Dooney Days
130 Members and 16555 Guests Online

mominohio's Activity


Re: Getting smell out of clothes

In For the Home Talk 1416669531.267

On 11/21/2014 lobstergal said: Soak the clothes in water & vinegar overnight then launder as usual. This has always worked for me. Is especially good for smells in the arm pit area of men's clothing too. Continue Reading

 

Re: Walmart Christmas Dishes

In For the Home Talk 1416621304.563

On 11/21/2014 Susan Louise said: On 11/21/2014 mominohio said: On 11/21/2014 Susan Louise said: On 11/21/2014 mominohio said: Various Walmart stores are getting these in but on a very irregular schedule. I had been watching for these (and their fall counterparts earlier this year) and some stores had them early and some still don't have them. I have noticed that different stores are putting them in different places. Some have them in the main aisle going in, other are putting them with the Christmas decor, and one store I was in had them half way back in the middle of the store. For those who... Continue Reading

 

Re: Walmart Christmas Dishes

In For the Home Talk 1416598679.027

On 11/21/2014 Susan Louise said: On 11/21/2014 mominohio said: Various Walmart stores are getting these in but on a very irregular schedule. I had been watching for these (and their fall counterparts earlier this year) and some stores had them early and some still don't have them. I have noticed that different stores are putting them in different places. Some have them in the main aisle going in, other are putting them with the Christmas decor, and one store I was in had them half way back in the middle of the store. For those who have been waiting, it has been my experience that there are ve... Continue Reading

 

Re: Walmart Christmas Dishes

In For the Home Talk 1416586518.223

On 11/21/2014 terrier3 said: What's the quality of these plates? They look very cute. In my experience, these are very nice for the price, much better quality than Temp-tations, both in the painting (or however they are decorated) and in "feel", like weight, glazing etc. Continue Reading

 

Re: Promising Hope For Macular Degeneration

In Viewpoints 1416580819.54

This is great news! Macular Degeneration has had a profound effect on my family. My grandfather, and all his siblings lived into their late 80's and early 90's but all four of them suffered with the disease. It is now showing up in the next generation, with at least one diagnosis there as well. Continue Reading

 

Re: Promising Hope For Macular Degeneration

In Viewpoints 1416580591.99

On 11/20/2014 happy housewife said: If you can block inflammatory processes in the body then you could help MANY diseases that start out as inflammation. Arthritis come most immediately to mind. In reading the OP, this was the first thing that came to my mind. Inflammation is involved with so many diseases we see on the increase today, and if science could find a way to block the unwanted inflammatory responses we could see some real promise for relief for lots of diseases. Continue Reading

 

Re: Reruns of Cosby show are being cancelled

In Viewpoints 1416579513.363

On 11/21/2014 Marienkaefer2 said: On 11/21/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: On 11/20/2014 Shelbelle said: Lately it had been coming on Sat and Sun on TV Land for several hours at a time. I always enjoyed it, there was always a moral to be learned in each episode. I wonder if Dr Cosby always practiced what he said in his show. I also wonder what the Cosby kids and Phylicia Rashad think of their mentor and leader now. It was a SCRIPTED show and he was just playing a part. True, but he had a big part in the development of the show as it continued. It wasn't just his role as the dad. I don't think its rig... Continue Reading

 

Re: Reruns of Cosby show are being cancelled

In Viewpoints 1416577951.53

On 11/21/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: On 11/20/2014 Shelbelle said: Lately it had been coming on Sat and Sun on TV Land for several hours at a time. I always enjoyed it, there was always a moral to be learned in each episode. I wonder if Dr Cosby always practiced what he said in his show. I also wonder what the Cosby kids and Phylicia Rashad think of their mentor and leader now. It was a SCRIPTED show and he was just playing a part. He played a Dr. on TV, yes, but is a Dr. as well in real life (doctorate in education I believe). I think that is what Shelbelle was referring to, as well as the fact ... Continue Reading

 

Re: Walmart Christmas Dishes

In For the Home Talk 1416577069.74

Various Walmart stores are getting these in but on a very irregular schedule. I had been watching for these (and their fall counterparts earlier this year) and some stores had them early and some still don't have them. I have noticed that different stores are putting them in different places. Some have them in the main aisle going in, other are putting them with the Christmas decor, and one store I was in had them half way back in the middle of the store. For those who have been waiting, it has been my experience that there are very few pieces at any one location this year, as they have cons... Continue Reading

 

Re: ShopHQ TTV Cozelle Oversized wrap

In Fashion Talk 1416575652.47

Thanks for posting this! I rarely look at the other shopping channels, and never really see anything I want, but these are amazing. My mom and I both are always cold, and with her being rather petite, many robes, and snuggle type things are long and I'm afraid she is going to trip when she tries to walk in them. This will be perfect as it will be plenty long on her ( she is kind of short) but not interfere with walking and moving around. Got one for me to. Can't wait to get these! Continue Reading

 
Page 1 of 338
1 2 3 4 ...338Next