95 Members and 19116 Guests Online

Bobbisue's Activity

Re: Kindred Spirits

In Among Friends 1432839519.12

Snappy, thanks for your kind words. You are a treasure! Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1432744619.85

I forgot to mention that I was watching a Christian network and they were taking about the end times and the spokesman said that the church will soon have to go underground. He said a Chapman with the service was going to be court marshaled for praying to Jesus. He stated other reasons as well and said it won't be safe to be out in the open. It was on the TCT network and it was a guest on the Jim Bakker show. We will see. I have a heart to believe him. Does anyone else get the TCT Christian network? Thanks and God bless you all. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1432744220.6

Dear friends...Your prayers for me were answered. called the dr. back today and she will see me tomorrow morning at 9:30 AM. I am so glad she is seeing me. It is hard to breathe and I am all stuffed up. I have no fever. I am going to the surgeon the 1st of June and that is only a few days away. I will be glad to get the lesion off. I have prayed for Anu and her family. I wish them the best. May God take care of them. Thank you Snappy for your kind words. May God bless you. Hilo, I am thinking of you. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1432668755.47

Joy, glad you are home safely. Prayers going out for Anu and her family and friends in South Texas. May God protect you all. On top of everything else I have bronchitis. The Dr. can't see me until the 15 July. That is after my surgery. I went to the drug store and bought some decongestants and cough med. I wish you all a good day and may God bless you. Hilo, call me when you get a chance. I will email you tonight if I get a chance. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1432426991.173

Ruth Ann, so good to hear from you via email. I will pray for you and your RA. I will be most happy to pray for you. I know that RA is painful. Is your worse in the winter time than summer? How do you like living in your community? I need something like that. I really do. You take care and be assured of prayers. It is so nice to make new friends. Take care. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1432407538.213

Hello ladies...Happy weekend. Going to church tomorrow. I need prayer. They are very good at praying for you. It is a good church. Everyone have a good afternoon and evening. Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1432233767.207

Hello everyone. I wish you all peace and comfort. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1432216751.417

Congratulations Marcia....Good luck with what ever you decide to do. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1432137177.22

Thank you all for your prayers. I can use all I can get. Snappy, please pray for me. I trust in Jesus. Thanks again. Continue Reading

Re: Prayer Requests

In Among Friends 1432049366.487

I have an unspoken prayer request. Please pray for me. Thank you... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1260
1 2 3 4 ...1260Next