TSV(R) Preview
150 Members and 12974 Guests Online

DogMom's Activity

Re: MY ILLUMINATED SNOWMAN CLOCHE BY VALERIE IS OUT FOR DELIVERY. IS YOURS?

In For the Home Talk 1409449319.717

Well, I am definitely a member of the backwards club too. Let my snowman cloche run through a couple of cycles and the on and timer are programmed backwards. At least it works. Valerie and QVC really should send out notices to those that purchased this item that this problem exists. We will see if they do anything about it. Hope everyone has a nice Labor Day weekend! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1409261758.13

On 8/28/2014 Just Plain Crazy said: On 8/28/2014 DogMom said: Well, count me in as another one whose timer doesn't work correctly. It would not shut off in "timer" mode, but did shut off after 4 hours when I had it in the "on" position. I am waiting to see if it comes back on tonight. You would think for almost $70.00, these things would be better quality. What a disappointment! I do like everything else about it though. I am lucky that the cloche fit the stand very well. Hope the timer doesn't go completely out but at least I will still be able to use the cloche and base for something else. ... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1409260919.96

Well, count me in as another one whose timer doesn't work correctly. It would not shut off in "timer" mode, but did shut off after 4 hours when I had it in the "on" position. I am waiting to see if it comes back on tonight. You would think for almost $70.00, these things would be better quality. What a disappointment! I do like everything else about it though. I am lucky that the cloche fit the stand very well. Hope the timer doesn't go completely out but at least I will still be able to use the cloche and base for something else. Hope others have better luck with this piece. Continue Reading

Re: May 2014...What scent are you enjoying this month?

In Candles 1400803112.85

Bath & Body Works French Lavender. Continue Reading

Re: BBWorks new candles....

In Candles 1400802431.243

I will have to go check these out. I was just in B&BW a couple of weeks ago and didn't see them. Love the frosted jars. I usually just the others out when done, but I do think I would reuse these. Continue Reading

Re: Red, White and Blue decor (with pics)

In For the Home Talk 1400802089.293

Those look really nice Nana5. It looks like you are all set for summer! Continue Reading

Re: Home Reflections Fruit Luminaries w/Flameless Candles - H199012

In For the Home Talk 1400801840.723

Hi Hooty! Been awhile since I posted. We have been busy working on our house that we are getting ready to sell and I haven't been on the computer much lately. However, I have been following the forums using my phone, but I don't like typing much on it. I'm lurking though and keeping up with the Home Forum ladies! Ha Ha! Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I have both the orange and the watermelon. I got the orange last summer and used it all through the fall and winter. I love it! I purchased the watermelon a couple of months ago and I love it too. No problems with the paint on ei... Continue Reading

Re: French Bulldog or Boston Terrier?

In Pet Lovers 1393550136.597

I am in North Carolina so not too far from you. Around here French bulldogs cost closer to $2,000. If you get one that comes from championship "show dog" lineage, then you could easily spend $4,000 or more. I have never been interested in showing and always get a pet quality which cost less. I always spay ours and never breed them. I just always check out the parents and how healthy they are. I would think in Eastern TN you should be able to purchase a healthy well socialized puppy for around $1500 - $2200. Color and markings seem to drive the price somewhat also. Pugs seem to sell for $350.0... Continue Reading

Re: What do you think of this color for living room wall?

In For the Home Talk 1393543467.227

I love it. It is the same color as my kitchen! Continue Reading

Re: Easter in the Making

In For the Home Talk 1393543333.213

Hi! Love what you have going for spring already! I haven't been on the boards much the past few months (bought a new house and am getting our old one ready to put on the market), but I'm trying to catch up now that things are slowing down a bit for me. Your decorating is getting me inspired to dig out my spring stuff! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 48
1 2 3 4 ...48Next