133 Members and 20511 Guests Online

sharke's Activity

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of May 18th...May Include Spoilers!!! ***

In Pet Lovers 1432348765.053

Anybody watch Dr. Phil today ? that boy that killed his mother? Made me glad I'm childless. Thank God he got life in the pen. He was soul less. Scared me to death, that voice..........creepy, freaky ! Continue Reading

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of May 18th...May Include Spoilers!!! ***

In Pet Lovers 1432347749.877

What's the deal on fake Jack naming a wing after Cassie? huh? he wasn't around when that kid was around why would he give a fig about Cassie. I wonder if the town throws a party in remembrance of when Cassie let a f a r t? Every month here comes Nick and Sharon beating a path to the cemetery for her b'day or anniversary of one thing or the other. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1432337364.783

Mon 5/25 The Newman/Abbott merger party receives an uninvited guest: Tobias Gray; Kevin and Mariah chase down a clue to a motel room; Tobias is involved in a car accident; At the hospital, Tobias says one word before he flatlines: "Austin". Tuu 5/26 Jack's imposter works to keep up the ruse with Phyllis; Avery talks to Dylan about Sharon. Wed 5/27 Neil makes a major decision; Billy reveals the reality of being with a Newman to Sage. Thu 5/28 Nikki's world is shaken when her family and friends organize an intervention. Fri 5/29 Adam makes a risky maneuver. Continue Reading

Re: Presto Cool Daddy Elite deep fryer at Walmart

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432321309.987

yeah, I buy canola or veg oil for the most part. Just 2 of us , too. I like frys he likes tater tots and I'll use it when I can get 2-3 uses out of the oil over the weekend. Only deep fry once a week. I tried that oven baking stuff before and it tasted awful. dry and hard. Afraid I'd break a tooth crown. nothing better then deep fried chicken. LOL Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432307091.477

http://allrecipes.com/video/3334/homestyle-potato-chips/detail.aspx?prop24=RD_VideoTipsTricks Maybe I'm slicing mine to thick on the mandoline. probably need a Kitchen aid food processor that has a really thin slice. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432306539.93

True, I'll use it this week-end for chips. My mother in law's recipe is peel , slice potatoes, thin, soak in ice cold water for 5 min, dry and deep fry in veg or canola oil. (peanut is to high for my blood). Hard to get the right consistency , though. Husband, always whines "not as good as mother's". Hard to get them crisp like a store chip has been my problem . Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1432305553.47

Hope that kid of Sage's isn't Adam's even though it is impossible for it to be in first place because the poor thing would inherit that eye disease retina pigmentosa (something like that) Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1432305247.147

Nicki's intervention is NEXT Thurs. I got my Thur.'s mixed up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RO6-cBRvQwM Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1432303212.337

I want to see Snark's reaction. She'll say "what ! they can't be 2 princesses !!! " Maybe it will start a whole new generation of characters. ROFL Continue Reading

Page 1 of 947
1 2 3 4 ...947Next