TSV(R) Preview
28 Members and 16104 Guests Online

Sharke's Activity

Re: I don't do Black Friday shopping, do you?

In Fashion Talk 1416713543.087

My sister is gonna be at the walmart for their 50 in Tv bargain. Think they are gonna hand out wrist bands only way you can get one. Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---NOVEMBER 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1416713341.05

I , also, have a gold bangle on waitlist . Seems like I've been waiting forever . Ordered Nov. 1 and still waiting on the email that it has been sent. I got a b'day 12-23, so, that with Xmas is when I get my 'pretties' . LOL Once, I order the watch I'll post it. tee hee, tee hee. (I don't want it to be on Dec.'s credit card . Wanting to push it till Jan's) LOL should be a matter of days and I know I'm safe. A girl has to stagger this stuff you know......... Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---NOVEMBER 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1416710142.543

On 11/21/2014 lavenderjunkie said: aubnwa: enjoy your new Abyss. Sharke: welcome to the watch collectors thread. I saw that Honora watch presented.... beautiful mother of pearl dials and pearls on the bracelet. A little small for my current taste, but really very pretty. Are you a watch collector? equss: thanks, but I've decided to return the Bolt Gen III. When I was looking at the date subdial (I needed a loupe since the #s were microscopic) I noticed a small black dot under the crystal on one of the hour markers. This took the blush off the purchase, so to speak. Then I kept looking at the ... Continue Reading

Re: I don't do Black Friday shopping, do you?

In Fashion Talk 1416709683.47

I dread the tree ! Man , that thing is work...... Continue Reading

Re: *Y&R SOAP Nov. 17th-Nov. 23

In Pet Lovers 1416709009.38

I don't do Twitter and Facebook all that stuff, but, I seen his 'tweet' on a soap page. I wish if somebody in here if they do, go , to all those social media sites would post any interesting tidbits they find. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416704274.44

Victor and Nikki's Thanksgiving dinner has a few unexpected guests. Nick finds himself in a life-altering predicament. Adam prepares to reclaim his life under a new identity. Jack and Phyllis spend Thanksgiving making up for lost time. Eric Braeden tweeted "Rumors are circulating that I'll leave the show! I have no clue where that comes from! So, unless you hear it from me, IT AIN'T SO!!! " Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416684710.293

Way he acts makes me call him looney LOL He never even thought to ask Chelsea for a paternity test when she came crying to him that Conner was his he just took it at face value. Then he kidnaps the kid and snaps. He's went thru that counseling twice now. Anytime, any of his folks like Nicki, Avery, gets a threat he's right there to intervene why Paul got shot he jumped the gun and went after Austin even though Paul and Harding was 5 min behind him. He's just to explosive, doesn't have any decision skills. Reacts like a high school boy. Adults, think stuff thru till it makes sense, If in the c... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416674461.303

Never thought about that . 2 loony's, he can fly into a rage over the least little thing and Sharon can set fire to the coffee house , then, Dylan can collect the insurance. LOL Nicki, would buy another bottle to drown her sorrows in having Sharon back in the family fold Give Victor another reason to not want Dylan around. I'm glad Victor is all for Ben now. Poor Nicki having to drink that apple cider and looking at Victor's glass of champagne must had killed her soul. Like me eating a kiwi and looking at Rick eating fudge cake. LOL How creepy when Nick meets NuAdam and not know he's the real... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416623440.623

Mon. Kelly gets two shocks, Chelsea talks to Victoria, and Devon spends time with Hilary. At the penthouse, Billy assures Chelsea that nothing will change if Victoria's baby is his. Victoria calls him to come and give a DNA sample. Chelsea offers to come along. Billy's all for it. They'll bring the boys. Alone, Billy sighs. Constance's house, she puzzles over why Gabriel's dog would bark at him. Sage wonders if he felt abandoned. Constance isn't an old fool - the dog knows he's not the same man he used to be. She clarifies that he's different on the outside. Sage takes Constance to her r... Continue Reading

Re: Popcorn problems............

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416621686.483

McDonald French fry cracked my and my sister's teeth. True story. Hers first I laughed my a*s off at her "a French fry"????????? LOL Then, a month later, happened to me wahhhhh. My husband went wahhhhhhhhhh when it cost 1,000 to crown it. Insur. paid half. No peanut brittle for me either, eat only soggy fries LOL Continue Reading

Page 1 of 772
1 2 3 4 ...772Next