Spring Fashion Days
118 Members and 14265 Guests Online

Bobbisue's Activity

Re: Kindred Spirits

In Among Friends 1425219571.823

Thank you Hilo for your wonderful post. I am saved by grace which is completely free. I need only to love Him and know that He died for my sins and rose on the third day and had forgiven my sins. He has washed me clean of sin. What a wonderful God we have. am still a babe in Christ. I have much to learn. I hope you will help me. I feel so unworthy of His love., yet I know He loves me. I have a need to spread the news of salvation. I want everyone to know that salvation is free although you need to keep His commandments. I have not been able to get out to church because of the snow... Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Sunday

In Among Friends 1425214447.527

Hello ladies...Happy Sunday. We have about 5 inches in the ground now and more coming down. I pray that spring will come soon. I'm so sick of this snow. Peace and blessings to all here... Continue Reading

8 inches of snow on the way for tonight and tomorrow....

Last Reply by Kachina624 1425266193.177 | Started by Bobbisue in Among Friends

Maybe this is the last of the snow for this winter. We can only hope. Feb. goes out like a lion. Anyone else getting it? Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1425138845.85

MamaS and 10grands how are you. grands how is your car running? Hope you like it. Snappy, thanks for posting.... Continue Reading

Re: Dailyh Positive Thread for Saturday

In Among Friends 1425138668.62

Glad lori is home safe...She has many stories to tall you of her experience there. It will be good when she comes to your home to see you. Blessings to all here and have a great day. We are expecting 8 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. I have to go out to get coffee before the snow comes. Wish me luck! Have a great day.... Continue Reading

Re: Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Weekend to All!

In Among Friends 1425138302.367

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe. May you have peace and comfort in this coming week. We are expecting 8 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. I got to get to the store for coffee. It looks like I will be cooped up again. If anyone is thinking of moving to Ohio, forget it. We live in one of the most frigid states in the country. I want to move to warmer climate. Blessings to all here and may you have peace. Continue Reading

Re: February's Bird Nest - Valentine's Edition

In Among Friends 1425045676.72

Bird Mama, How many birds do you have? Do you have any other pets? Thanks for speaking to me. I'll stop by again sometime. Bobbisue.... Continue Reading

Re: February's Bird Nest - Valentine's Edition

In Among Friends 1425042855.447

Hello ladies. I read your posts often and enjoy them. I stopped by to say Hi. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Friday

In Among Friends 1425036958.723

Very nice saying from Mother Gloria.... Hello to all here and many blessings to you all. Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1424975022.86

Possiummink, the dog has sad eyes...That is the way I feel today. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1238
1 2 3 4 ...1238Next