Meant for Mom
15 Members and 13698 Guests Online

jugtown's Activity

Re: Robert Lee Morris!

In Jewelry Talk 1398193188.04

On 4/22/2014 ennui1 said: On 4/22/2014 jugtown said: On 4/22/2014 ennui1 said: On 4/22/2014 jugtown said: Interesting . . . you can dish it out but ya sure can't TAKE it, ennui! Since I'm not allowed on your porch, why don't you stay off of mine? Or are you stalking me? . . . you really will n e v e r "get" it. Since you can't seem to ignore me, I guess you are stalking me. Stalking the truth -- the fact that you can say whatever you'd like, but no one else can -- I'll gladly stay FAR away from you if you do the same, but that's a joke . . you're the one that talks nasty . . and then ret... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1398187357.153

On 4/22/2014 ennui1 said: On 4/22/2014 jugtown said: On 4/21/2014 ennui1 said: On 4/21/2014 mollysmama said: I'm not surprised. It's been years since I've purchased any of his things, or even watched a whole show - I just check online. I totally lost interest when he started doing the silly Andy Warhol copies. Ridiculously overpriced for thin, cheap metals. I'll miss his jewelry of 5 yrs ago. Thank you for sharing, Debbie Downer. Interesting . . . you can dish it out but ya sure can't TAKE it, ennui! Since I'm not allowed on your porch, why don't you stay off of mine? Or are you stalking me... Continue Reading

Re: Lori Greiner Customer Service

In Jewelry Talk 1398187025.227

My sis had an issue with a very foul smell in the bottom portion of a LG jewelry box - she contacted LG 4 times and never got a response . . very bad business ethics. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1398175065.453

On 4/21/2014 ennui1 said: On 4/21/2014 mollysmama said: I'm not surprised. It's been years since I've purchased any of his things, or even watched a whole show - I just check online. I totally lost interest when he started doing the silly Andy Warhol copies. Ridiculously overpriced for thin, cheap metals. I'll miss his jewelry of 5 yrs ago. Thank you for sharing, Debbie Downer. Interesting . . . you can dish it out but ya sure can't TAKE it, ennui! Continue Reading

Re: Carolyn squared!

In Carolyn Pollack 1397764598.71

On 4/17/2014 cooking lady said: Juggie - I'm with you - I have the FC and even Victoria Adams pieces - not spending any more money for a good long time --and when I do it will be Am West - it's all beautiful for sure - enjoyed watching but I got a huge tax bill this year and no can spend any more money!!! I've been spending time organizing what I have and honestly it's downright disgusting - nobody should have or needs this much jewelry!! LOL!! I'm going to visit my sisters in Minnesota again next month and they are going to teach me how to sell on Ebay and I am going to sell a lot --anyhow -... Continue Reading

Re: Carolyn Pollack designs

In Jewelry Talk 1397764343.43

Kachina - easy for you to say there are plenty of places to get SW/N.A designs lol! By me, there's not so much . . and it'll always be in style for me. I think I'd go crazy if I lived by you . . so much temptation. Continue Reading

Re: Carolyn Pollack designs

In Jewelry Talk 1397757581.99

CP's current line is not really meant to be SW -- that's why she's brought the American West line. I agree with depglass -- love that both of these line are made in the US and are great quality -- especially compared to other designers. Continue Reading

Re: American West Item J291015

In Carolyn Pollack 1397757383.477

Hi Mslaura - I don't have it, but as it is long - it's not very wide, so I think it won't look as bold on the neck as you might think . . very pretty! Continue Reading

Re: Carolyn squared!

In Carolyn Pollack 1397757082.963

Love those too, Kachina! I have her original dragonfly variscite ring - love! I also have Fritz' dragonfly cuff. It's what's keeping me from lusting over these new pieces - I'm just too broke lol. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 938
1 2 3 4 ...938Next