47 Members and 19292 Guests Online

lynnsy's Activity

Re: turn over a new leaf on comments.

In Fashion Talk 1432691371.993

I picked up my grandkids from their after school care center, 5 (almost 6) and 8, and asked what day is it... The little one said it's TACO TUESDAY... and started singing her Taco Tuesday song. On way home her brother and her started singing and got silly and got the giggles! How I love the sound of children laughing! Continue Reading

Re: LOGO TSV Tacky?

In Q Did What? 1432227168.407

Guess my 2 and 6 year grand daughters are "fashionistas" now, last year (thanks to you tube videos) I sewed home made skirts/ruffles onto store bought tank tops to make instant dresses for them. Used my scrap materials from other projects, only cost were tank tops, which were really cheap at Walmart. And they outgrow way before they wear things out. Continue Reading

Re: What's on tap at QVC for MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

In Q Did What? 1432226181.357

Don't think I will have to fear being tempted at all this weekend with QVC. Matter of fact I did a little 1st quarter personal financial comparisons... Seems I have only spent 10% so far compared to same time frame last year spent at QVC. I can't remember when the balance due on my credit card has been this LOW!. Guess their SELLING techniques are making a SMARTER shopper out of me! So in minding my manners, I say to QVC... "Thank you BUT no thank you" to their weekend offerings! Continue Reading

Re: Important!!! Account info.

In TSV Talk 1432224062.747

As soon as I receive my orders and correct amount hits my credit card, I go into HSN / QVC and delete my credit card. Habit I have gotten into. Plus when I go to order something again, it makes me stop and ask... "do I want to go digging thru my wallet for the card to reenter everything"... keeps the impulse buying down for sure! Continue Reading

Re: WHAT DOES QVC HAVE IN STORE FOR THIS MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND---YA DON'T WANNA KNOW!

In Q Did What? 1431140212.303

Well I didn't feel very skillful couple weeks ago... 2 yr old singer machine growled, froze and beeped at me ! errrrrrrrrgh! So I pulled out my old Kenmore (petal to the medal machine - HEAVY weight wise) and noticed it was really quiet... ahhh My machine from the 70's. So I sewed a little, did back stitch and quit for the night. Next morning went to finish the project.. and the dang thing was stuck in reverse. OMG.. it is NOT easy to try and sew backwards. So I dropped the feet and such and decided to freehand the fabric.. Well I found out I AM TERRIBLE at that freehand movement of the fabri... Continue Reading

Re: What am I not getting?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1431104272.79

when the deal comes with a Good Looking Hunk to fan me with a Palm From while he feeds me those cookie wafers ... then Bring it ! Continue Reading

Re: I know this is not such a BIG DEAL..BUT this drives me crazy

In TSV Talk 1431103431.447

I live on the West Coast and if I were in your shoes it would drive me crazy too. I can't remember the last time I even purchased a TSV though (might have been a scrub daddy thingy). Nothing has really screamed at me BUY ME! BUY ME! And if interested, well I sleep on it and most times I realize I don't need it. I don't like rolling the dice on being out shipping both ways. Not sure about shipping to customers on east coast, but shipping to me is very slow! I think I must be at the end of route! Continue Reading

Re: WHAT DOES QVC HAVE IN STORE FOR THIS MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND---YA DON'T WANNA KNOW!

In Q Did What? 1431102508.12

Spurt.. I also bought dvd of I love Lucy to replace the VHS collection for my daughter. Big fan she is. Still wears the apron and chef's hat (like in the candy episode) when she bakes. Her and friend have been to the museum/exhibits and once attended (just as a spectator) an I Love Lucy look alike contest. I also lost my mother a few years back, but my daughter and I will be meeting at a mall 1/2 between us (live about 1-1/2 hours from each other) on Saturday for Food and Fun ($ spending). Then on Sunday she (hubby and daughter) will visit her mother-in-law. I will see my son (lives acr... Continue Reading

Re: CAUTION! ANOTHER BORING WEEKEND AHEAD!!

In Q Did What? 1429235008.317

Well SPURT I did get a laugh when I did the search for "Q the Music"... Well it seems it is NOT a new service (per se) that QVC is offering, its a link to a 3rd party... Below is what it says.. I laughed when I read the name ... "Neurotic Media"... and since QVC sternly takes no responsibility for using it, well I say Thanks but NO Thanks! Does this mean QVC is moving from "middle man" status to a "broker" status now? Get ready to enjoy your Q the Music™ experience! By clicking on this link, you'll be leaving QVC.com and entering a third-party website.* *The material contained on th... Continue Reading

Re: Spring Cleaning Has Begun!

In For the Home Talk 1428701798.88

On 4/10/2015 LoriMI said: when you are done, come on over....I have spring cleaning to do....maybe you could do it! then continue your road trip and stop by my place ! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 106
1 2 3 4 ...106Next