96 Members and 18195 Guests Online

ROMARY 1's Activity

Re: I desperately need labs done but doctor is refusing?!

In Health & Fitness 1430083292.55

I'm only guessing that your insurance provider can 'track down' your previous doc, and have records sent to you or forwarded to another doc. (Actually, don't docs (leaving their office/retiring/etc.) frequently forward all records to someone else/somewhere? Anyway, having your records (at lease your latest blood work results) will enable you and your new doc to compare results. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1430067967.763

Oh, wait. Now that I'm thinking about it, I believe there is an at home OTC test that one can monitor at home. Similar to blood glucose testing kit. I know, not extremely reliable, but for certain folks, it just might be beneficial. So the person can feel more comfortable, etc. with her Chol. levels. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1430067621.297

p.s. Also, after re-reading your O/P, seems as though the insurance provider possibly won't pay for too many tests, if and when unnecessary. Even when taking anti-cholesterol meds, I believe they test every three months or so. Not sure, though. I believe it takes time for the meds to work and show better levels and/or liver function. Again, not sure. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1430067177.707

I haven't had time to read the latest posts, but, again, call your insurance provider and ask for a list of holistic-type doctors in your area. It's easier that way. (Seems to me that your original doc was a holistic doc, more or less.) Lots of luck to you. Continue Reading

Re: What one job/career could you NEVER master, despite having training/education?

In Viewpoints 1430066661.313

Anything medical. I'd be forever trying to figure out why folks are having this symptom and that symptom. What they are doing/using/exposed to at home that's causing allergies, etc. Most 'allergy' folks around here don't believe me when I tell them to used unscented laundry detergents, especially on their sheets and pillowcases. Oh, well, that's another story......... Continue Reading

Re: Is it ok to ask Dr about several problems at one appointment?

In Health & Fitness 1430022687.103

Instead of going twice, I'd call and ask for a longer appointment, maybe on another day. That way, the doc and office staff won't have to rush the other patients around. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1430021417.177

I have a new idea: Call your insurance provider and ask for a list of holistic docs on their plan. Call each doc's office and find one who seems to be similar to your original holistic doc. That's all I can think of right now. Lots of good luck to you. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1430021205.69

Maybe find another holistic doc who is in your insurance plan. Could be that your new docs aren't trained in holistic practices, and wouldn't know how or what to prescribe. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1430020890.757

Maisy, Crisso, and others, I've been thinking the same. Just maybe the original doc was overly testing, or frequently testing because the oats and whatever else weren't working. ???? Just a thought, though. Continue Reading

Re: Isaac and Bridge Hampton Poll? Where would your ideal weekend getaway be?

In Fashion Talk 1430019402.89

Lots of tiny quaint places around here. The Hamptons, though, seem/sound very calm, peaceful, relaxed. Nice place to walk around, I'm guessing. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1761
1 2 3 4 ...1761Next