Shoes & Handbags Clearance
46 Members and 16908 Guests Online

jugtown's Activity

Re: Call for price adj if you bought J279095 - Pebble Beach Toggle Bracelet or J279079 Amethyst & Mother-of-Pearl Pendant

In Carolyn Pollack 1422318233.177

Thank you Vickie . . I did not get these, but it's nice that you're looking out for everyone! Continue Reading

Re: One-day offer on CP! January 17,2015

In Carolyn Pollack 1422151452.173

On 1/24/2015 beach-mom said: On 1/22/2015 jugtown said: On 1/17/2015 beach-mom said: Hi everyone! Last night they did have some older pieces from Carolyn. I couldn't sleep and it was Friday (YAY!) so I stayed up to see. They kept adding and subtracting items. One of them was High Meadow (?) I think that might be one of her older collections, right? I also saw the Utah collection flash briefly, but when I clicked on it, it was "no longer available." I haven't been getting much CP lately. The pieces I treated myself to in December (birthday and Christmas) were all AW, but I've been waiting for ... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1422151091.62

On 1/24/2015 kathoderay said: Hi Juggie, I saw GF's post in the wee hours and was hoping you saw the X cuff to go with your ring! FB has been kaput on my PC since before xmas and I haven't felt like figuring out how to fix it, it's been a really nice break too. There's my little K . . I've missed you! I understand about the break lol, but my computer was soooo messed up for the longest time, I need to make up for lost time. :D Any how, I can't believe what a difference using Google Chrome has made on my computer . . night and day. I hope you're back to FB soon .. miss you! I think the ... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1422111941.807

Sterling silver and vibrant turquoise come together in this enhancer--made once upon a dream. Pear-shaped Sleeping Beauty turquoise cabochons are clustered amid open scrollwork to ensure this piece lives happily ever after with your favorite chain. From Carolyn Pollack Sterling Jewelry. Sterling silver Gemstone weight is not given for turquoise cabochons Pear-shaped Sleeping Beauty turquoise cabochons in cluster design; open scrollwork; slightly oxidized finish Snap hinge bail accommodates average-sized chain or cord Including bail, measures approximately 1-5/8"L x 7/8"W B... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1422026620.633

Qulia - beautiful combo . . congrats on the new enhancer! I agree with CL .. love my NPs! Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1421963543.853

On 1/17/2015 beach-mom said: Hi everyone! Last night they did have some older pieces from Carolyn. I couldn't sleep and it was Friday (YAY!) so I stayed up to see. They kept adding and subtracting items. One of them was High Meadow (?) I think that might be one of her older collections, right? I also saw the Utah collection flash briefly, but when I clicked on it, it was "no longer available." I haven't been getting much CP lately. The pieces I treated myself to in December (birthday and Christmas) were all AW, but I've been waiting for the Mixed Metal Plaque insert to go with my necklace. It... Continue Reading

Re: So...they would rather you return an item instead of a price adjustment???

In Jewelry Talk 1421714807.157

I completely agree with the OP! It is in the best of BOTH interests to refund the stupid money for goodness sake. I just went through this myself. I was turned down and then asked for a supervisor, which I would have to wait 5 hours for a return call. I politely declined, called back and asked for a supervisor. After I told them I'd really prefer to NOT send the item back, they finally gave me the price difference. I'm a long-time customer and don't return things very often, and it's only good business that they give the customer the difference in price (without having to beg). Gimme ... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1421537334.9

Hi Bird . . and thanks for the company lol. Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1421535296.267

Hi Beachy and Quilia . . have fun shopping! So happy for CP and the nice offer for today but I have to say . . I'm really disappointed that they left out the American West customers. After all - the award was for both CP and AW . . . I kinda feel left out. :( Continue Reading

Re: 2014 Was Quite a Year!!!

In Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Carolyn Pollack 1421449425.24

What a wonderful year indeed! Congrats on the Q Customer Choice award . . so well-deserved! Hugs to you, Bill, Alex and the whole team, and to all the Sistas! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 988
1 2 3 4 ...988Next