The Joy of Christmas
127 Members and 15951 Guests Online

sun lover's Activity

Re: J269800 Judith Ripka Pink Opal Cabochon Ring???

In Judith Ripka 1400212373.863

Hi, I have this ring, earrings and clip on. I love the ring, the color is great. I do think the color may slightly very though. Continue Reading

Re: Lucky, Lucky April Birthstone Babies!

In Jewelry Talk, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1397340778.383

I just saw your Honora show. It was great! Nobody else could have pulled off a live show with Joel and Ralph the way you did. It was the fastest two hours ever. I loved, loved loved the show. You always do a fabulous job. Continue Reading

Re: ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE ON THE HIGH PRICES

In Judith Ripka 1395373565.893

Very well said. I fully agree with you. Thank-you for stating it so well. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Order the New Interchangeable Earrings in Clad or Sterling??

In Judith Ripka 1392161321.127

I received the sterling version today. They are not heavy. They are a little smaller than I envisioned, but do like them. I hope more charms are coming. Continue Reading

Re: Hoop, Hoop, Hooray!

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, TSV Talk 1381441921.773

First of all I want to tell you that I love your jewlery. I feel as if you are reading my mind. I have been thinking that I "need" a peridot ring and a pair of pink sapphire earrings. Well, last time you were on you had a new peridot stack ring and this time you have a new pair of pink sapphire earrings. I of course got them. I now have a few more must haves on my wish list. I was in New York for the first time this summer. When I found out I was going, I told my daughter that we had to go to Barney's for lunch and also go to Judith Ripka. I was able to get something from each of your... Continue Reading

Re: New Year, Many More New Designs!

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, TSV Talk 1360469397.283

I am just getting the last of my purchases from your last shows. I went a little crazy, got the TSV, sterling swirl earrings without the diamonique, pink opal ring and earrings and the heart charm pendant without stones for the new country link necklace. I do need another one of the charms now for the bracelet. They are all gorgeous. My suggestions for subsequent bangels to layer with the TSV: blue sapphire, ruby or garnet, emerald, pink sapphire, smokey topaz, blue topaz, white agate. Thank you again for designing pieces without diamonique!!! Waiting for your anniversary shows next month.... Continue Reading

Re: Rediscover Pearl Passion

In Jewelry Talk, Honora, TSV Talk 1349883250.167

I have many Honora pearl necklaces, earrings and bracelets. I also have all of the Honora pearl ornaments. Please make more ornaments, one suggestion is a candy cane. Judy Continue Reading

Re: Tell Me Your Wackiest Dream and New! New! New!

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, Hosts & Personalities 1341091027.823

Hi Judith, Your afternoon show was great! I got the new turquiose earrings and am on wait list for the matching cuff. They are fabulous, and thank you, thank you, thank you, for designing them without diamonique!! Will be watching the evening show. I always plan my day around your shows. My best to you and your family. Continue Reading

Re: Shhhh...I should not tell, but I will...

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, Hosts & Personalities 1334787594.53

Hi Judy, I am looking forward to seeing your new emerald pieces. One request I have is that instead of using diamonique as accent stones, use white sapphires. This of course would cause more damage to my credit card, but it would be worth it. Best regards to you and your family. Continue Reading

Re: Love is in the air

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, Hosts & Personalities 1328114735.75

Hi Judy, As always I am looking forward to your shows. You are the best, in many ways. I hope to see new pieces that do not incorporate diamonique. I know we are the minority, but there are fans of yours who would rather not have diamonique. I love your stories about your family. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2