Just-Reduced Clearance
117 Members and 16319 Guests Online

ROMARY 1's Activity

Re: Help me step away from this family issue!!

In Viewpoints 1422240427.427

Being a stepmom isn't easy. Let's hope the new baby will be healthy and cared for. Continue Reading

Re: My 81 year old Mom

In Viewpoints 1422240036.897

After reading the posts and updates, just maybe the daughter-in-law 'dreamed this up'. And why hasn't the mom's son kept in touch with his mom? Maybe the grandson should enroll in a nearby community or state college near his home and live there (in his present home) instead. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1422233955.29

I'd give it a try, and have all of DM's requirements/rules/chores/etc. on paper, signed by both. Send him the list well in advance, so he and his dad will have plenty of time to think about it, review grandson's responsibilities, etc. Way back when, lots of very studious young men rented basement rooms. In those days they were very, very much into studying. Most were at the Library every evening. Most (if not, all) of the ones I knew have been and are extremely successful. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1422233423.483

I haven't read the other posts yet, but my first thought is that if your mom considers him very polite, he might be good company for her. I would make sure that he knows that there will be a probation period and rules to follow re: being tidy, doing his own laundry, no parties, and whatever else she/you can think of. The best of luck to your DM and her grandson. Continue Reading

Re: dollar tree

In Viewpoints 1422208274.793

One thing nice about dollar stores is that we can find many items in a relatively small space. In other words, we don't have to spend much time walking to various (spread about) departments. Am I making any sense?........lol Continue Reading

Re: Odor Elimination on Blouse

In Viewpoints 1422206498.247

I have an idea: Martha Stewart is pretty particular (pun intended), and I'll bet that her website will have several solutions (another pun, lol). Continue Reading

Re: Adobe Has Released an Emergency Patch For Its Flash Program

In Viewpoints 1422152244.167

I'm glad I ignored the update alerts. Several posters here suggested going directly to the Adobe official site to update. Thanks, posters! Continue Reading

Re: So what do you think of the Gold Rush offerings?

In Jewelry Talk 1422136096.51

Lots of great choices and excellent prices on Rick and Mary Beth's show. They were fabulous together! Continue Reading

Re: 2pct milk, cold coffee, frozen bananas, peanut butter, dark cocoa powder and steel cut oats equals -

In Viewpoints 1422131828.483

We can discuss this 'until the cows come home' (pun intended, lol).........I agree with brii (and others), BTW, because of various folks' experiences and results. Continue Reading

Re: 2pct milk, cold coffee, frozen bananas, peanut butter, dark cocoa powder and steel cut oats equals -

In Viewpoints 1422130922.96

Yum! I'll try the posted recipes, eliminating the yogurt. (Doesn't agree with my tummy/too acidic?) Anyway, great recipes! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1623
1 2 3 4 ...1623Next