Share the Love
152 Members and 16072 Guests Online

Bobbisue's Activity

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Holy Thursday

In Among Friends 1397734739.7

Happy day...Jesus died on the cross for your sins and mine. How great He is! May we all give thanks to Him. Blessings to all. Continue Reading

Re: 60's ladies and all ages come and chat for April....

In Beauty Banter 1397680150.84

I didn't go to the eye Dr. I was afraid to drive home. I will reschedule when my son can take me. I am just not feeling well. This COPD has me down. I'm going to lay down. Have a good night. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1397652542.987

Puddles, hope you feel better soon. Good thoughts coming your way. Hello ladies. I have an eye appointment today. Please pray that I get there and back home safely. They dilate my eyes. I'm driving alone. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Wednesday

In Among Friends 1397650466.92

Blessings.... I have an eye appointment today. Please pray that Jesus will get me there and back home safely. Thank you... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1397599421.033

Cindy, glad Bob is better....I'm going to bed early tonight. Not feeling well. Everyone have a good night and sweet dreams. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Tuesday

In Among Friends 1397587993.97

Please pray for my COPD....Thank you. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Tuesday

In Among Friends 1397570751.747

Blessings to all here....We should all be good to people even strangers. Jesus was good to everyone. He died for us all. Has anyone heard how Mother Angelica is? It's been years since I heard anything about her. Have a good day. It is snowing here right now. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1397569743.55

It is still snowing here. Think I will stay in today. Puddles, thinking about you and hoping you are doing well. Loves, we miss you here.... Spammom, hope you and dh are doing better. Shorelady, hope your DH is well. Cindy, how is Bob? Better I hope. Is anyone else getting snow? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1397561521.167

Good morning ladies. It is snowing here... Can you believe that? It's April 15th and it's snowing. How is everyone? I hope all are well. Have a good day everyone. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1397513224.137

Good night ladies. Have a good night...Mochahoney, I saved two scrub tops. Now I don't know where they are.... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1149
1 2 3 4 ...1149Next