Just-Reduced Clearance
157 Members and 18706 Guests Online

lovereruns's Activity

Re: "Wigging" out

In Beauty Banter 1406581999.51

I have one and love it. Mine is the short textured cut wig that is probably the shortest they sell in their line. Very realistic. Recommend highly! Continue Reading

Laura Geller INKcredible 6 pc. eyeliners

Last Reply by jojo12 1385413166.843 | Started by lovereruns in Beauty Banter

Always in search of the perfect, non-travelling eyeliner. Thought this would be it. Well, it travels less than most but the intensity is so blah. My set is going back. Continue Reading

Re: Best under eye concealer that wont enhance/settle into fine lines?

In Beauty Banter 1384820473.587

Summerspast - I have your answer. It will cost you $30 but you will love it. I too was in the search for the perfect concealer. I'm 63 and have fine lines. A Rep at Ulta told me and demonstrated Lancome. You will not be sorry. Take it from me who has tried them all. Continue Reading

For Nadjalu - eye cream concealer

Started by lovereruns in Beauty Banter 1383000618.267

I'm starting a new thread so that I can get Nadjalu's attention. I too have tried every concealer. I'm 63 and my biggest concern was having the lines under the eyes more pronounced. However, I needed to cover the darkness. I tried and exchanged many but finally a trip to Ulta saved the day for me. Even though you didn't want a new brand name, I have to throw this into the ring as I finally found something that works. Lancome under eye concealer has saved the day. It's light, it covers and it does not settle in the fine lines. I am so happy with this that I had to pass this on to you. Continue Reading

Re: My Town is Getting an Ulta!

In Beauty Banter 1380300636.493

You'll love it! I just recently experienced the store and they are packed full of all kinds of great brands that we know and love. The consultants there are wonderful in helping if you have any questions. Continue Reading

New to Ulta, WOW - great experience

Last Reply by myshell624 1379973581.35 | Started by lovereruns in Beauty Banter

I went to Ulta over the weekend to see what color concealer to get from Dermablend. A consultant asked if she could help and when I told her I was undecided about the shade I needed, she asked why I would choose such a heavy concealer. I told her that I used the Dermablend redness concealer and thought this one would be good. She asked if I was open to lighter ones that would be better for me. With that we were off and running. She said that part of my problem was the puffiness under the eyes. She used Lancome Genifique Yeux eye illuminating to get the puffiness down. Then she used a li... Continue Reading

Re: Need help finding a product that puts shine in hair

In Beauty Banter 1379545720.887

Paul Mitchell Slick Works -- I too have very short hair and this adds so much shine. Just a little bit goes a long way. Continue Reading

Sherri Shepherd Pixie Wig

Started by lovereruns in Beauty Banter 1379527766.603

Have been wanting a wig for quite awhile. I do own two Toni Brattin wigs but could not strike the right color. So I just ordered two Sherri wigs, one Auburn High Light and one Auburn Blonde. My hair now is very short but thinning. I thought this would be fun. Anyone have any experience with Sherri's wigs? If anyone didn't like them, I would rather know in advance so I can cancel. Thanks for your help. Continue Reading

Re: UD 24/7 liner question.....

In Beauty Banter 1378488896.86

I use UD eyeliner too and if you use a small amount of setting powder to the liner after you apply the liner, it will stay all day and not "run". I use Dermablend setting powder. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 5