Meant for Mom
14 Members and 13896 Guests Online

luvmyteddy's Activity

Re: Should I be feeding a feral cat???

In Pet Lovers 1398400237.74

I was wondering if feral cats only come out at night. This one only comes to eat between 9 and 10 pm. I rarely see one during the day and never this one. I was hoping to catch a peek at him again but he is quick. He hears the door open and runs but comes back to finish eating. I left a message with ASPC and got some email names from the referral website for cats and there are two women in a nearby city that I will email tomorrow. I will find out if they will help me. I hope this cat doesn't belong to someone that lets him out just at night. Other than that I will take it one day at a time. Th... Continue Reading

Re: Goodbye, beautiful little darlin' girl

In Pet Lovers 1398375807.86

All my sympathy to you and your daughter. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1398374831.463

The SPCA will do the surgery and shots and you would go back and pick up the cat to be put back outside your home area. That is great but I don't have help of any kind. I can't stress that enough. I don't even have help to have tests done for myself. I am on my own. I also suffer from brain fog so using word or whatever is beyond my control now. I am not up for searching for people, it's all I can do to use this forum and type some. Paying bills, getting out of bed and going to the doctor is torture for me. I need surgery but have no one to take me and wait. Maybe I should have left things al... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1398370162.53

On 4/24/2014 mewsmomtoo said: On 4/24/2014 luvmyteddy said: I could use some help with this. I don't drive and am not in the best of health, so trapping him/her is something I don't have the energy to do, literally. I am not up to a lot of phone calls and finding a place to help. I rarely leave my house. If someone would come out to trap and get the cat fixed if he needed it, I would pay for it and feed it when it comes back. It would be very hard to see a cat outside in the elements even fixed. I want to take all animals but I can't. The problem is many neighbors have cats that they let outs... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1398360865.09

I could use some help with this. I don't drive and am not in the best of health, so trapping him/her is something I don't have the energy to do, literally. I am not up to a lot of phone calls and finding a place to help. I rarely leave my house. If someone would come out to trap and get the cat fixed if he needed it, I would pay for it and feed it when it comes back. It would be very hard to see a cat outside in the elements even fixed. I want to take all animals but I can't. The problem is many neighbors have cats that they let outside, but they are fixed, and I am not sure if this cat belon... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1398307170.92

It is starting to rain now but I have an overhang over my long front porch. I catch myself waiting for the meow and haven't heard it tonight. I really hope the cat belongs to someone but I will continue to put food out, I have a lot left over. Kitty is eating the science diet prescription food I had, so she must be hungry. LOL We don't have any city issues to deal with and I could care less about the neighbors. There are two families moving this year anyway and the issues they have that I deal with are much worse. I have seniority because I have lived here the longest. Continue Reading

Re: How To Get Rid of Ants

In For the Home Talk 1398289926.343

I have tried Terro, traps, different spices and they kept coming. I found that Raid ant and roach works the best for me. I hate them...so far not enough rain to bring them in yet but it will happen. I need to get out and spray the foundation with the outside commercial bug spray. Continue Reading

Should I be feeding a feral cat???

Last Reply by mewsmomtoo 1398404949.553 | Started by luvmyteddy in Pet Lovers

I have left over food from kitty when he passed and I hear a cat outside about once a month. I heard him/her the other night and decided to put out some food on the porch. The food was gone in the morning but wasn't sure who ate it. Last night a cat was back meowing when she spotted the food. I had already put more food out there with some water. I heard the cat and went to peek out the door. A beautiful white cat with spots was eating but moved away when she saw me. I went outside and called but she wouldn't come to me and ran off. This morning the food was gone again. I am pretty sure this ... Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1398279810.37

I figured that Oliver would pick Aly for the swimsuit shots. Glad she said no. Why would Hope tell Wyatt about Liam's date night? That would hurt. Can't figure out if she will go, probably since she doesn't seem to care if she hurts these guys more. It's all about Hope. So Liam would be ok if she sleeps with Wyatt and not him or both. Not! If she does go, I expect Quinn to be outside stalking... probably will be a Friday cliffhanger. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 708
1 2 3 4 ...708Next