Back to School
21 Members and 9297 Guests Online

luvmyteddy's Activity

Re: the real housewives of orange county......7/28/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1406604222.453

I thought Brooks and Vicki broke up? She acts like they are still together. I like her hair. Continue Reading

Re: The Bachelorette/After the Rose Discussion - Possible Spoiler

In Viewpoints 1406602058.423

On 7/28/2014 Lotus~ said: This is the first time that he actually seems sincere. And why would Andi need a vacation in Mexico after the 2.5 month vacation she just had.....tough gig. Remember she kept complaining during the filming on how hard and tough it was! Poor baby! I wonder if she slept with Josh too. If I were him and didn't know I would be pisstttttt off! I guess she had to be sure. She said she was never in love with Nick. I have no respect for her. You don't lead them on and then dump them the next day. Your engagement day. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406598242.24

She does take it too far and then out of nowhere, BAM, she dumps them and starts crying. I still don't like her but I like Josh! She does lead them on and then she's happy, happy again. I do feel bad for Nick even though I didn't like him. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406597804.357

Didn't we see her run off crying in a preview? Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406597282.07

I think she will tell Nick he is not the one, why else would she be there? I keep reading she sends him home, maybe she's not ready to marry Josh either. If I hear her say one more time about Josh (it's too good to be true) I'll scream. Love the ring too. Continue Reading

Re: I Am Being Invaded by Raccoons and Very Afraid

In Pet Lovers 1406562037.71

Thanks. I am looking at them. Now I need some help buying a gun. BB gun or pellet gun? What kind, what's a good price and do the pellets and bb's come separate. Looking on Amazon right now. I read the pros and cons of the BB Daisy gun but not sure if it is strong enough to scare away. They are much cheaper than I thought but seem more for a kid. The pellet guns are more expensive. Do I want a rifle or a pistol? Are they hard to load? I want something strong enough to scare badly but not kill and something to protect me inside the house too. Continue Reading

Re: anyone watching tardy for the party?

In TV Talk 1406559781.097

I don't know if I would consider it a family show with all the personal subjects they bring up. Not suitable for the young like the snipping and the friends pregnancy talk. I would like to see the kids more. There must have been some time go by because when she showed her stomach after the birth it looked pretty flat. They do have fun together. Continue Reading

Re: If someone trashes a rental house on purpose....

In Viewpoints 1406559380.15

Judge Judy has this all the time, I hope you took pictures before they moved in and then the pictures you took after. You can take them to civil court. I would make a police report and not put them on Facebook. The sooner the better. Continue Reading

Re: I Am Being Invaded by Raccoons and Very Afraid

In Pet Lovers 1406558716.18

On 7/28/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: Luvmyteddy- batteries now last, unopened in the package, for like 10-12 years if you get Duracell or Energizer. I mean my comments to be kind to you. You need to have emergency lighting on hand in case power goes out due to storms, terrorist attack, whatever. Flashlights and stuff like that just happen to be my thing so we always have plenty of lighting (and batteries) on hand. The batteries in my flameless candles (Candle Impressions) last a really long time. And the flashlights, longer than that. You say that you have flameless candles for inside the ho... Continue Reading

Re: Fibromyalgia Sufferers...A Place to Meet

In Health & Fitness 1406557524.087

The only pam I found that I could take during the day for fibro and mainly anxiety is oxazepam. It is the only one that doesn't knock me out. I take half a lorazepam at night to sleep. I have tried everything over the last 10 years and nothing helped for fibro. I also take pain pills. I use to belong to the old Fibro Thread from a few years ago. I am in bed 23/7 and it is a pain. It all started with Lyme Disease and then progressed to everything else imaginable. CFS, nerve damage, PTS, Epstein Barr, fibro, headaches, herniated disks, auto immune disease, mold spores, diseased colon, you name ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 757
1 2 3 4 ...757Next