Meant for Mom(SM)
97 Members and 9584 Guests Online

Sharke's Activity

Re: What's a substitue for sour cream?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398345875.41

Not real clear Cake: 5 eggs 3 1/2 c flour 1 1/2 teas baking soda 1 1/2 c butter (3 sticks) 1tb. lemon zest _____________________________________________ Icing: 1/2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate 5 cups powdered sugar (10X sugar) Continue Reading

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1398344044.707

Hope Avery is leaving tired of her. When she's on I go to the bathroom LOL Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1398306693.517

I think Dylan will be Paul's son. I think Ian is sterile and knows he can't have kids and had it done way back when he was at his height of power, so, all these gals couldn't come back on him and get his money. Dylan, favors Paul anyway. I wonder if Ian is behind the Avery cook show storyline. I bet Ian kills her and that's how they get rid of Avery. Continue Reading

Re: What's a substitue for sour cream?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398299600.15

No, haven't used it before, just going by the fact we hate the smell and it's in potato chips now too. Whenever, we accidently pick up a sour cream chip we gag and put it down or spit it out. When I go get Mexican food I holler "no sour cream". LOL Maybe, it's like that recipe for mayonnaise cake you can't taste it in the cake. I hope not. Making a lemonade cake I saw in the Paula Deen magazine. Looks delicious and calls for a ton of butter, eggs, sugar, etc. It's got to be good ! LOL My weekend 'sin' this weekend. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1398299177.723

Week of the 28th Chloe's announcement shocks Billy * Tyler's romantic night with Abby takes an unexpected turn * Victor warns Summer against trusting Sharon * Will Sharon's secret come out before it's too late? * Passion ignites between Neil and Hilary * Paul and Christine come to an important decision about their future Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1398298619.75

OK gang is Victoria preggers ? Whose is it ? LOL thurs. spoiler: At the park, Jill and Colin discuss him getting invited to Cane and Lily's for lunch. Colin's excited to see the grandkids. Jill says it's up to him not to blow it. Later, Victoria and Stitch pass through. He says their first date is right there, right now. Stitch yanks some flowers from the garden for her. She apologizes for the run-in with Billy last night. Ben reassures her. Orchestra music strikes up and he remarks that it's almost like he planned it. They eat hot dogs and chat. Victoria asks Stitch about his marriage... Continue Reading

What's a substitue for sour cream?

Last Reply by Sharke 1398345875.41 | Started by Sharke in Kitchen & Food Talk

we hate the taste of sour cream. I found a cake that calls for 1 cup of sour cream, something else would do the job as well and not have that awful wang to it. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1398297902.24

Yeah, could be. as long as Phyllis has been in a coma she probably wouldn't have the strength to remember her own name. In real life they would had pulled the plug by now anyway. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 535
1 2 3 4 ...535Next