127 Members and 20133 Guests Online

c j's Activity

Re: St. Tropez Self-Tan Luxe Dry Oil

In Beauty Banter 1432476071.577

Dal, let us know how you like it. I hope it's as moisturizing as it says. Continue Reading

Re: St. Tropez Self-Tan Luxe Dry Oil

In Beauty Banter 1432431627.737

Great question. I also wondered this and if it is worth the price? Continue Reading

Re: Green top on fashion page

In Fashion Talk 1430648526.173

Great! Thank you! ?? Continue Reading

Green top on fashion page

Last Reply by c j 1430648525.84 | Started by c j in Fashion Talk

Does anyone know the item number or designer for the green top with a split back found on the fashion page of the website? I've searched asymmetrical tops and a couple of other spots but cannot find it anywhere. Thanks! ?? Continue Reading

Re: Primer, please!

In Beauty Banter 1426285489.93

Here is my latest routine that seems to be working (at the moment at least!): I have a script for Spironolactone--big help! In the mornings, I press/dab/smooth Philosophy's Total Mattness (comes in a jar with dropper). Then add moisturizer, the primer. Currently I am in love with LORAC POREfection Mattifying Primer. Continue Reading

Re: Susan Graver TSV on Thursday

In TSV Talk 1425571134

I love the front and that it's a tunic, but why is it long-sleeved? It's March, and even though there is ice and snow on the ground, it will be warm soon. Continue Reading

Re: Perricone MD will soon be launching...

In Perricone MD 1420509865.823

I just wanted to add about the color of the foundation, I talked to a Perricone rep at Sephora a while back and she said it was good for shades 3 to 8 on a scales of 1 (lightest) to 10 (darkest). Continue Reading

Fit bit... Waving arms vs. walking?

Last Reply by Azcowgirl 1420167756.47 | Started by c j in TSV Talk

How does the Fitbit worn on your wrist know the difference between me only using my hands/arms versus me walking? (I use my hands a lot when talking, especially when I am teaching.) I have the One and clip it on my bra. I've just always wondered this and never heard anyone address it. Continue Reading

Is there an outlet store at QVC in San Antonio?

Last Reply by SKV 1416708192.137 | Started by c j in Beauty Banter

We are headed for for a quick trip next week and I was wondering if there happened to be an outlet store there. Does anyone know? I tried searching but didn't come up with much. Thanks. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 52
1 2 3 4 ...52Next