Spring & Summer Beauty
96 Members and 9442 Guests Online

TN halfback's Activity

Re: Should I ask for compensation? RE: Flooring Redo/Poor Installation

In For the Home Talk 1397386539.433

Why on earth has it taken this long to be resolved is what I'd like to know. Years ago Home Depot re-carpeted my entire house. As fate would have it, the last piece down had a flaw. They ordered a new piece...it was a different dye lot so they tore the whole thing up & did it all over. The entire process took less than 2 weeks & they did a beautiful job. As for compensation...at the very least...they should pay someone to move your furniture out & then move it back in again. Best of luck to you! After all of this, I hope you end up loving your carpet! Continue Reading

Re: Do you eat/buy Peeps?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397332187.827

Oh no...no peeps for me but we can talk Cadbury caramel eggs??? Continue Reading

Re: I bought some Robin McGraw skin care, do you plan to buy?

In Beauty Banter 1397319495.833

I saw her while flipping channels & was shocked! At first I didn't even know who it was. It's her face to do with whatever she wants but I think it's a shame. She was such a cute lady.Now she looks like she could be Ruth Buzzi's daughter. Continue Reading

Re: April 12- Today is Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day Whats on your favorite sandwich?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397316136.3

BLT on toast Egg salad Egg & pepper Grilled cheese (with tomato soup of course) Steak-ums with cheese & sauteed onions Tuna salad In that order. I like mayo for the grilled cheese also. No one would know the difference if you didn't tell them & you only need a little bit. @Madisson...I will try GC with the apple slices. Sounds good! Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Furniture Polish

In For the Home Talk 1397314872.54

I have used Guardsman for years & it's still my favorite. You can get it at Bed Bath & Beyond. But I have to say...about 2 months ago my friend gave me a can of Swiffer Dust & Shine w/ Gain & I'm really liking it too. Very nice scent. I should add that I only "polish" maybe once a month or so. In between I just dust...and dust...and dust...LOL Continue Reading

Re: American Idol - Is It Just Me?

In Viewpoints 1397220501.717

JMO but this is by far the worst Idol season ever. Even though I don't care for his type of music, I was amazed at the talent of Adam Lambert. Compared to him, this season is one big yawn fest. But have to confess...don't mind looking at Keith Urban! Continue Reading

Re: How many Whole Chicken Wings can you eat, to me thats the drumette, flat and tip!!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1396145159.83

On 3/29/2014 BlingQueen022 said: On 3/29/2014 TN halfback said: <em>Whole wings I'd say 5 or 6 but I never cook mine whole. I cut the tips off (and discard) & separate the flat & drum part. I'm picky about my wings. Other than my own, there is one local restaurant that makes killer wings! I don't get the obsession with Hooter's wings...ick. Even worse is their fried pickles!!!</em> <em>Now that you mentioned it.....might have to buy some wings this weekend.</em> <em>Hopefully they're not $15 a pound...</em> Where do you live? They're 1.79 a lb. i... Continue Reading

Re: How many Whole Chicken Wings can you eat, to me thats the drumette, flat and tip!!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1396089869.187

Whole wings I'd say 5 or 6 but I never cook mine whole. I cut the tips off (and discard) & separate the flat & drum part. I'm picky about my wings. Other than my own, there is one local restaurant that makes killer wings! I don't get the obsession with Hooter's wings...ick. Even worse is their fried pickles!!! Now that you mentioned it.....might have to buy some wings this weekend. Hopefully they're not $15 a pound... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 258
1 2 3 4 ...258Next