Creede Silver Sale
159 Members and 14594 Guests Online

Sharke's Activity

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1412172705.647

Anybody heard anything from Ms. Fox? she hasn't posted in awhile. Hope her and her husband are doing OK. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1412113223.887

Wed. show Paul orders Dylan's arrest, Faith's birthday is celebrated, and Avery receives an unexpected visitor. At the Club, a hung over Michael tries to convince Lauren to get a room, but she reminds him of his appointment. Fenmore appears. They hug. Lauren grills him about eating. Michael asks if he's in trouble. Fen notes Michael's black eye and wonders if he should be worried about them. In Sweden, Victor leaves Nikki a message and then pressures the doctor to rush the DNA results. The doctor says the samples are the same blood type, but the DNA will take longer. Victor will wait... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1412112987.8

Clip of Sharon and Nick doing live interview and what "may" happen on Fri. wedding.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnLh8NSDGsw Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1412102329.963

As usual Abby had to spoil everybody's good time. If she's unhappy, then, therefore, nobody else is entitled to enjoy themselves. Kept hoping Mariah would punch her lights out once and for all. Always showing her a*s in public. Ashley should never had stole that sperm from the bank she got a bad batch. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1412042094.957

Latest from Michael Muhney http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2771066/Australian-Actor-Michael-Muhney-speaks-time-fired-hit-American-soap-drama-The-Young-And-The-Restless-groping-female-star.html Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1412041437.467

Phyllis is disturbed by what she finds, and Nick and Sharon's bachelor and bachelorette parties end in a bar brawl. Nick and Sharon, along with all of the guests from their bachelor and bachelorette parties are in jail. Detective Harding announces that they're not being released; they're stuck there together for the night... SIX HOURS EARLIER... At Sharon and Nick's house, Nick has a bag pulled over his head when he answers the door. Sharon comes downstairs in her bikini to find him gone. Victoria, Abby, and Summer burst through the door and yell, "Surprise!" They tell Sharon to put... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1412040036.003

Yeah, he's better off, too. If I had somebody hollering "murderer" at me all the time, and in a public place to boot I'd grabbed a hand full of hair and lifted her up off that chair. LOL Phyllis, can rip her a new one. LOL Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Going To The Clooney Wedding?

In Viewpoints 1412026959.543

Honey Boo Boo, the flower girl ? Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1412026349.533

I jumped for joy when Stitch put "paid" to Abby's smart a*s mouth today and Ashley kept her mouth shut standing on his side. Time somebody told her off. She's the rudest, insensitive person on the face of the earth. I'm glad he let her know he wasn't take any more manure off of her spoiled little skinny a*s. Continue Reading

Re: Got my Masterbuilt smoker

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1411996716.217

Now, that's an idea ! thanks for the tip ! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 720
1 2 3 4 ...720Next