The Joy of Christmas
6 Members and 6835 Guests Online

jugtown's Activity

Re: New Ring

In Carolyn Pollack 1411000319.377

Congrats on that pretty ring, Krimpette! I like the swirly accents. I'm really into her American West pieces, but it looks like there won't be a show until after Christmas . . fooey. In the meanwhile, I'll look forward to the upcoming CP shows. Enjoy your new ring! Continue Reading

Re: Turquoise Lovers

In Jewelry Talk 1410999990.88

Kachina - Hi . . how ya doin'? I love your rings . . especially the one on the thumb! Sanna . . wowie! That's a lot of SB . . absolutely gorgeous! Continue Reading

Re: 1928 Jewelry

In Jewelry Talk 1410712944.737

I bought some pieces 10-15 years ago . . they still look very nice! Continue Reading

Re: My Mother's QVC Estate

In Jewelry Talk 1410701597.503

Terrier - this was such a thoughtful reply . . great advice, and I'll try to remember it. So sorry you had to go through that experience, but it's really cool that you brought it to our attention - times like these are tough enough as it is and it's nice when someone takes the time to help. MomsQVCestate - so sorry for your loss, and well-wishes with your selling endeavors. Continue Reading

Re: J296658...Carolyn's apaptite ring.

In Carolyn Pollack 1410137986.263

Hi Kath . . happy for you too - I know you love the beads, and from what I remember, the enhancer is very pretty! I don't even see it any mo . . good thing you grabbed it woman. :D Continue Reading

Re: J296658...Carolyn's apaptite ring.

In Carolyn Pollack 1410127457.347

MIL - I agree - I too usually like my rings to be at least an inch, but between the beautiful stone and gorgeous silverwork, I'd say go for it! I have an apatite ring already, and an enhancer with turq and apatite that I love. Only thing I bought this round was the cool SB "x" ring. Congrats again, NeverE! Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1409974377.123

Lol . . I'm still learning about photobucket too . . playing here and there to try and figure things out, but you're doing great with the pics! Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1409973753.083

Wow . . when did you get that turq necklace? I remember that one - it also came in "multi stones", which was pretty too, but I like the all turquoise mo betta . . niiiiiice! Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1409973243.493

On 9/5/2014 Haca said: Hi everyone, sorry about the enormous file. Still having trouble with photobucket. This is an old pendant I've had for a long time. Don't know the provenance of the turquoise but it is a single cab, set in sterling with blue topaz and kashi pearl. It's big and I often wear it on a sterling collar. (Tried to be artistic and draped it over driftwood, lol.) Oh it's absolutely beautiful, Haca! I can just see it on a nice silver collar . . I bet you look fabulous wearing it, and I love how you photographed it . . nice job! I bet it would look nice on pearls too? Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1409960685.427

Thank you sincerely, Kachina, for at least trying to explain that there IS a difference between junky trinkets and sterling silver jewelry with REAL gemstones. That one is full of herself and it doesn't seem to matter what you say . . she'll move on to some other happy forum and squat her silly statements on them. I'm sorry, but I can take so much of these so-called know-it-all hypocrites! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 977
1 2 3 4 ...977Next