76 Members and 10265 Guests Online

jugtown's Activity

Re: Sterling Silver Petroglyph Inspired Pendant

In Carolyn Pollack 1432155440.38

I love the all-silver look too, DW . . it's great cuz it's so easy and goes with everything. I'm especially into my native pearls and navajo pearls lately, and if not all-silver . . it's turquoise for me as well. Love the way it makes me feel! Yeah, that cardi is not for the summer months, that's for sure. I do love how well it's made though . . that's why I'll probably wear it more as a jacket. Come fall though, it'll be a great cardie again . . I think these colors will look just as nice in the fall and winter. So sorry that didn't work for ya. You have a great weekend too! Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1432074903.477

Hey Dancing . . they've updated the American West part of the CPJ site, and look what they have? Thought you might be interested: https://www.carolynpollack.com/americanwest/product/25391?c=3297 Continue Reading

Re: I got some good Southwest jewelry girls!

In Jewelry Talk 1431953887.86

On 5/17/2015 sharke said: It was so nice to be able to see so many items. Here in Amarillo, we really don't have any. When we go thru Oklahoma there is a few places like Cherokee Trading Post that I have bought some stuff at, but, Alburq. was really a haven. Wonder what the initials RJ mean one of my bracelets, the sleeping beauty piece has RJ on it. Maybe it's one of the artists that CP talks about. Wonder if it's the man who just passed away not to long go. It is possible that bracelet was made by Roderick Tenorio - he used several different signatures as he also worked with his wife and w... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1431891129.82

On 5/16/2015 sharke said: On 5/16/2015 birdmama said: Ooh Sharke, I especially like the chain on the Charoite. You picked pretty pieces that are each different in style. Yes, I thought that was different too. thanks 'jugtown' I never seen so much Southwestern jewelry ! I was lost in a fog. LOL I could had shopped till my Visa screamed Uncle. Ha ha haaaaaa! I felt the same way when I was in Sedona . . the people that worked in the stores got to know me by the 3rd day of drooling and buying. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1431825314.61

Beautiful Sharke! Looks like you had some fun! :D Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1431701750.183

Let me know what you think of the cowboy . . so cute. I'm hoping they come out with darker colors too, and and I have no problems with getting another lol . . if not as a cardie, to wear as a jacket. Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1431659672.79

Oh, and I bought the red version TP cardie lol . . how can ya go wrong for that price (6PM.com) ! :D Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1431659540.07

Really cute, DW . . what a nice friend you are! Continue Reading

Re: Double Star Ring

In Carolyn Pollack 1431608805.103

On 5/13/2015 dancingwoman said: Ooooo very nice. I almost ordered the red one like yours today but wondered...does the fabric in the front feel like too much?...I'm busty and don't really need anymore attention drawn to that part of my body if you know what I mean...lol....DH might not agree tho...lol...I love the squash blossom on you with the cardigan...looks fantastic...DW Thanks sugar plum! When you first put it on, it may seem like too much, but I think it takes away from my not so small tummy. I'm not very busty, but I don't think it would matter because of where the drapes fall. The... Continue Reading

Re: Double Star Ring

In Carolyn Pollack 1431575687.943

DW - trying to copy this . . not working so well - pic of my "Montana Sky" TP cardie . . love the colors and goes nicely with my AW mini squash. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1011
1 2 3 4 ...1011Next