TSV(R) Preview
130 Members and 12504 Guests Online

jugtown's Activity

Re: How do we really know that Sleeping Beauty mine is closed?

In Carolyn Pollack 1406127943.543

Kachina and Ali - I love all your rings! That Morenci is just so cool, but I love all the turquoise you've shown here . . and orange spiny of course. :D Cluster is also a fave of mine, but I love the way you've had those beautiful stones set in that ring, Ali - very different and a little edgy . . nice! Congrats on that new LG ring, Kachina . . what a beauty! How can you not be tempted by such beautiful designs and stones?! Continue Reading

Re: USPS Says it Delivered My Clad Ice Cube Bracelet Today...

In Judith Ripka 1405811739.937

On 7/19/2014 Sheesh said: On 7/19/2014 jugtown said: I had forgotten that I'd given my mail carrier permission to "sign" for me on things that required a signature - I had no idea you could even do that----but I would never give anyone permission to sign for me as I think it defeats the purpose of proof of delivery...I'm surprised the PO would allow that---it raises all kinds of liability and concerns. I live in a somewhat rural area - the mail gets delivered to our mail box by the road, and it's not so easy for the mail carrier to come to the door. Also, they're not allowed to "back up" t... Continue Reading

Re: USPS Says it Delivered My Clad Ice Cube Bracelet Today...

In Judith Ripka 1405806236.74

I had forgotten that I'd given my mail carrier permission to "sign" for me on things that required a signature - it's so rare that I have something like that delivered. Any how, when they "sign" - they do so at the post office, and it shows up on tracking as "received" or "delivered". They may do this even when it's not a signature required packaged, and then deliver it later in the day. I don't think they'd do that and then deliver the next day or 2 days later though . . that's just wrong. I ordered a ring a few weeks ago, and the tracking didn't work from the start. Well, I never received ... Continue Reading

Re: AW July Show Reviews

In Carolyn Pollack 1405778956.277

I JUST saw that cuff somewhere for sale . . can't find it now, of course. Might have been the bay. Beautiful cuff! Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1405652888.323

On 7/17/2014 kathoderay said: Hey Juggie, Pietersite is considered a form of tigers eye and Stoney you're lucky to have the whole collection! I don't have one piece yet - there's too many collections to collect. lol Oh, that makes so much sense . . thanks Kath! I couldn't get over how beautiful Stoney's pieces were . . there is definitely a chatoyancy (sp?) to them. Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1405644687.53

Me again - hey Stoney - I guess because yours is from CP's collection, they decided it was ok to re-use the name for AW. I wish they could come up with new ones though lol! Carolyn Pollack Wild Horse Sterling Bracelet J265180 Continue Reading

Re: Flash Sale today....some pretty things!

In Carolyn Pollack 1405644546.887

Thanks MIL! Did you get anything? Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1405644339.09

On 7/17/2014 Stoneface said: Hi Gina and Jugg, Gina I appreciate your opinion on Wild horse but I have to say I think it depends on the stone you get. I have that whole collection and love it. My pieces have a lot of blue in them along with brown and even some red tones. I also think the silver work is very different from anything else CP has done. Jugg I just remembered you saw my pieces, I wore the collection the last time we met. Like all the collections it all depends on weather you are lucky enough to get pretty stones. So nice to see all the new opinions here on Cel's porch. Have a good... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1405632535.033

Hi Gina! I feel the same way - at this point, it's gotta WOW me. I've had so much fun building my SW and N.A. collection over the years, and I really enjoy watching the shows and seeing what's new. I must admit though, if I had mo $$, I probably wouldn't be as selective. Thanks for the review of the Wild Horse ring, Hazel. I have a nice white turq ring with some black matrix and a beautiful white MOP ring, so I certainly don't need this one if the stone is not that special. I do love the setting on that one though. Good luck with whatever you decide! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 961
1 2 3 4 ...961Next