TSV(R) Preview
150 Members and 12974 Guests Online

Buck-i-Nana's Activity

Re: Funerals, for the living or the deceased?

In Viewpoints 1410899634.25

I don't want others to remember my death, I want them to remember and celebrate my LIFE. I want to funeral or ceremony. I want friends and family to gather if they wish to and raise a glass (or 2 or 3) and share their favorite stories. I want laughter to replace tears. Continue Reading

Re: H-200931 kringle Express Holiday Character

In For the Home Talk 1410895217.273

Man, you must watch a LOT of QVC!!! You seem to have comments on just about every program. Continue Reading

Re: Alert to "Fashionistas"

In Fashion Talk 1410894879.487

On 9/16/2014 LipstickDiva said: I'm just glad I'm in Ohio. Don't get to comfy. All you have to do is head southwest and you'll find me in my mom jeans, mom shoes and oversized Ohio State hoodie... Continue Reading

Re: Ban the Mom Heel!

In Fashion Talk 1410809137.337

On 9/14/2014 sidsmom said: On 9/14/2014 WillEscapeCAsoon said: Gee, here's a thought. How about we wear what is good for the overall health of a foot and walking in comfort and forget about the pressure society puts on us to wear heals and end up with some messed up feet? ITA!!! My sister spent a year over in Holland during high school. She & I have inherited bad feet. While over in Holland, she wore a updated version of the wooden clog (clogs that have wooden soles w/ strong arch support)...style that is virtually the same today as 30 yrs ago. She said her feet never felt better in her ... Continue Reading

Re: I'm tempted by the Joy Mangano TS bedding. . .

In For the Home Talk 1410664215.47

I bought this a few years back, and first time out it was wonderful. BIG drawback is unless you can line dry, getting the one-piece sheet system dried is a nightmare as it ends up in a big wad in the dryer. You have to pull it out, unwad it, put it back and dry some more and repeat unwadding and drying. As a result, yes, I had a big wrinkled mess, so if that's an issue for you, you won't be happy. Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Robertson

In Fashion Talk 1410663463.433

On 9/13/2014 tough_kitty said: No problem. The skirt is still available in some sizes..... and yes, you gotta order fast when it's on her show...everything pretty much sold out! I always knew I was ahead of my time. Back in the 60s I had to sew a skirt in home-ec class and it turned out like the one Lisa is wearing. I got a D on it!!! Not fair! Continue Reading

Re: Jill is snippy!

In Dooney & Bourke 1410634972.793

On 9/13/2014 edgyangel said: On 9/13/2014 Buck-i-Nana said: Here's an interesting thought. QVC has host with many different personality and styles. You know why? Because everyone is different in the types of personalities and hosts they like. There's more than one D&B show today, watch the show with the host you like and realize that for many, that host is Jill! Umm, I said everyone likes different personalities in about 4 different posts. Here's a thought- read the actual posts before responding. Here's a thought in return, you don't HAVE to pick at a host that you don't like. You don't... Continue Reading

Re: Jill is snippy!

In Dooney & Bourke 1410633774.223

Here's an interesting thought. QVC has host with many different personality and styles. You know why? Because everyone is different in the types of personalities and hosts they like. There's more than one D&B show today, watch the show with the host you like and realize that for many, that host is Jill! Continue Reading

Re: IMAN TS-Sept 12th: Slip into Slim Stretch Denim Pants Fall Colors!!!

In Fashion Talk 1410463808.03

I can never make a decision to purchase based on the photos on HSN. They photoshop so much that often the item looks nothing like it does when the models actually wear them in the programming. Guess I'll be watching tonight at midnight! Continue Reading

Re: OMG THE KORRES REP ON THE SOUTHERN CHANNEL

In Beauty Banter 1410431013.047

Now I've heard it all. Caught just a few minutes of the Korres presentation this morning with Shannon (NOT my favorite host on HSN) and they were talking about this being a "collectable" Korres collection? Seriously? Collectible? Shannon even said it as she mentioned she collects comic books! OMG. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 621
1 2 3 4 ...621Next