Spring Style Clearance
17 Members and 17070 Guests Online

jugtown's Activity

Re: The Butterfly Bracelet

In Carolyn Pollack 1425172584.783

I used to own the Flamenco beads and pendant, but I didn't wear it much so I gave it to my sis .. she looks beauteous in it! I think that and the Santa Rosa collection are very cool. I miss those old collection names. :D Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1425172090.967

Haca . . is this the pendant? Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1425171788.373

On 2/28/2015 cooking lady said: Well I've never been to Santa Fe or Alb. so you must be thinking of another sister - but you answered my question - you bought yours on CP's website and sometimes it can be more expensive - just depends - anyhow I can't wait to get it and thanks!! Oh geeze . . I must be thinking of someone else . . sorry about that CL! Well, you're getting a nice dealeo on the naja and I really think you're gonna love it . . we do have similar tastes - can't wait to hear what you think. :D Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1425148202.227

On 2/28/2015 kathoderay said: On 2/28/2015 jugtown said: On 2/27/2015 cooking lady said: mine are more red than those you are showing - Cody red with a few reddish-pink thrown in - wouldn't really care though if they were more pinkish - I have so many red, salmon, pinkish pieces to wear them with and they are outstanding just on their own. Happy you got those Juggie. Thanks CL! I just saw a woman wearing them with Fritz's naja attached . . hers looked more of a coraly pink, and the naja has red spiny - looked nice, but I need a closer match than that lol. Or, like I was telling Kath, I think... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1425148132.947

On 2/28/2015 cooking lady said: Yes any silver piece would be the best - or alone - they are long enough to be trippled --another question for you - you said you paid more than I did for the red super Naja - did it go down in price? Because it doesn't show that it was ever reduced? Clue me in - I love to know I'm actually getting a bargain - LOL! BTW - I got an email that there are 4 EZP today only on Turquoise selected items on Q - not that I'm buying anything else - but someone else might be interested - I also noticed that the green malachite feather enhancer I bought a couple of weeks ago... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1425131863.807

On 2/27/2015 cooking lady said: mine are more red than those you are showing - Cody red with a few reddish-pink thrown in - wouldn't really care though if they were more pinkish - I have so many red, salmon, pinkish pieces to wear them with and they are outstanding just on their own. Happy you got those Juggie. Thanks CL! I just saw a woman wearing them with Fritz's naja attached . . hers looked more of a coraly pink, and the naja has red spiny - looked nice, but I need a closer match than that lol. Or, like I was telling Kath, I think a nice silver enhancer would look great. Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1425131675.903

On 2/27/2015 kathoderay said: Why did it quote me when I edited my post? Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1425131647.793

On 2/27/2015 kathoderay said: On 2/27/2015 kathoderay said: Congrats Juggie, and C lady!<br /> <br /> Hey Jugs, it's raining today, so I'm wearing my yellow jasper sun face pendant on the tango beads! ETA: The tango beads are more orange-red, at least mine are. Hi Kath! Would never have thought to put those 2 together . . how pretty and bright . . love! I didn't buy the Tango beads at first since I have the Cody and Santa Rosa (36") red coral beads, but I did see that some were more orangy, and I love that. Either way - orangy or pinkish, I'm sure I'll love them and have so... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1425061056.277

On 2/27/2015 cooking lady said: Great deal - I have Tango and you will love them pinkish or red - they are nice and long and you can do a lot with them - don't you just love Ebay bargains? It makes it harder and harder to buy anywhere else! LOL I just ordered the Naja and it about killed me to pay $15. in taxes!! Yes, the taxes stink, but that's still a great price for that . . I payed a good amount more for mine, and it's still worth every penny! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 995
1 2 3 4 ...995Next