Shoes & Handbags Clearance
20 Members and 17093 Guests Online

luvmyteddy's Activity

Re: Collectibles that are totally worthless

In Viewpoints 1422337497.63

Got me to thinking so I checked eBay to see what was listed that I have. I have 3 whole sets of Nancy Drew books from the 50s and 60s plus the cookbooks. They are asking a good price but I don't know if people are buying. The thought of shipping these books. I did check out the blue wedgewood pieces and they seem to be selling. It's funny what we collected back in the day and now worth nothing but it was fun looking for the items. I had a friend that collected hundreds of precious moments. They covered a whole wall in beautiful glass bookcases. Continue Reading

Re: My 81 year old Mom

In Viewpoints 1422242180.327

On 1/25/2015 Tissyanne said: Thank you all for your thoughts/responses. As with any situation there are many details. My mom is not a person that can tolerate anything out of order in her home. She says she can barely take care of herself, so No, she would not do laundry, cook for him etc. My mom has not even heard from my brother since the passing of my dad. She is hearing this from the wife who she has met one time. I see too many red flags. This would be a big no from me especially since your mother is not in the best of health. He may be a nice boy but her son and DIL don't. Continue Reading

Re: Anybody Planning on Seeing "50 Shades"?

In Viewpoints 1422155875.803

I liked the books but don't care for the actors in this. Kind of like Magic Mike, all the hype and I didn't see a thing... Continue Reading

Re: Should I be feeding a feral cat???

In Pet Lovers 1422154885.847

This is a first. Indy and Tarzan have never shared a bed before. Titan wasn't too happy about it. please? no three's a crowd. not tonight though, get out fine, I'll sleep with my little brother Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1422154242.28

Look at Tarzan's left eye which is half shut in the pic. Should I be worried? I tried to wash it with water thinking he has some litter in there or they have been playing too rough. It's not red or oozing. Any other suggestions? Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1422125954.473

Reading the spoilers for Feb., it doesn't sound like anyone got shot. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1421948540.023

still love you. love you Urs! he's singing to me mama... I love you papa. I love you too baby lets fight quit taking my picture Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1421948070.5

Thank you girls, getting ready to try the allergy doc today, hope he can help. I had heard of the saliva and since Tarzan licks me all the time plus they groom each other, who knows. Here are some new pictures...Tarzan is helping me pick new pictures and watch my favorite singing group. I love this music! you don't scare me! Continue Reading

Re: May I have a pity party....please?

In Health & Fitness 1421878746.863

This thread was started in 2011 - is this one of the troll threads? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 846
1 2 3 4 ...846Next