Maxi Dresses
60 Members and 9632 Guests Online

ROMARY's Activity

Re: Dirty sheet at dr. office

In Health & Fitness 1398227641.363

They use paper here. Which I prefer. I would probably bring my own. I'm allergic to many harsh detergents, so bringing my own would be better for me. Continue Reading

Re: Looking forward to Michael Strahan (sp) on GMA

In Viewpoints 1398227299.503

He will be on both shows, I believe. Which is fantastic. Both studios are nearby. He is a great co-host. Very considerate, dashing, nice person. Continue Reading

Re: birds on porch problem solved - with this!

In Viewpoints 1398226096.653

I can't imagine this world without birds. Their chirping is always music to my ears...... Continue Reading

Re: birds on porch problem solved - with this!

In Viewpoints 1398225962.017

We have a couple of birds, mom and dad, who have been building a nest in the tree next to the balcony.......so cute, them walking and chirping all day long. I love them. They are so cute......makes my day seeing them look down at me chirping away. I put a paper bag on the balcony, and they have been pecking it away to build a nest. Also a small very shallow bowl of water, as we haven't had rain and I don't want them to have to fly far away to a lake to get water. Continue Reading

Re: First Anniversary!!

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Susan Graver 1398217019.573

Wonderful couple. The best of health and safety always. I love when Susan often mentions 'Wear it in good health' to customers. Continue Reading

Re: My first cast iron skillet

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398216281.527

Some are pre-seasoned, which is a good idea, I'm guessing. Haven't bought new, so I'm just guessing. Continue Reading

Re: Next time my Mr. Coffee goes out, I'm going to instant Folgers

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398216102.73

p.s. And if you ever need to switch to a decaf coffee, try Folgers Decaf. It doesn't have any type of chemical taste. Very good. Some folks mix half Folgers and half Folgers Decaf. to cut down on caffeine. Continue Reading

Re: Next time my Mr. Coffee goes out, I'm going to instant Folgers

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398215861.833

I'm very particular about instant coffee, and Folgers is the best, IMO. Used to like Taster's Choice for many years, and then the flavor wasn't 'the same' (for me), so I tried various instant coffees and Folgers is the best. No stomach upset, either, which surprised me because I used to think that Folgers was a 'too strong' coffee. Continue Reading

Re: Dirty sheet at dr. office

In Health & Fitness 1398215545.17

I would have washed and sanitized my hands after touching the sheet and 'blood' stain. Continue Reading

Re: O/T - DIY Leather & Lace Accessories - PART ONE

In Linea 1398214904.46

Hey, what a great idea to have a DIY thread!! Hope to see more DIY's. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1227
1 2 3 4 ...1227Next