Shoes & Handbags Clearance
142 Members and 20689 Guests Online

lynnsy's Activity

Re: GET LAZY!, THE BIG GAME, BEDS ARE BACK, PREPARED FOOD, AND COMPUTERS, COMPUTERS, AND MORE COMPUTERS!!!

In Q Did What? 1421091569.277

Well Spurt you ask which show I would host... I would probably be most entertaining trying to host a cooking show. Drawing from my courage from watching "chopped" and "rachel ray".. ah lets just throw a little of this and a little of that.. Just watching "america's worst cook" sure does my boost my confidence! Continue Reading

Re: GET LAZY!, THE BIG GAME, BEDS ARE BACK, PREPARED FOOD, AND COMPUTERS, COMPUTERS, AND MORE COMPUTERS!!!

In Q Did What? 1420837538.163

But on the bright side, I can mute my tv, and claim to be a LIP READER !! A new acquired talent from the entertainers of QVC! Continue Reading

In Q Did What? 1420823921.573

I think QVC is moving away from the "ground hog day" movie inspiration and now is tapping into the "stepford wives". Seems like all the hosts are now SAYING the SAME things for the products. Like they have all been programmed with the same scripts! Continue Reading

In Q Did What? 1420823672.087

Oh yea, they want to, uh, relax... us into submission! And convince us we need to buy the "pilates machine" to work off the softness from too much relaxing in the chairs and on the beds. And add that "nutrisystem" will help give you the energy to get up and get moving! Continue Reading

Re: A WEEKEND BEFORE CHRISTMAS TALE!!!

In Q Did What? 1419010856.947

And within less than a month from now, we shall be able to experience "Spring Fever - Garden Special" with Roberta's. Wonder how much "advance" ordering features will be offered in first 3 months, help offset the cost of the christmas returns? Continue Reading

Re: A WEEKEND BEFORE CHRISTMAS TALE!!!

In Q Did What? 1419009269.673

So in keeping with "same ole - same ole".. January is "get back in shape" theme, BUT they are bringing in a new debut of active wear... that of "cheryl burke" (from dancing with the stars) according to Jan insider. Wonder if she in turn will also sell her dancing DVD's and give Zumba a run for the "dance off the holiday stuff" action. Continue Reading

Re: A QVC CHRISTMAS CAROL ----OR----WHAT WOULD SCROOGE THINK?

In Q Did What? 1418421560.183

Makes me wonder if someone in their "ivory tower" is obsessed with the movie "Groundhog day". Just hope they are paying attention and soon turn it around, see the light QVC ! Remember Bill Murray did in the movie. I swear other day it was like every other hour was a groundhog moment for QVC. Channel surfing during commercials of my other shows, and every time I looked at the QVC Channel it was the same thing! Some days QVC is like one big infomerical day! They should just put in on a loop and put up the "rebroadcast" note like HSN and ShopHQ do from time to time. Continue Reading

Re: GIFTS, HAIR CLEANSING, ELF ON THE SHELF, SELFIES, AND A MIXER!

In Q Did What? 1417823062.313

teganslaw... I went to arts and crafts show couple of weeks ago too, so many hand crafted items. I did buy for couple people here at work... starched material that was folded in "origami star ornaments", and also material folded box to put them in. I put up my little 3 foot artificial tree, pulled out the little ornaments and let my granddaughter (5) and grandson (7) have at it. While it is not crooked, it is definitely NOT even in the placement of the ornaments. BUT I will NOT touch them, it is beautiful in their "designer/decorator eyes" and that's all that matters. They are proud of... Continue Reading

Re: GIFTS, HAIR CLEANSING, ELF ON THE SHELF, SELFIES, AND A MIXER!

In Q Did What? 1417815247.847

Any one familiar with the old show "mystery science theater 3000"? Sometimes when I mute the shows, the different dialog I can come up with... I amuse myself for sure! Wonder if the person that does the typing for the "caption reading feature" has saved key phrases... hit key 1 for "amazing amazing', 2 for "here's the thing", etc. I would be screaming for sure if I to type info when more than one person was talking at a time! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 103
1 2 3 4 ...103Next