Weekend Preview
179 Members and 11137 Guests Online

LisaG428's Activity

Re: Pressure Washing

In For the Home Talk 1405781060.637

Thanks so much for the responses! Continue Reading

Pressure Washing

Last Reply by JustMyThoughts2 1405822758.77 | Started by LisaG428 in For the Home Talk

I was hoping for some advice on pressure washing… I want to have my home, deck, shed and fence pressure washed. My home is about 3,200 square feet and the deck is about 300 square feet - I received an estimate of $700. I was really shocked but haven't had anything done like this in quite some time. I was really impressed with his reviews and how responsive he has been. Any thoughts out there? Continue Reading

Re: Help with concerns about bad breath....

In Beauty Banter 1396397995.98

The Tri Oral copycat is called SmartMouth, and you can find it at any drugstore and most grocery stores. It really works as long as you use it in the mornings and in the evenings consistently. Continue Reading

Re: Marlene Koch Eat What You Love Every Day

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1395594512.31

She actually provides several Splenda alternatives, such as Stevia, Agave Nectar, Honey and explains how to use those in the recipes. Continue Reading

Re: TSV Guest w/Rick Domeier--Same Girl Passed Out as Last Year?

In Q News 1383870869.94

I did't see it either, but the name, Cassie, sounds familiar. Did she have long, dark hair? Continue Reading

Re: PLEASE TALK ME INTO NOT WORRYING!

In Health & Fitness 1370479041.347

On 6/5/2013 smilealot said: LisaG428- thanks for the update! You were in the back of my mind all day (that is how worriers are).... Keep us posted and try to keep yourself calm (easier said than done)....I always felt I lived a charmed life until a few years ago although I worried about everything. Then , all on the same day, I found my mother dead, had a heart attack and found out I had to have open heart surgery all on the same day. On top of that, my children , now 12 and 9 were then 6 and 9. Since none of those three tragedies were things I had worried about, I learned that worrying is us... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1370470981.763

I can't begin to tell all of you how much your words of wisdom have helped me and how much I appreciate your taking the time to care. I was scheduled for the CT Scan but received a call this morning that the insurance company wouldn't authorize it without a Dimer test first to check my clotting. So, I had my blood taken and will know something tomorrow morning - love these insurance companies... Gracies Mom, praying for good scan results & sending hugs and good thoughts your way. Sending warm thoughts to everyone who took the time to sh... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1370392648.827

You all have no idea how much I appreciate your kind, compassionate replies - funny how many of us have a lot in common. I'll try to relax, take some of your wonderful advice and report back. Thanks again! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 9
1 2 3 4 ...9Next