Spring & Summer Beauty
48 Members and 11978 Guests Online

Pixie Jo's Activity

Re: Why Can't QVC Have Hosts Wear What They Sell?

In Fashion Talk 1362174700.16

I definitely disagree with the hosts having to wear what they sell. If I was hosting a Denim & Co. show, I would look absolutely ridiculous! The clothes are way too big for me. At some point, it is counterproductive. And what if there are several designers on during the same 3 or 4 hours that a host is hosting? She turns into a model. Also, why impose that limitation on the women hosts, and not the men? I know QVC doesn't have men's clothes, but... Continue Reading

Re: O/T The bachelor - tonight

In Beauty Banter 1361298760.103

My thought is: how could he be making a mistake when there are two "for sure's" ahead of the girl that he is letting go? The dilemma is between who ends up in third or fourth place. I don't see how he can think he is making a mistake. It is hard to imagine being "in love" with many people. I could meet 500 guys and narrow them down very, very quickly! Continue Reading

Re: Round Two of the NFL PLayoffs!!!

In Sports 1358105901.373

On 1/12/2013 dee88junior said: RAVENS WIN! RAVENS WIN! RAVENS WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!! That was one of the best play-off games I've ever seen. Oddly enough, I was pulling for the Ravens. It's odd because I'm a Steeler fan. With the Steelers out, I can just enjoy these last few games. Continue Reading

Re: Those of you who had acne-prone/oily skin in your 20s, how long until you stopped breaking out?

In Beauty Banter 1357401289.76

I've had breakouts from age 26 to about 48. I'm 49 now. It's never been horrific, more like one that would last a month, then another... I have been treated for it, but OTC meds worked as well or better. Continue Reading

Re: Hair - Anyone gone from very long hair to very short hair and been tremendously happy?

In Beauty Banter 1357400860.487

My hair has been both short and long as a kid, and short and long as an adult. I am 49 with good hair - lots of it with a wave, so it can be straightened or curled. I just had 8 inches lopped off about 2 months ago; I also went very blonde. My hair was getting too long and heavy to hold a curl all day anymore. I style with hot curlers. No doubt, my hair is not as plush on the top. I am happy that my hair is doing what I want it to do now. I love long hair, but had come to the realization that it was beginning not to work for me any more. I am thankful for the way it looks now. Continue Reading

Re: Eye Lid and Under Eye Moisturizer Sugguestions?

In Beauty Banter 1357268344.017

You're in good company. I am 49 also and am having the exact same problem. I miss my perfect 25-year-old skin! Thanks for the post... I'm just reading, not suggesting anything because I'm still searching. Continue Reading

Re: ?*# Kim K Pregnant ?*#

In Viewpoints 1357268012.75

Nothing about them or their lifestyle appeals to me in the least. Continue Reading

Re: Gem Day!

In Jewelry Talk 1357255042.12

'Bout time for a Gem Day, QVC! You used to have them all the time. I miss the old QVC, but my wallet doesn't. Continue Reading

Re: Can't Watch The Affinity Show

In Jewelry Talk 1357254833.59

I heard it before I saw it, and I couldn't even figure out who it was! QVC needs to call in replacements when a host loses his/her voice. It is very difficult to listen to. I'm glad it happened on the Affinity show since it's one of my least favs. Continue Reading

Re: Headache/Migraine for 4 days, please give advice on what works for you!

In Health & Fitness 1357254695.143

My doc prescribes Fioricet for me, and it stops my early morning migraines in their tracks! Love it! I hope you feel better soon! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 321
1 2 3 4 ...321Next