TSV(R) Preview
134 Members and 17804 Guests Online

customer 5's Activity

Re: Ugg, I hate when I just can't live [wry grin] without a product that is expensive, i.e.:Definicils Mascara!

In Beauty Banter 1416066175.62

Life is short use good products that you love and work for you and wear your jewelry!!! I have found that I spend money trying to find dupes for the good products I love and know they work for me. In the end I save money by just buying the good products from the start. Continue Reading

Re: Black Hills Jewelry

In Jewelry Talk 1415627380.097

I had no idea "Fortune". I thought that they were the same company as on the Q and they ended up over at JTV. Continue Reading

Re: Gold over resin jewelry?

In Jewelry Talk 1415581926.73

I won't purchase either. Continue Reading

Black Hills Jewelry

Last Reply by corvette mary 1415646259.13 | Started by customer 5 in Jewelry Talk

This line is now on JTV on Tues. Continue Reading

Re: Matte Eye Shadow Help

In Beauty Banter 1415368802.74

Urban Decay Naked Palettes. Continue Reading

Re: 20 Things Women Over the Age of 30 Should Stop Wearing

In Fashion Talk 1415360907.67

On 11/7/2014 Irshgrl31201 said: It didn't say women over 30 shouldn't wear leopard, it said don't make it your whole wardrobe, like just wear one piece of leopard not the whole ensemble. That makes sense. Many on the list are ridiculous but I think not wearing hoop earrings after 30 is the most ridiculous. Hoop earrings are as classic as they come. I do agree with the platform flip flops, those things are horrible. I think they might have meant super large hoops the size of bangles maybe. Continue Reading

Re: 20 Things Women Over the Age of 30 Should Stop Wearing

In Fashion Talk 1415360793.58

While I agree with most of it. I think hoops under 2 inches are fine, and a piece of leopard to uplift a solid color outfit is fine. Jeans are fine as long as they are not super skinny, super low waist, and ripped all over. That site does freeze the computer as someone else posted. Continue Reading

Re: SBD Set of 3 Crystal Eternity Bands Video-Missing Stones?

In Jewelry Talk 1414845691.1

Yes there was a stone missing. How embarrassing for Antonella. She was turning the rings on her finger and one of the bands in stainless had a stone missing. I guess it was poor use of glue on the crystal. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 54
1 2 3 4 ...54Next