10 Members and 18939 Guests Online

TN halfback's Activity

Re: Dr.Phil today5\22\2015 mentally Ill or monster

In Viewpoints 1432335075.203

Perhaps mental illness that created a monster? Either way I'd never let him out into society! Sadly I do think there are some folks with disturbances so deep that neither counseling, medication or both can help. Continue Reading

Re: WHAT'S IN YOUR PICNIC MACARONI SALAD ??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432316384.263

We've made ours the same way for generations: 1 lb. Elbow macaroni, cooked al dente & drained well 1 can tuna, drained and flaked 1 can sweet peas, drained 3-4 ribs celery, chopped mayo, salt & pepper, a little dill weed (optional) Also optional...chopped green pepper and/or grated carrot That's it and everyone loves it. I don't use onion because it can overpower the taste. After mixing all together, add peas last so you don't break them up. Making some this weekend. Happy Memorial Day! Continue Reading

Re: Those of you who pop their own popcorn

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1426589466.403

Pour just enough popcorn kernels into a brown paper bag to barely cover the bottom. Fold top over 2 times and microwave on high. Mine takes about 2 and 1/2 minutes. I then add melted (real) butter and salt to taste. This is the best popcorn ever! Everyone I've made this for has said they'd never make popcorn any other way. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone use the Coastal Scents eyeshadow Palettes?

In Beauty Banter 1424655076.2

Yes and I have for years. As a matter of fact I'm getting ready to order a new palette, I've hit pan on many of the colors. I get the 88 warm eyeshadow palette. I have blue/green/gray eyes. For the price, I don't think Coastal Scents can be beat. I will add, I use a eyeshadow primer (The Balm) every day, which helps with staying power. Continue Reading

Re: Celebrities you just don't see as beautifu/handsome even though everyone else seems to:

In Viewpoints 1424479084.983

Isabella Rossellini. I will never ever understand how years ago she was chosen most beautiful woman in the world! Continue Reading

Re: Looking to replace Purity...Help!

In Beauty Banter 1421879618.237

Johnson's baby head to toe wash is the best as far as I'm concerned. A big pump bottle is less than $6 and does a great job! Continue Reading

Re: Which gourmet popcorn do you recommend for gifts?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418475350.373

Hands down...it's Garrett's popcorn! Crack in a tin! Continue Reading

Re: Aldi's holiday items

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418071796.79

I love Aldi's but especially this time of year. I keep trying to resist their cherry Stollen but the very thought of it haunts me...lol. Haven't tried the other 2 flavors. The other night I had the Pumpkin Chipotle pasta sauce over cheese ravioli's. I really liked it but my #1 fave is the Butternut Squash pasta sauce. A seasonal product so I stock up. Tried the coffee (donut shop) for the first time, very good. If they still have the pumpkin spice coffee creamer, I have to say, it's the best and I don't even like flavored coffee. I'm heading there Weds. for a few things.....will see how the ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 260
1 2 3 4 ...260Next