Better Than Black Friday
111 Members and 16411 Guests Online

misspammie's Activity

Re: Frozen Mashed Potatoes- Any experience pro or con?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416442126.093

KJPA all this makes me hungry,,,it amazes me how we can get so nuts with mashed potatoes,,,I'm reading this for what I need to know,,,,,some of the comments are so very 'not nice' Continue Reading

Re: Frozen Mashed Potatoes- Any experience pro or con?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416405058.56

my very 'good cook' family turned me onto Country Crock mashed potatoes,,,in the deli dept. in a brownish crock container. I hope this is the name,,,,Jimmy Dean maybe???? you'll know it when you see it. and it's deliciousd Continue Reading

Re: AAA membership, looking for experience and opinions

In Viewpoints 1416402501.003

had them come for a dead battery a while ago. they now have a 'new fangled' thing that is much more manuverable (where is spell ck?) but I suggested "oh, let me move the car out of the garage so you could easily get to the engine",,,,,,duhhhhh blonde moment Continue Reading

Re: Fly Fishing

In Viewpoints 1416334676.847

with this topic I thought instantly Brad Pitt and 'a river runs thru it" Continue Reading

Re: Disgusting commercials by Value City Furniture!!!

In Viewpoints 1416334562.45

On 11/17/2014 sienna123 said: I agree, totally disgusting. Can't believe the person in charge of advertising allowed this to even be considered. silly, but I always think of the series "Mad Men",. sad that my life seems to be TV!! Continue Reading

Re: If You Could Be a TV Character, Who Would It Be?

In Viewpoints 1416334304.687

remember not too long ago I think it was chickenbutt??? that gave us contest/questions? one was who would you be as a mother,,I was Sophia Vergara,,,I've got the look down pat, just now have to work on the accent!!!!!!!!!!!!!(edit maybe it was Croemer?) Continue Reading

Re: Funny things you heard when you were little

In Viewpoints 1416332405.23

best thread here in a long time. I've been laughing till I hurt!!! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1416331701.083

On 11/17/2014 lulu2 said: When I was very young my mother told me she was taking me back to Bambergers (a department store in NJ) where she bought me. Every time we shopped there, (frequently) I feared I would not come home. Celtic Crafter, "Sitting on the concrete steps would give you a cold in your kidneys." My husband's grandmother always said sitting on concrete steps would give you piles. I had no idea what piles were. horrible mother ME used to tell my son his real filthy rich parents would come soon (when he wanted something outrageous!!) he's fine today,,,,,very fine gentleman Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1416331510.557

yorkie, I'm right with your 'stupid' (let's say uninformed) friend,,,,not only the records, but TV as well,,,they had to wake up and perform. we were thinkers!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Hints for gift giving

In Viewpoints 1416330474.433

On 11/14/2014 NoelSeven said: What not to give: Things meant to be displayed in the home. Not unless you know they've always wanted it or collect them. I've had people give me ornate pieces for the mantel that I would never want to look at every day. One was a large, ornately painted ostrich egg that was really garish, and the next year she gave me another one just like it only in different colors. Remember, your taste may not be the same as the person you're giving to. hysterical, Noel, think I have one of these, blue dresden looking,,,,,made me LOL Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1171
1 2 3 4 ...1171Next