Meant for Mom(SM)
162 Members and 13467 Guests Online

misspammie's Activity

Re: ISO JR pin and disappointed with JR and KJL CS

In Jewelry Talk 1398261703.433

had a broken pair of KJL ears years ago, contacted them and they said to send them in to them for repair. I'd done this once before and all went well. THIS time I got a reply that they could not repair them and sent me the value of them instead of returning them. I have a pretty good feeling that they were kept because they were BEAUTIFUL vintage coral and turq ears. I was truly bummed out. I'm sure they were repaired for themselves. Live and learn. Continue Reading

Re: Inaccurate sizing again - anyone else?

In Linea 1398255813.67

pardon my interruption,,wasn't allowed to submit my own post yesterday, so I'll try here. Received 2 pairs of pants yesterday,,same size, different colors, same brand,,Denim & Co. They were so very different in fit it was ridiculous. I too am sick of returning items. I'm about to give up. I feel for those in the same boat. Continue Reading

Re: Transcendence (new Johnny Depp movie)

In Viewpoints 1398184219.083

On 4/22/2014 misspammie said: On 4/21/2014 shamalamadingdong4 said: How horrible is this movie? It can't be as bad as The Lone Ranger. me again, I GOOD DAY on the computer , grrr. as I was saying, I liked the Lone Ranger!! go figure. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1398184152.583

On 4/21/2014 shamalamadingdong4 said: How horrible is this movie? It can't be as bad as The Lone Ranger. me again, I Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1398082191.93

On 4/21/2014 Luv2Decorate said: Johnny Depp does nothing for me at all. I've always thought he was odd. I like odd Continue Reading

Re: As a child, what did you think that turned out to be...

In Viewpoints 1397864295.49

I could never be an actress,,because I could never remember all my lines for the movie,,,all at once. AND they had to wait all that time for the youngster in the movie to be grown to finish the movie with him/her as an adult. (not done yet) if I spoke too much I'd use up all my words and couldn't speak later in life (hmmmm still worry about that one). I have many odd things I thought of as a child, won't go into it. I was a thinker, but it now seems kind of embarassing. Oh, and those poor people that had to get up in the middle of the night to say that commercial again!!! thought the sam... Continue Reading

Re: Quiz~~What Historical Era Do You Belong In?

In Viewpoints 1397229273.667

On 4/10/2014 biancardi said: 31st century, baby!! Always looking towards the future.. I wish I could live there. "Command: Greetings. Message: We are happy to meet you. here's an endless supply of money and a card for the new Alien Gym. You are going to love the future!" sorry to 'quote', I couldn't get to just 'reply',,,,,I'm with you, Biancardi, 31st century. makes no sense to me!! Continue Reading

Re: How do you usually feel, first thing in the morning?

In Viewpoints 1380134791.433

On 9/25/2013 MrsLorraine said: On 9/24/2013 brewhaha said: Disappointed. Oh dear, I hope that was a joke! darn well it wasn't a joke,,,,,,,,,,,,,got cha Brew Continue Reading

Re: THANK YOU WEBBIE! WE CAN POST PICTURES NOW! JOIN IN THE FUN!!

In Viewpoints 1379871410.3

On 9/21/2013 lulutoby said: Good Saturday Morning! Misspammie, I found the tree looking for beautiful trees lulutoby,,,,REMARKABLE thanks!!!!!!!! for sharing Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone here had floaters .. I went to my eye doctor... and he is telling me I need laser surgery.

In Health & Fitness 1379719018.103

I see them in extreme sunlight. my doc said no big deal. I'd check with other doctors before surgery of any sort. I do think it's relatively common. (now i'll get blasted) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1104
1 2 3 4 ...1104Next