TSV(R) Preview
13 Members and 15325 Guests Online

ROMARY's Activity

Re: Do you like to wear bright-colored sweaters during the winter?

In Fashion Talk 1416709221.473

Oh, p.s. I love to occasionally wear a yellow fleece top with grey pants/jeans. Yellow seems to brighten my face, but I don't know why, though. Continue Reading

Re: Do you like to wear bright-colored sweaters during the winter?

In Fashion Talk 1416707969.897

I have a blush coral/pink mock neck sweater that I wear with black jeans/pants. Also, a celery-peridot-lime shade of green that I wear with navy/indigo pants and jeans, and occasionally with black jeans. Lets see..........There's always several red (mostly hooded) sweaters. Too lazy to go upstairs to check my closet right now. But, yes, I love to wear bright color tops during the Fall/Winter. Cheers me up! Continue Reading

Re: RRR, I found the rock soap you were interested in.

In Among Friends 1416707076.033

I JUST LOOKED! Forget the price I quoted above. The correct price on most of the rock soaps are $14.95. They are beautiful. Anyway, the site is www.soaprocks.com which is the t.s. pink corporation. Just type it in Web search, as I don't recommend clicking on links here. Continue Reading

Re: RRR, I found the rock soap you were interested in.

In Among Friends 1416706688.603

Shop: Thank you, and you have a nice Sunday and new week. As I recall each soap rock was around $25, but I could very well be wrong. Seems very high, thinking about it now. Well, for sure, they weren't/aren't $3.99 on that site. Too lazy to try to find it again, though, to make sure! CORRECTION: Forget the $25. They are $14.95 each, as explained in my next post below. Continue Reading

Re: Older People Beware Scamers Are On The Prowl !!

In Viewpoints 1416706307.037

"Scammers here, scammers there, scammers just about everywhere"!! (I don't mean literally here, BTW.) Continue Reading

Re: Card tables, I have a few, what do your use yours for?

In Among Friends 1416689949.45

I love the gift wrapping table idea! No need to stand. Just 'sit and wrap'!! Also, we can 'sit and glitter' old ornaments, etc. So many good ideas to use our folding tables and chairs! Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1416684365.557

Lola: Yes, a big thank you !! As I was searching, there are many other 'folding chair and table makeovers (on other sites). Just in case O/P would like to look at other possibilities, too. Again, thank you so much for posting these photos! Have a wonderful weekend..... p.s. I love the look of the black chairs. It's a great idea for those old card tables and chairs that need a 'new' look. Also, would be nice to see the chairs sprayed in different bright colors and used for a child's craft/homework/whatever table! Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1416678905.437

I FOUND IT ! ..............Just web search and type in: SHE'S CRAFTY.COM (no need for www.)......... You will run across a few, but the one that is just plain She's Crafty (with no other name showing) is the one. I believe she stated some sort of message alongside that it's kind of embarrassing that she's been gone or something similar. Anyway, that's the site that features the "Folding table and chairs- makeover". (Nov. 21). Unless she posted a new one for today. It's a nice DIY site, but make sure you click on the newest site, as there are others that feature Oct. posts. ........ p.s. It's ... Continue Reading

Re: Dealing with sciatic nerve pain

In Health & Fitness 1416623768.713

Anybody know of a site where I can get a chart (drawings) of sciatica stretch exercises? I've looked everywhere. Something that I can hang on a wall. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1566
1 2 3 4 ...1566Next