153 Members and 17898 Guests Online

Sharke's Activity

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of May 4th... May Include Spoilers!!! ***

In Pet Lovers 1430871367.437

Panda, there is 2 panda's in QVC's board now. Almost posted to her thread till I figured out it wasn't you. LOL Continue Reading

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of May 4th... May Include Spoilers!!! ***

In Pet Lovers 1430870833.323

message 49 "You have to let me go!" Michael bellows at Lauren. Man, is so stupid and contrary I won't miss him when the writers write him off. He's to obstinate to live. I feel sorry for Lauren. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1430865181.837

yeah, all these people are hopeless , just hopeless, but, they will get their way in the end. Wed: Sharon is told to leave she won't go she wants chardonnay . Victor fixes that request he calls the cops on her and they come and get her LOL she goes to the pen where she tells her kids she wants them to help her escape. The kids say she's not on her meds and she's acting crazy again. Irrational and compromised judgement. Woman is pushing 50 if she can't take her pills by now , then, I'd say pretty good chance she's going to be dealing with being bi-polar for a long time. Faith, needs to stick... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1430863077.587

Can U believe ho Sharon getting gussied up and going to the club when she's on house arrest? lame brain. Yep, that's just what you do when the judge puts you on house arrest. She couldn't go get food, but, somehow she can do 'ruby, don't take your love to town' and go to the grand opening of Nick's. Snark was on today, but, everytime she had a scene the 'emergency response system' thing that does the dry run all the time to alert people in case of an emergency came on with that loud , long sound. Guess I'll have to go to CBS and see what all she said to Sage. I got the part where she was all ... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1430862470.17

My problem is my house has to be clean all the time. I still iron and cook and clean. all this has to be done by the time he gets home. Thank God he's took over the mowing. Up in Ind. I did both yards and then helped the mother in law to boot. She's gone now and I've moved, but, in Tx you got blowing dirt all the time. My electricity flickered last night I woke up with lights flickering had to reset the clock, then, later on when I got up he had left and the whole house had shut down again, no wifi, so nothing worked and my TV kept turning off and on. Finally , I gave up and went to walmart ... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1430840210.07

Of course, Lily can't have kids she almost died. She had stage 4 ovarian cancer had to have a complete hysto. she had her eggs stored and another woman carry them for her. She even had a bone marrow transplant. In real life I suspect the outcome would had been far different. Like long time members of this group know my mother died of that when she was 28. I know changes have occurred , but, I really don't think that much. One of the worst cancers one can get. I'm planning on watching the show today (Mondays show) husband is out of the house and after I do some catch ups I should have time to ... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1430791894.33

I'm ashamed to say I haven't watched my taped episode yet ! Been busier then a one armed paper hanger today. I can't get nothing done and still got stuff to do before I hit the hay. Probably wait and watch it Tues. I want to see Chelsea tear Victurdia a new one. LOL Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1430789617.05

Tues. May 5, 2015 Jack gains the upper hand with Kelly. Kyle thinks about his relationship with Summer. Mariah gets angry at Nick. Wednesday, May 6, 2015 Victor makes trouble for Sharon. Joe goes all in with Avery. An unexpected turn of events troubles the Abbotts. Thursday, May 7, 2015 Michael does something risky. Phyllis talks to Ashley. Sharon gets a surprise from Dylan. Friday, May 8, 2015 Neil opens up to Nikki. Cane gives Lauren support. Devon and Hilary make a decision. Jack stabs Kelly in the neck with a pen. She tells him if she dies they both die, as only she knows where they ar... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1430789076.52

On 5/4/2015 aubnwa01 said: On 5/3/2015 Sharke said: G city seems to be the town for all infertile women to go to that want to become mothers. You enter city limits thinking you can't have kids and in just a few months voila' your preggers. Must be the rarified air and water. Nick needs another kid like I need another husband. If Lily ever gets pregnant, G City would become a holy place like Lourdes, where miracles occur! yep, indeed if Lily has one we're all in trouble. not impossible that the real Gabe hit Deliah , but, don't seem he would be the type to do a hit and run because he did giv... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1430771164.95

Sharon had been around the block a time or 2 in the first place. Nick wasn't her first rodeo. She done had a kid by the time she hooked her wagon to his $$$$ star. Now, she acts like she can't poop without somebody handing her the t p first. Nicki , has her # , though. I can't watch the show till after 5 my dvd month clock is off have to work on that LOL Continue Reading

Page 1 of 930
1 2 3 4 ...930Next