Designer Fashion Clearance
171 Members and 13111 Guests Online

RedHeadedWench's Activity

Re: let's talk inflatable Christmas decorations!

In Viewpoints 1414604425.47

Not a fan of these things at all....our neighbors have TONS of them. When they are deflated during the day, they look like dead bodies from the movie "The Year of the Comet". Continue Reading

Re: What are your thoughts on owls?

In Viewpoints 1414433852.98

On 10/25/2014 ical said: Attica. Athens, c. 449-413 BC. Silver "old-style" tetradrachm. Head of Athena right, wearing crested helmet ornamented with olive leaves, palmette and spiral, hair drawn across forehead in parallel curves / Owl standing right, ?T?(NS), olive sprig and crescent moon behind. My husband collects ancient coins and has this particular one. It's my favorite. I have a couple of owls for Christmas decor this year, but that's as far as I go. Real owls are very interesting to me. Continue Reading

Re: A Memo to Kim Kardashian

In Viewpoints 1414433691.323

IMHO she has a terrible fake body. Not attractive at all. Continue Reading

Re: Do You Have A "Christmas Tree Shops" In Your Area?

In Viewpoints 1414433620.013

We have two garden shops in the area that keep Christmas items up all year, but I would not call them a "Christmas" shop. There used to be a Christmas Mouse store in Myrtle Beach, but they closed a few years ago. Continue Reading

Re: Any former Girl Scouts here having earned a "Curved Bar"?

In Viewpoints 1414433534.027

Being an old Girl Scout myself, an old leader, and I once worked for the local Girl Scout Council, I do not remember a curved bar...I have heard of it...but the highest "rank"/award you can receive currently is the Gold Award. It is equivalent to the Eagle Scout (I have two Eagle sons), but it is not looked upon with the same distinction as the Boy Scout Award. I personally think that is because it is not publicized except within GS circles. That is my opinion. I also believe it is due to it being a Girl Scout Award, and not a Boy Scout Award. Continue Reading

Re: I am so pumpkined out this year..

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414433285.693

I love PUMPKINS, I have them all over my front walk way but.......... I do not love pumpkin flavored anything. It's gross. There is so much pumpkin flavored stuff out there, I am surprised there isn't pumpkin flavored toothpaste. Continue Reading

Re: Lisa's Decorating Show

In Fashion Talk 1414284234.86

On 10/24/2014 TrailBlazer05 said: Suffocation is the perfect description for all this decorating! Never thought of like that but it sure fits Lisa and her decorating style. It also makes me sad to watch LR get so hyped up over all this Christmas stuff and she seems to totally lose and completely miss the mark on what Christmas and the season is truly about! It's surely not all this materialistic stuff. I'm sticker shocked at all these prices for simple picks AND HOW THEY'RE SELLING OUT! Do people not leave their homes and see how you can find these same things at their local craft store for h... Continue Reading

Re: I'm really enjoying Lisa's Christmas shows!

In The Q We Love 1414283819.29

I love Lisa's Christmas shows, she and I decorate almost exactly the same. I am sort of a mix of Valerie and Lisa. The decorations that they show with all the lit up glitter whirling things or those cutesy animals, weird Santas, and snowpeople, are just tacky IMHO. But hey, to each their own. I received my owls and gold finial ornies, and I cannot wait to start decorating! I can't now...it's fall you know. LOL Continue Reading

Re: More than 100 Sears and Kmart stores to close

In Viewpoints 1414186309.597

I hope they close the KMart we have in town. It is a pig sty. Continue Reading

Re: Honey boo boo has been cancelled!

In Viewpoints 1414186256.007

Well someone at TLC finally came to their senses! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 629
1 2 3 4 ...629Next