104 Members and 19816 Guests Online

Buck-i-Nana's Activity

Re: Your Clothes are Killing Us (CNN article)

In Fashion Talk 1432475923.303

On 5/23/2015 Plaid Pants said: My solution? Go naked. Your birthday suit is 100% organic. Yup, 100% organic, American made, but dang....after 61 years, the permanent press is shot! Continue Reading

Re: Need a yummy Broccoli Salad recipe.

In Recipe Swap 1432438296.903

My family enjoys this. Amish Broccoli Salad 1 head broccoli, chopped 1 head cauliflower, chopped 1 cup mayonnaise 1 cup sour cream 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 pound bacon, fried and crumbled 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese Combine the chopped broccoli and cauliflower in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, and salt to make a creamy dressing. Add the dressing to the broccoli–cauliflower mix, stirring to evenly coat the vegetables. Stir in the bacon and the cheese, reserving a small amount to sprinkle on top of the salad just before s... Continue Reading

Re: Woman Power! 20 Hollywood Women & Their Contributions

In Viewpoints 1432387261.113

Katherine Heigl is a very active dog rescuer. That makes her tops in my book. Continue Reading

Re: How Many People Are Needed to Remove an Inappropriate Review?

In Linea 1431816148.9

On 5/16/2015 JustJazzmom said: On 5/16/2015 Kachina624 said: On 5/16/2015 K9buddy said: The review might not be helpful to some (actually, I think the reviewer made a good point about the bottom getting dirty), but it's hardly "inappropriate". I can't believe even the Linea Clique would complain about something so petty. There is no way that review violates standards. <h2>Tips for Writing a Review</h2> Use the product before reviewing it Focus on the product's features and be specific Avoid timely information such as price and promotional details Avoid information about other c... Continue Reading

Re: No more Malibu Pilates on HSN??

In Health & Fitness 1431644358.977

On 5/14/2015 dionline said: On 5/13/2015 Buck-i-Nana said: They have that other chair gym they've been selling. Has about the same footprint as the malibu pilates. Have you looked at it? I thought they had another chair option so I did a search for Pilates Chair but it came up empty. Tinkerbl44, I will check the Q's choice next. Thank you!! It's called "Chair Gym" it's not a pilates system. The Pilates sold here is a long platform that doesn't stow away very easily, so if space is a problem for you, I don't think you'll like it. Continue Reading

Re: No more Malibu Pilates on HSN??

In Health & Fitness 1431569982.977

They have that other chair gym they've been selling. Has about the same footprint as the malibu pilates. Have you looked at it? Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother is in your pocket/purse

In Viewpoints 1431536017.693

From the article, it appears that it was her personal phone the app was installed on, not a company provided phone. Her bosses comments about her speeding and such, on her own time, was just creepy IMHO and verging on voyeurism! I worked for the DoD and we were advised to NEVER use government provided computers or other electronic devices for personal use. Anything put on a government, or company owned, device becomes the property of the government or company. My kids all have company provided phones. Despite being told they could use them as their personal devices as well as company busin... Continue Reading

Re: iCoffee single serve coffee maker

In Coffee Talk 1431527865.98

On 5/12/2015 willdob3 said: On 5/11/2015 Buck-i-Nana said: On 5/10/2015 willdob3 said: I got one! It is ready to brew the first cup in the morning. I'm hoping 8 oz makes a decent cup. Those of you that have one - how many ounces do you use for the strength coffee you like? I vary my brew strength based on the coffee or k-cup I'm using. I usually start my first time with a k-cup or ground coffee set to the 8 oz. Then, if necessary, I take it down in .5 ounce increments. The brew over ice options, I always brew lower than recommended to get the coffee taste I want even after the ice has melted... Continue Reading

Re: Don't pick up after your dog?

In Viewpoints 1431473736.88

Well Melfie/NoelSeven - Now I'm starting to wonder if you are one in the same? You seem to answer interchangeably in these long strings of quoted posts, and seriously, it's bizarre. Continue Reading

Re: Don't pick up after your dog?

In Viewpoints 1431472982.39

On 5/12/2015 NoelSeven said: On 5/12/2015 Buck-i-Nana said: On 5/12/2015 melfie said: On 5/12/2015 Buck-i-Nana said: On 5/12/2015 melfie said:Oh not silly at all. You condemn biodegradable bags in your post. As far as I know poop bags don't carry diseases that can be transmitted to humans. So it isn't equally as bad or worse. And your final 2 questions are ridiculous. You are the one who brought up the, may I say of lack of a better word, insincerity of biodegradable bags. My answer, as I have been stating all along in about a dozen posts in this thread, is to pick up your dog's poop. Thus th... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 713
1 2 3 4 ...713Next