Beauty Offers Ending
157 Members and 22153 Guests Online

jugtown's Activity

Re: American West new silver bead necklace.....

In Carolyn Pollack 1427652854.037

I think those new NPs are beautiful, but these 10mm (not the huge 14mm) are less $ and just the right size IMO: J317330 VIDEO Sterling Silver Stamped Bead 17" Necklace by American West QVC Price: $164.00 Available For 5 Easy Paymen Continue Reading

Re: Bangles - J320936

In Carolyn Pollack 1427589298.283

Those bangles are so nice . . congrats! Continue Reading

Re: Sincerely Southwest, Carolyn Pollack, American West Collection Names

In Carolyn Pollack 1427585029.577

Hi Kath! I hope you can find those beads one day girl. :D Hi Cooking Lady! Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1427584928.407

I agree, Haca, there's NEVER enough days to wear it all ha ha ha, but you're gonna look great tomorrow . . have fun and enjoy! Hi Picky . . I really, really miss those gems shows too! Would be so nice if they could do them once in a while. I have been taking pix of different combos and saving them just for that very reason . . so I can scan them when I just don't know what to wear with what. I come up with some great combos, and then forget what I did! Ali . . love those pretty beads! I think Amazon still has them . . so tempted, but too much $ for me at the moment. Wonder what good... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1427501149.66

You're gonna look gorge woman! I've wanted that beautiful multi bead necklace for a very long time, but I have these 2 necklaces that are bright, and somewhat similar so I still haven't been able to justify that one yet lol. With so many things I'd like to have, I do have to make choices sometimes . . :D You would have LOVED those shows, Haca. Jane did a fantastic job . . and the scenery was absolutely stunning . . let alone the jewels. This necklace was from Sincerely Southwest Serenity collection, which had the variscite and lapis dragonfly shown in other posts. The second necklace was from... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1427486246.667

Meant to also comment on your beautiful beads . . LOVE that necklace!! The bracelet is beauteous too! Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1427486194.493

On 3/27/2015 Haca said: Hi Sistas, any idea if this was part of a set? It is very vintage Relios. Just acquired it and love it. The gems are beautiful imo. Then "enhancer" is 2" long and 1-1/4" wide. Pasting from shutterfly, need to figure out why part of the border is missing. Photobucket for all those that love it, DOES NOT WORK FOR ME. Oh Haca, that's beautiful! It's from the American Gems collection. There was a weekend-full packed with shows up at an historic hotel (I believe) in Washington State . . or Oregon. Any how, that is one of Ali's faves, and she pairs it with the Sweet Dre... Continue Reading

Re: Ordered two pieces on ez pay today from Carolyn.....

In Carolyn Pollack 1427412321.06

On 3/26/2015 motherinlaw said: Hi jugtown: Just checked the boxes again and they do seem to be orange(red) and they do have the American West logo on the top. You could be right about the compromise on the Naja...I will see what I can do about that. And Thank You....my daughter-in-law is very special to me....my baby girl! Can't wait to see her face on this one! :) LOL . . you're right, it is kind of an orangy red! Well, I'm glad they got the boxes right. I just know your DIL will love that naja . . . you're just so thoughtful! Continue Reading

Re: Ordered two pieces on ez pay today from Carolyn.....

In Carolyn Pollack 1427399720.637

Y I K E S ! MIL - First of all, I don't think you were supposed to get orange boxes - those are QVC boxes - NOT American West. AW boxes are red. I believe those were someone else's returns, and the fact that the naja was bent is just ridiculous. If I were you, I'd ask QVC to send you a new naja . . yours has been compromised and may be weak. I'm glad your turq enhancer is nice! You're very sweet to gift that naja to your DIL. :D Continue Reading

Re: So frustrated with shipping!

In Jewelry Talk 1427395506.65

Update . . took 6 days to get my necklace from QVC . . from NJ to NJ . . wow. Justice, if I were you, I'd go to that post office and ask what's up. They may have sent them out and not scanned them (or the next destination did not), so I'd also call QVC to see if they received them (or wherever they're going). Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1005
1 2 3 4 ...1005Next