Just-Reduced Clearance
134 Members and 17458 Guests Online

Sharke's Activity

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1413761368.897

The ratings are out for the week of October 6th through October 10th, and ultimately The Young and the Restless bested the rest of the network daytime dramas for the ratings period, in that they were the only soap to show gains in total viewers and in every key demo! The Young and the Restless gained +172,000 viewers for the week, bringing their total viewers to 4,740,000, as compared to General Hospital, which saw a loss of -265,000 for the week, bringing their total viewer count to below 3 million again with 2,776,000. The Bold and the Beautiful and Days of our Lives only lost – 31,0... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413756087.433

Nicki, can stand and go bac , bac, c*ck a doodle do ! at Ian. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413755923.253

On 10/19/2014 panda lady said: I am no fan of Christine's but I can completely understand her frustration about Nikki. The writers have turned her into a whiny, needy drunk who cannot function on her own in daily life. It's pitiful because they could have turned her into a strong, independent woman who happens to be battling MS. Instead... If Nikki doesn't stop drinking so much, she'll develop cirrhosis of the liver! yeah,if she messes up her liver she'll be in bad shape. Remember mickey mantle. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413754881.377

Hope poor Nicki can get closure this week. (gotta find my chicken icon) she can go thru detox again and get off the sauce. Phyllis, will go nuts when she finds out Summer is already married. Kelly and Phyllis suppose to meet eye to eye. Up to Jack who (whom?) he wants. "trying to love 2 women is like a ball and chain and ain't worth the strain". (Oakridge Boys) Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413754609.497

yeah, he knows I like the green and he's tight as a tick. Funny thing was the SS man didn't bat an eyelash he said something like when he does cloark I get not all of his benefit, but, like 80% something like that they always have to dock the widow you know. Just like with being a beneficiary of a pension, etc. Yeah, you may get it, but, you won't get 100% they will gyp you of some of it. His sisters all had bad breathe , too. One sister wouldn't let herself get over 115. all she would do is drink coffee. I watched her eat a pork chop one time and she cut it in half then cut it again just ate... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413749485.573

my husband has bad breath most of the time I stay away from him most of the time. The other half he's watching sports and I'm blabbing on here, or sisters, chores, etc. Yep, he's clean person, goes to dentist twice a yr. etc just has sinus or a hiatal hernia that prevents the food from being digested , getting all the way down or it comes back on him or something. When you get older your more interested in security. Guess I'm not a romantic. His b'day is MOn he will be 65. When we went to SS few months ago to file for his Medicare first word I said when the guy started talking about how at 66... Continue Reading

Re: Harry London

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413738806.83

dark choc gives me diarrhea...... Continue Reading

Re: Co-Volunteer

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413738655.683

I would had told her it gave me diarrhea that usually shuts them up. Continue Reading

Re: Le Creuset

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413738208.57

Thank U for the correction I mean "piece set". Enjoy ! might be on easy pay Continue Reading

Re: Harry London

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413737175.247

I know fudge I bought on vacation was a fortune and I like what I make at home better. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 740
1 2 3 4 ...740Next