TSV(R) Preview
21 Members and 7533 Guests Online

russiachinamommy's Activity

Re: Does anyone know what is in the next IT Cosmetics AD that is shipping next week from previous TSV?

In Beauty Banter 1355580313.977

thanks, ladies! I do wonder if they will send a different brush? I didn't have a use for the huge one that was in the kit....I didn't think I needed the concealer, but lately, summer bisque doesn't seem to be cutting it for me, unfortunately! Continue Reading

Does anyone know what is in the next IT Cosmetics AD that is shipping next week from previous TSV?

Last Reply by CAshopper2011 1355613414.41 | Started by russiachinamommy in Beauty Banter

Hi! I forgot I signed up for AD on the IT Cosmetics TSV that was back in June. I returned the original order and assumed that would cancel me. I got a notice that the next AD will be shipping next week, and I can't seem to find anywhere what all is in the kit. It gives me the option to edit or cancel, but when I click on the item number or try to enter it in the search, nothing. Thanks for any insight you might have!!!! Continue Reading

Re: bareMinerals Ready Liner Shadow Duo TSV

In bareMinerals 1353080663.16

I have this same questions! Love the colors, but they were up in the crease of my eyes within 2 hours of applying. So I will need to try it wet and see how that works. Continue Reading

Re: Tarte Foundation for oily skin?

In Beauty Banter 1352857244.537

thanks, Kat- I have never tried anything from Clarins!!! Continue Reading

Tarte Foundation for oily skin?

Last Reply by babyb 1352905081.67 | Started by russiachinamommy in Beauty Banter

Hi Ladies!! I just watched the video online of the presentation of the Tarte Amazonian Clay liquid foundation with the brush. I am seriously considering trying this.....my skin is being weird and staying extra oily even into the cold weather months. I typically use BE Matte and several otehr powder foundations, and hve also been using Lancome Tiente D'Idole, but I am just so greasy with it all lately! Any thoughts you would have, if you use Tarte and have oily skin, or any other recommendations? Still on the hunt for my HG foundation. I am 40, light-medium and tend to break out if something ... Continue Reading

Re: Ginger Sparkle at The Body Shop?

In Beauty Banter 1351698991.527

thank you so much, ladies!! I think I am going to give it a try! Makeup Addict...I have the Vinyard Peach body butter and I LOVE it. I got an email from body shop this morning with a code for a free mini chocolate body butter with purchase, it's code TREAT. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1351650451.8

make up addict, I wondered the same thing.....I like light ginger scents, I wish I had a body shop close to try it out. I love the body shop body butters and wonder if I should just give it a try. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1351649711.233

Thanks, Future!!!!! that is helpful! Continue Reading

Ginger Sparkle at The Body Shop?

Last Reply by crush 1351699373.28 | Started by russiachinamommy in Beauty Banter

Hi all- I was looking online today at The Body Shop and they have a line out for the season called Ginger Sparkle. It has a gingerbread man on it, but in the very few reviews I could find, posters said it did not smell like gingerbread. So I am wondering if this is something like Philosophy's Gingerbread Man? Has anyone smelled it? THANKS!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 4 ...6Next