17 Members and 16975 Guests Online

castlenv's Activity

Re: IM cardigan

In TSV Talk 1429557409

Don't like 100% cotton for reasons already given by others. Don't like 3/4 sleeves on a sweater. Material looks very thin. AND way overpriced. Continue Reading

Re: No Call List

In Electronics Talk 1429398964.727

On 4/18/2015 Montana said: On 4/18/2015 castlenv said: Wow, I didn't realize how prevalent these types of calls are. We're on the DNC but now we're getting calls from the "U.S. Census Bureau." Our solution is to let the answering machine pick up. When the phone rings, we continue what we're doing and if we recognize the person, we'll pick up. Otherwise, if a message is left, we delete it. It is annoying but we've learned to ignore the short time the phone rings. What in the world does the Census Bureau want? The one time I answered the phone thinking it was DH, the "Census Bureau" wanted to... Continue Reading

Re: No Call List

In Electronics Talk 1429391697.75

Wow, I didn't realize how prevalent these types of calls are. We're on the DNC but now we're getting calls from the "U.S. Census Bureau." Our solution is to let the answering machine pick up. When the phone rings, we continue what we're doing and if we recognize the person, we'll pick up. Otherwise, if a message is left, we delete it. It is annoying but we've learned to ignore the short time the phone rings. Continue Reading

Re: Order on QVC.com

In TSV Talk 1429374355.92

I wanted to order the lunchtime special JR earrings but couldn't do easy pay so I didn't place the order. Why are they doing "maintenance" in the middle of a Saturday when more people are home and may be ordering??? Continue Reading

Re: White sandals, anyone?

In Fashion Talk 1429366372.447

Haven't had a pair of white sandals in many years. How do you keep them looking white?? Continue Reading

Re: Reply from Louis re Maria's size dress on show

In Fashion Talk 1428858428.523

It's too bad that the vendor has to do the host's job. Continue Reading

Re: Was there ever a more annoying voice than that Slinky vendor on HSN?

In Fashion Talk 1428858336.21

There is a host on JTV, don't know her name, but her voice is so nasal cannot listen to her for more than a few minutes. I know that she can't help it, just like Jackie for Slinky, but it is very off putting. Continue Reading

Re: Shop Evine

In Fashion Talk 1428854039.197

Love their Affinity for Knits brand and Kate & Mallory. Decent clothes at decent prices. Continue Reading

Re: O/T Anyone Living Without Your Car?

In Fashion Talk 1428853991.193

I am currently living in an area where a car is a necessity. Hopefully, next year I will be in a city with good public transportation. I look forward to NOT renewing my driver's license! Continue Reading

Re: Evine Fashion Day

In Fashion Talk 1428853874.677

I'm not a fan of One World but I just received an Affinity for Knits top and love it. It's my second purchase of this line and I will be buying more. Similar to the old Citiknits in that it's an acetate/spandex blend. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 38
1 2 3 4 ...38Next