Fall Fashion Clearance
16 Members and 15146 Guests Online

QVC Host Courtney Cason

Re: Clarisonic, Fourth of July & the PM Style Blog Chat!

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, All About Accessories 1373335071.053

I'm getting kicked off set! hahahaha I will see you all Wednesday morning at 1AM xoxoxox Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, All About Accessories 1373335047.7

On 7/8/2013 Special Dale said: On 7/8/2013 Catnapper said: On 7/8/2013 Special Dale said: CC that is very sweet! When I was in the hospital and you and Lisa gave me a shout out, my day nurse called me to let me know. I had slept through it. Phewy! Hugs and kisses, Dale!! Happy you could stick around, tonight! Have a wonderful wk.! Sweet dreams for sure this time LOL love ya HUGS night! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, All About Accessories 1373334798.113

On 7/8/2013 Nanny Leslie said: Hey Courtney!! You look great tonight, as usual!!! Please ask Suzanne about the jeans she was wearing earlier this afternoon during the Birki show....they were red skinny jeans with zipper at ankles. I love them. They had very narrow ankles and this is the style I LOVE!!! Thanks! Have a great evening and week!! And, keep up the GREAT work!! Leslie Thanks Leslie! I just asked Suzanne and she said they were from the store Zara. enjoy! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, All About Accessories 1373334715.41

On 7/8/2013 Catnapper said: On 7/8/2013 Courtney Cason said: On 7/8/2013 Catnapper said: Zoning out on some super dark chocolate... Courtney, do the models always wear QVC items? Or, do they sometimes wear their own shoes or accessories? QVC's model "closet" has items from outside the Q's stock? Good question! Our styling teams does a great shop for basics or cool pieces just to change it up and they wear with QVC items. We try to do it this way because we know that you don't dress head to toe QVC- so we want to show you a variety and how they'll fit into your closet with pieces you might a... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, All About Accessories 1373334675.167

On 7/8/2013 Special Dale said: CC that is very sweet! When I was in the hospital and you and Lisa gave me a shout out, my day nurse called me to let me know. I had slept through it. Phewy! Girl we'll get you the next time :) Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, All About Accessories 1373334343.93

On 7/8/2013 Sisssypie said: Isaac is so cute! I want to take him home! Can I order him? On easy pay? yes! sissy that! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, All About Accessories 1373334342.39

On 7/8/2013 Sisssypie said: Isaac is so cute! I want to take him home! Can I order him? On easy pay? yes! sissy that! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, All About Accessories 1373334301.297

On 7/8/2013 Catnapper said: Zoning out on some super dark chocolate... Courtney, do the models always wear QVC items? Or, do they sometimes wear their own shoes or accessories? QVC's model "closet" has items from outside the Q's stock? Good question! Our styling teams does a great shop for basics or cool pieces just to change it up and they wear with QVC items. We try to do it this way because we know that you don't dress head to toe QVC- so we want to show you a variety and how they'll fit into your closet with pieces you might already have. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, All About Accessories 1373334221.333

On 7/8/2013 Special Dale said: On 7/8/2013 Sisssypie said: On 7/8/2013 Catnapper said: On 7/8/2013 Special Dale said: On 7/8/2013 Courtney Cason said: special dale- i have to ask, since you are a big deal wit our host team- are becoming the most popular gal on the block these days? Do you me that I AM A BIG DEAL??? I love it!!! Everyone's rooting for you, Dale!!!!!!! Dale, Don't know what you need rooting for because I'm new, but I will join the Dale movement! -Sisssypie Sissy pie you are really sweet! You will learn Special Dale is the "crazy red head" on hear that can't keep her mouth shu... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, All About Accessories 1373334179.62

On 7/8/2013 Sisssypie said: Anyone ever use the purity that foams? Does it work as well? I just like a foam! I know, I know, foam strips, but just can't get past it. =( they have foam?!?! how did i not know this?! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 60
1 2 3 4 ...60Next