Shoes & Handbags Offers
19 Members and 9555 Guests Online

Bobbisue's Activity

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1409589751.84

On 8/31/2014 phluphy said: Snappyfrappy, well you touched my heart, because I sit, it's been in storage, in my Husbands recliner and can feel him near him. When you said about the garage, well he loved to tinker on cars and build things too. It isn't messy anymore, had to clean it up when I moved but I will miss him in there. He built a beautiful dollhouse/bookcase for my one Granddaughter, and signed the back. You brought back a flood of memories, Thank You for that. God Bless You! I always am praying and talking to God, I hope he hears me. Some days I feel so alone. The sun will shine again... Continue Reading

Re: Prayers needed

In Among Friends 1409575585.193

I have prayed for this young man and pray he recovers. May God watch over him. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Labor Day

In Among Friends 1409547397.66

Gloria, what great photos. Especially liked the one of the girls. Thanks for sharing. Be safe everyone and have a good day. Blessings to all. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Sunday

In Among Friends 1409503736.313

Have a great time at the party tonight Gloria and Linus. Many more. Blessings to all here and those who read. Have a good day. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1409503567.173

Hello ladies....Sorry for all the trouble and sickness going on with the widows here. Danny's Wife. I will pray for your dad. Goldens, so glad you posted. We missed you here. Don't be a stranger. Snappy, glad you're getting your house in order. I am sure it is lovely. Fran, so glad hear from you. You are a dear friend and a treasure here. We love you. How is the puppy? I send peace and comfort to you all. God bless you. I Continue Reading

Re: Friends and doxie

In Among Friends 1409383850.42

Hello Doxie....Almost happy fall. God bless you and your family. Cute joke! Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Friday

In Among Friends 1409321749.023

Happy Anniversary Gloria and Linus... Blessings to all. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1409267114.9

MamaS. So sorry you had a difficult time with you one DD. It seems so unfair of her to treat you that way. I am happy you had a great time with your other DD. I would just spend my time and energy with her. She makes you happy. So glad you posted. You seen a lot of the U>S>. We missed you here. Snappy, I have a question for you. I am finished reading the Book of John. What book in the Bible should I read next that will teach me the ways of the Lord? Thanks. MamaS, don't fret about your mean DD. She is an unhappy person and wanted to take it out on you. Your husband is watc... Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1409260400.887

So sorry Danny's Wife to hear about your dad. I will say a prayer for him. I wish him well. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1409253398.41

Thank you Snappy.... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1208
1 2 3 4 ...1208Next