Spring & Summer Beauty
115 Members and 13609 Guests Online

ROMARY's Activity

Re: Are you a good listener, or would you rather do the talking?

In Viewpoints 1398035613.96

I prefer to listen, especially when in a group where everyone is talking to one another. I mentally 'take notes' and then sort out all of the gossip/info when I arrive home! Continue Reading

Re: Would You Have Spoken Up?

In Viewpoints 1397964227.63

Speak up! You would have felt awful if there was turbulence and the woman (and possibly you and/or others) was injured, or worse. Safety first. Continue Reading

Re: A FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY......

In Viewpoints 1397958985.837

Reading the Sunday comics and having fresh, warm donuts, too. Continue Reading

Re: Ever hear of Meyer Lemons??

In Viewpoints 1397953383.52

Raven is a beautiful name, 'come to think of it'. (Old phrase) Continue Reading

Re: help with laptop purchase please

In Electronics Talk 1397946856.477

On 4/19/2014 GemNBeautyMadness said: I had purchased a laptop w/ 8.1 and it was okay, just too much time for me to have to search how to do certain things I had been accustomed to doing effortlessly. I don't need the frustration and don't have the time currently to spend re-learning. As far as someone stating they don't know any of their friends who are having problems with 8.1, I am wondering what age group they are talking about. I know at least 8-10 people that have no intentions of using 8.0 / 8.1 after having so many issues with relearning everything and have returned computers due to th... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1397946561.9

Bottom line, though, is that from what I've seen (and read about) around here, the company that brings back Windows 7 will quickly make millions/billions. Wait and see........."Mark my words"......... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1397946425.427

Could be a bunch of 'lemons'. (Computers, that is.) LOL.......... Continue Reading

Re: Am afraid to upgrade to Windows 11?

In Electronics Talk 1397946180.56

'All I know' is in my area, the 'techies' in the large PC stores repair dept. are having tons of troubles solving customers' problems. Could be a 'bad batch' of PC's sent to these stores. Maybe, by now, the problems/glitches have been resolved. Long newspaper article regarding this subject. Let's hope for the best. I'll try to find the article and give you the info. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1397943751.457

Bottom line, if you are an average non-tech person (such as myself), try to get a Windows 7. No-stress type of PC. Just turn the thing on. At least there is a bar button to turn it on with. Some 8's don't even have that, from what friends are telling me. Allegedly, of course. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1225
1 2 3 4 ...1225Next