12 Members and 18411 Guests Online

customer 5's Activity

Re: Cleaned Out My Entire Stash Today!!!! Whoo Hoo

In Beauty Banter 1430744340.183

I do this every end of year in December. It is a great feeling to start out the new year clean of stuff I won't use. The stuff that was new I donated. Continue Reading

Re: What can I do for exercise - I have many areas of concern?

In Health & Fitness 1430309726.953

I would suggest "Classical Stretch". If you look on the website you see it is a lot more that simple stretching. And I would also suggest "Kundalini Yoga" with Nirvair since his is done at a slower pace. Continue Reading

Re: NEW ~~Bobbi Brown SHIMMERING SANDS Eye Palette

In Beauty Banter 1430308638.633

On 4/27/2015 imaclotheshog said: I absolutely HATE the glitter shadows she is doing now and to make it worse she puts several of them in each new palette. I won't buy them! Bobbi's "Browns Eye Palette" for $45 has only one shadow that hints at shimmer. But when you put it on it does not have high shimmer, sparkle or glitter. It is a nice every day palette that you can also do a smoky eye with. Of course you do need to use an eye shadow primer first. Continue Reading

Re: NEW ~~Bobbi Brown SHIMMERING SANDS Eye Palette

In Beauty Banter 1430308332.893

I agree. In the beginning Bobbi didn't offer glitter or shimmer eye shadows to the extent that they are offered now. It seems that once her company was sold they started in with the shimmer and glitter intensely. Continue Reading

Re: Why? Oh why is Rick hosting the Vicenza jewelry show?

In Jewelry Talk 1430308142.88

He is hyper and that could get annoying if you are watching the show in its entirety. I think the Q is rotating the hosts so much that you can't count on having any specific host of any given show. They starting this heavy rotation after Lisa left. Some think it gives the Q more variety for the shows. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone else excited to see Franco Sarto at the Q?

In Fashion Talk 1430307868.467

Franco Sarto shoes are always available at TJ Maxx. Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone seen any benefits from taking fish oil supplements?

In Health & Fitness 1430003929.71

My benefits are these: Cholesterol good Skin smooth Joints flexible and painfree Feel good feeling Continue Reading

Re: Early predictions on the Andrew Lessman TS...

In Health & Fitness 1429533696.253

On 4/18/2015 CWS22 said: I may just take one cap per day if I get tonight's TS. I mentioned a few weeks back on a different thread that my vision actually deteriorated quite dramatically when I went to my last eye exam and that was with me taking 2 of the Ultimate Eye Support caps daily since last year's TS. While I don't expect miracles from the product it was quite a shock to find out the opposite had occurred while taking it. Yet I trust Andrew and that these nutrients are beneficial. My main concern now is whether 2 caps daily gives me too much vitamin A. I already take his Essential One ... Continue Reading

Re: Early predictions on the Andrew Lessman TS...

In Health & Fitness 1429533425.727

On 4/18/2015 Chi-town girl said: On 4/18/2015 Krissie2 said: On 4/18/2015 Chi-town girl said: On 4/18/2015 Krissie2 said: On 4/18/2015 Chi-town girl said: Any coupons? Ditto. In the preview the largest size was over 700 capsules. I don't see it up yet, hopefully soon. I know his TS deals are great, so it's prob best to buy a 1yr supply like I did for the hair, skin & nails TS. The free shipping & flex pays helps! I try to do the same, because they are by far the best price. I love the hair, skin and nails, another one I'm almost out of. Sheesh, lol. Vitamins aren't as much fun as clot... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 72
1 2 3 4 ...72Next