Back-in-Stock Fashions
5 Members and 10740 Guests Online

fresh kitty's Activity

Re: Who's watching the two hour show?

In Linea 1414431190.313

Look at the bracelet on kate! Continue Reading

New funnel neck poncho?

Last Reply by JustJazzmom 1413580018.46 | Started by fresh kitty in Linea

I really want to order but I'm afraid that it will be scratchy. It's the same fabric as the other sweaters and some ladies are saying its scratchy and around the neck area can be super sensitive. Continue Reading

Re: Linea LIVE who's watching?

In Linea 1412017249.52

Thank-you Sammijo for the color info. I went and ordered two colors in the pea jacket but I do want the swing jacket to so what can I do? Continue Reading

In Linea 1412016997.167

Could someone tell me what colors the new swing jacket come in? Continue Reading

In Linea 1412014476.54

Mustang Shar what color in the pea jacket? Continue Reading

Linea Ladies Are You Watching The Show?

Started by fresh kitty in Linea 1412013960.703

I wasn't going to order the pea jacket but it gorgeous so now what color? Has anyone received this jacket yet ? Continue Reading

Re: Got my cocktail at hand; Ready to Rock and Roll with Louis at 6:00 PM EST!

In Linea 1408401641.587

Are there any plus size ladies who have ordered the tights. I really would like to order them but I don't know about the sizing. Continue Reading

Re: Whisper Knit Turtlnecks !

In Linea 1407277016.833

I totally agree the lighter weight works well and I'm glad it's not just me noticing the difference. I laugh because today's fabrics have so much spandex . Continue Reading

Whisper Knit Turtlnecks !

Last Reply by Barbara in Virginia 1407278062.61 | Started by fresh kitty in Linea

I just received the navy today and is it my imagination or has the fabric changed. I have this sweater in every color in the past and when I compared the the new has much more stretch. I noticed that my new WK pants are lighter weight than last years. So is it just me or has anyone else noticed. I still like Whisper Knit and will keep them and not send them back. Continue Reading

Re: FLASH - It's Linea Live - Who's Watching ? ? ?

In Linea 1406927358.44

Do you ladies really like the short jacket with the sweater hanging out underneath? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 71
1 2 3 4 ...71Next