Creede Silver Sale
27 Members and 11958 Guests Online

RedHeadedWench's Activity

Re: Halloween; gory or simple?

In Viewpoints 1412096496.043

When the kids were small, I decorated for Halloween. Now, I am a fall decorator. Besides, some of this Halloween stuff is just plain creepy looking. Continue Reading

Re: Yard Sales/Tag Sales/Garage Sales Help please

In Viewpoints 1412096409.127

On 9/29/2014 chickenbutt said: I found that it didn't make a lot of difference what I marked anything. Even if it was a brand new, $300, item that was priced at $30, some Neanderthal would offer me a dime for it. Needless to say, I didn't last long with hosting yard/garage sales. :) Last time somebody did that I told him 'sure, just a minute while I run over it with my car THEN you can have it for a dime'. ha! HAHAHAHA! BTDT! This is why I do not have yard sales any more. I can price something for a quarter and some fool will walk up to me and offer me a dime. Oh and I have things stolen fro... Continue Reading

Re: How does Chaz and QVC get away with this?

In Viewpoints 1412096302.99

Doesn't hair always look better after it has been done by a pro regardless of the shampoo they use? I have never used this WEN stuff, and from what I have read online, I probably never will. Continue Reading

Re: Wal-Mart faults Tracy Morgan for accident injuries

In Viewpoints 1412096184.89

On 9/29/2014 deepwaterdotter said: I'm sure Mr. Morgan's attorneys will see otherwise. True. But you know, they should have been wearing seat belts..but the truck driver is still at fault. Continue Reading

Re: LR's 12-Piece White Glittered Cedar Branches

In For the Home Talk 1412096112.573

How much are these, because Hobby Lobby has something VERY similar for $1.00/each. Continue Reading

Re: Program hosts and personal stories....

In The Q We Love 1412095987.3

On 9/30/2014 Rottie_mama said: On 9/30/2014 golfcartrider said: Just the facts Ma'am, just the facts. ITA. I don't need all the personal tidbits especially when it is in place of the item's specifics itself. I am another person that cannot take the personal stories from the hosts.....some (who shall remain nameless, but we all know who they are) go on and on and on and on and on about their sister, their daughters, their friends. When I watch QVC, and frankly it's not that often anymore, I watch because of the hour or programming and the products that are being aired. I do not care if the ... Continue Reading

Re: Paula Deen on The Chew

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1411940336.96

On 9/28/2014 lovesrecess said: why don't you just leave Paula alone? she lost everything and is trying to fight her way back so she can make a living; why don't you want to allow her to do that? she was convicted of no crime as I recall...move on, for heaven's sake! Paula didn't lose everything..and if she did, she should fire both her sons and her accountants. She lost face with the public, except those that have her same mentality. Continue Reading

Re: Just wanted to post again about my Temptations negative dangerous experiences as a precaution for consumer usage

In Temp-tations 1411930367.28

I won't go into the problems I had with Temptations....but it was horrible. I was watching ITKWD this morning to see Ina Garten, and they had some of the line on....the woman referred to the set they had as a "collectable" because they were not making that particular set any longer. I almost spit out my coffee. Collectable? Continue Reading

Re: Stories.....by Kelly Osbourne

In Fashion Talk 1411930216.25

On 9/23/2014 Chi-town girl said: On 9/23/2014 moonstone dunes said: Hahhaa I still have an H&M black pencil skirt with the bow in back - not in front like the last model pic, which makes the placement look weird. The silhouettes and designs are lovely but KO is designing for toothpick shaped teens and 20 somethings. Yes targeting a younger demographic. I also think the 2nd dress is more for spring than fall. I thought there would be a chunky sweater or duster-something funky, That's exactly what I was thinking...20-30 somethings. My daughter (almost 24) loves it. Continue Reading

Re: Trader Joe's-New/Fall Seasonal Items!!!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1411930018.433

I hope to go next weekend Do they have other flavors of the Kringle?! I'm not a big pumpkin fan. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 620
1 2 3 4 ...620Next