Labor Day Weekend Clearance
152 Members and 8600 Guests Online

mominohio's Activity

Re: Temp-tations an Sale --everywhere!

In Temp-tations 1409358541.43

Amazing, My post was deleted once more. OP, you must really get a life. Continue Reading

Re: How to humanely get rid of bats?

In For the Home Talk 1409263815.49

Nothing terrifies my like bats. We live in the country, with lots of woods and water, so lots of bugs, therefor lots of bats. I've been afraid of them since childhood. I can handle the spiders, the snakes, and the rest of the wildlife that presents itself, but not these. Please get professional help to rid yourself of them, and also to seal up the areas they may be getting in. Of all of natures creatures, I think these are the ones not to mess with. Continue Reading

Re: Pet Food Recall!

In Pet Lovers 1409246860.183

Good to know, because even though the scope seems pretty limited, these recalls often grow bigger as time goes on. Thanks for the heads up! Continue Reading

Re: Lenox TSV Ornaments

In For the Home Talk 1409246735.437

On 8/28/2014 mominohio said: I did not order, as I don't need any more and can't think of anyone to give them to at this time. I preferred the clear crystal ones, but wish they had offered a set without the crystals at all, as I think it cheapened the look of the items. Never having seen them in person, I will only suggest that they seem a little too big to me as well. I think I would have liked them better if they had been slightly smaller. I does seem they are a great deal, especially if you need a lot of small gifts or add ons and tie ons for packages. Hope those of you who did order enjoy... Continue Reading

Re: How often do you wash your windows?

In For the Home Talk 1409246005.2

On 8/28/2014 happy housewife said: On 8/28/2014 Ranchergal said: On 8/27/2014 colliegirls said: Once a year if we are lucky. ITA! We wash the widows and clean the screens once a year. Window treatments make it unnecessary to wash the windows more than once a year, I believe that is a matter of opinion. We have to wash our screens and window sills every week here (not the actual windows, though). We live in the country and have the windows open all spring/summer/fall (no air conditioning). The amount of dust/dirt/pollen that I wipe off the screens and sills every week would just be blowing ... Continue Reading

Re: For Those of You Who Purchased VPH's New Gingerbread House...

In For the Home Talk 1409239380.133

Sorry you have to return. Seems like there are more and more Valerie returns all the time. The gingey houses aren't my style, but I was admiring the paper houses Lit Cottage or Church H201082. Even in the on air presentation (and you'd think they'd pick the best they have to put on air) the windows are crooked on the one piece. The prices have crept up over the years, and the quality is down, in my opinion. Hope they fix it soon. Continue Reading

Re: Lenox TSV Ornaments

In For the Home Talk 1409239122.727

I did not order, as I don't need any more and can't think of anyone to give them to at this time. I preferred the clear crystal ones, but wish they had offered a set without the crystals at all, as I think it cheapened the look of the items. Never having seen them in person, I will only suggest that they seem a little too big to me as well. I think I would have liked them better if they had been slightly smaller. I does seem they are a great deal, especially if you need a lot of small gifts or add ons and tie ons for packages. Hope those of you who did order enjoy them. Continue Reading

Re: Find anything new in the grocery store lately?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409236187.36

On 8/27/2014 luvtoshopathome said: Yes I found something new-----much higher prices! LOL Yep! Me too, only I don't think it is anything new! Continue Reading

Re: Which one do you recommend?

In Candles 1409184852.883

I have some of each. I would suggest, since you are new, to try the Candle Impressions first. Their candles are very reasonably priced, are the best for longevity and have the longest battery life in the industry. They have the most variety of styles as well. Some of mine are 5 years old and still perform every day like they did on the first. The Luminara are the most "fragile" in my opinion, and the most likely to fail in my experience, but are really realistic looking. I think once you get some nice flameless, you will wonder how you ever lived without them. Many of us have enough flameless... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 275
1 2 3 4 ...275Next