Live Spring Style
129 Members and 18651 Guests Online

misspammie's Activity

Re: One of the few REAL MEN left in Hollywood...

In Viewpoints 1427567861.6

On 3/28/2015 sunala said: On 3/27/2015 Stella Dallas said: On 3/24/2015 hckynut said: Clint Eastwood eeeeeeeeeeeew...he's a dirty old man hcky,,,love Clint. his one house (navy blue down the road) was near my ex-inlaws, 17 Mile Drive....saw his restanrant too in Carmel,,,the Boar's Head I believe. Continue Reading

Re: Necklines

In Fashion Talk 1427467721.673

VaBelle, I'm with ya!!! Continue Reading

Re: NEW fragrance ~~~~ Sea of Love~~~~

In philosophy 1427467525.267

Hello, new here. Just this AM saw the summer scents of Philos. Haven't watched much lately and was excited to see these new scents. why oh why doesn't Philos. offer a sample set of fragrances?? sure this has been discussed before. AND with the new (to me) scents, I'd rather not order the giant size. any suggestions or comments? the new scents sound appealing to me. Continue Reading

Re: One of the few REAL MEN left in Hollywood...

In Viewpoints 1427465326.65

On 3/27/2015 winamac1 said: That man can park his boots under my bed any time! Those pics of Jon Hamm are awesome! sorry, Win, couldn't post otherwise so 'using' you to quote here but speaking of Mad Men, has anyone watched "last man on earth'? 'Betty' is on the series. took me a while to recognize her, but noticed her mannerisms. again, sorry, Winamac1. Continue Reading

Re: Necklines

In Fashion Talk 1427464585.167

VaBelle, aging doesn't seem to have kept that area very attractive on me. As one ages, things sure as heck change. Continue Reading

Re: Coach - popular TV show with Craig T. Nelson coming back

In Viewpoints 1427463934.71

(thought you meant the purse when I read the title),,,,glad it's coming back. always liked that show and really like CTNelson. Continue Reading

Re: Coconut oil as a moisturizer

In Beauty Banter 1427462952.707

On 3/21/2015 tigriss said: I use it on my hands and body along with olive oil for my eczema. It is getting to be summer, so sweating is going to happen even more. Sweat aggravates my eczema, so more coconut oil and olive oil are called for. I keep a small bottle or container in the bathroom to rub down with it when I come out of the shower while my skin is still damp and open for moisture. tigriss, I too am a victim of eczema,,for many years. I've used the coconut around and on my lips, but not totally all over the face. I recently have tried it under the eye area for dark circles,,,,read th... Continue Reading

Re: ~~~~ something old, something new ~~~~

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1427462130.447

I too love and have used Dawn,,and their 'soak' one too. the new I really like is that goofy Scrub Daddy. I use it to the very end and he really looks sad and begins to shed, then I know it's time for a newbie. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1184
1 2 3 4 ...1184Next