Weekend Preview
75 Members and 10629 Guests Online

Buck-i-Nana's Activity

Re: Did anyone hear Jane Treacy's Christmas gift suggestion with the Clark's shoes ?

In Clarks 1414114808.873

Just wondering if QVC viewers who feel free to suggest that a Q host should retire or be fired should perhaps retire from being a QVC viewer? Continue Reading

Re: This Doggie Doesn't Like the Dog Catcher!!

In Viewpoints 1414108668.763

Too cute. Like teaching kids not to take candy from strangers :) Continue Reading

Re: "Blue Jeans" boots

In Fashion Talk 1414104568.22

On 10/23/2014 pineyriver said: Buck-i-Nana, I received these Sporto boots last week. They are pretty, and seem to be well made. They are roomy, but with thick socks they fit great. What color did you get? I got the blue with the brown buckle and love them. I've had such good luck with Sporto and these seem to be as well made as all the others I've been acquiring through the years. Continue Reading

Re: Kids from poorer neighborhoods keep coming to trick-or-treat in mine. Do I have to give them candy

In Viewpoints 1414094519.147

One of my granddaughters is very tall for her age. She was 13 last year, but 5'9" tall. One lady scolded her telling her she was too old to trick or treat and refused to give her a treat, just handing out treats to her younger brother and sisters. When she came home, she was so upset and said she was never going trick or treating again. I told her to ignore her, that she'd just encountered the wi-cked witch of the east. I don't understand people being so mean to kids. My one dog LOVED Halloween. He let me dress him up as a giant black spider (he was a giant Lab) and he helped me hand o... Continue Reading

Re: Suggestions for Christmas Tree Decorations

In For the Home Talk 1414093067.353

You can also insert sprigs of Baby's Breath and dried roses. Continue Reading

Re: Sporto suede slippers on HSN

In Fashion Talk 1414092752.487

Mine arrived yesterday and I'm in HEAVEN! The are fabulous. Depending on the cut of a shoe or boot, I'm either an 8 or 8 1/2. I bought the medium and they are a perfect fit leaving about 1/2" at the heel. They stay on my foot perfectly as I walk. I think if I'd gone up to the large, I would have been walking out of them which I hate. Continue Reading

Re: HSN concierge microfleece sheets (348-711)

In For the Home Talk 1414092508.943

On 10/23/2014 LipstickDiva said: On 10/23/2014 misspammie said: On 10/23/2014 Buck-i-Nana said: I got mine a few days ago and have posted on a couple of Malden Mills threads about them. HATE THEM. They feel nothing like my Malden Mills sheets and more like the material you find in cheap Christmas stockings and Santa hats. They don't feel like they'd breathe at all, which would make them extremely hot. I didn't even take mine out of the plastic packaging after feeling them. They're already on their way back to HSN. totally O/T,,,Buck-i does your name have anything to do with that song from ... Continue Reading

Re: HSN concierge microfleece sheets (348-711)

In For the Home Talk 1414092415.61

On 10/23/2014 misspammie said: On 10/23/2014 Buck-i-Nana said: I got mine a few days ago and have posted on a couple of Malden Mills threads about them. HATE THEM. They feel nothing like my Malden Mills sheets and more like the material you find in cheap Christmas stockings and Santa hats. They don't feel like they'd breathe at all, which would make them extremely hot. I didn't even take mine out of the plastic packaging after feeling them. They're already on their way back to HSN. totally O/T,,,Buck-i does your name have anything to do with that song from Color Purple?? when I see your na... Continue Reading

Re: Kids from poorer neighborhoods keep coming to trick-or-treat in mine. Do I have to give them candy

In Viewpoints 1414092174.027

On 10/23/2014 minkbunny said: I love her answer and totally agree. Be grateful that you have the means, for one night, to help others have a brighter day. O/T sorta. My son in law is from a different region of the world. He was at our house on Halloween one night and I asked him to help give out the candy. He said, So, let's see. People come to your door and ask you to give them food? I said, Yeah, pretty much. He said, In our country that would be called begging. We call it "Beggar's Night" here in SW Ohio. to Prudence for her response. Either give or don't give, picking out who to giv... Continue Reading

Re: Suggestions for Christmas Tree Decorations

In For the Home Talk 1414091903.143

I think either would be nice. I do one natural tree and I use twisted grapevine that I wrap onto the tree like garland. I push some berry clusters into the spaces and place a few bird's nests with birds onto some of the branches. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 640
1 2 3 4 ...640Next