TSV(R) Preview
141 Members and 14684 Guests Online

Norriesgirls's Activity

Re: MY GOOD FRIEND JOAN RIVERS

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1410995674.873

We are all still shocked and saddened by Joan's sudden death. No one can really grasp it because she was so vibrant and seemed so indispensible. No one ever expected this turn of events. It caught all of us by surprise. She may have been 81 chronologically, but she looked and moved and acted like a much younger woman. This has been hard on all of us who watched her on E, the Q and WE. Joan was swept away all too soon. I do not know how all of her entities can continue without her. My sincerest sympathies to you and to her family and friends. Continue Reading

Re: Joan

In The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities, Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1409966007.213

Thanks for sharing your behind the scene experiences with Joan. What a spirit she was. She always seemed approachable evem to us. She was so entertaining whether on the Q selling her jewelry and clothes, on E with her Fashion Police or on WE with Joan and Melissa. I always thought she was so beautiful and impeccably dressed. She looked and moved like she was only 55. She died way too early. The sad part is that she didn't have to die. She was a healthy woman. I will definitely miss this great lady. There was no one quite like her Continue Reading

Re: QVC Mourns the passing of Joan Rivers

In Q News, Hosts & Personalities, Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1409932068.15

Oh darn! I watched Joan on Fashion Police, QVC, and on WE with Joan and Melissa. I looked forward to their show coming on every Spring. I feel cheated. I selfishly wanted more. And I am sure Melissa and that adorable Cooper did too. And so did Joan. She loved life, she loved people, and she was a Grand Dame. Boy I never saw this coming to such a energetic, vivacious woman. She had the schedule of a young woman and moved like one too. She always looked so beautiful and dressed impeccably. I am going to miss her a lot. If Melissa browses this thread, your mom is going to be missed by so many of... Continue Reading

Re: What's the MOST Special Piece in Your Jewlery Box?

In Jewelry Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1400373815.453

My mother's gold chain and cross. I am 66 and she passed away when I was 29 years young. Continue Reading

Re: Self Tanner Shelf Life (Tarte Maracuja - Brazilliance)?

In tarte 1399373057.043

On 4/26/2014 Lotus said: On 4/26/2014 allthatsparkles said: I believe they are still good. I'm finishing a tube I bought last year and I've not had any problems. No change in smell or color. Thanks. I've never used this type of product. Have read so many mixed reviews of how to apply. When you use, do you exfoliate and only moisturize ankles and elbows? Again, any tips would be great! I usually apply my Jergens medium to tan moisturizer immediately after a shower. I do not have to worry about my elbows or knees because the color goes on so gradually everyday. None of my friends at my town p... Continue Reading

Re: Self Tanner Shelf Life (Tarte Maracuja - Brazilliance)?

In tarte 1399037360.98

I usually use Jergens self tanning lotion or LOreal self tanners immediately after my showers all summer long and they give me a great, natural looking tan. They are far cheaper too. But i watched the demo of the Tarte one today and I am not sure if I should try this one. Can any if you give me your opinion on this. Thanks so much. Continue Reading

Re: Must they all require hand-wash?

In Quacker Factory 1399031078.82

I have four tops with sequins and because the fabric stretches after wearing, I wash mine in hot water and dry high in my dryer too to shrink them back to size. They still sparkle and are perfect. Continue Reading

Now Shipping Costs are EVEN HIGHER

Last Reply by graycatsrule 1396650723.523 | Started by Norriesgirls in Q Did What?

After last weeks lower shipping costs, I had hoped the Q had gotten the message. But I notice that some of the shipping costs have risen from the usual $6.95 to $7.22. Now was this necessary? I would love to find out how much extra revenue the Q adds to their bottom line for the extra shipping they charge us. Continue Reading

Re: WOW! Finally They are charging only $3.00 shipping!!!!

In Jewelry Talk 1395679070.323

I know I would buy more again if the rates are down. I never how they can justify light weight items at what they were charging. A piece of jewelry used to cost me $2.50 to $2.75 with delivery confirmation. Continue Reading

Re: What? only. $3.00 Shipping on Tova's Jewelry?

In Q Did What? 1395678654.297

I was shocked. I know they do free shipping from time to time, but I have never seen $3.00. I may start buying again if this is continuing. I stopped a year ago after 20 years because of the shipping charges. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 27
1 2 3 4 ...27Next