TSV(R) Preview
128 Members and 14931 Guests Online

luvmyteddy's Activity

Re: Anyone Else Watching The Game?

In Viewpoints 1413988240.277

On 10/21/2014 serenna said: On 10/21/2014 NoelSeven said: On 10/21/2014 MomOf4 said: On 10/21/2014 serenna said: On 10/21/2014 september said: I admit, I know nothing about the KC players... I don't either! Guess that makes 3 of us. Four. Your five, sushimom was four Ha! That makes 6 and I live here. Last year we had the worst team so I don't know any of them. I do now and tonight was very disappointing for us. I am surprised some fans left early but I wouldn't have. I didn't see the thread earlier or I would have posted. Hopefully tonight will be a little more exciting and something to wri... Continue Reading

Re: Tre sent a letter to the judge

In Viewpoints 1413933497.707

On 10/21/2014 scotttie said: On 10/21/2014 Pqfan said: I am surprised Tre didn't ask to be sent to a new unused jail! Post of the day or at least some Martha Stewart sheets with accessories. Continue Reading

Re: In case you weren't sure about your kitty's affection... =^..^=

In Viewpoints 1413931410.69

My kitties and I watch a lot of TV and nothing special ever happens until this morning. I was watching the Lassie Movie on TCM and little Tarzan looked up saw Lassie and jumped over to the TV desk and stood up to pet Lassie on the screen. It was amazing. LOL Continue Reading

Re: Tre sent a letter to the judge

In Viewpoints 1413924414.027

Tre is freaking out about her daughters the closer it gets. She's so afraid Joe will not look after them properly. I would be worried too. She should have thought about that before. Continue Reading

Re: Congratulations to the Giants and their fans!

In Viewpoints 1413924103.397

Gary Lesak our weatherman who is pretty good. I actually watched the weather channel so I am curious as to what he says tonight. They moved the thunderstorms to Thursday. Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone seen the movie in the 40's THE SUN COMES UP?

In Viewpoints 1413923725.61

I have seen everyone of her movies especially the ones with Nelson Eddy. My mom started me on her and I fell in love with them. They made around 8 musicals together and were real tear jerkers. RRR, you need to rent Maytime, it is my favorite. My mom saw her sing in person many decades ago. What a voice. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1413923355.25

On 10/21/2014 MomOf4 said: On 10/21/2014 Phantom41 said: On 10/21/2014 MomOf4 said: On 10/21/2014 Phantom41 said: Kansas City it totally blue today!! I work downtown Kansas City and everyone has on their Royals t-shirts and we did a great video message from the Crown Center complex that was on our local news - Go Royals! We've waited 29 years! How is the weather today in KC Phantom? Perfect day for a win - 70 and sunny! Sorry Giants fans - we're gonna win this one! Someone said thunderstorms were expected tomorrow. Have you heard that? Go Giants!! They changed the forecast to the same as... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1413837874.647

This is so exciting, KC Royals all the way! Continue Reading

Re: It is normal for parents to follow when adult children move away?

In Viewpoints 1413837402.18

My aunt lost her husband when he was in his 50s. She moved in with her daughter and spouse and lived with them until she passed away at 96. I hope they liked her! These were my rich relatives so they all could have lived on their own. I'm guessing the husband didn't mind but who knows. My aunt had 5 children. They moved three times to different states and she always went with them. I always wanted to move to a different state when I was younger but all my siblings did so I felt they would have hated for me to move (we were very close) so I never did and wish I had. I ended up taking take of... Continue Reading

Re: Week Seven of the NFL Regular Season!!!

In Sports 1413767398.347

Surprise the Chiefs won - someone's picker is off. What a good game! P.S. I love Jamal Charles - setting records that guy and thank you Santos (you short little guy) for kicking the win out! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 795
1 2 3 4 ...795Next