Shoes & Handbags Offers
115 Members and 11919 Guests Online

Sharke's Activity

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1409620944.49

That's true and Neil and Nicki can be drinking buddies. Neil, will crash and burn after his own son poops all over him. Devon, is shameful. We all knew what she was, but, Devon knows better. You don't P on family at least not where I come from. Not cool ! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409620239.563

she'll find him a job at Jabot in the lab. LOL Look at what Tyler messed up for himself ! Man, bet he's regretting that big time. I'd said P on Mariah and not P o'd my meal ticket . Austin, has Summer, her Trust Fund and her family connections. He's got his 'path' all rosy too. Kelly, is the one who is gonna be in dire straits. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409617148.713

55, would be lot older then Stitch Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409617116.75

Eileen Davidson Actress Eileen Davidson is an American actress, author and former model, best known for her performances in television soap operas. Wikipedia Born: June 15, 1959 (age 55), Artesia, CA Height: 5' 7" (1.70 m) Spouse: Vincent Van Patten (m. 2003), Jon Lindstrom (m. 1997–2000), Christopher Mayer (m. 1985–1986) Children: Jesse Thomas Van Patten Parents: Charlotte Davidson, Richard Davidson Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409616913.31

Ashley, looks kind of to old for Stitch. She's great looking, but, just looks to old for him. Think he's only like mid 30's and she is lot older then that seems like I looked her up one time and was shocked she was like 60 or something. Have to look her up again. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409616813.87

Tyler is still in town. Why, I don't know. He has no storyline any more 'cept maybe his sister going after the ADA job. Wait and see if Victurdia don't get all bent out of shape because Abby is wanting to get next to her beau, she wants them all for herself. LOL Continue Reading

Re: SHARKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Pet Lovers 1409614334.3

Update for the Wolf: Mariah has been rescued by Nick, Sharon and the police, and is in hospital. She now knows that she is Sharon's daughter and Cassie's twin sister, and that Helen was not her mother, and that Ian is a deranged monster. She is sobbing in her hospital bed. Meanwhile back at the ranch, Ian has apparently injected/drugged the ranch security guard. Dylan phones Nicki and she tells him to take care of his cold. Dylan is perplexed, as he doesn't have a cold, and she sounded odd. He goes to see Paul and as they discuss Ian's motive not being money but to get revenge on Nicki,... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409614097.63

This should be the week of new adventures ! What with Phyllis waking up and Mariah knowing she's a Newman now. Ian threatening Nicki and Dylan running around with a bloody shirt on, etc. I know I'll be posting ! Still don't know what Ian wants with Nicki so bad ? shrug......... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409611860.693

Thanks ! I wasn't to far off ! LOL Why I need you in THIS group Ms. Panda, LOL Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409603528.683

Tuesday, September 2 Sharon's confesses to Mariah that she's her biological mother. Jack and Kelly advance their relationship. Nikki and Ian face off. Wednesday, September 3 Ashley returns to Genoa City. Neil makes major life changes. Michael and Lauren's marriage hits a rough spot. Thursday, September 4 Victor tries to get answers about Sharon from Phyllis. Ashley has a proposition for Stitch. Nick works to save his family. Friday, September 5 Y&R is pre-empted due to CBS coverage of 2014 U.S. Open Tennis. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 692
1 2 3 4 ...692Next