Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1414000073.623

So nice to hear from you Danny's Wife. Thanks for the call. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Wednesday

In Among Friends 1413986725.993

Hope Deil's BP stays down....Blessings to all. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Tuesday

In Among Friends 1413935361.38

On 10/21/2014 hsawaknow said: Hi....I don't use a cane just have bad luck I guess. I am doing better, following doctors orders. Thank you for your concern. Blessings to all......felicia Felicia, please know that I prayed for you and will continue to pray for you my dear. May God bless you and keep you close to His heart. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1413815278.167

On 10/19/2014 Babyfran said: Hello to all of you beautiful ladies. I wanted to drop by to say hello. Bobbisue, peace and comfort to you my friend. I'm having a hard time right now. I miss my Stuart so much. I still can't face that he's not coming back. Our wedding anniv. date is approaching, and I feel as if a heavy cloak is over me...if that makes any sense? Please say a prayer for me? I would appreciate that so much! Thanks for listening. I love you all. Fran Fran, Yes indeed I will pray for you. May our loving God give you peace and comfort. You are loved my friend. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Monday

In Among Friends 1413811318.523

On 10/20/2014 lovestopaint said: Hi Bobbiesue, how are your eyes doing? Harlenelovestopaint Hi lovestopaint, my eyes are still blurry. I have an eye appointment next week. May need another shot. Blessings to all here. Let us pray for America. We need a revival in America. People need to turn back to God. When I was a little girl the teacher would sometimes read from the Bible and we would say the Lord's Prayer. We need those days again. May you all have a great day. It is 46* right now. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Sunday

In Among Friends 1413745642.737

Blessings to all here and those who read. It is a lovely day here with a nip in the air. I hope all are well and have a good afternoon. May Jesus answer all your prayers. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1413669429.48

Peace and comfort to all the sweet ladies here. Hope you are all well and have a good evening. I think I will go to bed early tonight. Good night to sleep. Blessings to you all. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Saturday

In Among Friends 1413669259.63

Hello ladies....Cakers, thinking about you and I said a prayer for you and your family. Flelica, hope you recover from the fall soon. Sorry you fell. Gloria, wish we could have a wine tasting here. Blessings to all here and those who read. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1413580514.433

Hello ladies....It was good to hear from JJ. Thanks for the link. Hope you are doing well. Hope MamaS posts soon. 10grands, how are you? It was 54* here today. I ordered a new pair of winter boots. The winter is going to be bad here according to reports. I hope they are wrong. I want to go to the cemetery before the weather gets bad. I hope the flower stores have their Christmas wreaths ready for sale. Have a good day and God loves you. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Friday

In Among Friends 1413580092.877

Hello ladies....Blessings to all here and those who read. Gloria, said a prayer for Father Al's soul. May he rest in peace. It was only 54 * here today. Gloria, it was warmer at your place than here. Let us pray for the nurses who have Ebloa. May God heal them quickly and may the disease not spread. I bought a pair of boots for this winter. It is supposed to be a bad winter. Lots of love to all..... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1217
1 2 3 4 ...1217Next