51 Members and 17778 Guests Online

Bobbisue's Activity

Re: Kindred Spirits

In Among Friends 1430170395.267

Thank you Ruth for your nice words to me. My name is Barbara, but everyone calls me Barb. I failed to mention that in my introduction. My middle name is Sue so that is how I cam up with Bibbisue. I was called Bobbi as a child. It is nice to meet you. I will pray for your RA. I know it is painful. I have heard that it is. God bless you my friend. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1430158235.17

On 4/27/2015 Bobbisue said: Hello dear friends..."Father God, in Jesus' name I pray for my friends here on K.S.. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen" Is that the proper way to pray? Including both the Father and Jesus? I'm confused on that. Samuel or Sam was named after First Samuel in the Bible. Where his mother prayed for a child. Buck and I never had children of our own so we adopted. They filled our home with much love. Buck loved the boys as though they were his own. Zachary was a bible name too. And I liked the name. He gets Zack all the time. I think I'm the only one who calls him Zachary. I h... Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1430156714.887

Hello dear friends..."Father God, in Jesus' name I pray for my friends here on K.S.. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen" Is that the proper way to pray? Including both the Father and Jesus? I'm confused on that. Samuel or Sam was named after First Samuel in the Bible. Where his mother prayed for a child. Buck and I never had children of our own so we adopted. They filled our home with much love. Buck loved the boys as though they were his own. Zachary was a bible name too. And I liked the name. He gets Zack all the time. I think I'm the only one who calls him Zachary. I have four grandc... Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1430074064.45

While resting it occurred to me that I never really introduced myself to any of you. So hear goes. I am 67 years young and have two sons who were adopted from Honduras and Guatemala. Our son Sam lives out of state and is 34 years old. Zachary who lives with me will be 35 years old in Sept. He is a roofer. Sam was an infant when adopted, Zachary was 7 years old and spoke no English. Three months after coming to us he was speaking very good English. Zachary help me a lot. My dear sweet husband Buck died in 2001 from COPD. He died three weeks after 9/11. He was the love of my life. H... Continue Reading

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe............a great place to welcome Spring!

In Among Friends 1430069520.587

Nana of 5, it is so good to see you back again. I'm glad you're safe and sound. God bless you. Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1430063416.803

phluphy, On 4/26/2015 phluphy said: Snappyfrappy, I guess I'm the last one on the totem pole, but HAPPY,HAPPY, BiRTHDAY to YOU!! phluphy, thanks for your post. Have a good day my friend. Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1429999862.86

Happy Birthday Snappy. Sorry I missed it. You are a dear friend and will have many more birthdays, so I will be on time next birthday. So glad to hear from MamaS and Fran. MamaS. your urn is lovely. I love it. Fran please don't be a stranger. We love you here. So many posters have gone away. I do not know why. They are missed. Snappy, I left a message for you on the KS thread. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1429999506.21

Snappy, I am sorry I missed your birthday. Happy belated Birthday to you. I hope you have many many more and I'm sure you will. God bless you my dear friend. Continue Reading

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All! Friday April 24

In Among Friends 1429997494.02

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe. Happy weekend to all. May there be peace on Earth. I'm under the weather today. It is cold here and winter just won't give up. Mother Nature is mad at Ohio. Ha! Have a good day. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1429994819.803

Thank you Anika, snappy and Lurky lou, for your kind words to me. I will read the verses and I know it will help me. I'm not feeling well today. Just don't feel well. I'm going to lay down and rest. Thanks again. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1256
1 2 3 4 ...1256Next