Big Bonanza Silver Sale(R)
159 Members and 14913 Guests Online

faeriemoon's Activity

Re: TSV looks like a flop wonder what OTO will be?

In Fashion Talk 1424988700.983

On 2/26/2015 ChillyTulip said: I think people don't want to take the chance of losing $5 shipping plus an additional $6.95 to return them if they don't fit!! Almost $12 down the drain. Ding, ding, ding; we have a winner!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Have you bought Spring Step Shoes on QVC?

In Fashion Talk 1424973395.213

On 2/26/2015 Shogirl said: On 2/26/2015 faeriemoon said: On 2/26/2015 wagirl said: I think they are pretty cute too, but the couple pairs I bought (and returned) were very hard on my feet--not comfortable at all and the edges are kind of sharp and hard and little padding on the foot bed. They were both sandals. Not into cute shoes that make my feet hurt anymore. Are you sure you're not confusing Spring Steps with Alegrias? Alegrias are kind of hard and sharp, but the Spring Steps (at least the ones I pictured above) are very soft both in the footbed and the leather upper itself. Mine are ver... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1424972796.643

On 2/26/2015 wagirl said: I think they are pretty cute too, but the couple pairs I bought (and returned) were very hard on my feet--not comfortable at all and the edges are kind of sharp and hard and little padding on the foot bed. They were both sandals. Not into cute shoes that make my feet hurt anymore. Are you sure you're not confusing Spring Steps with Alegrias? Alegrias are kind of hard and sharp, but the Spring Steps (at least the ones I pictured above) are very soft both in the footbed and the leather upper itself. Mine are very comfortable. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1424972168.903

Should have mentioned; mine are from Amazon. Continue Reading

Re: The Dugger's wedding receptions

In Viewpoints 1424957010.333

Not that this has anything to do with the topic, but I still find it hypocritical that they don't allow TV watching in their home, but they don't have a problem making a lot of $ off of their TV show. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1424956448.453

Yes. Order up in your European size. I usually wear a European 37, but I bought a 38 because they run short. They also run wide, so if you have a narrow foot I would steer clear of this brand. I have these: I have them in black and in brown. The brown is a maroonish/brown. Continue Reading

Re: Gifts from Crows

In Viewpoints 1424956182.243

Wow. Very cool. Continue Reading

Re: The Dugger's wedding receptions

In Viewpoints 1424955848.683

On 2/25/2015 Lion said: I find it creepy that their first kiss is a main spectacle of the wedding. Parents, brothers, sisters, and a big church full of people all gawking at them having their first kiss. Sad, really. A first kiss should be sweet ... and private. At least this couple did one thing right-- no public first kiss. (And it threw the kooky parents for a loop, as an added bonus.) Continue Reading

Re: Dooney TSV for March ?

In Dooney & Bourke 1424911830.717

Do we have a price on this bag yet? Continue Reading

Re: Giuliana Rancic, Kelly Osbourne, confusing!

In Viewpoints 1424911451.18

On 2/25/2015 Nancy Drew said: On 2/25/2015 colliegirls said: The media blows everything out of proportion and makes it worse. Yes! they do. I saw clip after clip of Dakota Johnson/Melanie Griffith as some big fight and it was a little snark at best. I was amazed about the DJ/MG thing when I saw it. I was expecting a dramatic exchange but only saw a bit of snark and a "face". (That face that every mother knows.) This whole Giuliana thing is another exaggeration. Giuliana made a stupid comment, then apologized. The girl gracefully accepted the apology, and that should have been the end of... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 628
1 2 3 4 ...628Next