Shoes & Handbags Offers
135 Members and 13723 Guests Online

jugtown's Activity

Re: Sleeping Beauty Turquoise.... Mine's Closed Mine's Closed OMG

In Jewelry Talk 1409700192.003

The prettiest, richest blue Sleeping Beauty has already been mined -- as it was the closest to the top of the surface. Whatever is left in the mine will not be as striking and lovely as that which was mined many, many years ago. Continue Reading

Re: Turquoise Lovers

In Jewelry Talk 1409699984.897

Beautiful ring, Sanna! . . and congrats on posting a pic! Continue Reading

Re: New Carolyn Pieces

In Carolyn Pollack 1409699856.697

Hi ladies! Quiltlady - congrats on your additional Cascade pieces . . such a pretty collection! Continue Reading

Re: Which is the Long Term Better Buy? Squash Blossom or Turquoise Naja

In Carolyn Pollack 1409588483.593

On 8/31/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: On 8/30/2014 jugtown said: On 8/30/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: Waterbaby, the best "buy" will always be the piece you get the most wear out of. If you are looking for a good "investment", it shouldn't be in costume jewelry ...... You should contact a good investment advisor. Good grief is right! What are you talking about Tinkrbl44? We're not discussing "costume jewelry" here. Waterbaby . . I think many of these posters are from outer space, and are just flying by this forum with the breeze. I wish they'd take the time to read what we're talking about . . geeze! Well,... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1409588023.927

On 8/31/2014 beach-mom said: On 8/31/2014 jugtown said: On 8/31/2014 CuriousCaro said: I was not paying enough attention to Antonella and Carolyn at the end of tonights show. When did she say she would be back? September 7th, I believe! Hi Jug! So you got the new X- ring? It's beautiful! I got the clearance AW brown leather coral wrap. I think you already have that one. And we'll be tempted again next Sunday! Thanks for your kind words on the other thread! (((HUGS))) Hi Beachy! Yes, and it's rare that I buy from the newer CP line. Ali asked if I'd seen it so I checked it out, and I just ... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1409537697.663

Lol . . thanks Kath! Red and Waterbaby -- I actually like the newer smaller squash blossom necklace mo betta than the SB one . . and the price is nice as well. I also like that the length is shorter and adjustable. If I didn't have my mini Sq Bl necklace, I'd get that in a heartbeat! Congrats again on the SB naja Waterbaby, and congrats to you, Red, on that sq bl necklace! Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1409537109.677

On 8/31/2014 CuriousCaro said: I was not paying enough attention to Antonella and Carolyn at the end of tonights show. When did she say she would be back? September 7th, I believe! Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1409524626.153

On 8/31/2014 kachina624 said: Someone on another thread asked if American turquoise is disappearing as she had been lead to believe. The answer is no. It's becoming more scarce and costly but it's not that it's being depleted. The problem is that the EPA has put so many regulations on miners that it often is not financially feasible. If a miner wants to dig, his first step should be to see a lawyer, not a mining supplier. Thanks for the info Kachina! Loooove your new A. Sanchez piece . . very cool! Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1409524490.63

On 8/27/2014 waterbaby said: After seeing Nancy "give us the finger, so to speak", I think it would look good on my middle finger. But, I am holding strong since I have just bought so many things to get my SW collection going again. I am expecting a few more things this week and then I will post pictures. I'm guessing you're speaking of the SB "x" ring lol? I ordered it, and I CAN'T WAIT! I also saw a pic of Antonella wearing it - I think it was meant for the middle or pointer finger! Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1409523148.637

On 8/31/2014 waterbaby said: Jugtown....you are the best! Thank you for my LOL moment. The "investment" AKA NAJA is shipped so I'll review and post pics of some things later in the week. Blessings, Fran Can't wait to see your pix . . blessings back! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 976
1 2 3 4 ...976Next