TSV(R) Preview
138 Members and 11238 Guests Online

misspammie's Activity

Re: HSN concierge microfleece sheets (348-711)

In For the Home Talk 1414165402.41

Thank you, Bucki and Lipstick!!!! mystery is solvED (as Peter Sellers would say) thanks again!! Continue Reading

Re: I can't help it. I love these crazy Chanel commercials!

In Fashion Talk 1414073970.677

Charleze is the one in the gold gown?? (i think i had a crush!!!) absolutely stunning (as Lisa would say) Continue Reading

Re: I can't help it. I love these crazy Chanel commercials!

In Fashion Talk 1414073840.003

just watched the Kidman ad,,,have goosebumps! used to play Clair on piano many years ago. (and ooo I'll read on but who was that GUY???) wooooshhh Continue Reading

Re: What is it about "Gingerbread" decor that attracts you.

In For the Home Talk 1414073283.497

couple years ago got (I thin Valarie) the big footed gingers. was not pleased. a bit too catchy. donated the whole family. however, I do like gingerbread deco Continue Reading

Re: Look at Renee Zellweger - What do you think?

In Beauty Banter 1414072028.04

On 10/23/2014 birkin baby said: It looks,from those last pic, that she has gained a bit of weight and maybe had a bit of work. But she doesn't have a trout pout, crazy cheeks, New nose,etc .Her brows are grown in and her hair is different. At least she is not frozen face like nicole Kidman,or all weird in the mouth like Courtney Cox. Renee looks different but not crazy. not sure what trout pout is, but I've seen a cartoon depicting her as an anteater. badddd cartoon. Continue Reading

Re: HSN concierge microfleece sheets (348-711)

In For the Home Talk 1414071850.053

On 10/23/2014 Buck-i-Nana said: I got mine a few days ago and have posted on a couple of Malden Mills threads about them. HATE THEM. They feel nothing like my Malden Mills sheets and more like the material you find in cheap Christmas stockings and Santa hats. They don't feel like they'd breathe at all, which would make them extremely hot. I didn't even take mine out of the plastic packaging after feeling them. They're already on their way back to HSN. totally O/T,,,Buck-i does your name have anything to do with that song from Color Purple?? when I see your name, that's what comes to mi... Continue Reading

Re: Big booty hard to find jeans?...please read this

In Fashion Talk 1414071637.433

didn't used to have a 'booty', but I've sure been getting one lately! my problem is the giant waist. good suggestions here tho, thanks Continue Reading

Re: How do you get oven roasted vegetables crispy?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414071412.893

On 10/23/2014 hopi said: Himalayan Pink salt & parchment paper Love Himalayan pink!! learned of it on the boards here. Mmmmm Continue Reading

Re: TV "Fright Hosts." Do You Remember One From Your Childhood?

In Viewpoints 1414071117.87

Madisson, remember "Morgaaannnn" with Vincent in Last Man on Earth? cool movie Continue Reading

Re: Do you always wear your wedding ring or set ?

In Viewpoints 1414070518.03

cater, thank you for the confirmation! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1162
1 2 3 4 ...1162Next