17 Members and 18264 Guests Online

RedHeadedWench's Activity

Re: I knew it would happen. ;(

In Viewpoints 1432223459.897

Both smoking legal cigs and illegal (or legal depending on where you are) are going to give you health problems. Continue Reading

Re: wedding attire

In Viewpoints 1432218155.807

Funny you should post this, I have been searching all morning via emails I receive, for a dress for my son's wedding in November. I can't find anything I like. My future DIL also told me that black was okay, and since most of the dresses I do like come in only black I have a feeling that it's the way I am going. I don't want black, but I am still searching. I may wait for the new fall catalogs and stores start bringing in their fall inventories. Continue Reading

Re: Plan accordingly....forums to be shut down 1am-7am et to deal with the inappropriate posts/posters

In Viewpoints 1432217910.337

On 5/21/2015 KathyPet said: These are QVC's forums and they don't OWE us anything. They run them and set the rules as they see fit. They could discontinue them tomorrow if they wanted to and sometimes I think they should. Do people really think that if no one had complained about this latest spam invasion (12 pages of the same vile language thread on Viewpoints alone) that QVC would never have noticed it and that the posters who reported it were overly sensitive whiners who complaints have caused QVC to take this action? You really think QVC would have done nothing if no one reported the spam... Continue Reading

Re: Plan accordingly....forums to be shut down 1am-7am et to deal with the inappropriate posts/posters

In Viewpoints 1432217499.283

On 5/21/2015 croemer said: On 5/21/2015 PenneyT said: Spammers and trolls are different. Trolls want to disrupt or get attention. Spammers are often trying to make money by getting people to go to the websites they are pushing. They hope someone will click the link and buy whatever. Good description. And a good definition. Trolls disrupt. Spammers post ads for stuff or links to other sites, usually to make money. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1432217386.97

This is what I said they would probably do last night...BTDT. We used to do it all the time at the boards where I was a mod. It helped greatly, but we did have the occasional sneak. LOL Frankly, ignore the perps and trolls, and let the mods and webbies take care of it. Trust me, they hate it more than you do. Continue Reading

Re: QVC Is this the best you can do?

In Viewpoints 1432168254.263

On 5/20/2015 LipstickDiva said: On 5/20/2015 violann said: On 5/20/2015 Himi lover said: It's certainly bad, but no words I haven't seen or heard before. Certainly not enough to get my panties in a twist. Webbie will remove when notified. But I hope they don't decide to close the boards over it because of some people's outrage (seen on the other forums). Absolutely agree with you (and your kittie!) I agree as well. There are several posts about this among the various forums here. All the threads complaining about this are just as annoying. I agree, and trust me it's more annoying on the othe... Continue Reading

Re: Old fashion body talc

In Beauty Banter 1432167727.647

I love talc! Right now I have Chanel No. 5, Joy, and a tiny bit of my Mary Kay Exquisite..which has been discontinued for years...and up still smells great. Continue Reading

Re: Bessie Smith

In Viewpoints 1431974562.303

I watched Saturday night, and turned it off about 40 minutes in to it. I was bored. Yesterday afternoon, I sort of watched from where I turned it off, and I liked it. Very brutal, interesting, historical, and sad. I hope Queen Latifah wins an Emmy or something like that, because she was very good. Continue Reading

Re: Will never purchase Laura Geller!!!

In Laura Geller 1431828209.593

On 5/16/2015 hyacinth003 said: On 5/16/2015 Tinkrbl44 said: On 5/16/2015 MillsNana said: Today LG was talking about the bronzing property of one of her products. She said it would not leave you looking orange "like Vita Liberata". She mumbled it but her remark was audible on the broadcast. The VL product was featured just prior to LG coming on air. This was so unprofessional. If you have a good product, you do not have to put down others. The VL lady is from Ireland, I wonder how others feel about this remark made toward a vendor visiting our country. I have used VL and loved it. I found it t... Continue Reading

Re: Lisa's $3000 purse and $350 dress

In Fashion Talk 1431827990.74

Don't feel bad, you're not the only one that she has duped. She's a salesperson, that's all. A very good salesperson. It always amazes me how many people are so enamored with this woman. I hope you enjoy the items you have purchased though. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 677
1 2 3 4 ...677Next