New Holiday Decor
103 Members and 16966 Guests Online

ROMARY's Activity

Re: Public drinking fountains, yay or nay

In Viewpoints 1413850919.79

I've seen 'way too many' people lift their dogs up to the water fountain faucet. Love dogs, but I'll pass drinking from a water fountain! Continue Reading

Re: brushing with baking soda

In Viewpoints 1413850823.133

I like the suggestion here to use a bit of baking soda on top of the toothpaste (on the toothbrush). Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1413843223.42

As far as sensitive tooth paste, I've been using Colgate Sensitive, which rinses out very smooth feeling. I keep away from the 'whitening' types of toothpastes. I'm only thinking that they could be too harsh. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1413843111.27

I hadn't thought about tooth powder in those tins until someone mentioned it a couple of months ago or so. Then, I tried to think if I recall using it or seeing it in person when I was a child? Seems as though I did.........maybe even used it, but I'm not sure. Our minds sometimes play tricks on us! (Me/Myself) Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1413842321.213

SABININI2: You won't believe this (well, maybe you will), but I ran out of shampoo a couple of months ago, and used Ivory Bar Soap instead.! It was there on the bathroom sink counter, my hair was soaking wet, and I didn't want to go down two flights of stairs to where I store my fresh shampoo bottles. And, guess what.......it worked just fine! I gave it a rinse of a bit of white vinegar diluted with warm water, as I often do anyway. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1413841872.79

There was Colgate Tooth Powder in a tin, as I recall from a poster a couple of months ago. I remember finding a photo on the Web. Maybe it was flavored, though. p.s. Someone here mentioned Pepsodent Tooth Powder, which I recall seeing somewhere, too. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1413841558.673

I'm wondering if adding some flavoring of some sort? Maybe a drop of vanilla extract? Maybe not..........How about a drop of mint flavored Listerine. Just a drop into the baking soda. It might taste better. I recall trying baking soda years ago, but didn't care for the taste. Continue Reading

Re: O/T How do u deal with in-laws that u absolutely hate?

In Beauty Banter 1413840648.103

RRR: This is so eerie (in a nice way), but my mom would often tell me that, when I was very young, I, too, always wanted to carry a purse. Cross-body types at that age (I've seen in my photos). Funny that I hadn't thought of this until you mentioned it in your post. Continue Reading

Re: UGH!!! Sometimes I hate my job!!!!!

In Viewpoints 1413840095.633

Lots of good luck to you, Terrier3, and also your co-workers! Seems like a nice environment, which is important. Continue Reading

Re: UGH!!! Sometimes I hate my job!!!!!

In Viewpoints 1413836388.74

terrier3: Great opportunity in a long-term, stable field! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1510
1 2 3 4 ...1510Next