TSV(R) Preview
158 Members and 16246 Guests Online

Norriesgirls's Activity

Now Shipping Costs are EVEN HIGHER

Last Reply by graycatsrule 1396650723.523 | Started by Norriesgirls in Q Did What?

After last weeks lower shipping costs, I had hoped the Q had gotten the message. But I notice that some of the shipping costs have risen from the usual $6.95 to $7.22. Now was this necessary? I would love to find out how much extra revenue the Q adds to their bottom line for the extra shipping they charge us. Continue Reading

Re: WOW! Finally They are charging only $3.00 shipping!!!!

In Jewelry Talk 1395679070.323

I know I would buy more again if the rates are down. I never how they can justify light weight items at what they were charging. A piece of jewelry used to cost me $2.50 to $2.75 with delivery confirmation. Continue Reading

Re: What? only. $3.00 Shipping on Tova's Jewelry?

In Q Did What? 1395678654.297

I was shocked. I know they do free shipping from time to time, but I have never seen $3.00. I may start buying again if this is continuing. I stopped a year ago after 20 years because of the shipping charges. Continue Reading

What? only. $3.00 Shipping on Tova's Jewelry?

Last Reply by Sabear 1396276620.853 | Started by Norriesgirls in Q Did What?

Could not believe my eyes this morning. I hope this is a new trend. They charged only $3.00 for some of Tova's jewelry line. I hope this will be a continuing practice for the light weight items the Q offers. Continue Reading

WOW! Finally They are charging only $3.00 shipping!!!!

Last Reply by newlook 1395680153.22 | Started by Norriesgirls in Jewelry Talk

Never thought I would see this. They charged only $3.00 for Tova's jewelry items. This is what they should be doing for all their light weight packages. I may started buying again if this continues. Continue Reading

Re: Why is Rachel Boesing Only doing the Wee Hours of the Mornong!

In Q Did What? 1392862112.537

On 2/17/2014 BillyBob20 said: On 2/16/2014 Norriesgirls said: Why is Rachel on in the wee hours of the mornings. Does anyone have any idea? It depends on the day. Mondays & Friday's she's on from 6 - 9am during the fashion morning show, Tuesday's she's on anywhere between 12 & 3 pm. She hosts Qcheck on Tuesday afternoons so she can either be on for 1 hour or until 3 pm depending on the schedule. Other days she's on during the overnight hours. Oh thank you for the info. I have not seen her in a while during the day and I was wondering why. Then I tuned in about 3:30 a.m. And she was o... Continue Reading

Re: Why is Rachel Boesing Only doing the Wee Hours of the Mornong!

In Q Did What? 1392861923.157

On 2/18/2014 Daysdee said: Does it really matter what hours she works? Yes because she used to be on the mornings and afternoons and is now in the wee hours. Obviously you are not curious so why bother to comment at all? Continue Reading

Why is Rachel Boesing Only doing the Wee Hours of the Mornong!

Last Reply by millieshops 1394464598.127 | Started by Norriesgirls in Q Did What?

Why is Rachel on in the wee hours of the mornings. Does anyone have any idea? Continue Reading

Why is Rachel Boesing Back in Very Early Mornings?

Last Reply by game-on 1393214062.467 | Started by Norriesgirls in Among Friends

I have been waking up in the very morning hours and noticed Rachel Boesing is on in the wee hours again. How come? She used to be on during the day. Anyone know the reason. Continue Reading

Re: Welcome to My "Workshop"

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Temp-tations 1390769728.62

Is that Doris Roberts from Everybody Loves Raymond fame with you on the Q? Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Love you kitchen. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 26
1 2 3 4 ...26Next