easiest to catch if you needed to bring him to a photo shoot! I can only dream. I went through my pics and most of the single ones show a logo, laundry or cat hair on the bed. lol. Now that I am trying to get them to pose they close their eyes or loo... Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- March 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1427915247.003

Lainey, where are you for April? I would start one but I like yours. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1427915007.33

So I am mad as heck and will not give in. The guy across the street got a company truck to drive and leaves his big SUV in the street and parks his other truck in front of a neighbors house. This will not go over well. I can barely get out of my driveway. In other news, there is a pet company having a best picture pet contest and the winner will be in a commercial. It has to be just one pet so I am at a loss, my best pictures are them play/fighting together. I have 600 pictures, lol, but very few single ones. It is harder to get them to pose one at a time. You can enter your cat or dog once a... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1427914390.673

On 4/1/2015 Topaz Gem said: LMT, how are your neighbors-from-you know where? LOL. You haven't mentioned them in a long time, so I hope the situation has calmed down. Funny you should ask! I finally got them to quit parking in front of my house (I won't tell you how) but it was legal, just messy. lol. Now their friends are coming over and parking there. I put up a metal fence along the edge because I found tire marks in my grass down to the dirt. A couple parked there last weekend and when he opened the door he kept hitting my fence, three times. It was daylight so anyone can see the fence pl... Continue Reading

Re: PBS here in St. Louis is having a 3 part special on CANCER. It is starting now.

In Viewpoints 1427893401.127

On 3/30/2015 ShowMe said: On 3/30/2015 shoekitty said: I received notice from The D Susan Love Breast Cancer Research center, this would be on tonight. I live in No Cal, and have DISH Satellite and it will air at 9pm on channel 9 But When is part 2 and 3? I am a cancer survivor, and I have heard from many sources this is a well done documentary. I really wanted to watch Dr Susan Love, she will be talking about breast cancer and the new research The next 2 shows will be tomorrow and the next night. Congratulations on your being a survivor. My sister is a 5 year survivor also, and has an appoi... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1427892598.883

On 3/30/2015 patheticcosmetics said: The new apartment complex I moved into has this cat wandering around, out in all kinds of weather & no one claims to own him. He is un-neutered & he sprays everywhere he goes. He has been around for a couple of years. He was wearing a camo collar at the end of December so I thought he had an owner, but it's missing, & he's always out & is dirty & getting skinny which he wasn't before. Anyhow, I have been feeding him, for a long time but can't let him in because he sprays & I already have a problem with my cat/s. My husband says not ... Continue Reading

Re: "Foul Play" Goldie Hawn and Chevy Chase and Dudley Moore

In Movies 1427891806.21

Foul Play was on HBO earlier this month and I don't think I had ever watched the whole movie before. Dudley was funny. Good movie. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 874
1 2 3 4 ...874Next