March Mania Ends Today
128 Members and 19315 Guests Online

Buck-i-Nana's Activity

Re: Pat's Black top

In Fashion Talk 1427773369.823

A262713 Dennis Basso Continue Reading

Re: We moved and it's a beautiful day

In Viewpoints 1427644659.107

Congrats Ford. Enjoy the sun, the peace and the beauty out the windows. A change of location can work magic. Don't push yourself to get everything unpacked, just do it a bit at a time and enjoy the journey of transforming your new place into your home. Continue Reading

Re: QVC changing

In Viewpoints 1427643787.687

In the early days of QVC I rarely bought. I was never interested in collectible dolls, lladro, capodimonte or other expensive items to sit and gather dust and live in fear that one of my kids or pets would break them. Most of the jewelry they offered, while being a good price, was still too expensive for my budget. I bought 1 gold rope necklace, but most of what I did buy was Mojave Magic make-up and tried a couple of Tova items. Oh, I did buy during the Irish programs. Continue Reading

Re: The before-and-after Wen pictures...

In Beauty Banter 1427587739.453

On 3/28/2015 polar said: Chaz always has greasy dirty looking hair. Not attractive. He needs a shower. Nonsense. This stinky post of yours could sure use a shower though. Has nothing to do with the intention of this thread either. Accusations were leveled at Chaz, and not a single Chaz basher here has the moral center to admit that it's not just Chaz, but their beloved Nick as well.... What a sad sad bunch of bashers. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427586499.68

I think I'm hearing crickets chirping! Continue Reading

Re: Earth Hour

In Viewpoints 1427586436.123

I conserve 24/7/365 for both the planet, my grandchildren's future and my budget. I would love to see my area participate in this and despite the cold I would go outside and be able to enjoy stargazing! I'll be shutting down for the hour. It's cold here, but the temps in my house don't fall that fast that it would even require much to bring the temp back up if necessary. Continue Reading

Re: Oh, Puleeeze

In Viewpoints 1427585994.623

On 3/28/2015 hennypenny said: Buck, I am laughing too. But just you wait 'til you hear this phrase repeated over and over. I won't hear it over and over. I shop QVC on-line only. Once in a while, if I know something new is being introduced and I want to see it shown and demonstrated and it's something I think might sell out, I tune in. Not long enough to get burned out on phrases or host/vendor quirks. Besides, for whatever reason, I'm an easy mark, so I don't watch so I can't be convinced that I can't live without whatever they're selling. I did enjoy my nap though... Continue Reading

Re: My Personal Solution to Hair Loss

In Beauty Banter 1427585519.3

Glad you found your answer. Low iron can also contribute to hair loss - adding more dark green veggies like broccoli and/or kale can turn things around. Continue Reading

Re: Oh, Puleeeze

In Viewpoints 1427560417.53

Well, this is a devastating development! I don't think I can face the rest of my day knowing that QVC is using such an awful phrase! Guess I'll have to go back to bed and pull the covers over my head. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427560169.01

On 3/28/2015 BellaCarro said: On 3/27/2015 Buck-i-Nana said: On 3/27/2015 Katharita said: On 3/27/2015 Buck-i-Nana said: And still nada? nada....surprised? I guess the Wen users don't feel the need to bash another line. Yeah, real nut cases aren't they? I didn't think the WEN users would bash this as we've already said how it is standard practice in the beauty/haircare industry (not just on QVC). What would be nice is for the most vocal participants on this thread trashing Chaz for his before and afters would at least acknowledge that the person many of them seem to think is a saint does ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 701
1 2 3 4 ...701Next