TSV(R) Preview
132 Members and 16476 Guests Online

lynnsy's Activity

Re: Is QVC Helping You Check Off Names From Your Xmas Shopping List?

In Q Did What? 1416600598.777

I confess, I bought the 4 pack kitchen shears ... 2 for me and tossing 1 each into my kids "home made kitchen theme presents". I need spring loaded for my weak grip, and I don't need all 4. I was on sewing kick this summer and made a lot of presents, flaws and all, but made with love all the same! Continue Reading

Re: A REAL TURKEY, TOO MANY GIFTS, AND A FAN CLUB!!!

In Q Did What? 1416599877.313

Let's not forget to do the "real math" with QVC factored in... 5 Weeks to Christmas, minus 2 weeks for shipping/handling time, that's only 3 weeks left for ordering from QVC to get in time for Christmas. That 2 weeks is what I normally experience with my orders. And with "wild winter weather", it could even be longer from east coast to west coast for deliveries. Continue Reading

Re: GIFT GRAB, CARRY YOUR BAG, AND TOO MUCH CAFFINE

In Q Did What? 1416014327.267

I looked at the TSV's for the international families.. not exciting there either. The blanket for Germany (I think it was) looks like one I got years ago. Still have it, like soft suede on one side and fake fur on other, super soft too. But I am sure it's new. Italy has gift bags and UK has clarks ankle wedge boots. Continue Reading

Re: Where is on-line link to Inside Q Magazine

In Q Did What? 1415913792.903

http://wcv2.com/publication/?i=230542 not sure if this works or not for you. Continue Reading

Re: How about an area for Misc. things and one for hobbies?

In Suggestion Box 1415655693.997

Hobbies get's my vote too! Just came off a "sew athon" summer, making christmas gifts! Continue Reading

Re: Problem Watching QVC From Your Television?

In Q Did What?, The Q We Love, Q News 1415293626.963

I have dish and checked the upper channel (QVC2 or something like that) and it was out too, so if dish and cable are both getting disconnects.. wonder if there is a broadcast issue from QVC to them? Continue Reading

Re: A GAMEY LINEUP, GIFTS, GIFTS, GIFTS, DULL PROGRAMMING, AND SHOULD VACUUMING BE DECLARED A SPORT!

In Q Did What? 1414768230.933

On 10/30/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: On 10/30/2014 lynnsy said: Do you think someone in programming is fond of Triple D (Diners, Drive-ins and Dives) shows? Okay ya'll we got two "D"'s down, Dell and Dyson... we need another "D" product to sell...! Dooneys? OMG Tinkr... Dooney! QVC does have a triple D format! Just hope they don't do a marathon like food network does for their Triple D Continue Reading

Re: A GAMEY LINEUP, GIFTS, GIFTS, GIFTS, DULL PROGRAMMING, AND SHOULD VACUUMING BE DECLARED A SPORT!

In Q Did What? 1414708006.567

what a visual... fighting with the mighty wands! all that suction power, hickies will appear! Like battle scars! Continue Reading

In Q Did What? 1414706937.057

Do you think someone in programming is fond of Triple D (Diners, Drive-ins and Dives) shows? Okay ya'll we got two "D"'s down, Dell and Dyson... we need another "D" product to sell...! Continue Reading

Re: Please no pockets on the chest

In Denim & Co 1410205079.917

I don't like pockets either on the chest... I have a flannel western shirt (yes tis the design to have pockets).. but the darn ends of the flaps curl up and remind me of waving hands. Like lookie here!!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 101
1 2 3 4 ...101Next