Fashion Special Offers
88 Members and 13436 Guests Online

jugtown's Activity

Re: J286336....review Pollack enhancer...Ltd. Quantity

In Carolyn Pollack 1406944950.24

Yay Cooking Lady! Great idea to pair it with that necklace - I think I have that one - the one that came with the Tiger's Eye trapezoid, right? Love it! Continue Reading

Re: How do we really know that Sleeping Beauty mine is closed?

In Carolyn Pollack 1406896287

Mornin' ladies! Kachina - your doggies are adorable -- good thing they're so cute, huh? Haca - so you picked up more than just a few baubles here in the U.S. -- I didn't realize you met your hubbie here . . that's wonderful! Good to see you here, Picky!! Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1406814374.79

On 7/31/2014 Haca said: Kachina, thanks for all the eye candy you posted! (I also like the two-legged version, lol. Very nice!) My fav would be the big, bold cuff cab, however, they are all beautiful. Girl, did you ever count your pieces? Just wondering. I so wish I had kept some of my pieces I bought very inexpensively when I was in my early twenties and toured the US via Greyhound with a girl friend. (We had both been au pairs here.) They had a deal like this: $99 for 99 days. These tickets were only available to foreigners and it was the trip of a life time. The Southwest was part of it, o... Continue Reading

Re: Meanwhile in another thread...

In Carolyn Pollack 1406773298.89

I still think she's beautiful! She's probably 20 years older than Kim Kardashian, and doesn't have duck lips Kim has - that looks ridic IMO. Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1406773032.677

Yes, it does look like #8 . . love it Weegy! Kachina - your pieces above are yummy . . I do like matrix to be nice and evenly spread out too, and it's good to know that means something lol! Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1406763849.89

Thanks Kachina and Haca and Ali and Kath and all who have contributed as well . . love it! I'll be checking out that Dept. of Interior craft shop, but I'm sure it's outta my league as well ha ha! Continue Reading

Re: J294992 American West Red Coral Cluster Design Sterling Ring

In Carolyn Pollack 1406754557.96

On 7/30/2014 kachina624 said: On 7/30/2014 Haca said: Sparklestar, CPJ's customer service will take care of you. CL, same here - I have never lost a stone either. I did, however, had to have enhancer bail clips tightened and only ever paid postage for that. The early enhancer bails were terrible. After receiving a few thousand back for repair, they finally got it right. When I first get a piece with an enhancer bail, I immediately try it and listen for a resounding, "snap". Oh yeah, I remember those bails - so glad they changed them. I love to hear that nice, tight "snap" too, Kachina. Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1406754494.64

On 7/30/2014 sparklestar said: I've never had a problem like this but I'm afraid it's a defect in the design so I'm not sure I want another. If you read the reviews, it's happened to several others. Yes, I saw that - and they definitely need to do a better job checking these items before they leave CPJ. It never used to be like that though, and I can't tell you how many CP and AW rings I have that I've never had a problem with. I do know that they always make good on something that's defective, broken or maybe has a bad stone. All the best in whatever you decide! Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1406745756.74

So sorry that happened to you Sparklestar! It is in fact prong set though, so one of the prongs must have been loose. If you still had the stone, I'd say maybe a local jeweler could re-set it and strengthen the prong, but I agree .. CP's CS is the best. They are a little back logged at the moment though, so you may have to wait - unless they simply replace the entire ring, which they just may! Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1406736334.743

Ali - love the design of your new ring, and the stones are AMAZING!! They seem to glow around that deep, rich black "background". Congrats again woman! Cel - I completely agree! Loving the photos and all the chatter! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 964
1 2 3 4 ...964Next