Beauty Offers Ending
28 Members and 16907 Guests Online

Bobbisue's Activity

Re: Prayer Requests

In Among Friends 1427580451.63

I have just prayed for William. I wish him the best. God bless him. Continue Reading

Re: Heaven

In Among Friends 1427555253.457

I'm a new babe in Christ. All I know for sure is that Jesus died on the cross for my sins and rose on the third day and sets at the right hand of the Father. I repented off my sins and Jesus has forgiven me and filled me with the Holy Spirit. It is just that simple. Easy for a child to understand. Jesus is the way. No one can go to Heaven without going through Jesus. I have faith and trust in Him. I love Him. He died for me. Am I worthy? No. But He knows my weaknesses. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Friday

In Among Friends 1427472428.213

Hello friends. It is snowing here AGAIN. It is only in the 30's. It is a stay at home day. I wish all of you many blessings filled with joy and love. I hope you have a good day all of you. Maybe Spring will come soon. I pray for warmer weather. Talk to you later. Continue Reading

Re: Kindred Spirits

In Among Friends 1427469393.043

Agnesann, I did get the photo of you and Jacob. He is adorable. What a handsome boy. Sweet. You are pretty to. I can say that because I'm old enough to be your mother, Ha. I will continue to pray for Jacob and you. God knows who you are. It is nice to go to a friendly church. I have a question: When you are baptized are you baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit or just in the name of Jesus Christ? What is correct? I was baptized both ways. Thank you. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1427410467.26

Agnesann and SelahG, Sorry I got the two of you confused. It will take me a while to get used to who is who. I am sure of Snappy, Hilo and Joy, but I will learn. Please forgive me. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1427404304.143

SelahG, I'm still praying for Jacob I ask that God will heal him and allow the tutoring sessions to be successful. I also asked for you to have peace and comfort. God answers prayers. Continue Reading

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

In Viewpoints 1427387394.88

Show me, I wish you are the best in your treatments. God bless you. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Thursday

In Among Friends 1427379185.43

Hello Anika, hope your hubby is doing better and his sight restored. God answers prayers. Have a good day. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Thursday

In Among Friends 1427377112.95

Hello friends......Blessings to all here. It is cold here today. I will be glad when spring comes to Ohio. It seems like the winter that will not end. To those not feeling well may God heal you all quickly. That is my prayer for you. Gloria, I love you....Friend Continue Reading

Re: Heaven

In Among Friends 1427304884.347

Selah G, I love your explanations of God's Word. There is only one way to Heaven and that is through the innocent blood Christ shed on the cross. You must believe in Him and accept Him as your Lord and savior. Say the sinners prayer. Jesus said "I am the way the truth and the life." No one can go to Heaven except through Jesus. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1249
1 2 3 4 ...1249Next