Re: Prayer Requests

In Among Friends 1414679994.823

Please pray for me. Thank you. Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1414624267.293

Hello ladies....How is everyone? I love you all. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1414150861.43

Oh No!!!! There is about $600.00 missing from my house. I woke up and the back door was open but locked. I keep the front door unlocked because my son forgets his key. I will keep the front door locked from now on. I was asleep on the sofa after taking a sleeping pill. Someone could have killed me. Oh! how scary. I am thinking about calling the police. But, they will want to know why the front door was unlocked. I was right there on the sofa. I did not sleep in my bedroom last night. In light of the terror that is going on in the United States, I need to lock the door. Son said i... Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1414146213.573

Hello ladies....Still waiting for Danny's Wife to post. Hope she is just busy. Cathy can't sign in ,but she reads. Hi Cathy! Hi Snappy. Love your posts. I hope MamaS posts soon. It is cold here. Winter is on the way. Hello to 10grands. You are ok I hope. Post when you can.... Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Thursday

In Among Friends 1414143994.557

On 10/23/2014 hsawaknow said: Oh I'm so glad to hear your sister is doing better. Sending my prayers to your family Gloria. God bless America and keep her safe and blessings and prayers to all. Felicia Felicia, I am praying for you and hope all gets better for you and your son. Please know that Jesus is watching over you and I will continue to pray. Have a nice day. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1414000073.623

So nice to hear from you Danny's Wife. Thanks for the call. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Wednesday

In Among Friends 1413986725.993

Hope Deil's BP stays down....Blessings to all. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Tuesday

In Among Friends 1413935361.38

On 10/21/2014 hsawaknow said: Hi....I don't use a cane just have bad luck I guess. I am doing better, following doctors orders. Thank you for your concern. Blessings to all......felicia Felicia, please know that I prayed for you and will continue to pray for you my dear. May God bless you and keep you close to His heart. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1413815278.167

On 10/19/2014 Babyfran said: Hello to all of you beautiful ladies. I wanted to drop by to say hello. Bobbisue, peace and comfort to you my friend. I'm having a hard time right now. I miss my Stuart so much. I still can't face that he's not coming back. Our wedding anniv. date is approaching, and I feel as if a heavy cloak is over me...if that makes any sense? Please say a prayer for me? I would appreciate that so much! Thanks for listening. I love you all. Fran Fran, Yes indeed I will pray for you. May our loving God give you peace and comfort. You are loved my friend. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Monday

In Among Friends 1413811318.523

On 10/20/2014 lovestopaint said: Hi Bobbiesue, how are your eyes doing? Harlenelovestopaint Hi lovestopaint, my eyes are still blurry. I have an eye appointment next week. May need another shot. Blessings to all here. Let us pray for America. We need a revival in America. People need to turn back to God. When I was a little girl the teacher would sometimes read from the Bible and we would say the Lord's Prayer. We need those days again. May you all have a great day. It is 46* right now. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1217
1 2 3 4 ...1217Next