Early Access
153 Members and 13023 Guests Online

Bobbisue's Activity

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Friday

In Among Friends 1411153020.817

Please say a prayer for me today. I'm not feeling well. It's my breathing. Thank you. Continue Reading

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend Friday 9-19. All Welcome!

In Among Friends 1411140064.503

On 9/19/2014 Lila Belle said: Shabbat shalom and happy weekend. Pray for peace ! I agree. Shabbat shalom to all who observe. Pray for the peace of Israel. Happy week end to all. Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1411056936.21

I had to laugh 10grands at your post. I'm in the same situation. I need to buy a new coffee pot and I'm concerned if I can operate it. I just got used to this one and it broke for good. Do they make products to last more than a year. My washer which is just one year old broke, or at least I thought it did. I put the clothes in added the soap and it would not fill with water. I called the appliance co. and they came out. He said that you have to put the clothes and soap in and then shut the door before pushing the water temp. That is just plain dumb and it never happened before. It c... Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Thursday

In Among Friends 1411048504.977

Blessings to all here. Went to Wed. services last night. I hope you all have a good day today. Getting much colder here. Furnace man is coming at noon to tune up for winter. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Wednesday

In Among Friends 1410954730.953

Lovestopaint, hope your back feels better soon. Rest. Gloria, good you got the anointing. Feel better soon. My foot feel better. Walking without a limp. Still waiting for the biopsy report from the colonoscopy. Hope it comes soon. Blessings to all and have a nice day. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1410875477.113

Fran, so glad you posted. We love you. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Tuesday

In Among Friends 1410875344.56

Blessings to all here and those who read. I, too, am counting my blessings. Jesus watches over me and that is a blessing. He said, I will never leave or forsake you. That's my Jesus. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Monday

In Among Friends 1410800482.683

Hello friends....My blessing is that I feel fine. Lost some weight too. I was wearing a X large jean, now I'm down to a large. Blessings to all here who post and read. Have a good day today. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1410783085.337

Danny's Wife, So sorry to hear about your dad. I will say a prayer for him and one for you too. I hope all works out well. He needs the support of his family more than anything. Just know you all are there helps. You know we love you and will always be here to support you. I wish you peace and comfort. Fran, where are you? We miss you here. I hope you are ok. We love you. Continue Reading

Re: The Sidewalk Café.....a great place for friendly chat!

In Among Friends 1410698351.26

Hello ladies....Just dropping in to say Happy Sunday. It is cold here. My furnace is on. Have a good day all. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1211
1 2 3 4 ...1211Next