Guaranteed Delivery
62 Members and 16655 Guests Online

jugtown's Activity

Re: Southwestern jewelry

In Jewelry Talk 1418579736.36

Congrats Sharke . . I bet it's a beauty! Could not find it with your item number though - what style is it - cluster, single stone . . would love to see it! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Continue Reading

Re: If a Carolyn Pollack ring comes UPS . . .

In Carolyn Pollack 1418492810.243

Meant to also say . . not sure what you mean by "test" ring, but anything I've gotten from CPJ (through QVC or not) has been nice and as-expected. Continue Reading

Re: If a Carolyn Pollack ring comes UPS . . .

In Carolyn Pollack 1418492644.113

I find that when the only option is UPS, it usually does mean it's shipping directly from CPJ, and unfortunately . . it takes about a week or so to arrive. When you order directly from CPJ though, they ship it first class and it arrives in 2 to 3 days. Congrats on the new ring! Continue Reading

Re: So nice of QVC to raise prices just in time for EP days and the holidays . .

In Carolyn Pollack 1417977002.943

On 12/7/2014 kathoderay said: On 12/7/2014 luvtoshopathome said: Wow, Easy Pays for 3 days! Maybe they should look at their competition. Their prices and shipping charges are now outrageous. They send out returned defective items and then not refunding return label fees, even when you call and they tell you they definitely will. Hosts announcing items have sold out, when they haven't. Oh and try calling the President's Office with a problem, ALWAYS getting their answering machine (they never answer) and then they don't always return calls. CS reps have been nasty and uncaring lately. My opini... Continue Reading

Re: So nice of QVC to raise prices just in time for EP days and the holidays . .

In Carolyn Pollack 1417890801.573

On 12/6/2014 Bird mama said: Juggie - I happened to catch an old video for a Denim & Co top that was scheduled for presentation on Tuesday's morning show. It was one of the few that still had price and S/H on it. The top was 37.50 with 6.22 S/H before and on Tuesday had gone up to 39.00 with 6.72 S/H. My point is - I think the Q is doing it with lots of merchandise. Still don't make it right though. Hi Bird - this is why when I add an item to my wish list - I put the current price in the "comment" section (with the date even lol). So from time to time, I compare it to the current pric... Continue Reading

Re: New "X" ring from Carolyn Pollack

In Carolyn Pollack 1417890144.4

On 12/5/2014 kachina624 said: On 12/5/2014 jugtown said: I have the SB version (J318588) and it is stunning . . it actually glows! I'm pretty bummed though, as it is so big - it falls off my finger. I'm hoping to hold on to it until they re-stock . . otherwise, I'll have to return it. Really wish they didn't say it was true-to-size. :( BTW . . you should order a whole size down IMHO. I wonder if they sent you the wrong size, Jugsie? I ordered the size I always wear on my index finger, which is where I wanted to wear this one. It's perfect. It's possible, but Weeg had the same issue and a few... Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1417889857.16

BQ - it's ridic - you'd think they'd give more breaks, not hikes - especially since there have been no (CP/AW) shows for a while and won't be back 'til after the holidays. Continue Reading

So nice of QVC to raise prices just in time for EP days and the holidays . .

Last Reply by pickybynature 1418203431.437 | Started by jugtown in Carolyn Pollack

. . so shady . . Merry Christmas to you too! In the meanwhile, I'll enjoy the season and be thankful for wonderful family and friends. Hugs to all the CP/AW sistas! Continue Reading

Re: New "X" ring from Carolyn Pollack

In Carolyn Pollack 1417792192.563

I have the SB version (J318588) and it is stunning . . it actually glows! I'm pretty bummed though, as it is so big - it falls off my finger. I'm hoping to hold on to it until they re-stock . . otherwise, I'll have to return it. Really wish they didn't say it was true-to-size. :( BTW . . you should order a whole size down IMHO. Continue Reading

Re: Leggings

In Lori Goldstein 1417722984.503

I also loooove Vera Wang's leggings . . have almost every style. My only issue is that I'm thick waisted with thinner legs, so in order for the waist to fit and be comfy, I go up a size. So the legs are a little looser than I'd like. I'm also only 5'3" so then run a little long. I've tried so many brands though, and these are the nicest and at a great price . . especially with Kohl's coupons. :D Continue Reading

Page 1 of 986
1 2 3 4 ...986Next