The Joy of Christmas
43 Members and 9294 Guests Online

misspammie's Activity

Re: think it's mold spots on furniture? HELP

In For the Home Talk 1410977642.75

thank you again, all. I was more concerned with the look of this, now I see it's really creepy!!! again, thank you all. Continue Reading

Re: What is the last piece of clothing/fashion you bought?

In Fashion Talk 1410956221.34

On 9/16/2014 HORSINGMOM said: a new pair of Ariat roper boots (Zappos) and two pair of bootcut NewDirections jeans (Belk). I'm transitioning into retirement, and only buying clothing now that will be workable in my new career. I was wearing the roper boots last summer when i was thrown and broke my tib/fib. So i have one left boot of my favorite pair, and needed to replace them. The EMS cut my right one off, as well as my favorite jeans and t-shirt. I've been thinking of drilling a hole in the bottom of that boot and maybe painting it, definitely planting it. They were so comfortable, and i c... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1410955747.107

hh, thank you too. really valuable info. Came from Pa to Va. much more humid, yuk. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1410895797.377

thanks, redtop. I really don't think I'm that contaminated. but really thank you. Continue Reading

Re: Gerber Baby food commercial

In Viewpoints 1410894460.197

On 9/16/2014 hyacinth003 said: Where, oh where, was this when my daughter was a baby? She cried a LOT! Hyacinth Yoi!! my baby brother was allergic to milk! Had to be on some sort of soy milk, stained everything like crazy. Talk about a child crying a lot! Bless their hearts! Continue Reading

think it's mold spots on furniture? HELP

Last Reply by Mindy D 1411183446.567 | Started by misspammie in For the Home Talk

Since moving (embarassed to admit) I've noticed spots of mold on my wooden furniture. I've oiled the heck out of it, but the spots are still there. Thought of using one of those 'smiley' face yellow sponges on them, but it seems harsh,,a lot are on antique furniture. Years and years ago I had a 'formula' for treating antique wood. It was real hard to work with and I can't even remember it now. Anyway, any suggestions for me? Willing to try anything EASY! Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone use any Eucerin products?

In Beauty Banter 1410891595.813

a few weeks ago from a poster on here, got some Eucerin 'calming' body lotion. Lo and behold I think it might be my HG!!! Have had eczema all my life and it's left me with pretty touchy skin. This stuff is wonderful, and I've had Dr. ordered cream $$$$ and this is tops. Also from these forums last winter tried plain old Johnson and Johnson Head to Toe Baby wash for in the tub. Best stuff ever for me. I know we're all different, but I keep trying things suggested here and these are my two best bets so far. I'm so grateful for these suggestions. Continue Reading

Re: Gerber Baby food commercial

In Viewpoints 1410889902.097

thanks, Nascar, I wasn't aware. Continue Reading

Re: What is the last piece of clothing/fashion you bought?

In Fashion Talk 1410881789.957

this probably doesn't count, but I bet the last five I've bought have been returned (sizing issues) Continue Reading

Gerber Baby food commercial

Last Reply by misspammie 1410894460.197 | Started by misspammie in Viewpoints

Just caught this (wasn't paying close attention) but I do believe it's about a new baby food that "quiets baby's crying time"?! Not sure of details, so don't yell at me, just a heads up and maybe someone will pay closer attention to it and inform us. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1151
1 2 3 4 ...1151Next