Share the Love
103 Members and 14196 Guests Online

Damitas's Activity

Re: General Hospital ~ April Thread

In TV Talk 1397323812.343

On 4/10/2014 RainCityGirl said: Once again, they have introduced yet another character, plus there are more to come. Rick Hearst's son is set to debut there too. Why not tie up loose ends on all the other stories they have going with the current characters. This has become a three ring circus. Hadn't heard that one. I know it the past his son was to be in a background scene but I thought that had already happened. Do you know who is son will be playing and when? Just a few spoilers I have heard------ * * * * Luke = Bill Eckert. Ned will notice something is off and mention it to Tracy. I thin... Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ February Thread

In TV Talk 1392778787.237

On 2/18/2014 grandma r said: Felix was so close to having Brad admit the whole truth about Ben. Who is bankrolling the Jeromes???? Could it be the evil Cassedines, or possibly the character being played by Donna Mills? I'm assuming she will be someone from Nina' s family. It has to be someone with a boatload of money, and, Ric Lansing doesn't have that much. Jerry doesn't have that much nonexistent, but, Jax probably does. Can't wait to find out. I love Anna, however, how did she not send a team of officers to Miscavage??? When she called there, Heather' s flunky told Anna that he was looking... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1392606957.52

On 2/16/2014 daisy4 said: On 2/15/2014 Wsmom said: On 2/15/2014 pepes mom said: Oh, why is the Britch's arm in a cast? I didn't even notice it was in a cast on the show. In real life she broke her wrist in a skateboarding accident. Wasn't she on crutches not too long ago? Sounds a little fishy to me. Is she that accident prone?! It seems her and Bryan Craig(Morgan) like to be adventurous. I think when he broke his arm it was something similar. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1391495618.83

On 2/3/2014 SydneyH said: Damitas, ABC is now delaying access to their online streaming versions of their shows by 7 days, thoroughly ridiculous. http://abc.go.com/watchabc-overview Ok, leave it to ABC/Disney to over think and complicate everything. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1391478509.753

On 2/1/2014 SydneyH said: I'm looking forward to the addition of Donna Mills to the cast. Ratings are up even though ABC is making it very difficult to watch online. What exactly has ABC done to the online service. I have read things but are unsure of the details? Donna Mills has also been taping with Nathan. Rumor is he is her grandson? I have also read her character may have ties to a family from Ryan's Hope. We know it can't be Steve Burton because he re-signed with Y&R, same place Tristan Rogers is going. I do wonder who the actor will be and when Jason will actually show up. Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

In TV Talk 1390981305.16

Oh here are some pics of the cast celebrating the 13,000 episode. Twitter Twitter2 Twitter3 Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1390980963.317

On 1/26/2014 daisy4 said: Spoiler: Soap Central is saying that Robin will leave because of an "unexpected character". I have no idea what that means, but maybe it has to do with the new characters they are bringing on. It doesn't say anything about Emma. It just says that Patrick will be shocked. It also says the actress has left the door open for returning in the future. Rumors is the "Unexpected Character" is Jason which has started the rumors of a recast. It might be Stephen Clay,not Silas twin, but there is a rumor of a younger brother coming who has some animosity towards Silas. I thoug... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1390606008.513

Someone was mentioning if Carly had been with Todd, Yes. That is why the Head writer of GH wanted Franco & Carly so much. He really likes the chemistry of the actors(LW & RH) If anyone is interested Rick Hearst(He played Ric Lansing, Sonny's half brother.), is returning to GH. His first airdate is Feb 24th the 13,000th episode of GH. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1390276747.197

On 1/20/2014 RainCityGirl said: Dr. O is out on bail in Port Charles, but she is wanted on drugging, hostage holding, and murder internationally. Are the members of the hospital board completely comatose? I think her charges might have been made to go away by Victor Cassadine. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1390276569.393

On 1/20/2014 Scooty said: Robin is going to be leaving soon. Kimberly McCullough is going back to directing. Does anyone know what she has directed? Just can't see her directing -- I still see her as a kid. I also have a hard time looking at Jackie Zeaman. She looks like she's in pain. She is part of a intership where she "shadows" directors. She has done this on Shake It Up and I believe Homeland too. I know there are others. In the article announcing her leaving she talks about the movies she wants to produce and "shadowing" Grey's Anatomy. "DC: You’re focusing on your directing caree... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 33
1 2 3 4 ...33Next