Guaranteed Delivery
18 Members and 17187 Guests Online

Sharke's Activity

Re: **Y&R DEC. 15th- Dec. 19th**

In Pet Lovers 1418954863.413

Back in message 38 talking about some new males coming to town so Sharon will be alright. LOL she has no job prospects , so, she's gonna be getting lonely. tee hee Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418954636.277

On 12/18/2014 JESSA said: Just saw this about MST Bad reaction. "The Young and the Restless'" Melody Thomas Scott, who plays Genoa City's Nikki Newman, took to Twitter to tell about a recent health crisis which resulted after she had a bad reaction to prescription medicine provided to her for a sinus infection. Scott feels the drug should not be available to the public due to the side effects and plans to elaborate on her experience in an upcoming Facebook post. just now saw this. MMmmmmm wonder what that is? Rick had a bad reaction to Ambien. That stuff is scary horrible. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418946915.843

Ms. panda, since we have b'days next Tues. here is what I got. http://community.qvc.com/forums/jewelry/topic/484111/southwestern-jewelry.aspx Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418945995.387

Fri. spoiler Jack believes Adam, Fen learns about Michael's cancer, and Faith disappears. At the Abbott house, Jack doesn't believe Adam and calls it a sick joke. Adam insists he can prove it. He talks about the hedge fund and Jack being framed for Skye's murder. Jack's not convinced. Adam mentions getting rid of the hooker's body. Jack sneers that this has The Mustache's fingerprints all over it. Adam tells him the last words he said to him. Jack finally believes him and s u c k e r punches him. Adam notes the warm welcome. Jack says anyone else would have been harsher. Adam tells J... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418945780.607

I sit in front of TV with a magnifying mirror watching tv and looking at my neck LOL keep tweezer on side table. once I barely see one I keep it from going any further LOL Why is Adam confronting Jack? I'm not figuring that one out........... Continue Reading

Re: Southwestern jewelry

In Jewelry Talk 1418945218.8

got it today ! really like it, very nice. Silver cuff /red oyster shell. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418938437.893

I just have one here and there that you can only see under real bright light. Every since I seen a long black hair on my Aunt's chin while we were talking outside I got paranoid about that with me. I'm fair and blonde hair, but , you still can have a hair LOL I'm vain. LOL Tried one of those epilators, never again that hurts like a ..........took it back and just pluck 'em out now before they even hardly appear. Use a 10x magnifying hand mirror. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 802
1 2 3 4 ...802Next