Living for Me
130 Members and 19564 Guests Online

RedHeadedWench's Activity

Re: Best Place To Live In South Carolina

In Viewpoints 1422409746.86

I have lived in SC for over 20 years and no matter where you live in this state, you're gonna have bugs! LOL If I were to move in state, it would probably be in the Mount Pleasant area (outside of Charleston) or Murrels Inlet. I would not live in Hilton Head, my mother lives there and it is very crowded in the summer months..and I would NEVER live in Myrtle Beach. Way too much crime for me. Continue Reading

Re: Question About Those King's Hawaiian Bread Products

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422374600.23

On 1/27/2015 Madisson said: On 1/27/2015 RedHeadedWench said: We love these little rolls.....that's why I can't keep them in the house. LOL I know...90 calories per roll plus butter! The problem is that I could eat 3-4 of them plus whatever else we're having for dinner. Thank G-d I have a fast metabolism! I know what you mean...I love them with Chick Fil A chicken salad on them. I could eat about ten! LOL Continue Reading

Re: Collectibles that are totally worthless

In Viewpoints 1422374426.893

I kept some of my favorite beanies....I have about 10 Garcia's (the tie dye bear), only because they are pretty....2 Princess Diana's..bears from Britian, Canada, USA, Japan, Australia, and a couple more. I do have a first edition ladybug, giraffe, crab, and cocker spaniel too. With tags. Continue Reading

Re: Cheryl and Co. Valentine $5 cookie cards

In Viewpoints 1422374277.163

The site is: www.cheryls.com/heart for anyone interested. Continue Reading

Re: Baby Boomers: What was your favorite penny candy?

In Viewpoints 1422374220.677

Oh my goodness....penny candy..probably Mary Janes. They are hard on the teeth..but I love them! I used to go to the little grocery store downstairs from where we had an apartment when I was 5...with a dime. I would get the rolled up red licorice (I forget the brand name) and Necco's. Sometimes I would get Chuckles. Love them! Continue Reading

Re: Question About Those King's Hawaiian Bread Products

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422374071.883

We love these little rolls.....that's why I can't keep them in the house. LOL Continue Reading

Re: Flameless Candle-TSV, 1/27

In TSV Talk 1422374025.13

It's a good basic set, but I am passing on it. Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Robertson Auditioning for a Red Carpet Job on Facebook?

In Fashion Talk 1422373979.843

Like anyone in "show business" or the public eye, you have to keep your name out there, or people will focus on something or someone else. Why do you think Kim K has semi nakie photos "leak" every once in awhile...or someone gets in to a fight..or drops an "F" bomb on tv............it makes news and keeps the people talking. In Lisa's case, I am sure that this is what is going on as far as her Facebook page goes. Sure she is keeping herself busy and out there for her sheep, but I also have a feeling that she is finding that she is not all that and a bag of chips in the regular outside of QVCl... Continue Reading

Re: Anybody Planning on Seeing "50 Shades"?

In Viewpoints 1422295700.703

No. These movies don't appeal to me. Continue Reading

Re: Cheryl and Co. Valentine $5 cookie cards

In Viewpoints 1422295658.133

Cheryl's had a similar promotion a couple of years ago, but for Halloween...I sent them to my little cousin and a couple of other people...they were regular size cookies. The cookies shown in this current ad were for Valentines Day, and there was a ladybug cookie in the collection of 6. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 649
1 2 3 4 ...649Next