Superstars of Spring
157 Members and 18749 Guests Online

Sharke's Activity

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

In Pet Lovers 1427385556.79

show getting ready to come on I called the sister and told her to watch it's her day off we want to see Sharon's face ahahhahahaha Continue Reading

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

In Pet Lovers 1427377236.84

I just can't stand that Billy he looks snaky . can't wait till Chelsea gives him the heave ho out the door. I never liked the character of Billy at all, but, I could accept Billy Miller when he played him, but, since then, NOBODY can play that character. Just time to write off the character. I'd always read that Donald Trump watches the show. Wonder what he thinks of Jack swallowing all this 'stuff' of Victor and the doctored up photo of a 'dead' Kelly. I'd be like the insurance companies I want to see the body and have a valid death certificate, but, of course, knowing Victor he could pu... Continue Reading

Re: Where's David tonight?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1427334820.92

I started watching it on Plus from my laptop, but, wasn't the same and the products didn't interest me , so , just called up my sister and turned off the Q LOL On the main page there's a link you click on that advertises he's on, but, just not on your TV. Q must be under new managers, lots of changes it seems. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1427334631.163

On 3/25/2015 loveschocolate said: Christine does look awful...I mean really, really bad. Cut that mop off, add some waves. Nothing can be done about that face! blonde vampire hahahahhahahahahaha Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1427334585.253

On 3/25/2015 stevieb said: On 3/25/2015 Sharke said: Thurs. episode will be good . SAGE and Nick get it on and I believe Adam and Chelsea too. Spring is in the air. I keep thinking how this guy who plays Adam is in real life Chelsea's best girl friends husband. That would be so awkard . LOL Justin Hartley is actually between wives... He was married to another soap actress, but is divorced and supposedly dating one of the actresses who is or was on Days... but don't think they're married, yet, anyway... Maybe Chelsea is buds with the GF... I tell you, the soap world sure is incestuous... off ... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1427321668.07

Looks like Thurs. Sharon gets a scary lipstick message. Sage tells Adam she done the deed with Nick and it was great. LOL Kevin deciphers the Sharon/Austin interview. More fighting and snarking with the Scooby do gang of Mariah and Summer. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1427311609.113

somebody hold sick Vic down and pluck those brows. Now, Abby , will be the town ho instead of Sharon she's zeroing in on Ben. Abby needs to get with the Winters family they all sleep with each other's wives . Those people need to live back in olden times where 'royals' only married amongst themselves, cousins, etc. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1427303356.95

Thurs. episode will be good . SAGE and Nick get it on and I believe Adam and Chelsea too. Spring is in the air. I keep thinking how this guy who plays Adam is in real life Chelsea's best girl friends husband. That would be so awkard . LOL Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1427303166.1

On 3/25/2015 stevieb said: We've not seen the last of Kelly... This would be too easy and too convenient... and not a very satisfactory resolution. This is all part of Victor's plot, whatever it is... Personally, I'm losing interest fast. I DVR the shows and it's taking me less and less time to watch, once I fast forward through all the baggage that isn't remotely interesting... I remember back in the days when VCR's were the thing, and while I always moved through certain segments, it wasn't most of the show, like it is now... LOL I got a VCR instead of a dvr or Tivo. Husband figured out ho... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1427302845.11

Oh no I just thought of something maybe her and Paul will adopt ! LOL Continue Reading

Page 1 of 891
1 2 3 4 ...891Next