Labor Day Weekend Clearance
19 Members and 8649 Guests Online

knittybitty's Activity

Newest neuropeptide cream reviews

Last Reply by shoekitty 1399947807.177 | Started by knittybitty in Perricone MD

Hi ladies! I'm wondering if any of you can post your reviews about the newest neuropeptide cream(brown tube), released in March? I'm not sure if I like it or not. I love the scent. I like the way it feels. Results, nothing that I notice yet, but I don't judge for a while. But the reason I'm not liking it is that even though I squeeze, shake, twist the tube before I open it, the oil comes out first. I have tried storing it on its cap and tube end down. It makes no difference. Is anyone else having this trouble? I don't like having to watch for drips. It could be important ingredients... Continue Reading

Re: Laura Weathers No Bake Oatmeal Energy Bars

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1396300064.497

I have 2 pans of these chilling in the fridge right now. Hope they're good! Continue Reading

Re: Muppets????

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1394996617.607

I thought it would be corny, but we just loved it. Bravo QVC! Well done David and Mary! The Swedish chef was hilarious. Continue Reading

Re: Who doesnt own "THE Cuff"?

In Judith Ripka 1393027514.827

On 2/21/2014 BGDC said: In honor of this thread, I took mine out and wore it today with my blue agate Monaco (square version) and they looked beautiful together. I like that it looks substantial w/o putting anything next to it at all, although I am sure that it layers well with everything. In typing this response, I just noticed that the word "beautiful" has 3 vowels in a row. How many other words do you think have that? Quite unusual! This is one "the cuff" wearing observant little Ripkanista!!! lol! I'm sure YOU looked beautiful wearing it, BGDC!!!! I have one coming home to me. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1392910861.49

Thanks, ladies!!!!! I think I will re-order. It's worth a shot! It's just that my wish list is so very long right now, that I'm prioritizing, lol. Last time I ordered it, I had a baby, so my jewelry tastes have changed. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1392910676.01

On 2/20/2014 JanDoll said: I have it and 2 of the little sister cuffs and I love and wear them all! They are very classy & classic! I highly recommend.......!! JanDoll, thanks for that response. I am asking, because a few years ago, I ordered THE cuff, and I sent it back. It just didn't suit my taste at the time, but my taste with Ripka since then has gotten bigger and bolder, lol. I seem to really be drawn to it now. I own 2 lil sis cuffs as well, and I wear those all the time. The Big one is on clearance again, and I was thinking about re-ordering. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1392910468.477

On 2/19/2014 WhateverLolaWants said: Wondering why you're asking, knittybitty? Do YOU own it? Do you want to own it? Are you just gambling on how many times it can retire before you'll order it? Just curious. I'll tell you, I own it as well as the Lil' Sis, but I wear "The Cuff" much more often. Lola, maybe you didn't mean it, but your response to me seemed snarky. Did I take it wrong? Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1392871138.34

On 2/19/2014 ennui1 said: J144040? It's been retired before. I thought so. Think it will come back yet again? Continue Reading

Who doesnt own "THE Cuff"?

Last Reply by Shoppergal 1395525190.5 | Started by knittybitty in Judith Ripka

If not, why? Just curious. If you don't own the big cuff, do you own the Lil sis? Looks like it is being retired. Seems like it is mentioned on air every time Judith is on. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 40
1 2 3 4 ...40Next