TSV(R) Preview
27 Members and 11943 Guests Online

Peetie57's Activity

Re: Clinique Happy EDP - Anyone Else?

In Beauty Banter 1413042375.637

This is one of my FAVORITE Perfumes. I have worn it several years without any problems. I don't notice the fragrance very long after I apply. I get compliments quite often and am asked what I am wearing. I also LOVE Tre'sor in Love by Lancôme. These are my 2 favorites. There are some fragrance's I to cannot wear, (White Diamonds for one), without taking a severe headache! Continue Reading

Re: I think it's time I took a rest!

In Beauty Banter 1413040091.747

I am with you ladies. You put it a nut shell! I don't watch QVC much anymore. To me, (and again this is just me), it has gotten boring. Same ole same ole all the time. I do wish Lisa the very best in her Endeavors, and I'm sure she will succeed in whatever she does. So, like you ladies, I have said my 2 cents worth and I am out of here too. Have a Good Day. Continue Reading

Re: Need Gift Ideas for Ladies at Church........................

In For the Home Talk 1412875252.367

On 10/9/2014 BOYINTX said: On 10/9/2014 Peetie57 said: Good morning everyone. WOW! There are some GREAT ideas here. I want to Thank each one that took the time to help me out. I am going to take these and I know I will come up with something that will work for my budget. And I would like to answer your reply Tinkrb144. Yes, I feel I know these ladies very well. We are a close knit group of ladies. We have a ladies meeting every month and we have prayer partners and I could go on and on. My family has been at this Church for 20 years and we are just a close knit group. So, yes, I am going to p... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1412861646.147

Good morning everyone. WOW! There are some GREAT ideas here. I want to Thank each one that took the time to help me out. I am going to take these and I know I will come up with something that will work for my budget. And I would like to answer your reply Tinkrb144. Yes, I feel I know these ladies very well. We are a close knit group of ladies. We have a ladies meeting every month and we have prayer partners and I could go on and on. My family has been at this Church for 20 years and we are just a close knit group. So, yes, I am going to put something together for them to show my Love and Appr... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1412798073.223

On 10/8/2014 mominohio said: I love a really good hand cream, and unscented (or as near to it as possible) for the purse. Jose Maran has some purse size ones and so does Loccitane. These would be a little pricey, but come in sets with several in each set. Cheryl's Cookies has several offers each year with a small tin and several cookies in each. I also like those little flashlight sets that Q offers this time of year. You usually get 6 in a set and they are nice and bright. I like to have one in the car, and in all areas of the house at reach for when the power goes out. We love Mrs. Prindabl... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1412797941.933

Gotta sign off Ladies. Have to take care of some other Business. Looking forward to checking back in tomorrow for some more ideas. Keep them coming!! Have a Great evening. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1412797840.753

On 10/8/2014 BOYINTX said: You might need to take a day off and just go make it fun and start buying. It looks like we need to know if your going to spend 5.00 a head, 50.00 a head or 5000.000 This would help. I walked into a church and not one lady had makeup on or lipstick so that kicks that idea. Jewelry can be iffy but I can tell you about a few inspirational items here at Q or you could pay a friend to make Holy Cushions for them to set on. I actually saw that in TJ MAXX- You pose a great question--- I WISH I could take a day off! I am the only one that works the office, and that is alm... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1412797649.497

On 10/8/2014 Hoovermom said: What about putting small sample size beauty items (Bath and Body Works lip balm, hand lotion, loofah) into a holiday bag, tie a ribbon around it and there you have it? Sounds good. Will see what other ideas pop up. Thanks a bunch! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1412796351.39

On 10/8/2014 happy housewife said: i walk with a cane when I go on my nightly walks because I can sometimes be unsteady. I recently bought a little wristlet called a gadget bag on Amazon from the Bella Taylor line. what is special about it is - it has a large lobster claw type clamp on it that I could attach to my cane and now i carry my phone, some kleenex and a few dollars in there. Anyway - it was only $4 and if you buy it in with other purchases you may get free S&H from amazon. so if any of your friends use a cane you may consider this. This sounds like a Great idea, But, we don't h... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1412796239.537

On 10/8/2014 Kati said: Are you looking for ideas on something to make or something to buy? To buy. Work a Full time job and don't have the time to make anything in crafts. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 47
1 2 3 4 ...47Next