Big Bonanza Silver Sale(R)
136 Members and 13425 Guests Online

mominohio's Activity

Re: A Stepfather's Wedding Vows to His Stepdaughter

In Viewpoints 1425046862.137

On 2/27/2015 Cats3000 said: On 2/27/2015 mominohio said: I just actually just now went and watched the video of this (rather than just reading the written words), and how anyone could ever question or criticize the wording of this, when seen 'live' is beyond me. That is the problem with the written word. You can never capture the true emotion with which something is said. You never get the true context. The man was tearful, and trembling, having trouble getting the words out. It was beautiful. If you can see this, and still use words like controlling, you have deep seated issues. I'm not cri... Continue Reading

Re: Ellen

In For the Home Talk 1425045889.693

I think she is so wonderful, and will last forever as an entertainer and a beautiful person, but her merchandise here, probably not. For one thing, she isn't available to do the shows/presentations often, and that can't help sales any. And the line is just rather blah to many, based on previous threads here. Love Ellen, just not so much love for her current Q line. Continue Reading

Re: VPH garland with bird

In For the Home Talk 1425043360.983

Oh for heaven's sake, disregard my previous post. I really can read, I just don't process things sometimes. I checked the item number you listed and saw it was the urn (which is available, and what I thought you were asking for). I now understand you were asking about the garland in the picture on that page. Your post was very clear, I'm just an idiot! As to your real inquiry, I don't know the answer, sorry! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425042733.08

I just actually just now went and watched the video of this (rather than just reading the written words), and how anyone could ever question or criticize the wording of this, when seen 'live' is beyond me. That is the problem with the written word. You can never capture the true emotion with which something is said. You never get the true context. The man was tearful, and trembling, having trouble getting the words out. It was beautiful. If you can see this, and still use words like controlling, you have deep seated issues. Continue Reading

Re: VPH garland with bird

In For the Home Talk 1425041991.16

It is available at the time I'm posting, and it is new. Just came out this week. Continue Reading

Re: Valerie's Ceramic Hurricanes with Candle & with bird on top

In For the Home Talk 1425041763.367

On 2/26/2015 mousiegirl said: I would prefer that the entire hurricane was ceramic. Mousegirl, the whole thing is ceramic, just parts of it are unglazed, that being the bottom ring on the base, the bottom ring on the lid, and the bird. They give a nice contrasting gloss/matt finish throughout the piece. The unglazed parts aren't like a stark white ceramic, though, they are tinted to more of a tannish color. I think for many, the question comes in just how well that tan unglazed portion looks with the individual glazed section's colors. I think it coordinates better with some than others. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425041046.063

On 2/26/2015 Dell said: On 2/26/2015 Cats3000 said: I wish there were fewer step-parents. I wish that original parents would consider their child's needs above and beyond their own changing tastes in life. Studies of children of divorced parents show that they have trouble forming their own relationships in later life. It's time for adults to grow up, remember their wedding vows and take whatever steps they possibly can to keep the family together. Divorce should be the last straw rather than just "movin on". I was divorced by my ex-husband. I did consider my children's needs above my own bu... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1424992626.33

On 2/26/2015 NoelSeven said: On 2/26/2015 mominohio said: On 2/26/2015 NoelSeven said: On 2/26/2015 Free2be said: Here's the rest of it: " . . . I vow to show you how a man should treat a woman in my relationship with your mother. And above all else, I vow to protect you, care for you and love you forever.” I have no doubt of his loving sincerity. The child is 3 y/o and it was wonderful to include her in the ceremony. That said, I trust his words aren't meant absolutely literal about the skipping and forcing her to pray which has a domineering edge to it. He didn't plan it so it was of... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1424989929.237

On 2/26/2015 NoelSeven said: On 2/26/2015 Free2be said: Here's the rest of it: " . . . I vow to show you how a man should treat a woman in my relationship with your mother. And above all else, I vow to protect you, care for you and love you forever.” I have no doubt of his loving sincerity. The child is 3 y/o and it was wonderful to include her in the ceremony. That said, I trust his words aren't meant absolutely literal about the skipping and forcing her to pray which has a domineering edge to it. He didn't plan it so it was off the top of his well meaning head. I winced over that pa... Continue Reading

Re: Any suggestions for eliminating bedhead?

In Beauty Banter 1424985765.77

Most people only get the best hair right after washing and dry/style or whatever they do. For best results, I wash hair in the a.m. always have. After sleeping on it, it is bound to have bad effects. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 425
1 2 3 4 ...425Next