TSV(R) Preview
138 Members and 18321 Guests Online

luvmyteddy's Activity

Re: Now that's entertainment!! Bruno Mars on SNL last night.

In Viewpoints 1416770504.46

I rarely watch SNL but I switched over right when Bruno Mars was singing and dancing. He is just a cute little fellow. I really enjoy his dancing and singing. The man can move! I thought Cameron Diaz was a little weak in the joke department but she didn't write them. I do like her. I thought the skit about 1-900 numbers was ok but the blonde girl in the middle was the funniest. Continue Reading

Re: Should I be feeding a feral cat???

In Pet Lovers 1416769663.937

On 11/23/2014 Katmary said: I love seeing your babies! They're so cute! Indy (white with grey spots, right?) could be a twin to one of the ones I feed, or at least a sibling. Now it's easier to picture them standing over you in the mornings and doing all the things they do. I've been keeping up with your thread and enjoy reading about how you've been bonding with the new kittens. I love that Titan climbed into your lap! It's amazing when a big step is made like that, just melts the heart. Does the pill you give Teddy dissolve? My "nephew kitty" needs to take a pill each day and they dissol... Continue Reading

Re: Friskies' Dear Kitten

In Viewpoints 1416767374.02

Very cute. One of my kittens is sitting here watching them with me. He loves them. Continue Reading

Re: Should I choose HBO or Showtime?

In TV Talk 1416764662.17

That might be tough. I have always had HBO and sometimes I watch it a lot and sometimes not. I really like the fact that they show a newly released movie every Saturday night and since I don't rent movies it's one I haven't seen before and usually pretty good. I would like both but I barely have time to watch all the shows now on the other channels. Continue Reading

Re: Am I The Only One That Has Virtually No Gifts To Buy For The Holiday Season?

In Viewpoints 1416718474.76

Not one. That's okay though, trying to train my kitties to type on the computer, they are almost there but they keep picking stuff they like! Continue Reading

Re: Carol Burnett on Hawaii Five-O.

In TV Talk 1416717814.637

Did you notice who their wedding preacher was? Larry Manetti (Rick) from Magnum PI. Cute touch being in HI. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1416704145.877

On 11/22/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: On 11/22/2014 luvmyteddy said: I think Caroline will hold out until the Thanksgiving dinner and when Hope does the thank you thing it will be obvious. Hopefully Maya is not invited which will really upset her. Brooke is still out dancing and I think Quinn gets left out and then she will seek revenge on Hope. Quinn is not invited? What a shame ...... NOT! Hope she doesn't crash the party. There is a picture of the diners at the Thanksgiving dinner table on cbs.com and I don't see Quinn or Maya there. Wyatt is upset that Quinn was not invited but what did he exp... Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1416678506.427

I think Caroline will hold out until the Thanksgiving dinner and when Hope does the thank you thing it will be obvious. Hopefully Maya is not invited which will really upset her. Brooke is still out dancing and I think Quinn gets left out and then she will seek revenge on Hope. Continue Reading

Re: Should I be feeding a feral cat???

In Pet Lovers 1416677786.007

I finally got them where I want them. Indy stays in the new brown bed all the time because that's where I put his food at dinner time. He will walk over the other bed now to get to his own. I think the tapeworms are gone because little Titan is the same size as Tarzan now. I may need another bed soon but I am running out of room. I love the way they pose for pics. Continue Reading

Re: Name Something You Are Grateful For That Begins With the Letter "S"

In Viewpoints 1416626853.313

On 11/21/2014 MomOf4 said: On 11/21/2014 ShowMe said: On 11/21/2014 sciencegeek said: My last name starts with an S, so I'm grateful to be part of the S family! SO does mine......LOL Mine too!! Me too! and steak Continue Reading

Page 1 of 823
1 2 3 4 ...823Next