Spring & Summer Beauty
89 Members and 13576 Guests Online

lynnsy's Activity

Re: THE EASTER BUNNY BRINGS FUN AND JOY! QVC BRINGS PILLOWS, COMPUTERS, AND DANCING!

In Q Did What? 1397768182.003

just read about La-Z-Boy cutting jobs (100), closing plants and by Oct will be importing their wood furniture. So wonder what the odds are for QVC to have some TSV or some 1-hr La-z-Boy shows, they probably can using their buying power to buy lots and lots. Continue Reading

Re: Denim& Co.

In Suggestion Box 1397765756.283

I can do overalls . Continue Reading

Re: Sunday afternoon programming...Big Bore!

In Suggestion Box 1397763959.85

looked at the may insider... doesn't look much different than the april for weekends. Guess the mention this morning Susan made about May 8 and maxi skirt, looks like it might be another TSV day for her. QVC has moved from "toon town" status to "ground hog day" status.. as in repeat, repeat and repeat... Continue Reading

Re: Sunday afternoon programming...Big Bore!

In Suggestion Box 1397576940.95

The Q-mercial programs (1 hr for 1 product) is not in my "tolerance" threshold, even for background noise. But I do smile more these days when I see my credit card balance owed going down - down - down. Thank you QVC ! Continue Reading

Re: OH NO, NOT AGAIN ! Check out tomorrow's programming, looks like an overdose of Philosophy again !!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1397306431.507

Sunday and electronic TSV's, makes one wonder if someone at QVC has OCD when it comes to programming lineups! Continue Reading

Re: THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME - WHAT WILL

In Q Did What? 1397230525.19

Right now hearing "we can't get this reorder in until next season/year" is driving me crazy... why, coz it means "same thing next year". Hearing we can't get a reorder on this item is music to my ears right now. Gives me hope for new items! Continue Reading

Re: SOMETHING'S MISSING, DANCING, AND NAPPING.....

In Q Did What? 1397011708.08

the host saying... hello is this thing on? it would be entertaining for sure. Continue Reading

In Q Did What? 1397011353.417

OMG Stevieb how did I forget about that Q-ism. So many times when I have heard that I say to myself, well it didn't take long enough for me! Ever wonder what the control room (the order counter watchers) would do if say WE ALL TOOK ONE HOUR off from ordering anything! They would be scrambling, quick show another item, maybe it will sell. Sell hosts! Sell !!!!! Continue Reading

In Q Did What? 1397009298.627

You know the sayings "one and done" and "when it's gone it's gone" were nerve racking, this new one..... "Just back in stock" is almost as bad a fingers nails on a blackboard. STOP bringing the same things back. Seems the only thing that is truly a "no reorder' is the outdated models of electronics and such, can't get anymore coz they don't make them anymore! Continue Reading

Re: What are your favorite sneakers?

In Fashion Talk 1396922199.21

On 4/5/2014 rhinovodka said: I like New Balance or Saucony. I do not like Adidas or Nike but only because they seem to run smaller and don't fit that well. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 98
1 2 3 4 ...98Next