Fashion Special Offers
62 Members and 12182 Guests Online

RedHeadedWench's Activity

Re: Freedom of Speech and Though

In Viewpoints 1406811086.51

On 7/30/2014 herekitty_kitty said: On 7/30/2014 Free2be said: If webbies would discern where rudeness or crudeness is in a post -- delete that, let everything else stay. Oh what a wonderful world VPs would be! What may be crudeness to you is the hard honest truth many times. Crudeness and rudeness are in the eye of the beholder. Speaking as a former moderator, you are supposed to follow the guidelines, most do, but there are times you have to use your judgement. It's easy if there are complaints either reported or in subsequent posts. But I have to afree with herekitty....some may perceive ... Continue Reading

Re: Is Mary Beth working full time?

In Viewpoints 1406810530.293

Okay, who cares? It's none of our business really. QVC has many hosts now, maybe she's cutting back........because she can. Continue Reading

Re: The New Donut Cheesesteak Burger--What do you Think?

In Viewpoints 1406810444.927

Just the name of the burger made me wince.......but now that I have seen the photo........just.........ICK! It looks like something Paula Deen would come up with. Continue Reading

Re: Cookie TSV

In TSV Talk 1406810351.25

I actually ordered these for gifts. I ordered a similar set from Cheryl's a few years ago (different ornaments and cookies) and they were a huge hit. I still have some of the empty ornaments that I hang on my tree. It's a good deal if you need some small hostess gifts, or gifts for kids, and the cookies are delicious too! Continue Reading

Re: Valerie's Defective Products

In For the Home Talk 1406737818.557

Quality control used to be so much better in the past...defective items are just not limited to Valerie's things. Although, a few years ago, we had the famous or infamous exploding pumpkins. LOL Mine exploded on my coffee table. QVC was very quick to recall them and issue credits. Continue Reading

Re: LE CREUSET-WHY SO EXPENSIVE?

In Viewpoints 1406737617.563

On 7/30/2014 catlover said: Le Creuset Signature Series 13.25-Qt Round Fre QVC Price: $470.00 Shipping & Handling: $16.72 Because it's worth it. I have two pieces that were my mom's...they are like brand new. Continue Reading

Re: Is QVC a healthy place for women?

In Viewpoints 1406737562.51

QVC isn't here for anyone's health...not even for vitamin sales. They are here for SALES. The reason they sell A LOT of beauty items is because of the markup on these things. Beauty items are marked up anywhere from 100-400%......remember that when they are giving you a "deal"....they are still making a killing. Why do you think Mally can offer her TSV yesterday for over $100 off the original price?! Continue Reading

Re: Freedom of Speech and Though

In Viewpoints 1406737389.747

There is no freedom of speech here....read the terms of service. Continue Reading

Re: Calling babies by their names before they're born

In Viewpoints 1406557637.657

My daughter is expecting her first in November, it's a boy and his name is Ethan. We call him by his name all the time, and I even give him a "pache in touchas" when he is being naughty and sitting on her sciatica. LOL Her baby shower is in September and the girlfriends are already ordering and making things with "ethan" and "e" on them. I don't see what the big deal is. My son's best friend is also expecting his first in September, and they call her tummy by his first name all the time. Continue Reading

Re: Paula Deen's New Product...Yes, It's Real!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406491651.247

On 7/26/2014 HHC1 said: On 7/26/2014 Danky said: On 7/26/2014 RedHeadedWench said: Soooo, let me get this straight. A person who hid her diabetes from the public (for her image and food product sake), and then came out (so to speak) as a diabetic, because she was a PAID spokesperson for a diabetes medication........is now se lling chocolate candy bars. Lisa Renna is paid to endorse Depends.....do you honestly think she wears them ? Really ? How old is Lisa Renna? She might wear depends. Women approaching or in menopause have unstable bladders. It says right in the beginning that Lisa Rinna... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 609
1 2 3 4 ...609Next