Just-Reduced Clearance
146 Members and 12438 Guests Online

customer 5's Activity

Re: What is your favorite nude lipstick?

In Beauty Banter 1411309600.28

On 9/20/2014 Persephonel said: Bobbie Brown sandwashed pink Kate Middleton has been known to wear this shade. Continue Reading

Re: What is your favorite nude lipstick?

In Beauty Banter 1411309550.197

Laura Mercier Stickgloss in "Brown Sugar" Bobbi Brown Lip Color in "Pink Beige 62" and "Sandwash Pink 22" Urban Decay Revolution in "Naked" It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Butter in "Pillow" Continue Reading

Any thoughts on "Allurez" site?

Started by customer 5 in Jewelry Talk 1411137223.82

Anyone have any experience shopping at Allurez.com? Good and bad comments/experiences welcomed. Thought with all of you savvy shoppers who know of so many other sites you might have heard of this one. Thanks in advanced. Continue Reading

Re: Paging KatCat1...Laura Mercier Lipsticks!

In Beauty Banter 1411045427.35

Awesome deal!!! Thx for posting. These are wonderful lipsticks in great colors. Your lips remain soft and ultra moisturized. The price is great for gifts as well as backups. Continue Reading

Re: Circulation & Vein Support (A.Lessman) Do you use this? Love to hear your thoughts

In Health & Fitness 1411044515.983

On 9/17/2014 piperbay said: I bought this a long time and tried one bottle. I didn't notice anything different. Maybe others have used it longer and had better results. I didn't notice anything either. Continue Reading

Re: "fashion jewelry"

In Jewelry Talk 1410354347.993

I was disappointed to see that. I had taped it to watch at a later time. I couldn't believe it. I erased it and didn't watch the whole show. Continue Reading

Re: Can Bixby Jewelry be sized smaller????

In Jewelry Talk 1410354089.973

The Bixby ring can successfully be resized as long as you make sure the silversmith is aware that you want the flower to be left on the bottom as in original design. Also make sure they don't take the designer signature marking off on the inside of the ring. Continue Reading

Re: Dear QVC...

In Jewelry Talk 1410182993.88

On 9/4/2014 needsmorecowbell said: But their total revenue increased 3%, so that would be good news for the company. So their plan to focus less on jewelry seems to be working for QVC. When the price of gold sky rocketed and increased from under 300 dollars an ounce in 2001 to 1800 dollars an ounce a little over a year ago, they had to change their inventory. Jewelry sales were down dramatically everywhere. I dont know the statistics but I would assume many jewelers went out of business. I dont think people are buying jewelry anymore like in the past. I have read so many times on these forums... Continue Reading

Re: Make-Up Palettes

In Beauty Banter 1409839605.98

This always happened to me except when I finally bought Urban Decay Basics. I liked every color in that palette. I liked it so much that I've purchased Basics 2. The size and the matte colors are great for everyday and for travel. Continue Reading

Re: OT - Giving up Land Line/Going Wireless

In Beauty Banter 1409839409.833

We gave up a land line a long time ago. We use Ooma. It costs $2 and change a month. My hubby works out of the home. He has his home office set with a few computers, separate business phone (on Ooma) and fax machine etc....We have had no issues with home or office. I really thought we would have encountered some issues after giving up a land line and was afraid. But it has been a good experience. We live in an area where the power goes out quite a bit. Even when we had a land line the phone was useless. We depended on our cell phone to call the power company to find out when the powe... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 51
1 2 3 4 ...51Next