New Holiday Decor
15 Members and 16666 Guests Online

jugtown's Activity

Re: A263972 the tsv hoodie 'as is'

In Lori Goldstein 1413604635.07

On 10/17/2014 cottage hill said: My black hoodie arrived today with an original hang tag on ... it looks pristine. I used to purchase new items that were "returns" in less-than-favorable condition. This AS IS was my first one ever purchased. Did everyone else have a hang tag on theirs....just curious? Would love to buy more if restocked, but afraid due to possibility of receiving one laundered and machine dried. Thanks Ibb for the "heads-up." Yes, my blue "as is" has a hang tag, and looks very nice! Continue Reading

In Lori Goldstein 1413506566.907

Well, I received my blue "as is" and it's beautiful . . yay! I'll be watching for those bargains from now on! Continue Reading

Re: Is Carolyn Pollack starting to lacquer her pieces?

In Carolyn Pollack 1413506437.923

Hi dep - it was either Lawrence or his twin, Luis - they're wonderful! So glad he was able to give more info on their processes. I hope you can get another one soon! Continue Reading

In Lori Goldstein 1413491069.927

On 10/16/2014 ibb38 said: On 10/14/2014 mollysmama said: My husband never really comments much on what I wear, other than to say I look cute, or whatever, but he really liked this hoodie!! Several times he commented on how much he liked the way it looked and how soft it is!! I just may go back and order every color! I sized down a size but if I wanted to wear something under it, I'd order my regular size. No lumps. No bumps. I got the hoodie yesterday- and it's SUPER soft. It's so soft, I thought it might have been washed & machine dried - but I didn't smell any laundry soap. I checked t... Continue Reading

Re: Flattering??? Don't think so!!!

In Fashion Talk 1413416379.743

Didn't realize there were so many professional stylists here at the forums. And I wouldn't knock something unless I tried it. One more thing - some butts need to be covered up. Don't think because it's not covered, it looks good. Continue Reading

Re: Flattering??? Don't think so!!!

In Fashion Talk 1413412364.647

I have it in the olive, and I like it. It's really just like a normal hoodie with the back slightly longer . . it's very flattering . . on me any way. I like butt coverage - not that I'm huge, but I wear jeggings and this looks cute with a tank underneath. The material is not as thick as I'd like, but it's comfy. Continue Reading

In Lori Goldstein 1413338039.14

Someone canceled their blue . . Y E S !!! Continue Reading

In Lori Goldstein 1413333914.357

On 10/14/2014 sjinoc said: Please help....my usual size is 1x but in LOGO all my tops are either XL or L. I am very busty and have bigger arms. So for those of you that have this should I order my actual 1x size or my LOGO size?? Thanks! Get your usual LOGO size . . I found these to be just right - so comfy, but not oversized. Continue Reading

In Lori Goldstein 1413333794.84

Holy cr.p . . I wasn't fast enough and lost out on the blue lol! I ordered the cider instead. I have it in black and burgundy and I LOVE them! My only issue is with the seam next to the zipper - it sticks out if you leave it unzipped - I wish she'd sew the seams down. Otherwise, I'm living in these suckas! Thanks for the tip! Continue Reading

Re: Is Carolyn Pollack starting to lacquer her pieces?

In Carolyn Pollack 1413298902.507

They may even send a replacement cuff . . not every piece can be perfect, and this one may have slipped through the cracks. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 984
1 2 3 4 ...984Next