Guaranteed Delivery
90 Members and 18350 Guests Online

lynnsy's Activity

Re: A WEEKEND BEFORE CHRISTMAS TALE!!!

In Q Did What? 1419009269.673

So in keeping with "same ole - same ole".. January is "get back in shape" theme, BUT they are bringing in a new debut of active wear... that of "cheryl burke" (from dancing with the stars) according to Jan insider. Wonder if she in turn will also sell her dancing DVD's and give Zumba a run for the "dance off the holiday stuff" action. Continue Reading

Re: A QVC CHRISTMAS CAROL ----OR----WHAT WOULD SCROOGE THINK?

In Q Did What? 1418421560.183

Makes me wonder if someone in their "ivory tower" is obsessed with the movie "Groundhog day". Just hope they are paying attention and soon turn it around, see the light QVC ! Remember Bill Murray did in the movie. I swear other day it was like every other hour was a groundhog moment for QVC. Channel surfing during commercials of my other shows, and every time I looked at the QVC Channel it was the same thing! Some days QVC is like one big infomerical day! They should just put in on a loop and put up the "rebroadcast" note like HSN and ShopHQ do from time to time. Continue Reading

Re: GIFTS, HAIR CLEANSING, ELF ON THE SHELF, SELFIES, AND A MIXER!

In Q Did What? 1417823062.313

teganslaw... I went to arts and crafts show couple of weeks ago too, so many hand crafted items. I did buy for couple people here at work... starched material that was folded in "origami star ornaments", and also material folded box to put them in. I put up my little 3 foot artificial tree, pulled out the little ornaments and let my granddaughter (5) and grandson (7) have at it. While it is not crooked, it is definitely NOT even in the placement of the ornaments. BUT I will NOT touch them, it is beautiful in their "designer/decorator eyes" and that's all that matters. They are proud of... Continue Reading

In Q Did What? 1417815247.847

Any one familiar with the old show "mystery science theater 3000"? Sometimes when I mute the shows, the different dialog I can come up with... I amuse myself for sure! Wonder if the person that does the typing for the "caption reading feature" has saved key phrases... hit key 1 for "amazing amazing', 2 for "here's the thing", etc. I would be screaming for sure if I to type info when more than one person was talking at a time! Continue Reading

In Q Did What? 1417813937.877

Oh my! Pay no attention to this poster behind the curtain! Sorry KittyMomNC for not giving credit where credit was due! And to think I just got brand spanking new and stronger glasses too, guess I best slow down and pay attention when reading. Well I did get the "original flashpad" in its most simplistic form, and it was a great tool for my grandson. The eye, mind and hand coordination and it really helped with his need to "focus". He managed to move from the "special school" to a public school now, and was well worth it back then. Matter of fact my son found one (version 2 so to speak)... Continue Reading

In Q Did What? 1417802525.69

Yes SPURT you are so right... they love to fix what ain't broke, thinking hey maybe we could sell even more if we tweaked it here or there.. we could make a gazillion in profit. I wonder if they are banking on "Shark Tank Wins" to keep them afloat for "new things"! A few times I have channel surfed and caught a few minutes of shark tank... seeing an off the wall thing and saying to myself... OMG Lori pass, please pass... don't even think about bringing it to QVC! Continue Reading

In Q Did What? 1417798620.817

Sometimes I do wonder what the host wish they could really say. So I added the possibilities to SPURTS great insights into QVC ! And you will hear the hosts SCREAM, "last order of the season, (please buy, I don't want to keep hawking this one season after season after season) "when it's gone it's gone", (odds are a new/improved version will be right behind it too!) "get your color now, (I will have lots more colors later to try and sell you on) I wouldn't want you to be disappointed when it sells out", (for they will overcompensate your disappointment by ordering so many that we may never ... Continue Reading

Re: Is QVC Helping You Check Off Names From Your Xmas Shopping List?

In Q Did What? 1416600598.777

I confess, I bought the 4 pack kitchen shears ... 2 for me and tossing 1 each into my kids "home made kitchen theme presents". I need spring loaded for my weak grip, and I don't need all 4. I was on sewing kick this summer and made a lot of presents, flaws and all, but made with love all the same! Continue Reading

Re: A REAL TURKEY, TOO MANY GIFTS, AND A FAN CLUB!!!

In Q Did What? 1416599877.313

Let's not forget to do the "real math" with QVC factored in... 5 Weeks to Christmas, minus 2 weeks for shipping/handling time, that's only 3 weeks left for ordering from QVC to get in time for Christmas. That 2 weeks is what I normally experience with my orders. And with "wild winter weather", it could even be longer from east coast to west coast for deliveries. Continue Reading

Re: GIFT GRAB, CARRY YOUR BAG, AND TOO MUCH CAFFINE

In Q Did What? 1416014327.267

I looked at the TSV's for the international families.. not exciting there either. The blanket for Germany (I think it was) looks like one I got years ago. Still have it, like soft suede on one side and fake fur on other, super soft too. But I am sure it's new. Italy has gift bags and UK has clarks ankle wedge boots. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 102
1 2 3 4 ...102Next