Spring & Summer Beauty
87 Members and 13544 Guests Online

DogMom's Activity

Re: French Bulldog or Boston Terrier?

In Pet Lovers 1393550136.597

I am in North Carolina so not too far from you. Around here French bulldogs cost closer to $2,000. If you get one that comes from championship "show dog" lineage, then you could easily spend $4,000 or more. I have never been interested in showing and always get a pet quality which cost less. I always spay ours and never breed them. I just always check out the parents and how healthy they are. I would think in Eastern TN you should be able to purchase a healthy well socialized puppy for around $1500 - $2200. Color and markings seem to drive the price somewhat also. Pugs seem to sell for $350.0... Continue Reading

Re: What do you think of this color for living room wall?

In For the Home Talk 1393543467.227

I love it. It is the same color as my kitchen! Continue Reading

Re: Easter in the Making

In For the Home Talk 1393543333.213

Hi! Love what you have going for spring already! I haven't been on the boards much the past few months (bought a new house and am getting our old one ready to put on the market), but I'm trying to catch up now that things are slowing down a bit for me. Your decorating is getting me inspired to dig out my spring stuff! Continue Reading

Re: French Bulldog or Boston Terrier?

In Pet Lovers 1393543125.997

I agree wholeheartedly with wahoogaz about your Nick. I have been in your shoes with many of my four-legged kids and it is so hard to lose them. But like wahoogaz said.. remember you did your best for him and he had one great dog life! If only we could come back in another lifetime and live the lives some of our dogs have! Hang in there. I am a French bulldog owner. For over 20 years we always had English bulldogs. We love that breed, but decided when the last one passed away that we would get a smaller dog, but with a lot of the same characteristics as the bigger English bulldog. The Frenchi... Continue Reading

Re: Merry Christmas

In For the Home Talk 1387906267.79

Merry Christmas JPC (and all the other ladies/gentlemen)! I look forward to all of the great decorating ideas we will share in 2014! Continue Reading

Re: Merry Christmas to all my friends

In For the Home Talk 1387757637.25

Merry Christmas moxie! I know this has been a hard year on you. Thanks for posting the Christmas scene - it is lovely (just like all of your decorating). To all the other ladies on this forum - Merry Christmas! I hope your day is one of peace, happiness and good memories of those that are no longer with us. Continue Reading

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING ...MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH....

In For the Home Talk 1385685630.043

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope your day was good one! Continue Reading

Re: Wrong "As Is" item shipped. Anyone else?

In For the Home Talk 1385518430.38

The exact same thing happened to me. I ordered Valerie's red glitter candle and received the mosaic snowman instead. The invoice also clearly stated that it was a red candle. If I remember correctly, the box it came was pretty beat up too. Definitely could tell it had been a return. I ended up keeping the snowman also because I liked it and didn't want to go through the hassle of packing it back up and taking it to the post office. I had problems with receiving some of the other glitter candles also. The invoice would say one thing and I would receive a totally different color. I final... Continue Reading

Re: This is a picture of my Christmas tree

In For the Home Talk 1385328668.8

Very pretty, moxie! I am not going to put up any of my Christmas decorations until next weekend, but I am really enjoying looking at what others have done! The holidays seem to be coming so fast for me this year. I already feel behind and it's not even Thanksgiving yet. Continue Reading

Re: Returned My Duraflame Heater

In For the Home Talk 1385222903.327

On 11/23/2013 stevieb said: I have a couple bought in year's past. They are what they are. These are light weight and portable, they put out some reasonable level of heat, they're mostly plastic and thin metal and are intended to look like fireplaces. They aren't high end and they aren't a real fireplace. They also aren't over the moon expensive. I think whether you find these worthwhile or not depends a lot on your expectations. Well said stevieb - I purchased the cream one that was a TSV not long ago. While it doesn't absolutely thrill me, I didn't expect a tremendously high quality item f... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 47
1 2 3 4 ...47Next