Better Than Black Friday
15 Members and 13707 Guests Online

Damitas's Activity

Re: General Hospital ~ September Thread

In TV Talk 1411572534.877

Unfortunately the Fluke story won't pick up until Nov. Tony Geary is still recovering from back surgery. Jason probably will be bandaged for a while, I know he is in the hospital and various people will feel drawn towards him. Not sure when Billy Miller officially makes his debut. Continue Reading

Re: Enter Our Dell Days Sweepstakes!

In Electronics Talk, Q Did What?, The Q We Love 1401589401.327

Lemonade for the drink. The tartness combined with the right hint of sweetness is so satisfying! Food- all the fresh vegetables and fruit available --- tomatoes and watermelon. Grilling rounds out the favorites too! Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, Q Did What?, The Q We Love 1400710848.673

Fantasy trips--- Hawaii, Israel. At this moment, more important to us is, just getting away for a while. We need it! A quiet place that we can just refresh ourselves. Nothing fancy just beautiful scenery, maybe a waterfall and being left alone. Continue Reading

Re: Have questions about the Samsung Galaxy Centura Android Tracfone w/1200 min/text/data? Ask our Tracfone Team of Experts!

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1400136234.19

You said it can't scan bar codes, isn't that a function of the app though? Can it scan a QR Code? Is the Service Date a year from the Activation? Will this phone be updated to Jellybean? Thank You! Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, Q Did What?, The Q We Love 1399942326.65

The memories that stand out the most is when my husband got a deal on tickets to a local amusement park that for us is a 2 1/2 hour drive. We planned many months ahead, not only to purchase the tickets, but the actual getting ready for the trip. I started writing lists of EVERYTHING we needed, what luggage, the contents, and the bag they were packed in. I made so many lists that those lists had lists, and those lists... After all the planning the actual day was so wonderful. No more lists! Of course only after every item was checked off those lists. Going and being in that moment is always a ... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, Q Did What?, The Q We Love 1399365681.987

At this moment I do not have a tablet. That does not mean I can't imagine the the things I want to do----Play Candy Crush, and the Farm Animal Saga, and I saw a Garfield game, and many, many more. I like to be productive by getting our banks app to make it easier to mange online. Like to go to favorite websites and get the exclusive content offered. Hmm, like to browse with convenience of a small device while I lay in bed, or easily carry to needed location. Just want the take advantage of all the new ways of interacting I see and hear about with a tablet. Oh, of Course Go to QVC! Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone remember this host?

In The Q We Love 1398921512.023

On 4/30/2014 kachina624 said: Does anyone remember Donna Harfenist? She was a favorite of mine. I believe she left to have a baby and became a sahm. She was one of the classiest hosts. Donna is an interior designer here is her site. Started to like Patricia when she called her wedding the "coronation" and liked how she talked about her daughter. Daliza was always warm and bubbly definitely a fave. Agree with you curlywhitedog, miss all those host. The Good ol'Days! Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ April Thread

In TV Talk 1398900335.163

On 4/29/2014 grandma r said: ITA, Remee. I truly believe these writers are trying to tank GH. Today's episode was interrupted by ABC News to cover a press conference by the NBA commissioner. Not really an event that had to be covered live, especially since the local stations will be covering the story. Have always found it funny, that no matter the time GH is on it has to be interrupted by some live breaking event. Sweeps started Monday. Continue Reading

Does anyone remember this host?

Last Reply by Hibi 1399581942.897 | Started by Damitas in The Q We Love

Patricia Batista(not sure I am spelling that correctly)? It has been a few years and was thinking of past hosts and she popped into my head because we were trying to figure out the age of her daughter. Anyone have an update about her? TIA! Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ April Thread

In TV Talk 1397323812.343

On 4/10/2014 RainCityGirl said: Once again, they have introduced yet another character, plus there are more to come. Rick Hearst's son is set to debut there too. Why not tie up loose ends on all the other stories they have going with the current characters. This has become a three ring circus. Hadn't heard that one. I know it the past his son was to be in a background scene but I thought that had already happened. Do you know who is son will be playing and when? Just a few spoilers I have heard------ * * * * Luke = Bill Eckert. Ned will notice something is off and mention it to Tracy. I thin... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 34
1 2 3 4 ...34Next