Better Than Black Friday
94 Members and 16778 Guests Online

Buck-i-Nana's Activity

Re: If you bought the Keurig 2.0 TSV you spent way too much! Me too!

In TSV Talk 1417134161.217

Sam's is a membership club. Even Walmart won't match Sam's Club pricing. The 2.0 uses a different brewing technology than the original Keurig. It brews with the same technology introduce in the Vue (which is now discontinued, replaced by the 2.0). I had an original Keurig and upgraded to a Vue and the improvement in the taste is significant IMHO. Continue Reading

Re: this is stupid

In Viewpoints 1417044137.353

A definite Darwin Award winner. Sadly, the animal if not already killed for killing him, will be hunted and killed. Continue Reading

Re: She just loves it...

In Viewpoints 1416874938.387

On 11/24/2014 mstyrion 1 said: On 11/24/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said: She'll no doubt be glad to get away from all the people who have nothing better to do than criticize her every move. Continue Reading

Re: Apply products don't "just work"

In Electronics Talk 1416874676.497

On 11/24/2014 Etoile308 said: Perhaps it's just me, but when I have a question about my Apple products I go to an Apple or computer related message board...and not a shopping channel's. I've also found Apple and iTunes to have excellent customer support. Never heard of anything purchased that can't found. At the risk of being snapped at, have you checked your iTunes items purchased? If it's not there, contact them. We have some very apple savvy folks on this forum, and has proven to be a valuable resource for apple help and hints. The OP apologized for her snapping, and I'm sure most folks w... Continue Reading

Re: Apply products don't "just work"

In Electronics Talk 1416872889.957

On 11/24/2014 glb613 said: On 11/24/2014 dancingwoman said: Gail..was the book in mp3 format?...If so and if you had it on your mac too...this might work...I have Amazon Music on my computer...and I can manually find the mp3s on my computer...import them to the amazon music site then they will download to the amazon music app on my ipad. I do this with library audiobooks that I think I'll be needing more then the 21 days allotted if I'm traveling..I hope I explained that right..If you delete anything from Amazon Music on the computer it will delete them forever...DW No, it wasn't. I sent a c... Continue Reading

Re: Callie North of HSN

In Beauty Banter 1416792116.49

I used to like Callie, then I watched her presentation on a mattress set where she told the story about a friend who spent the night and who started her "cycle" during the night and made a mess on the mattress. That did it for me. Haven't been able to watch her since. Continue Reading

Re: OS X Yosemite problems? or is it my computer?

In Electronics Talk 1416616831.22

On 11/21/2014 Lynnj said: On 11/21/2014 Lynnj said: On 11/21/2014 Buck-i-Nana said: I have a 2010 macbook pro and I HATE Yosemite. I haven't had the screen distortion, but that spinning pinwheel is pretty much a constant. Never ever had a problem with my mac, and have bragged about the stability of their upgrades...until now. I am running 10.10.1 and it has not resolved the pinwheel and slow screen painting. Have you done a restart since you updated? Some people leave their computer on and plugged in all of the time, so just asking because I don't know your habits. If you haven't restarted, ... Continue Reading

Re: OS X Yosemite problems? or is it my computer?

In Electronics Talk 1416613349.27

I have a 2010 macbook pro and I HATE Yosemite. I haven't had the screen distortion, but that spinning pinwheel is pretty much a constant. Never ever had a problem with my mac, and have bragged about the stability of their upgrades...until now. I am running 10.10.1 and it has not resolved the pinwheel and slow screen painting. Continue Reading

Re: David wine tasting

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416509456.76

On 11/20/2014 BonnieBelle said: After reading this thread, I checked out a video of Rick doing a wine presentation and both Rick and the wine guy hold the glass by the stem. It looks much more normal, and they are both big guys with big hands and you can still see the wine in the glass for presentation. I just had to check. I don't watch wine presentations and don't care how they hold the wine glass. What is your deal about trying to dispute the big hands aspect of this? What difference does it make, seriously. As I posted, my hubby was a big guy and preferred to hold his stemware the same ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 652
1 2 3 4 ...652Next