TSV(R) Preview
30 Members and 16289 Guests Online

knmt's Activity

Re: Need Device to Listen to Radio as a Passenger While Husband is Driving

In Electronics Talk 1407538979.933

When I work out in the yard, I use a SanDisk Sansa Clip+ MP3 player It's very little and I plug in earphones and put it in my shirt pocket since it's only approx. 2" x1". It has outstanding sound and has FM radio. Runs around $25-$30. Continue Reading

Re: Kindle Fire HDX 7" and HDX 8.9" Marked Down Today!

In Electronics Talk 1407180280.01

Make sure you read all the specs. It has "mirrorcast" where one can put what movie or show is on the Kindle Fire to the TV, however, this only works with some new TV's And note that it does not have an HDMI port; it's done wirelessly This isn't an issue with me. I've been researching the 8.9" for a few days. It also has no instructions that come with it. But one can also go into one's account and get instruction for the various Kindles. And, of course, there's the "mayday" one can use on the tablet. In addition, if one wants to print, it has no USB port. It prints wirelessly if you have a wir... Continue Reading

Kindle Fire HDX 7" and HDX 8.9" Marked Down Today!

Last Reply by mima 1407277676.877 | Started by knmt in Electronics Talk

For those who are interested, Amazon just started a sale on their HDX tablets. I weakened and ordered an 8.9" HDX tablet that has a front as well as a rear camera. The rear camera is 8 megapixels. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone ever manually install I.E.9 via a CD/DVD? Need help, please.

In Electronics Talk 1406729202.557

On 7/29/2014 glb613 said: You can't uninstall Internet Explorer. Go to the control panel, programs and features(I think that's the name), Windows components, select IE and do a repair. As of Windows 7, one certainly can remove Internet Explorer for compliance reasons. See this Microsoft link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945402/en-us It's the second item on the page that starts with the word Important. I would think that you would probably have to download the current version of Internet Explorer (11) on another computer on a thumb drive or DVD, then install. However, I would contact Micr... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone ever manually install I.E.9 via a CD/DVD? Need help, please.

In Electronics Talk 1406728371.25

Check out this item on the Microsoft support site regarding internet explorer. It does state that "Important Windows 7 no longer supports the ability to modify the registry to get the special Internet Explorer icon to appear on your desktop. This change was made to ensure Internet Explorer could be removed easily for compliance reasons." However,scroll down and read it all. If you don't have any luck, you can contact Microsoft support and they will be able to help you. You should not have to purchase Windows 7. Here's the link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945402/en-us If it's too techie f... Continue Reading

Re: Laptop Battery Question?

In Electronics Talk 1406665904.89

Remove the battery if you keep it plugged in. Continue Reading

Re: What is going on? I can only see one page....

In Recipe Swap 1406047476.907

Under Recipe Swap I see lots of pages. Same for Kitchen & Food. Continue Reading

Re: Do you like Greek yogurt and if so what brand

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1405986362.25

I've tried them all. And Chobani is my favorite hands down. Continue Reading

Re: My heels are cracked and it hurts

In Beauty Banter 1405559412.74

I use Alpha Hydrox Foot and Problem Cream from the neotericcosmetics.com site. It is WONDERFUL. When I have problems like yours, I slather it on before bed, put on socks, and it softens it up when you use daily. I love the stuff. I’ve also used it on my hands or elbows: whatever needs attention. Continue Reading

Re: Chronic itching

In Health & Fitness 1405326558.163

On 7/13/2014 Feline Fine said: Have you used the heating pad 'moist' yet? Regular heat can be extra drying. Body wash and body lotion with oatmeal really helps the dryness and itching. These are both fantastic, and always well-reviewed: *St. Ives Body Wash with Oatmeal & Shea Butter *St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion HTH I agree. The heating pad is drying especially when one uses it often. I'm a hot water bottle user, myself. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 64
1 2 3 4 ...64Next