Resort & Cruise Shop
137 Members and 20201 Guests Online

customer 5's Activity

Re: Anybody is watching,buying Gem Week items on Shophq?

In Jewelry Talk 1421766275.423

ShopHQ has had such nice "real gem" rings at affordable prices. Some rings have even been a better price than simulated rings seen at the Q and elsewhere. Why buy simulated when you can get the real deal. Continue Reading

Re: Wowza! What a Great TS on HSN

In Jewelry Talk 1421765975.54

Love the colors also. However lots of Colleen's rings start at size 6 which is to big for me. I don't want to incur a sizing charge on top of the ring charge. Continue Reading

Re: Why I'm Passing on IT TSV

In Beauty Banter 1421763262.417

I am not purchasing this It TSV either. I really like the CC foundation in its original tube. I think the tube works great for everyday and for traveling. I am currently awaiting when IT will have the CC Foundation in the supersize since I missed out on buying it first time around. I tried the It Powder and found out I much prefer Laura Gellar's Balance n Brighten. The CC Eye I have no idea if I will like. I just ordered the IT Bye Bye in the supersize since I like it so much. If they end up selling the CC Eye separately in the future I might give it a try just to see if I like it better ... Continue Reading

Re: QVC should really check the jewelry item they are showig

In Jewelry Talk 1420727783.387

On 1/8/2015 TrailBlazer05 said: Want to see a real Oopsie moment?! Watch this video of Shawn presenting a Stainless Steel Message Bangle J296721. At the 1:38 mark you can see a stone has fallen out of Shawnie Sue's Judith Ripka Tennis Bracelet that's she's infamous for wearing. Shawn eventually noticed it too and then quickly spun the bracelet so you couldn't see the stone missing. YIKES! Wonder how she feels about that bracelet now since she has touted it for so long. Wonder if she'll have it replaced, send it back or simply just stop wearing it. It's interesting hosts can have the same issu... Continue Reading

Re: Super Size IT cosmetics CC cream

In Beauty Banter 1420656786.943

I should have purchased the IT CC Cream supersize when the Q had it. Can't wait til they do it again. I will certainly buy. I really like it better than Kiehl's and Clinique. Continue Reading

Re: Favorite Perfume or Fragrances

In Beauty Banter 1420558209.397

I like Creed Acqua Fiorentina and Fracas. Continue Reading

Re: Emma Skye jewelry on HSN

In Jewelry Talk 1420557904.96

On 1/5/2015 ibb38 said: On 1/5/2015 emmysmom said: On 1/5/2015 santorini said: I heard him take credit for being the first for coming up with the idea to make jewelry out of sterling silver, then later to make it out of stainless. Really?!? All I know, is other then Q and HSN, I don't see it anywhere. I asked my jeweler about repairs for SS, and she told me they don't work on SS or sell it. She wanted to know where I purchased it. I think ShopHQ (or whatever they call themselves these days!) also has a steel line. Besides Emma Skye, HSN had had various stainless jewelry designers come and g... Continue Reading

Re: Emma Skye jewelry on HSN

In Jewelry Talk 1420557639.913

On 1/5/2015 emmysmom said: On 1/5/2015 santorini said: I heard him take credit for being the first for coming up with the idea to make jewelry out of sterling silver, then later to make it out of stainless. Really?!? All I know, is other then Q and HSN, I don't see it anywhere. I asked my jeweler about repairs for SS, and she told me they don't work on SS or sell it. She wanted to know where I purchased it. I haven't found any jeweler who works on stainless steel. The only place that I know of that sells stainless is Jared and only men's jewelry. Continue Reading

Re: How do you feel about Morganite ??

In Jewelry Talk 1420557328.657

While I like the pretty feminine color of Morganite. I do think it could look washed out. I think they set it too many times in rose gold. I think it would stand out more in white gold and yellow gold. Continue Reading

Re: I love David Yurman bangles but....

In Jewelry Talk 1420557181.547

On 1/5/2015 SANNA said: I never liked DY to the point of paying so much for just silver and semiprecious stones and now his turquoise is simulated. I read the description myself. In a magazine advertisement some bangles were being made of aluminum. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 59
1 2 3 4 ...59Next