Spring Fashion Days
13 Members and 15072 Guests Online

Sharke's Activity

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 2nd....May Include Spoilers ***

In Pet Lovers 1425180560.757

She always looks like she's s u c k i n g lemons or something. Has that squinked up face. Fen can move on up the road, too. He's the dumbest acting kid. Continue Reading

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 2nd....May Include Spoilers ***

In Pet Lovers 1425172212.747

Yep, dead. Summer ID'd the body at the morgue. For some reason he left a tape for all to watch this upcoming week. Why somebody that young knew he was gonna die without having a terminal disease is beyond me. This is one complicated story. he didn't kill himself, it's just to complicated for me to figure out. To many loopholes and impossibilities. Stupd.LOL Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1425166032.75

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9oy1Kvp0FQ Wed.Nicki loses control. Lilly worried over Neil on the bottle again. Thurs. Nicki, pays the price for her actions. More trouble at the Abbott cabin Fri. Victoria makes a painful decision.... http://www.tvinsider.com/article/679/the-young-and-the-restless-eric-braeden-victors-villainy/ Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1425165809.033

Mon. Adams jumps Sage's butt for talking to Chelsea about him. Butt out ! Nick is worried about financial liability (I would be too)lawsuits over the dead and those in hospital. Avery, tells him it's the contractors fault not his. (I don't agree on that, myself) He was visited 3 times by the inspector and even if he didn't know still no excuse in eyes of the law. They probably called him too. Avery, says it's the contractor's fault and problem don't worry about it. Whatever.......... FINALLY, Phyllis is there for her daughter who just ID'd her dead husband. About time she showed up. Nick, is ... Continue Reading

Re: Anybody have a recipe for

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1425163829.097

Sure , it's not the left ? Thank you ! Continue Reading

Re: Anybody have a recipe for

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1425151012.587

yep, krispies just ain't for breakfast anymore looks like. http://www.somethingswanky.com/50-rice-krispie-treats/ Continue Reading

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of Feb 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

In Pet Lovers 1425137722.6

Mon. Adams jumps Sage's butt for talking to Chelsea about him. Butt out ! Nick is worried about financial liability (I would be too)lawsuits over the dead and those in hospital. Avery, tells him it's the contractors fault not his. (I don't agree on that, myself) He was visited 3 times by the inspector and even if he didn't know still no excuse in eyes of the law. They probably called him too. Avery, says it's the contractor's fault and problem don't worry about it. Whatever.......... FINALLY, Phyllis is there for her daughter who just ID'd her dead husband. About time she showed up. Nick, is ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 870
1 2 3 4 ...870Next