TSV(R) Preview
137 Members and 16510 Guests Online

shy130's Activity

Re: Blog Chat with Liam Bourke & Steve Mabb of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology

In Fashion Talk, All About Shoes, TSV Talk 1407617425.67

On the TSV are they okay to wear when on a treadmill? Are they also true to fit? Continue Reading

Re: windows 8.1

In Electronics Talk 1400552846.5

Well I have a Dell laptop and I upgraded to 8.1 and now my SD drive doesn't work anymore and was told if I go back to 8 I would lose everything , so now I guess I will have to go buy an external sd drive. Hope it doesn't happen to anyone else Continue Reading

Re: NuWave Oven Owners

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1396641897.833

I am having problems myself signing in to the club Continue Reading

Re: "How Do You Take Your Coffee?" Keurig Sweepstakes!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Coffee Talk, The Q We Love 1394674277.56

I like either black coffee with 1 packet of monk fruit sugar or Vanilla Café K-cup Continue Reading

Re: Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Holiday Advice 1387836576.563

MERRY CHRISTMAS DAVID I KNOW YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. Continue Reading

Re: I Will Miss You, Dad ....... Until We Meet Again.

In Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends, Mom to Mom Blogs 1384563497.767

I am so sorry about the loss of your father . Sending you love and prayers to you and your family . Continue Reading

Re: HOST

In Among Friends 1379373852.29

Thanks lovetopaint and game-on I know he is good but I still loved him as a host he was so down to earth , but I wish him well. Continue Reading

HOST

Last Reply by shy130 1379373852.303 | Started by shy130 in Among Friends

I've JUST NOTICE WHAT HAS HAPPEN WITH DAVE JAMES I MISS SEEING HIM Continue Reading

Re: Have Questions About the First-Ever Touch Laptop from Dell? Ask our Experts from Dell!

In Electronics Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk 1365359238.457

Thanks Nate but that is not what I was speaking of on your screen you have Social and under that you have apps that pertain to social mediea then you have Sports and all your apps that are dealing with sports,and your Games apps are under title Game, things are section off according . Continue Reading

Page 1 of 5