Back-in-Stock Fashions
33 Members and 12531 Guests Online

ROMARY's Activity

Re: Someone you should meet....

In Viewpoints 1414802796.14

Ginger Snap! (Ginger for short). Also, I'm thinking that she might like the sound of "Lucy". It's a cute-sounding name, for a dog's ears. "Luceeee, Here Luceeee" (Just thinking out loud, as usual, LOL) Continue Reading

Re: Help - Difference between Advantage and Advantage II flea products?

In Viewpoints 1414792261.447

p.s. You might try to check out the Advantage II company site.......they might offer online coupons. Not sure, though. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414792170.683

I'm thinking that Advantage II is the latest one. If you call a large national pet food and accessories, etc. store, they will give you the info. They have called directly to the manufacturer one time, when I had a question at the store. .... p.s. Talk to the store manager or to the person in charge of re-ordering Advantage II. Specify for cats or dogs, etc. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414791699.453

A vet. we know says that there are a lot of counterfeits out there. Don't take a chance. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414791603.083

Never heard of Advantage Blue............I'd buy Advantage II from a local vet or reliable pet store. Continue Reading

Re: Don't Forget To Move The Clock Back.........

In Viewpoints 1414787243.643

Oh, no...........not AGAIN.............. Continue Reading

Re: Do you believe that extraterrestrials have been visiting the Earth?

In Viewpoints 1414786882.467

'It's not for me to say'.............. (Hey, isn't that a song?) Continue Reading

Re: about leftover Halloween candy

In Viewpoints 1414784252.297

QwackerToo: Wow, how creative! If and when you have the time, later on this year, or whenever, try to post a photo or TWO! (Pun intended) Continue Reading

Re: about leftover Halloween candy

In Viewpoints 1414783717.127

QwackerToo: Great idea! I haven't tried making pretzels yet! Thanks to your DD! I have bags of starlight mints hard candy. Love to add to a cup of coffee (with milk) and/or hot chocolate! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1528
1 2 3 4 ...1528Next