Labor Day Weekend Clearance
40 Members and 8754 Guests Online

Naryn's Activity

Re: Bare Minerals Bare SKIN BEauty Radiant 7 Piece Collection September TSV!!!

In bareMinerals 1409016201.173

I went to Ulta and swatched Porcelain against Shell and Linen and there is no way I could wear either in place of the Porcelain, especially in the winter. The linen might work in the summer, but definitely not in the winter. It wouldn't make sense for me to buy this kit even at the great price, and not be able to wear it until next summer (I live in MN so our summers are a bit shorter here). The rest of the kit looks terrific though. Continue Reading

Re: Bare Minerals Bare SKIN BEauty Radiant 7 Piece Collection September TSV!!!

In bareMinerals 1408648478.387

On 8/20/2014 Tamra410 said: On 8/20/2014 poregirl said: On 8/20/2014 lavendar said: I wear Fair in BE foundation powder. I switch to a cream foundation in winter and would like to try this. I have fair skin with pink undertones. What would be the best color for me? I don't think I can get to Sephora before the TSV. same for me. Maybe a call to BE would help? Bare Shell is the lightest cool one in the TSV that I see. I also wear fair and have pink tones and was matched in Bare Porcelain. I ordered it anyway and will try to make it work. Please update us on the color match when you receive th... Continue Reading

Re: Poo-Pourri

In Beauty Banter 1405979038.697

I got the four pack of different scents and while I didn't NOT like any, my personal favorite is the Original. Definitely get a multi pack of different scents so you can see for yourself. None is overpowering in the least and I would have been fine with any so far. BTW, it really does work! Continue Reading

Re: Glamour 'Eventually' Shipment #3

In bareMinerals 1404413643.813

Yup, mine came a little while ago also. Frustrating, I only have two auto deliveries and both are "delayed". Continue Reading

Re: IT A254525 (from March) - future shipments?

In Beauty Banter 1403750862.43

I haven't received any emails regarding this but I checked my status and ship date was switched to 7/8. Continue Reading

Re: IT CC Cream Foundation - The reviews look good, should I try it?

In Beauty Banter 1403403979.443

This is my new favorite foundation. I have never been a fan of any liquid or cream foundations, I've always been a fan of how the BE loose powder felt like nothing on. I tried the CC cream for the first time when they offered the deluxe size TSV a few months ago and I've been totally hooked since. I use my usual daily moisturizer then the CC cream. I never need a primer with this so I can skip that step, that's a first for me. The coverage is medium to full for me, completely covering the redness in my cheeks and I don't need any touch ups during the day at all. I dislike applying it wi... Continue Reading

Re: Bare minerals outlet!!! Who knew..

In bareMinerals 1399945878.31

Talk about timing! I live in MN and the closest outlet to me is 4-5 hours away BUT I will be in Pigeon Forge TN this weekend meeting up with some friends!! Also, thanks to Deadeye Daisy for posting where it is. I know where I'm going this weekend. Continue Reading

Re: Photo Doll 10 Foundation Drops on oily skin

In Beauty Banter 1399683893.437

I have been wearing this for the past few days. The fair is a perfect match for me, I think maybe the best I've ever used as far as color match goes. I have very dry skin year round and it's chilly here in MN still (50's here today), so I don't know how it holds up in warm weather but I thought I'd give my two cents as far as the oily factor goes. As I said, my skin is always dry even mid-summer and never oily, however it sure looks and feels oily by mid-afternoon when I have been wearing this. I LOVE the finish when I first apply it in the morning over my serum, moisturizer and primer th... Continue Reading

Re: Who is getting the doll 10 Foundation drops??

In Beauty Banter 1398737397.403

On 4/28/2014 HappyDaze said: On 4/28/2014 Naryn said: I did order this in the fair. I have the hardest time finding a good match. I tried to find online if this brand (Dalton or Doll 10) was cruelty free or not. All I could find was one blog that said Dalton is cruelty free. Does anyone know? I emailed her company awhile back (website is daltoncosmetics.com) and was told they ARE cruelty free. HTH! Thank you so much! This is extremely important to me so I really appreciate you providing the info. Continue Reading

Re: Who is getting the doll 10 Foundation drops??

In Beauty Banter 1398736664.607

I did order this in the fair. I have the hardest time finding a good match. I tried to find online if this brand (Dalton or Doll 10) was cruelty free or not. All I could find was one blog that said Dalton is cruelty free. Does anyone know? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 30
1 2 3 4 ...30Next