A Day of Vicenza Style(R)
30 Members and 10258 Guests Online

Peetie57's Activity

Re: T. I. P s or Perfect Gel Coat

In Beauty Banter 1411224559.293

I have tried both products. The T.I.P.S really helped my cuticles, but, did nothing for my nails. The Perfect Gel did help some at first, but then my nails started breaking and was not in good shape. I then discovered Nailtiques Formulas 2 Plus from here on the board. I cannot Praise this product enough and what it has done for my nails. I have been using it for about 4 months now. The first week I could tell a difference. I used it everyday for a solid 2 - 3 weeks. I now have to cut my nails down once a week when I do a polish change! I only use 1 coat a week when I do my polish change. Of c... Continue Reading

Re: Nick Chavez Beauty Thread.

In Beauty Banter 1410965172.667

On 9/17/2014 Jangroomer said: Good morning ladies! I'm in the process of moving this week, so my check-ins are a little erratic these days. I'm going to try to check in when I can! Jackie, you are so kind -- thanks for the nice words. I try to help where I can -- I'm not an expert, but if I can help someone, I'm happy to do it. QVCPhobe, Nick recommends you use his Velvet Mesquite Serum first before any other hair products after you've washed your hair. I specifically asked him about it last time I saw him. So, I'm not sure what to tell you since you mentioned using it as a finisher. It will ... Continue Reading

Re: Nick Chavez Beauty Thread.

In Beauty Banter 1410959759.393

Hi Ladies. I am looking for a Hairspray that has excellent holding power WITHOUT making my hair feel like straw! I color my hair and my hair style is shorter with a spikey, layered look. My hair feels so soft UNTIL I use my hairspray, which is the Kendra 25. And it does hold my style, but, I am tired of my hair feeling like straw and looking like a helmet head! I would appreciate any help. Have a Great Day ladies! Continue Reading

Re: Do you like this eyeshadow design?

In Beauty Banter 1409834549.863

On 9/3/2014 Iwantcoffee said: On 9/3/2014 Peetie57 said: Love the lip color in #1. But, I could not see myself wearing most of the designs. I do like Uptown Girl. Do you happen to know what Foundation is used? I think it is Gorgeous! Just curious. Thanks for the pictures. The foundation used in Upton Girl is Wonderglow. Thanks for the info. I will check it out. Have a Blessed Day! Continue Reading

Re: Do you like this eyeshadow design?

In Beauty Banter 1409749483.217

Love the lip color in #1. But, I could not see myself wearing most of the designs. I do like Uptown Girl. Do you happen to know what Foundation is used? I think it is Gorgeous! Just curious. Thanks for the pictures. Continue Reading

Re: Orthoheel Vionic

In All About Shoes 1408109029.523

I go quite often to our local Goodwill. I saw 2 pairs of Isaac Mizrahi shoes,( not my size), for $3.95 a pair. Beautiful high heels. I did find a top from Susan Graver that was my size for $3.75. Bargains are out there ladies, just a matter of finding them! Good Luck!! Continue Reading

Re: Osteoporosis Question...............

In Beauty Banter 1406311214.793

I guess my Previous post from earlier this morning was Poofed, for whatever reason. So, let's try this again. I wanted to Thank everyone for their advice, concerns and well wishes. I could not bring myself to start on Fosamax. I went to our local health food store and met with a VERY knowledgeable lady about another direction I could go. And, after a 2 hour discussion, I have chosen to go with some natural supplements. She went into detail about each product and what works with what and how and when to take each, and, so on and so forth. I have not had any peace about taking this medication a... Continue Reading

Re: finally made it to the boards!

In Beauty Banter 1406293007.887

WELCOME ABOARD!! Sorry, but I can't help you with the Vanessa line. Have a Blessed Day! Continue Reading

Re: New to Boards

In Beauty Banter 1406232191.243

WELCOME! I'm sure you will find some very helpful advice and, offer some in return. Enjoy! Continue Reading

Re: Poo-Pourri

In Beauty Banter 1406226701.8

On 7/23/2014 buyornot said: On 7/23/2014 Peetie57 said: I found a Dupe for this at Wal-Mart that works Great! It is called "Magic" odor eliminator. It is not over powering and it WORKS!! Cost is under $5.00. I keep one in my purse, my office, and at home. Good Luck. Can I ask where in Walmart you found this-sounds good and reasonable:) It was on an end cap on a plastic tier type hanger and located at my Wal-Mart in the towel and shower curtain section. Good Luck! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 45
1 2 3 4 ...45Next