129 Members and 17557 Guests Online

ROMARY 1's Activity

Re: Your Work Ethic: Who had the most influence in developing yours, if anyone?

In Viewpoints 1432914577.41

On 5/28/2015 cody2 said: Definitely, my mother. If you want it...go to work. And I did. Thank you Mama! You know, I've been thinking this everyday lately. My mom would say: 'When you grow up and have a job, you can buy and do anything you want'. That sentence remains ingrained in my mind forever. Thanks, Mom!! Continue Reading

Re: Do you find anything wrong with this statue?

In Viewpoints 1432914291.947

I'd probably sit in between the two of them, and join in the conversation! Seriously, it would be a cute photo! Really, since she doesn't seem alarmed or 'miffed', I like the sculpture. It's just a depiction of friendly conversation. After all, art is art, and we've seen more controversial sculptures/art throughout the centuries. Wondering about 'The Thinker' and why it's a male figure, and not a female. The list goes on and on............. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1432868796.433

I rather like a guy who stands like that. He's 'kind of' reaching out to her without being too aggressive. Most likely someone here who is interested/experienced in psychology might have an observation/viewpoint. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1432866674.957

I rather like this interaction. She seems pleasantly content. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1432866500.147

p.s. and Oh, wait! Now that I'm thinking about it, I wouldn't want a complete stranger to sit next to me on the bench. Looks as though he is 'testing the waters' by placing his foot on the bench, seeing if this young lady is possibly interested in having a pleasant conversation. It's probably a sign of being polite. He's on the side of the bench, and not hovering over her. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1432866266.227

Looks to me that he isn't explaining anything.......just having a pleasant conversation with an attractive, nice person. They might be talking about what a beautiful day it is.............. Continue Reading

Re: A New Tawdry Topic - The Bachelor and Fiance Split...

In Viewpoints 1432865437.97

Well, wishing him well. Seems as though he and his family are very hard workers. Farming isn't the easiest business, to say the least. Continue Reading

Re: What does a closed door mean to you?

In Viewpoints 1432851049.18

In many offices, it means: Don't bother the boss (or whomever/whoever is in that office) unless it's a drastic emergency. Do not knock on the door. Just take messages. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1432850860.773

I'm thinking that he should date Becca. Be a gentleman; take it slow. Just to see if there's anything there.............(I do believe that she would want it that way, too. She seems mature and common sensible. (Sensicle isn't a word.) Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1432843011.657

Those two were mis-matched from the 'get-go'. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1809
1 2 3 4 ...1809Next