March Mania Ends Today
102 Members and 18587 Guests Online

smarty's Activity

Re: Lunchtime special

In Judith Ripka 1426732378.81

Wow, so sorry I missed these...they are now about $100 more than the LTS price. They look really fun. Continue Reading

Re: She gets me every time.....

In Judith Ripka 1426128781.077

Hi Anisha...the pieces I have are similarly colored to the cuff...a true sea foam color! It has no grey scale to it...it coordinates very well with teal, turquoise, and even some blue topaz. The cuff is on waitlist in small, so I may wait to order (fingers crossed, hoping it's a OTO!) Continue Reading

Re: She gets me every time.....

In Judith Ripka 1426083111.76

I adore sea foam chalcedony and have many pieces of it in JR2 and JR couture. I think I may need this cuff, although I really don't have any other clad items. It is a beauty, and really really screams summer at the beach! I might have to mix myself a cocktail before I order it. Continue Reading

Re: What's Up with Monoco Bracelet on Home Page?

In Judith Ripka 1426016115.567

Bet they are bringing it back... Continue Reading

Re: Ankle Pants with Rolled Cuffs - What Do You Think?

In Fashion Talk 1426015557.993

I wear my jeans and khakis cuffed with flats or supergas...love the look and style! I am in my mid 50s and my daughters (who are both young adults) don't make fun of me, so I know I am on trend! eta: I find that the look goes especially well with boyfriend style pants. Continue Reading

Re: March 5: Dew Drop in gold is LTS, $173.88/3 EP

In Judith Ripka 1425589325.717

Sorry I missed this...wow, that was a great deal! Continue Reading

Re: Have to check....

In Judith Ripka 1425389155.08

Sammy, I have it too...but I don't recall how much it was. And NJ Girl you are amazing. That's for the info about the blog WB. Continue Reading

Have to check....

Last Reply by Sammycat1 1425558468.017 | Started by smarty in Judith Ripka

my jewelry box, but isn't this an oldie but goodie??? J321024 (25, 26)? Continue Reading

Re: tired of bare minerals - anyone have a recommendation?

In Beauty Banter 1425345145.96

In my opinion, the Chanel le beiges CC cream is the best of the best. Color can be a bit tricky to match though. Continue Reading

Re: tired of bare minerals - anyone have a recommendation?

In Beauty Banter 1425237203.6

I am a be user, have been for years...I am in my mid 50s and have been getting really dry skin this winter. I sill love my minerals, but need more hydration (I am enjoying the serum and new rescue formulas). I recently tried a Chanel product that I ADORE...Vitalumier Aqua in the compact (cream) formula. You apply it with a foundation brush and the coverage is build able. It keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 194
1 2 3 4 ...194Next