Just-Reduced Clearance
78 Members and 16874 Guests Online

misspammie's Activity

Re: Do you ever "guess" anyone's REAL age when asked?

In Viewpoints 1413559397.693

On 10/17/2014 Remee said: The point is, good breeding states you don't answer direct questions like those.Ever. guess you bred in the garden of eden I swear I saw 'garden of eden' as your siggy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,very sorry if I'm wrong, If not???? Continue Reading

Re: over 45???: important RESUME Tips from Business Insider

In Viewpoints 1413559279.087

On 10/17/2014 reese2 said: On 10/16/2014 minkbunny said: Reese, our Rolodex sounds much like yours. It is actually inside a case that has a lid that closes down over it. Dark brown bottom, tan top. It has two sections that "roll" side by side - one for current clients and other contacts, the other for closed files and extra blank cards. Some old ideas are really good ideas. They absolutely are! hey, guys, I'll bid $$ on it!!!!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: LR Christmas Show - 10/17

In For the Home Talk 1413558837.857

anyone know this? still couldn't get item # to go thru Grandin. I got the two owls on HSN. yep, I bet everyone else knows this already, but I didn't. I'm thrilled I got them. Continue Reading

Re: Is there a way to stay signed in?

In Suggestion Box 1413557764.56

dooBdo, I'd read before about telling of this signing in 'line' vs. forums and I so appreciated it. I'm NOT patient, and when I'd switch and had to sign in again it made me angry. thanks to you I know now. (others said change browsers,,,,,,,yea I know that). anyway thanks again dooB Continue Reading

spell check

Last Reply by golfcartrider 1413760541.89 | Started by misspammie in Suggestion Box

sum of us would love to have spel chk. back again. we need the hep. some yell at us for not speling corect. it's a nasty thing. wood ease our minds. plz hep us Continue Reading

Re: I Love Lucy -Fun Facts

In Viewpoints 1413557086.117

On Peaches McPhee said: Recommendation: Lucille Ball Museum in Jamestown, NY. Small, hole-in-the-wall, but a must for a true fan. I'd lived in Sugar Grove, Pa. about 15 min. from Jamestown, NY. it's quite the thing to have Lucy's parafanalia (? where's spell ck) there, saw gowns and props. very interesting and Jamestown is very proud. Continue Reading

Re: LR Christmas Show - 10/17

In For the Home Talk 1413556121.913

On 10/17/2014 Susan Louise said: On 10/17/2014 lucymo said: GrandinRoad, long eared owls. These are so cute, I got the large set of two and the small set of two (61956) $19.00 for small $29.00 for large. Also available in Snowy owls, same price I believe. Hi Lucymo, Those are adorable! I bought so many owls last year...LOL. I got LR's set of 3 white ones, then I bought several online of varying sizes...some more white and some brown ones similar to the ones in your pic. I also got a bunch of small ornament ones for the tree. I was curious about the 'zebra' owls it shows as a new LR item unti... Continue Reading

Re: neck lines for older women

In Fashion Talk 1413478712.187

I'm reviving this 'gone amuck' thread. this AM I saw a woman on TV (just might have been on the Q) wearing a beautiful Navy blue long sleeved top. It was cut rather low BUT the neckline was scalloped and in the scallop was a crochet effect. However, she had a white top underneath it also. It showed thru the lace like detail and was very pretty. THEN on Pioneer Woman she had the same top on but with no white layer underneath, and it looked fine. Was a really nice top. Anyone happen to see of what I'm speaking? Continue Reading

Re: VPH magnolia wreath/garland

In For the Home Talk 1413413648.78

thank you all, I got the garland, no doubt about that. I'd just heard something about the magnolias being wrapped. probably just 'protected'. thank you all for responding. I'm anxious to this this. It's my 'splurge' for the season. (I say that now,,,I'll have more 'splurges' I'm sure!!) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1160
1 2 3 4 ...1160Next