Handbag Clearance
17 Members and 11942 Guests Online

Buck-i-Nana's Activity

Re: Good Friday...not so good

In Viewpoints 1397873683.74

I'm so sorry for your loss Jules. May you find peace and strength in the coming days. Your sweet pup truly is an angel that was sent to you to help you through this time. Continue Reading

Re: HSN Returns

In Beauty Banter 1397835546.517

I've never had a problem with returns to either shopping channel. Continue Reading

Re: Colleen Lopaz looks lovely!

In Fashion Talk 1397785493.223

Ummm, in those leggings with the short top and short jacket? Classy? Obviously, we have different definitions of classy. Continue Reading

Re: Modesty pads?

In All About Accessories 1397675496.677

On 4/16/2014 ID2 said: On 3/1/2014 ilovedaisies said: On 1/10/2014 chessylady said: Not to be indelicate, but are we worried about what shows through our bra when we get cold?I'm sure I will get blasted for my opinion, but this is a natural physical reaction that is nothing to be ashamed of. There are some bras that are thicker than others but buying a special pad just in case a natural part of your anatomy is more visible seems a little precious to me. Men stare at women who "react normally" to the cold. It's embarrassing, natural or not. Its the mens fault for acting so childish. I never we... Continue Reading

Re: Would You Rather Have A Friend Or Be Alone?

In Viewpoints 1397614968.093

I would rather be alone than spend any time with someone I cannot trust. Continue Reading

Re: Filling up Your Gas Tank

In Viewpoints 1397605534.66

Some gps units now show gas prices along the route. If the price difference is significant enough, the savings for a full tank of gas could be significant. Continue Reading

Re: Worx 7-in-1 Convertible Aerocart...

In In the Garden 1397597465.713

I have other Worx products and have been very satisfied with them. I'm sure this will help reduce a lot of the "grunt" work of gardening and speed up the enjoyment factors for you. Let me know what you think after you get this ok? Continue Reading

In In the Garden 1397593136.213

On 4/15/2014 Susan Louise said: On 4/15/2014 Buck-i-Nana said: Looks wonderful. I didn't see the presentation this morning and it was already gone by the time I saw it. Hi Nana, Did you watch the video? I haul a lot of top soil, compost, river rock, etc. every year and this is going to be GREAT! DH also had knee surgery last year, so he can't help me with lifting things like he used to. If you think you would like it, I suggest going on the waitlist. You can always cancel if you see the reviews aren't all that great...or up to par, but I think this is going to be a great product! It's also... Continue Reading

In In the Garden 1397591547.423

Looks wonderful. I didn't see the presentation this morning and it was already gone by the time I saw it. Continue Reading

Re: Question about father daughter dance

In Viewpoints 1397590529.47

I believe my granddaughters were 11 when their school had the Father/daughter dance. It was so precious to see my son dressed up in his suit and tie with his "date" dressed up in their prettiest dresses. Wonderful memories for all. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 524
1 2 3 4 ...524Next