Spring Fashion Days
173 Members and 20278 Guests Online

luvmyteddy's Activity

Re: Harrison Ford

In Viewpoints 1425607747.783

I just switched over to CNN to watch Morgan Spurlock and saw this. Vintage plane that lost engine power. Harrison Ford has been flying for a long time and I think that helped him alot. He was very lucky. Continue Reading

Re: American Idol- girls night-Spoilers

In Viewpoints 1425607105.06

It just went from bad to worse. They act so silly and their song choices are weird. The last girl was the worst. Continue Reading

Re: I'm Worried About My Dog, Nick

In Pet Lovers 1425584714.84

NickNac, you did a very brave kindness today for your beloved Nick. I'm thankful you didn't wait longer and it took tremendous courage to take him in and make the right decision. He is thanking you for that. I know you probably weren't prepared for this and I wish you all the best. Continue Reading

Re: I'm Worried About My Dog, Nick

In Pet Lovers 1425530128.233

NickNack, that is not enough food, he will be even weaker tomorrow. I would take him tomorrow even if you have to take a cab. He is not acting normal and I would hate for you to wait too long. I am sorry you are going through this. Best wishes to you and Nick. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- March 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1425527315.167

On 3/4/2015 Mmsfoxxie said: On 3/4/2015 jenagal said: Deacon would have to find work at Forrestors or Spencer's. Everyone on the show works there. True, that. Unskilled that he is. I don't recall Deacon EVER having a job....even when he was with Brooke. Maybe he still has money from Bill. I didn't watch the show back then, so Deacon never had a job? I thought about the money Bill gave him, wondered how much it was, but I thought he kind of backed out and couldn't be mean to Hope? Always wondered if he took any money. Probably. Continue Reading

Re: What would you love to see out your picture window?

In Viewpoints 1425516203.667

The mailman with my income tax refund. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone know how to stop AARP from sending so much junk mail, & email?

In Viewpoints 1425515306.193

I use to get stuff all the time and now rarely. Maybe they stop or slow down at a certain age or they gave up on me ever joining. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1425514923.66

Probably the same way Deacon paid for lunch the other day, charge it! Maybe Wyatt designed and made it for him. They have said many times he doesn't work and Quinn has said she supports him and he is living there for free. Why should she marry him without an income, because she is desperate. I like Deacon but he doesn't even try to get a job. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1425503508.28

Didn't I see a picture of Maya's sister bringing her luggage in the mansion? Something will happen. Where did Deacon find the money for a ring, not that it was that big but really! He doesn't work. I can't imagine Quinn saying no. I wonder when the scene with Caroline, Ridge and Steffy was filmed. Must have been earlier. I guess Steffy is gone. I think the takeover will be forgotten, just another one of their incomplete stories. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 863
1 2 3 4 ...863Next