Better Than Black Friday
72 Members and 16780 Guests Online

Sharke's Activity

Re: Dr Denese and Black Friday

In Beauty Banter 1417140281.143

correction it was Dr. Graf's stuff. Awful............ Continue Reading

Re: Dr Denese and Black Friday

In Beauty Banter 1417139573.033

I got her eye cream and skin crème. Yuck, greasy, lays on the skin. Runs in my eyes. Not buying any more of her products. Continue Reading

Re: *Y&R SOAP NOV.24TH -28TH*

In Pet Lovers 1417138897.403

Boo hoo, boo hoo, no Friday show. Have to wait till Mon. for the boys to see who is the rightful pop. Poor Nick will probably , in real life lose his foot, but, in the show they will nurse him back to health and he'll be dancing by Christmas. Continue Reading

Re: Cancer survivors

In Health & Fitness 1417124066.857

Annabelle, Since you like to talk about Y&R your invited to come over to the Pet Corner and join my group that talks about the soap. Good luck on your surgery ! Take care ! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1417095138.713

You must be putting on the turkey to be up at 1 a.m. LOL Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1417044450.39

Mon. show clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Ym3d1vGKQ Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1417023841.31

There's got to be a new beautician on the show. Chris's hair is a mass improve Chelsea's don't care for the blonde streaks Summer's is a nightmare Phyllis is now 'red' for sure Now, cut Nicki's, tone down Avery's, cut Vicky's and Sharon's. Who is Katy's daddy ? hhahahah what I would be asking, Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1417011923.223

True, and how many men would give a rip about a stray dog and whether or not it got home safely? My husband would had opened the door and said there ya go go home. Grace, did provide comedy relief with constantly reminding everybody she was available. Uh, wouldn't want any of that if I was a man. why would Christine want to go to Victor's? She would want to keep Paul away from needy Nicki in first place. How is Nicki going to get thru the day without swigging from the bottle. I think we find out Mon. about the paternity test. I was hoping it was today, but, that's just Vicky naming her daught... Continue Reading

Re: Can I Substitute Splenda For Sugar in My Baking Recipes?

In Recipe Swap 1417010631.147

I'd cook with real sugar for the others and use diabetic choices for myself. Those packets of powdery sugar don't really work in recipes that call for amounts of sugar wouldn't hold up. Just like some people, usually the young, think they can make gravy with skim milk, soy milk all that 'stuff' then they wonder why it doesn't thicken and taste like slop. I want to scream let yourself have some joy once or twice a yr and cook like our ancestors did and some of them lived to be in their 90's. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1417009947.47

Newman party today ! Bet Nick falls for Sage be his new conquest. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 780
1 2 3 4 ...780Next