Dooney & Bourke
137 Members and 16697 Guests Online

luvmyteddy's Activity

Re: worst christmas present

In Beauty Banter 1419134653.293

From my ex- one year was a pressure cooker next year - a microwave third year - pots and pans fourth year - knife set These were all gifts he wanted. I finally said I will pick out my own gifts from now on. I got nothing for Valentines Day, birthday or anniversary. My MIL gave me nice jewelry. My SIL gave my mom and I matching sweaters that an old lady would wear. I took it back to exchange it and found out she paid 2.00 for it at the Half Price Store. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- December 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1419113885.533

On 12/19/2014 hulagirl said: On 12/19/2014 luvmyteddy said: Check back if you find out. He probably blackmails her job but Eric likes her and is still in charge, I would go to him. She should have taken a picture and showed it to Carolyn. That was stupid of her to confront Rick. I have always liked the DJ except for today. He should be on more. I can't wait for Caroline to find out Ridge and Katie broke up. OK......what we missed this afternoon was Ridge daydreaming about kissing Caroline in their work room and Rick threatening Ivy's job (of course) and telling her to butt out and she's tryi... Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone had experience with Social Security Disability attorneys?

In Health & Fitness 1419113289.47

Having chronic Lyme Disease for 10 years and going through the SSD process was a nightmare. I know I did it for 4 1/2 years and got denied through every appeal and this was with an attorney. I did file on my own at first. We did re-file for the second time and I finally won but was not entitled to back pay since it was a new case. I had a very mean women judge that was unbearable. I am on my own and could not have done it without an attorney. They know different ends and outs that you wouldn't know plus she would drive me to court when needed. I did not go with a big firm. The paperwork is so... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1419018392.127

Check back if you find out. He probably blackmails her job but Eric likes her and is still in charge, I would go to him. She should have taken a picture and showed it to Carolyn. That was stupid of her to confront Rick. I have always liked the DJ except for today. He should be on more. I can't wait for Caroline to find out Ridge and Katie broke up. Continue Reading

Re: D&B and Duck Dynasty Camo Collection

In Dooney & Bourke 1418954874.933

These may not be a bag but they make great boxers to sleep in. lol I feel kind of weird wearing Hey Jack on my sleepwear but what the hey. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1418951891.81

I wasn't aware Ivy and Maya were friends, enough that she would go see her new apartment. Hum. I hope she tells someone. That apartment sure gets around. Steffy might want it back when she comes. lol Continue Reading

Re: Survivor final, on hopefully a better cast next time

In TV Talk 1418951597.75

Glad that season is over. I wish Keith had won but I'm certainly glad Missy didn't. Reed's speech was right on. The finale was the best part of the whole season. Next season looks much better and they are new people. Yea! Did they actually say what country it was in? Continue Reading

Re: Should I be feeding a feral cat???

In Pet Lovers 1418950993.447

Okay I give up, Indy can stay. Continue Reading

Re: Should I be feeding a feral cat???

In Pet Lovers 1418846613.133

On 12/17/2014 Topaz Gem said: I noticed that in all the photos you've shared of the kittens, Tarzan's coat is so shiny. Of course they're all beautiful, but his coat just glistens. Tarzan has this muted white fur mixed in that makes him look like he is glowing. I think he got it from Indy. It's a very weird combination. I got a picture of Indy and Tarzan facing each other, that's the closest they've ever been other than when Indy tackles him. Indy loves this throw so much and he got up and went over to Tarzan to lay next to him bodies touching and face to face. Tarzan laid his arm over him a... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 835
1 2 3 4 ...835Next