Spring Style Clearance
59 Members and 17107 Guests Online

misspammie's Activity

Re: AAAAHHHHHH So Tired of Shouting vendors and Host trying to talk over each other during a presentation

In Fashion Talk 1424968730.603

This drives me nuts too!!! (just was reading the 'sensitive' thread). I've always been sensitive to loud noise (love music loud tho), bright light, odors, and I'm a tactle (?) person. When all 'outtalk' each other I switch the channel. bit OT, but I've also noticed that many shows, a lot during the Oscars, show many many pictures in a short time. It's called something,,mashing or something. It hurts my eyes and poor little brain! I wonder if it could bring on an epileptic episode for some people. I honestly do think that with the changing of pictures so fast and lights too. Continue Reading

Re: Gifts from Crows

In Viewpoints 1424968167.063

On 2/26/2015 sidsmom said: Are crows & black birds the same thing? Every Fall, around Octoberish, certain areas of town attracts a SEA of black birds/crows. Literally, thousands of birds in one area around dusk for several weeks. Just part of their migration, but does anyone else see this? Have noticed this in Va. since moving here from Pa. Half the back yard is totally black with these birds. As Spock says,,,,,'fascinating'. It's actually kind of scary! Continue Reading

Re: When you color your hair at home is it dirty, clean, product, no product?

In Beauty Banter 1424964639.067

just colored mine this morning. Wash it a day or two before, and if any prouct is on it, it's just a little spray. so far so good Continue Reading

Re: May I help you "young lady"

In Viewpoints 1423928690.09

as a child, when I heard "young lady",,I knew I was in trouble!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Mindless eating

In Viewpoints 1423757575.853

I'm happy, I eat to celebrate...I'm sad, I eat,,,I'm cold I eat to keep warm (?!) etc. get my FAT drift? Continue Reading

Re: Invisible Glass Wiper Blades

In Viewpoints 1423671624.143

thanks, hilde,,haven't seen the ad again yet. had an 800#. don't think they were as much as 'those other' super duper wipers. wouldn't that be great if they really worked !!! Continue Reading

Invisible Glass Wiper Blades

Last Reply by hckynut 1423679271.17 | Started by misspammie in Viewpoints

recently saw an ad on TV for these wiper blades for the car. I love the product and wonder if anybody has used the blades. I've heard quite a few 'garage' guys say not to get those X wiper blades, or whatever they are called. I'm a stickler for a clean windshield and just wondered if anyone else has seen the ad or used these. I searched the Q and they don't carry them,,,yet. I've noticed WMart carries IG and haven't checked there for the blades yet,,maybe in the aisle of 'as seen on TV'? pretty new so I doubt if they'd have them. TIA Continue Reading

Re: Mr. Rebates Has Been Lowered Again for QVC

In Viewpoints 1423253807.28

On 2/4/2015 Kachina624 said: On 2/4/2015 misspammie said: whaaa? never got Q thru mr rebates!!!!!! Your loss. I've collected over $4,000 from Mr. Rebates and much of it is from QVC. was refused my reply,,,guess it wasn't nice enough!!!! p o o o o o Continue Reading

Re: Mr. Rebates Has Been Lowered Again for QVC

In Viewpoints 1423100003.31

whaaa? never got Q thru mr rebates!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Do you remember exactly what vaccines you've had as a child.

In Viewpoints 1423069847.49

On 2/4/2015 brii said: On 2/4/2015 SydneyH said: On 2/4/2015 brii said: LOL Vaccine shaming... Right up there with crockpot cooking, panty hose usage and how to hang your toilet paper. Can't make this stuff up. ...and science deniers LOL some have nobody to ask,,,,,real nice replies Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1178
1 2 3 4 ...1178Next