TSV(R) Preview
15 Members and 8297 Guests Online

Bobbisue's Activity

Re: My house was robbed last night.....

In Among Friends 1414181294.307

On 10/24/2014 MJ 12 said: On 10/24/2014 abbeythe8th said: The version on the widow's thread is a bit difference. The back door was open, but locked. You were thinking about calling the police but were afraid you'd be blamed for not locking the front door. There is no mention about your son's friend. You need to call the police NOW. Yes, that post is a bit different. I am not understanding how the back door was open but locked. But anyway, she needs to call the police. And have a talk with her son. The storm door was locked, but the back wood door was open which tells me he tried to go out t... Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1414168131.267

On 10/24/2014 RetRN said: I do NOT believe this story. Of course you report a break in and robbery to the police. This poster consistently fabricates stories. will ignore your posts from now on. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1414162576.763

I did not call them. They will just tell me to keep my house locked. The police here don't do much. I know what they will say. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1414159045.747

Mj12, the money was in a drawer upstairs. Someone had to know it was there. I was asleep on the sofa. took a sleeping pill while watching TV and fell asleep. The robber had to pass the sofa to get to the stairs. The back door was locked. He came in the front door. I had it unlocked because my son always forgets his key. I told him he will have to keep the key with him or ring the bell. That door will be locked. Nothing else was taken. Someone knew where to look. I think it was one of my son's friends. Continue Reading

My house was robbed last night.....

Last Reply by NYC Susan 1414218520.823 | Started by Bobbisue in Among Friends

About $600 was taken. I took a sleeping pill and did not hear a thing. This is scary! They could have killed me. Everyone beware of dangerous things like this happening to you too. If it happens here it can happen anywhere. Keep safe. Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1414150861.43

Oh No!!!! There is about $600.00 missing from my house. I woke up and the back door was open but locked. I keep the front door unlocked because my son forgets his key. I will keep the front door locked from now on. I was asleep on the sofa after taking a sleeping pill. Someone could have killed me. Oh! how scary. I am thinking about calling the police. But, they will want to know why the front door was unlocked. I was right there on the sofa. I did not sleep in my bedroom last night. In light of the terror that is going on in the United States, I need to lock the door. Son said i... Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1414146213.573

Hello ladies....Still waiting for Danny's Wife to post. Hope she is just busy. Cathy can't sign in ,but she reads. Hi Cathy! Hi Snappy. Love your posts. I hope MamaS posts soon. It is cold here. Winter is on the way. Hello to 10grands. You are ok I hope. Post when you can.... Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Thursday

In Among Friends 1414143994.557

On 10/23/2014 hsawaknow said: Oh I'm so glad to hear your sister is doing better. Sending my prayers to your family Gloria. God bless America and keep her safe and blessings and prayers to all. Felicia Felicia, I am praying for you and hope all gets better for you and your son. Please know that Jesus is watching over you and I will continue to pray. Have a nice day. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1414000073.623

So nice to hear from you Danny's Wife. Thanks for the call. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Wednesday

In Among Friends 1413986725.993

Hope Deil's BP stays down....Blessings to all. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1218
1 2 3 4 ...1218Next