Weekend Preview
130 Members and 11826 Guests Online

Sharke's Activity

Re: Italian cookie recipe

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414180898.737

yeah, when U go on allrecipes.com and type in Italian cookie it shows what looks like to me a fat Mexican wedding cake ball with powdered sugar. I'll try to get more out of her hahahhaha She probably just needs to make a sugar cookie or butter cookie and put pwd. sugar on it and roll the dough out and use cookie cutters. Continue Reading

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1414180737.167

I think it's Nov. I reported it, but, forgot think it's 11-4 LOL Only the cheesy , tacky Newmans would get married at city hall on Halloween. Guess it's a appropriate day for Sharon though. LOL they all need to quit babying Phyllis she's stronger then an ox. They under estimate her. summer is no young virgin no more Phyllis needs to cut the strings on her she's 20. I love Madame Isadora, hope, she stays around. Gawd ! I can't stand that swarmy Jeffrey ! what a sorry excuse of a man he is. Going around town stirring up trouble for people that is 10 times better then that con artist and bummi... Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414160392.56

yeah, she's nuts hahhahahaha have to ask her if it has another part of the name besides just plain 'Italian'. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414152861.24

Thanks for the replies, so far. She said it was a tender, flaky, buttery type of cookie. All the recipes I found online were Mexican wedding cookies like. She needs to come out and ask the place for the recipe hahhaha Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414116985.037

yeah, girl , we needed to pick a new day to get born on. LOL 12-23 is cutting it to close. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414115420.207

Yeah, I can break out my good stuff LOL I'm making reservations for my b'day soon at the only she she restaurant that Amarillo has. I can never go any where near the actual true b'day, probably have to book it around last of Nov. Between his boss taking off for his vacation home and everybody else making plans close to Christmas I usually get shut down, so, I got to fight to make it happen. Joe is a cutie I'd tell him to lay off of the hair oil , so much, though. I'm anxious for Adam to start. I'm having awful time with these new fangled digital cameras. I can upload to pc easy as pie, but, I... Continue Reading

Italian cookie recipe

Last Reply by Sharke 1414180898.227 | Started by Sharke in Kitchen & Food Talk

Anybody have an Italian cookie recipe that looks like Mexican wedding cakes, but, is flat ? Real tender, buttery type of cookie , but U don't roll into balls, it's flat and lacy like. My sister bought some cookies at a fancy gourmet place and paid over a dollar a cookie , but, she didn't care she went back and bought 2 more. LOL She doesn't have a computer and wants me to look them up. I tried, but, all I could find was a cookie looking like Mexican wedding cake and the ones she ate were flat like a sugar cookie. Thanks ! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414112162.66

Adam will make a beeline for G City when he sees Billy and Conner together and the baby calling Billy 'da-da' LOL Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414100611.87

Jennifer Gareis ("B&B's" Donna) reprises her "Y&R" role as Grace Turner on Thursday November 13. (ugh, can't stand her ) Adam returns after Chelsea finds the spycam in the nursery and disables it. He's not fully recovered yet and is a weakened state, but is concerned after hearing Billy talk about moving into the penthouse. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414100188.707

Fri. show Ben's arrest is explained, Billy answers Chelsea, and Phyllis makes a declaration. At the station, Dylan wants to help Stitch, who reminds him he did commit fraud. Victoria appears to check on him. Avery arrives and says someone pursued this actively - someone with an ax to grind against Stitch. Ben tells Vikki to go. She agrees, assures him he'll beat this, and then they'll continue their conversation. Ben tells Dylan they were getting close again. He has a couple ideas about who set this in motion. Kevin appears. Ben asks if it was him. Kevin says, "I ain't no snitch, Sti... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 744
1 2 3 4 ...744Next