TSV(R) Preview
144 Members and 15691 Guests Online

sun lover's Activity

Re: Judith's clearance items are on easy pay

In Judith Ripka 1412007969.05

Thank-you for the heads up! I got on wait list for one item I have had my eye on and got another. Love that easy pay!! Continue Reading

Re: Quick Delivery of TSV SB

In Judith Ripka 1409445084.13

I got an envelope today that was supposed to have the SB cuff in it. The pouch was empty!!! Now it is supposed to be delivered by the 8th. I was excited to see the envelope, then was shot down. Continue Reading

Re: Judith's TSV

In Judith Ripka 1409114636.62

Thanks equss. It is on 5 easy pays. I don't have one of these "upside down" cuffs, I hope it works for me, someone earlier said they don't fit right. I also read that they have to say if it is reconstituted. Continue Reading

Judith's TSV

Last Reply by sun lover 1409114636.767 | Started by sun lover in Judith Ripka

Just got the email!!! The TSV is a Sleeping Beauty turquoise cuff. It's coming my way. Continue Reading

Re: J269800 Judith Ripka Pink Opal Cabochon Ring???

In Judith Ripka 1400212373.863

Hi, I have this ring, earrings and clip on. I love the ring, the color is great. I do think the color may slightly very though. Continue Reading

Re: Lucky, Lucky April Birthstone Babies!

In Jewelry Talk, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1397340778.383

I just saw your Honora show. It was great! Nobody else could have pulled off a live show with Joel and Ralph the way you did. It was the fastest two hours ever. I loved, loved loved the show. You always do a fabulous job. Continue Reading

Re: ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE ON THE HIGH PRICES

In Judith Ripka 1395373565.893

Very well said. I fully agree with you. Thank-you for stating it so well. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Order the New Interchangeable Earrings in Clad or Sterling??

In Judith Ripka 1392161321.127

I received the sterling version today. They are not heavy. They are a little smaller than I envisioned, but do like them. I hope more charms are coming. Continue Reading

Re: Hoop, Hoop, Hooray!

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, TSV Talk 1381441921.773

First of all I want to tell you that I love your jewlery. I feel as if you are reading my mind. I have been thinking that I "need" a peridot ring and a pair of pink sapphire earrings. Well, last time you were on you had a new peridot stack ring and this time you have a new pair of pink sapphire earrings. I of course got them. I now have a few more must haves on my wish list. I was in New York for the first time this summer. When I found out I was going, I told my daughter that we had to go to Barney's for lunch and also go to Judith Ripka. I was able to get something from each of your... Continue Reading

Re: New Year, Many More New Designs!

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, TSV Talk 1360469397.283

I am just getting the last of my purchases from your last shows. I went a little crazy, got the TSV, sterling swirl earrings without the diamonique, pink opal ring and earrings and the heart charm pendant without stones for the new country link necklace. I do need another one of the charms now for the bracelet. They are all gorgeous. My suggestions for subsequent bangels to layer with the TSV: blue sapphire, ruby or garnet, emerald, pink sapphire, smokey topaz, blue topaz, white agate. Thank you again for designing pieces without diamonique!!! Waiting for your anniversary shows next month.... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2