Spring Style Clearance
148 Members and 18707 Guests Online

lynnsy's Activity

Re: FASHION! COSMETICS! TAKE THE CHALLENGE! AND TOOLS! TOOLS! TOOLS!

In Q Did What? 1425078653.52

trip to MARS .... Do you think they will pack the "road kill coat" to take with them? Looks like it is on "last clicks"... amazing a "most wish for item" didn't sell out! (A209614) Continue Reading

In Q Did What? 1425057762.093

Spurt... I do have one question... Does Jane sell "dancing shoes" now? Was flipping thru channels, testing them out with new dish service.. and models were dancing to music for shoe show. What is going on? Has the "E" network bought QVC. Continue Reading

In Q Did What? 1425056981.527

When a product does peak my interest, the "lingo" starts a flowing... and my peak takes a nose dive! The use of the word "perfect" is one example, you know it's amazing how many shirts (all from the same designer) have ALL the perfect features. Perfect color, perfect print, perfect sleeve length, perfect - perfect - perfect. Like I mentioned in earlier post, perfect -perfect-perfect reminds me of Marsha Marsha Marsha. All about Marsha! And with so many PERFECT things to offer, maybe that's why we don't get more variety. There is none to be found, for QVC already has acquired ALL THE PEFECTION... Continue Reading

Re: Salespeople or hucksters?

In Suggestion Box 1423693389.933

The selling tactics are definitely pushing me away, I am tired of the "perfect" band wagon, this is perfect length, perfect color, perfect - perfect - perfect... Reminds me of MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA... And I definitely dig my heels in when I hear "you NEED this!"... please don't tell me what I NEED. I say just give me the facts, material weight, sizes etc... enough to make an intelligent decision whether I want to roll the dice and lose money if it doesn't fit. Continue Reading

Re: Dear Q - guess what I didn't buy today?

In Q Did What? 1423594154.1

Yes it is a cra*p shoot, and my body is not the easiest to find clothes that I feel good in. But their pitch of helping us by lowering shipping, well not really helping as much as they want us to believe. Continue Reading

Re: Louis' comment on the "click here" measurement problem....

In Linea 1423593641.757

And chances are IF I have to go to internet to get the info, then why not just click a few more times, compare to other sites, probably even find it cheaper. I say STOP with so much social media conversations, consumer phone calls and get down to the actual pertinent data of item they are selling. Continue Reading

Re: Take a tip from Avon QVC

In Suggestion Box 1423259781.37

I often get samples of products with orders from HSN and I save them all year, my daughter loves them, so I sewed her a cosmetic bag for xmas and filled it with the samples. Continue Reading

Re: A nice gesture by HSN- something I wish QVC would do once in awhile

In Suggestion Box 1423258852.583

On 2/6/2015 stevieb said: Oh please, it's taken them years to come up with what they're trying to peddle as a 'deal' on shipping (it isn't) so I, for one, am not anticipating actual, real customer incentives coming forth from the tightfisted team in West Chester... This is actually a win/win for them when items are returned just simply because "we don't love it". They keep shipping cost to send it to us. So now it has gone from $7 to $10 to try something on? $6.95 (closer to $7) for the return label and also $3 to get it. That much will not be credited on a "I am not loving it" return ba... Continue Reading

Re: New S&H Policy pretty much eliminates an option for us...

In Q Did What? 1422982374.12

Now the question is... do I want to spend $10 to try something? I sure hope they stop with so much social media and socializing and spend more time on models showing the clothes and hosts describing the clothes and more closeups of the fabrics too! Clothing will be less and less tempting for sure. Sizing has been all over the place within a designer line. Continue Reading

Re: GET LAZY!, THE BIG GAME, BEDS ARE BACK, PREPARED FOOD, AND COMPUTERS, COMPUTERS, AND MORE COMPUTERS!!!

In Q Did What? 1421091569.277

Well Spurt you ask which show I would host... I would probably be most entertaining trying to host a cooking show. Drawing from my courage from watching "chopped" and "rachel ray".. ah lets just throw a little of this and a little of that.. Just watching "america's worst cook" sure does my boost my confidence! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 104
1 2 3 4 ...104Next