Guaranteed Delivery
109 Members and 19116 Guests Online

RedHeadedWench's Activity

Re: Pet presents

In Viewpoints 1418832622.727

Yes...we do. I just blew a chunk o money at Petsmart on Sunday. LOL But we also had a puppy birthday on Sunday, and my Alexzander will be turning 3 on 12/23. Continue Reading

Re: Favorite Holiday TV ad this year

In Viewpoints 1418832020.03

I saw one last night for Publix, a southern supermarket for those that don't know, that made me actually cry. Little girl looking outside on a snowy day next to a Christmas tree...mommy asks, what are you going to do? She replies..I'm going to bake some cookies because he's coming tonight. Next scene, they are in the kitchen making cookies, she's taking the most care to decorate them beautifully. Doorbell rings. She runs to the door with the cookies...mom and dad look puzzled...door opens....there stands Grandpa. Obviously mom and dad thought the cookies were for Santa. OMG, I lost it. Here's... Continue Reading

Re: PM Style Host

In Fashion Talk 1418784900.94

Good Lord, I can't imagine sitting and watching three hours of clothing! LOL Continue Reading

Re: Why was my Lisa farewell - vendors and hosts MIA deleted?

In Fashion Talk 1418784786.093

On 12/13/2014 Sooner said: She's gone, no longer a QVC host, and I'm sure the company thinks it is time to move on as well. Can't say I blame them. When you leave somewhere it is like taking your hand out of water. I could not have said it better myself. Everyone needs to move on. Besides its QVC's board, we are just guests. Continue Reading

Re: Jan INSIDER

In Viewpoints 1418675155.51

Received mine last week...and the online one is up too. Continue Reading

Re: Favorite Holiday TV ad this year

In Viewpoints 1418675047.48

The ad with the reindeer....and Strange Magic. I love it! Continue Reading

Re: ? about Bill Cosby knock out drug

In Viewpoints 1418674656.207

Not only is he a serial predator IMHO, he has made thus whole thing racial now with his latest comment. So sad. Continue Reading

Re: What's your favorite jarred Marinara Sauce?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418607091.483

I usually buy Barilla and add some of my own spices. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 641
1 2 3 4 ...641Next