Fall Fashion Clearance
114 Members and 15883 Guests Online

Naryn's Activity

Re: Poo-Pourri

In Beauty Banter 1405979038.697

I got the four pack of different scents and while I didn't NOT like any, my personal favorite is the Original. Definitely get a multi pack of different scents so you can see for yourself. None is overpowering in the least and I would have been fine with any so far. BTW, it really does work! Continue Reading

Re: Glamour 'Eventually' Shipment #3

In bareMinerals 1404413643.813

Yup, mine came a little while ago also. Frustrating, I only have two auto deliveries and both are "delayed". Continue Reading

Re: IT A254525 (from March) - future shipments?

In Beauty Banter 1403750862.43

I haven't received any emails regarding this but I checked my status and ship date was switched to 7/8. Continue Reading

Re: IT CC Cream Foundation - The reviews look good, should I try it?

In Beauty Banter 1403403979.443

This is my new favorite foundation. I have never been a fan of any liquid or cream foundations, I've always been a fan of how the BE loose powder felt like nothing on. I tried the CC cream for the first time when they offered the deluxe size TSV a few months ago and I've been totally hooked since. I use my usual daily moisturizer then the CC cream. I never need a primer with this so I can skip that step, that's a first for me. The coverage is medium to full for me, completely covering the redness in my cheeks and I don't need any touch ups during the day at all. I dislike applying it wi... Continue Reading

Re: Bare minerals outlet!!! Who knew..

In bareMinerals 1399945878.31

Talk about timing! I live in MN and the closest outlet to me is 4-5 hours away BUT I will be in Pigeon Forge TN this weekend meeting up with some friends!! Also, thanks to Deadeye Daisy for posting where it is. I know where I'm going this weekend. Continue Reading

Re: Photo Doll 10 Foundation Drops on oily skin

In Beauty Banter 1399683893.437

I have been wearing this for the past few days. The fair is a perfect match for me, I think maybe the best I've ever used as far as color match goes. I have very dry skin year round and it's chilly here in MN still (50's here today), so I don't know how it holds up in warm weather but I thought I'd give my two cents as far as the oily factor goes. As I said, my skin is always dry even mid-summer and never oily, however it sure looks and feels oily by mid-afternoon when I have been wearing this. I LOVE the finish when I first apply it in the morning over my serum, moisturizer and primer th... Continue Reading

Re: Who is getting the doll 10 Foundation drops??

In Beauty Banter 1398737397.403

On 4/28/2014 HappyDaze said: On 4/28/2014 Naryn said: I did order this in the fair. I have the hardest time finding a good match. I tried to find online if this brand (Dalton or Doll 10) was cruelty free or not. All I could find was one blog that said Dalton is cruelty free. Does anyone know? I emailed her company awhile back (website is daltoncosmetics.com) and was told they ARE cruelty free. HTH! Thank you so much! This is extremely important to me so I really appreciate you providing the info. Continue Reading

Re: Who is getting the doll 10 Foundation drops??

In Beauty Banter 1398736664.607

I did order this in the fair. I have the hardest time finding a good match. I tried to find online if this brand (Dalton or Doll 10) was cruelty free or not. All I could find was one blog that said Dalton is cruelty free. Does anyone know? Continue Reading

Re: Daily Chat, Tues., 4/22/14

In bareMinerals 1398173953.24

Happy Anniversary Bethee! That's quite a milestone at your age, I know how it feels because I will celebrate my 20th this summer and I'm only 28 My mom is 29 though so you are the same age!! That's cool. I hope it's a good one for you. Continue Reading

Re: Glamour Now Autodelivery Shipment Delayed Twice

In bareMinerals 1398173716.28

This seems to happen to all the A-D's lately. I don't usually do many, but in the last year every one of mine has been pushed back up to 6 weeks (Mally, and now my bareMinerals and Tarte as well). This is very frustrating! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 30
1 2 3 4 ...30Next