TSV(R) Preview
84 Members and 15665 Guests Online

Sharke's Activity

Re: Forrest wolf still around?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397613823.92

LOL I can't swim !!!!!!!!!!!!! 47 high school kids? Count me out ! I'd rather eat broken glass. Continue Reading

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1397613666.933

Scaring people off is what I think. He's gonna be held under the microscope until he's accepted. Poor Billy will never be accepted I'm afraid. David Tom is probably on borrowed time on the show. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397599449.523

Wed. spoiler Lily is upset after receiving flowers, Jill grills Colin, and Dylan is stunned to see Ian. Cane toasts Lily in the office after the fashion show. Lily thanks him for the flowers, but he didn't send them. She reads the card and throws it out. Cane gets it and sees it's from Colin. In the dining room, Jack and Summer talk about the great event and thank Kelly for her hard work. Kelly asks Jack about their do-over meal. Summer looks uncomfortable. Noah is heading out the door when he bumps into Caroline Spencer. They chat. Caroline joins Jack and mee... Continue Reading

Re: Is this the right forum to discuss the Nuwave oven?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397598364.16

http://www.nuwavecookingclub.com/asp/index.asp Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397598032.967

Welcome to the group, Walker ! Forrest wolf keeps me on my toes ! LOL She's a joy. I know she will find her way back , soon. Feel free to jump in and make comments any time the notion hits you. I can't do all the blowing off all the time hahahahahah I have more time to devote to the group since I don't work outside the home and I enjoy discussing the show with others. Don't U feel sorry for MM wife. There she is at home with the kids and he makes a big mistake on his job and it affects not only his future, but, hers and the family both. I haven't been able to find what has become of him. Un... Continue Reading

Re: Forrest wolf still around?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397580422.14

Oh , OK, I don't read all posts. Thanks ! Continue Reading

Forrest wolf still around?

Last Reply by Sharke 1397613823.92 | Started by Sharke in Kitchen & Food Talk

Haven't saw a post from her in awhile now. Hope, nothing is wrong with her. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397575693.79

Feel free in your down time, Ms. Fox, to contribute any news U see. Wonder what ever happened to Forrest wolf ? Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397573283.017

Trevor St. John who played Victor Lord, Jr on one life to live was considered and approached he said no, thank you. I think people are scared to take on the role. I read where some would accept him, though. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397572390.103

Girl, I can't find any news on MM, period. I think his wife got ahold of him and he hasn't been seen since. I can't find anything on the status of the Phyllis return either. Y&R is keeping all that under their hats for the time being. We're all getting inpatient I'm going to hunker down and concentrate here. LOL I came across something saying it was speculated if MM might go back to writing like stage plays think it was. He could blow the doors off if he would write a book on his Y&R yrs. I feel for the new adam though what shoes he will have to fill !!!!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 528
1 2 3 4 ...528Next