Better Than Black Friday
76 Members and 16454 Guests Online

bewise's Activity

Re: 70 bucks for logo top....

In Fashion Talk 1417011853.503

Her stuff looks like junk,period! Continue Reading

Re: Jayne's ordering the Isaac scarf in every color and Isaac suggests..

In Fashion Talk 1416319531.04

I do not believe anything the hosts says,when they will buy everthing for friends and family.Any reason to sell they will do. Continue Reading

clarks shoes 11/12

Started by bewise in Clarks 1415811626.787

HAVE BEEN WATCHING TODAYS SHOW,WONDERFUL STYLES,PLUS AMY AND MARY BETH TERRIFIC HOSTS.bOTH GALS CLASS TOP ACT.MARY BETH IS A DOWN HOME GAL.I SURE HAVE ENJOYED THE SHOW,THANKS LADIES. Continue Reading

Re: Tired of Shawn and Isaac talking over each other.

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1415714795.24

Instead of talking as a adult,shawn talks like a complete child.If she thinks its nice,I have news for her.Many people have said the same,but the mang.team never says a word.I never watch any of her shows.Iaasc is great without her. Continue Reading

Re: Tired of Shawn and Isaac talking over each other.

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1415282702.753

The bottom line for me is I never watch her,she is so annoying,I can't believe the mang.team goes along with her nonsense.Iaasc is not much better with her.With other hosts he is great,and his clothes are nice. Continue Reading

Re: I just BUST out laughing!!

In Lori Goldstein 1415109385.137

All I can say is her clothes are awful.Thde models looked terrible you almost havr to laugh.If people actually buy her junk,and think they look good oh well.What makes me laugh,is when the host go actually crazy over the item.They are terrible all of her junk! Continue Reading

Re: Trying to Avoid Total Knee Replacement

In Health & Fitness 1414847686.35

I have had both knees replaced,with no problems.every person has different experience when having it done.Trust youself that it will be good.It is not easy,but it can be done. Continue Reading

Re: Did anyone hear Jane Treacy's Christmas gift suggestion with the Clark's shoes ?

In Clarks 1414333171.773

I personlly do not believe anything the hosts will say .That is just a line for you to buy.I sometime just have to shake my head for some of the crazy words out of their mouth. Continue Reading

Re: Rachel

In The Q We Love 1413984771.163

I think she does a terrific job,they certainly need to use her more often.She explains things well. Continue Reading

Re: PM Style

In Q News 1413896079.23

I don't know what is is about her,but I cannot stand listening to her talk,so when ever I do watch{which is not often] I turn her off. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 44
1 2 3 4 ...44Next