97 Members and 15979 Guests Online

lynnsy's Activity

Re: CAUTION! ANOTHER BORING WEEKEND AHEAD!!

In Q Did What? 1429235008.317

Well SPURT I did get a laugh when I did the search for "Q the Music"... Well it seems it is NOT a new service (per se) that QVC is offering, its a link to a 3rd party... Below is what it says.. I laughed when I read the name ... "Neurotic Media"... and since QVC sternly takes no responsibility for using it, well I say Thanks but NO Thanks! Does this mean QVC is moving from "middle man" status to a "broker" status now? Get ready to enjoy your Q the Music™ experience! By clicking on this link, you'll be leaving QVC.com and entering a third-party website.* *The material contained on th... Continue Reading

Re: Spring Cleaning Has Begun!

In For the Home Talk 1428701798.88

On 4/10/2015 LoriMI said: when you are done, come on over....I have spring cleaning to do....maybe you could do it! then continue your road trip and stop by my place ! Continue Reading

Re: Designers not knowing their colors

In Fashion Talk 1428701651.55

Why don't they invest in some temp write on tape, write the names and stick them on the hangers, should keep the hosts from stumbling over finding the colors on their cards. Especially when fashion item comes in a gazillion colors. And why not use the circular hanger they had one day, show item and then spin it to the side (so to speak). Continue Reading

Re: Recommendations, please, for all-in-one printer

In Electronics Talk 1428699836.773

I am using a wireless cannon. I got middle of the road wireless/scan/print/copy color... the least expensive printer required the more expensive ink cartridges. Go figure on that one! I just purchased a combo pkg ink (1 color & 1 black) it was something like 49.99 at walmart. Didn't have time to shop around for sales, this is their regular price. Had it over a year now and still doing good! Continue Reading

Re: SPRING STYLE!, FAVORITE BAGS, TOO MUCH VACUUMING, and OH MY NOT A MATTRESS!!

In Q Did What? 1427492117.003

just scanned the new arrivals, philosophy " good morning sunshine", and part of the description....... Who is it for: Anyone who wants a burst of energy with an invigorating grapefruit scent. Why is it different: good morning, sunshine is an awakening mix of freshness and exhilaration released with a burst of juicy grapefruit and cool lavender, and infused with the energy of the woods Energy of the woods? Continue Reading

Re: SPRING STYLE!, FAVORITE BAGS, TOO MUCH VACUUMING, and OH MY NOT A MATTRESS!!

In Q Did What? 1427479462.537

The bulldog and couch... OMG makes my back hurt just looking at that position and I love the bunny with shopping cart with the vegies. Well it is definitely not going to be a weekend with any "couch veggie" time for me, feet propped up and shopping.. no sireeee. Get the back yard ready for the local (my kitchen) crop planting items, then trip to nursery to buy the "ready to plant" veggies. Then come Sunday, to my sewing room for some projects. I have peeked at the April insider guide and not feeling the love there! Continue Reading

Re: HAIR CARE, GEISHAS, A COMPUTER, COOKING AND MORE THAN A BLENDER

In Q Did What? 1426868735.61

@KittyMomNC... I looked at the insider for April, looks the schedule for Liz Clayborn shows will be back to normal again. And the spa kitty is so cute! Would luv to be doing that myself. Well I guess I could thank QVC for getting me active. Can't watch the line up this weekend for sure, out to the yard for getting ready for "garden time" (vegetables not flowers). Wonder what it would take to become one of those "nelson rating" families.. give me a box and let QVC see how many times I click on and then how quickly click off their stations these days. Continue Reading

Re: Around the world delivery

In Q Did What? 1426804045.79

So close YET so far! I was hoping to see that you had finally received the ever wandering runaway package... maybe tomorrow! Continue Reading

In Q Did What? 1426522642.133

reminds me of the commercial I saw over the weekend... the "free range chicken".. ma/pop sittin on porch saying something about keeping getting pictures... last scene is chicken sitting in open face box car riding the rails! Does the shirt have pictures of chickens on it? Perhaps channeling that "free range" desire? Continue Reading

In Q Did What? 1426292129.203

must be on the pony express for sure (post office). I am in so. calif and one year mailed a Christmas card to relative in northern calif. It included a HAWAII post mark. Go figure! Man they had some strong swimming ponies that year! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 105
1 2 3 4 ...105Next