Meant for Mom(SM)
174 Members and 12368 Guests Online

star826's Activity

Re: Vote For Your Favorite New Fall-O-Ween Design For A Chance To Win Angel's Witch Hat!

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Quacker Factory 1380592311.96

***** SPELLBOUND for the WIN!!! ***** *~*~*HAPPY QUACKTASTIC FALLOWEEN ALL!!*~*~* What I LOVE about Halloween? A few things... The children get so excited to dress up to enjoy the holiday :) Seeing the amazing costumes that others create to celebrate Halloween, A chance to dress up in my Quacktastic Halloween fashions all month long and put a smile on others faces... The BEST feeling is to make someone else smile!! :) Been a Quacker since the "50 in 50" tour when Jeanne sold the 2 blouses with fabric insets. AND my black cat's birthday IS Halloween!! ... Continue Reading

Re: Wedding Wednesday - Can You Guess What's In The Box?!

In Beauty Banter, Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1364405491.363

Hi Shawn~ If it's not his wedding band from Tiffany's, then I'll guess maybe an engraved watch for all the happy times to share together :) or a sterling engraved money clip for prosperity for a lifetime?? OOOHHHH, those Tiffany boxes are so wonderful to give and receive... I say you're his gift on your wedding day!! He's a VERY lucky man to be marrying you!! You're a breath of fresh air and a joy!! And so full of fun! ***Might you consider asking the Q to hold a belated wedding celebration this Summer for you and Joe that your fans can come to the Q and celebrate with you two? Blessings to ... Continue Reading

Re: Paging Star826 re: CP's Mariposa ring

In Jewelry Talk 1364154838.137

Hi Cloud!! :) Thanks to a sweet forum friend who emailed me that you had paged me, I hope you enjoy it! It's definitely a ring to cheer you when you see it on your finger! :) Hope you enjoy and wear in the best of health and happiness! Wish I knew it was on sale again... Might have bought a few as gifts... Was the price better this time then when you found it on sale during their last sale ?? I haven't been on the forums in a couple of months... Not even to read... Just needed a break. Thank you for remembering me and how special that ring is to us! Wait til you see the colors!! Have you ck'd... Continue Reading

Re: Magnet for pins

In Jewelry Talk 1358477169.073

Magnapins was the product name. Not sure if still on the Q but you can usually find on ebay. Beware, many posted that one was not enough to hold a light pin and that using the two sold in a set was much better. Good luck! Continue Reading

Re: Sad news re: "Brabis"

In Judith Ripka 1358477015.903

Lola~ Thank you for sharing this with us... I almost passed it by because I recalled only a "Brabls" but not a "Brabis". Small typo but worth a mention as many knew her nickname here. What an amazing woman... RIP Brabls... Continue Reading

Re: *~*~*For FANS of Echo of the Dreamer jewelry line: Margaret wants to hear from you*~*~*

In Jewelry Talk 1358141035.77

Margaret said it would be about one year before she might be on another shopping channel. Not sure if that's a requirement or her choice. But she does have her own website though the prices and pieces are different and far more limited. Send her and email and wish her well... and let her know how you feel about her designs... She will be missed on the Q, but remember people, when one door closes another one opens... and I told her on to bigger and better things! :) The Q buyers are asleep at the wheel! Have no clue what real jewelry lovers want. Quality, unique designs and pieces that tell a ... Continue Reading

Re: *~*~*For FANS of Echo of the Dreamer jewelry line: Margaret wants to hear from you*~*~*

In Jewelry Talk 1358120477.34

On 1/13/2013 floss 84 said: Hey Star there you are!! Hope you been good. ITA it is sad to see EoTHD go, I have a number of pieces and treasure each one!! On her facebook page she mention for her fans not to be sad that she is leaving that she will turn up on another channel and she is looking at this as a new venture. I can't wait to see some of her new work/designs. In saying that it is amazing how many artist/lines that are no longer on the Q. I guess we will be seeing more electronics cooking ware etc. I remember the good old days when you were able to find the unique items on the Q. Tracy... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1358092877.423

Well Margaret's last QVC show was early this morning... Don't forget to keep in touch with her to use the email I posted above. Have a great day! ~Star826* Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1357874399.13

On 1/10/2013 sunshine45 said: i would love to see her move on to hsn! hi sunshine, you never know where EoTD will go to after here... but they are based in NYC Can the Q jewelry get any more boring? Continue Reading

*~*~*For FANS of Echo of the Dreamer jewelry line: Margaret wants to hear from you*~*~*

Last Reply by GoodStuff 1358544696.613 | Started by star826 in Jewelry Talk

It's sadly true that the EoTD line will no longer be on the Q. IMHO a BIG MISTAKE! If you'd like to contact Margaret Thurman, the designer of the line, she has asked that you do so at: info@echoofthedreamer.com Thanks to all the jewelry fans out here! :) ~Star826* Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1073
1 2 3 4 ...1073Next