Meant for Mom
79 Members and 15503 Guests Online

Naryn's Activity

Re: Daily Chat, Tues., 4/22/14

In bareMinerals 1398173953.24

Happy Anniversary Bethee! That's quite a milestone at your age, I know how it feels because I will celebrate my 20th this summer and I'm only 28 My mom is 29 though so you are the same age!! That's cool. I hope it's a good one for you. Continue Reading

Re: Glamour Now Autodelivery Shipment Delayed Twice

In bareMinerals 1398173716.28

This seems to happen to all the A-D's lately. I don't usually do many, but in the last year every one of mine has been pushed back up to 6 weeks (Mally, and now my bareMinerals and Tarte as well). This is very frustrating! Continue Reading

Re: Glamour Now Shipping

In bareMinerals 1397872798.887

Same here, just got email saying it was pushed back to 4/21, but my order status says 5/15. This is getting really annoying. Continue Reading

Re: My Trip To Ulta, and IT Cosmetics

In Beauty Banter 1396495143.627

The only product I have tried that you mentioned is the CC Cream, and I love it! I am very fair like you, and the fair color is a great match for me. I find it a nice consistency for me with good coverage. I don't find it too heavy or cakey as long as I don't use too much. I once used a full pump and it was way too much and really aged me by exaggerating my lines, but if I only use the amount of my pinky finger nail it's perfect. I know that doesn't seem like enough, but it's perfect for me. Usually I use my fingers for liquid or cream foundation, but this one I prefer a brush. You may... Continue Reading

Re: Tablet advice needed please

In Electronics Talk 1393164364.883

I decided to stick with the Samsung since I'm so pleased with my Samsung smartphone, and the advice to stick with an operating system I was already familiar with helped in that decision. Since I'm not familiar with all the numbers and terms used with these type things, I decided to check it out in store and after telling the salesperson what I intended to use it for, he recommended the Galaxy over the Note and Pro (too much wasted on those for my use). Thanks so much for the advice given. Continue Reading

Re: Going back to Laura Geller

In Laura Geller 1393126373.673

On 2/22/2014 SunnyinSEPA said: I have tried and tried to love Laura's products, but I've given up; specifically, her foundation. I've tried medium, fair, and porcelain. Medium and fair are too yellow and porcelain is too light/white on my skin. I loved the concept of B&B, but it just didn't work on me. I have a few other products (bronze and brighten and a blush) which will last me a lifetime. They are so highly pigmented that I only have to touch a brush to them and it's enough for an application. I had that same problem with the B&B. I can wear fair only in the summer if I've been... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1392562080.903

On 2/16/2014 YoungSinema said: I would avoid an iPad if I were you, unless your smartphone is an iPhone. Since you said you were "technology deficient" and said that you own a nook, I think you should go with an android tablet. That way, you don't have to learn the operating system on the iPad. Thank you for the advice! My phone is an android and I am very happy with how it works, so I will definitely take your advice and check out an android tablet instead of the iPad. I hadn't even thought of having to learn a new operating system, so I'm very grateful you mentioned that. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1392519354.73

Thanks for the advice. It sounds like it would be worth it for us. I really appreciate the input. Continue Reading

Tablet advice needed please

Last Reply by Naryn 1393164364.883 | Started by Naryn in Electronics Talk

Hello. I don't post over here, but I am hoping for some advice from those that know their stuff. I am pretty much technology deficient and need some advice on tablets. I have a desktop computer, laptop, Nook, and smartphone already but am considering also getting a tablet. I do online shopping, video streaming, check email and play app games. I honestly don't even know what a tablet has to offer, so I'm looking for advice on if one would still be worthwhile. I use my smartphone a lot for online searching and videos, and find the laptop too bulky (17") for use a lot of the time. I also ha... Continue Reading

Re: Good deals on BE website

In bareMinerals 1392434418.587

I confess...I bought my second Year of Beauty. I threw in a couple more sets to ensure free shipping (and more ) but I have wanted another of that collection since I got my first and I couldn't pass it up at that price. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 29
1 2 3 4 ...29Next