TSV(R) Preview
139 Members and 12085 Guests Online

Sharke's Activity

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1410964699.173

To bad I would had taken him back. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410964643.45

Almost eight months after The Young & The Restless star and fan favorite, Michael Muhney was fired for allegedly groping the breasts of co-star, Hunter Tyler King, has learned that producers secretly began talks to bring him back. However, the cast rallied around King and threatened to stop working if Muhney reprised the role of Adam Newman! “Informal talks between producers of Y & R and Michael Muhney’s camp began earlier this summer.. “Michael really wanted to come back and play the role he loved. Willing to do whatever it took to make everyone comfortable, Michae... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410963277.21

TV Guide interview with Nick , Sharon & Mariah: http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/the-young-and-the-restless/the-sharon-case-joshua-morrow-and-camryn-grimes-interview-the-young-and-the-restless/2014/09/15/ Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410913195.97

Thanks for noticing ! I'm still wrestling with Humana Insur. they're not receiving my faxes, so, I went to FeD X and had the girl to send it from there they claim they never got that either, so, I said I bet you'll get it now went to the post office and paid 20 to get it there tomorrow by 3:00. I don't know who I have to .... but, they're getting my paper telling them to take Rick off the policy, just me on it now. You can't just pick up the phone and have him to tell them that,they have to have it in writing then their own fax machines don't work. I tried 3 different fax machine numbers they... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410907209.417

Wed. spoiler Chelsea lays it on the line with Billy, Devon and Hilary can't hold back, and Sharon dreams of Cassie. At Avery's place, Paul asks about the mud on Dylan's boots. Avery's tense. Dylan arrives. Avery complains that Paul's holding that boot like it's evidence. She snaps at Dylan not to answer questions. Dylan says everything that happened, Paul already knows. Paul says they found something of Ian's covered in quarry mud. Avery accuses him of searching her place without a warrant. Dylan asks if Paul thinks he killed Ian and dumped his body. Dylan recounts his flashback. Paul... Continue Reading

Re: Nicole Richie 5 pm show

In Fashion Talk 1410830132.343

Never seen teal colored hair before. That was unique. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410827244.03

Panda, You like my zoo tiger pic ? Michael's problem is he knows he can't compete with my boy , carmy, and makes him lose it. LOL Lauren, will be jumping the fence here before long she's getting tired of necking. LOL Glad Mariah, threw water on that spoiled B , Abby. I'd gave her the ice bucket challenge ! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410823935.39

Tues. show Victor meets with Mariah, Dylan wants Stitch's help, and Lauren presses Michael to discuss their issues. At the station, Victor admires Paul's fishing lures and then grills him about Ian's disappearance. He wonders if Dylan knows anything but Paul refuses to discuss it. Elsewhere, Mariah teases Kevin about writing a screenplay. He says they haven't found Ian yet. She's worried about paying a lawyer to deal with the marriage. Kevin reminds her she's a Newman. She retorts that she's not and says she spent the night on the couch at The Underground. Kevin thinks she should be ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 705
1 2 3 4 ...705Next