Living for Me
92 Members and 18804 Guests Online

Bobbisue's Activity

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1422451076.93

Hello ladies....It is 5 degrees here today. I had a Dr. appointment but I'm going to cancel it due to the cold weather. I hate traveling in this kind of weather alone. I wish Buck were here. The snow has stopped thankfully. Hello to Fran and Snappy. Blessings to all here. Stay warm and dry. Continue Reading

Re: Prayer Requests

In Among Friends 1422391324.067

Be assured that little Cooper is in my prayers...God bless Cooper... Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Tuesday

In Among Friends 1422364149.317

We are being hit with all this snow. Yesterday I had someone come over and clean my sidewalk and clean off my car and now it needs done again. It is snowing again right now. Blessings to all. Gloria I will pray for your sister and friend... HAVE A GOOD DAY. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Sunday

In Among Friends 1422206198.147

It's snowing here right now. 3 to 5 inches is all we plan on according to the forecaster. We are to get lots more snow tomorrow. Blessings to all. May God answer all your prayers. Continue Reading

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe........a great place to chat!

In Among Friends 1422122313.463

Hello Lovestoteach, I am glad you miss me. I miss you too. Are you going to be a grandma again? Congrats to you and hubby. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1422114836.213

Hello Loves, thanks for missing me. I miss you too. Happy retirement. Is it correct that you're going to be grandma again? Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1422056464.587

On 1/23/2015 phluphy said: Possummink, how adorable BabyBenzi peeking around the corner, you find the most precious pictures bar none. Love the kitty on the stairs, almost can't see him/her, camouflage is so good. The kitty on the couch looks like a Persian. Cute too. Wow is that snowman HUGE!! Snappyfrappy, so happy the Doppler test came back ok. Very good news. Your hearing test will be ok too, and they do have so many new devices to give you if it isn't. As we age the hearing, eyesight and what ever else you can think of gets a little rusty. We'll have you fixed up pronto. Take care, sayin... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1231
1 2 3 4 ...1231Next