Guaranteed Delivery
117 Members and 18515 Guests Online

faeriemoon's Activity

Re: Jayne and Pat on Fashionably Early Need an Intervention

In Fashion Talk 1419024644.983

No matter how annoying Jayne is, these programs are much better than the endless gift (Qrap) shows. Continue Reading

Re: "Boring white ware"... It's a matter of opinion.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1419024497.063

Food looks best on "boring white dinnerware." I don't care for the way food looks on busy dinnerware, particularly the TempTations dog barf patterns. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone have any news on Lisa

In Viewpoints 1419023540.717

On 12/18/2014 LipstickDiva said: Lisa really needs to quit with the trick photography. The pictures don't look good, they just look freaky. It's the botox. Continue Reading

Re: How Would You Approach This Issue?

In Viewpoints 1419023417.93

There is always one sibling who gets stuck with the brunt of dealing with elderly parents. It never fails. That being said, I don't think anyone should have to deal with the stress of difficult, whiny, ungrateful relatives. Being old is no excuse for acting this way. Look into assisted living for her. In the end your relationship will be better sans the resentment. Continue Reading

Re: 650-lb. Virgin

In Viewpoints 1418933133.27

On 12/18/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said: On 12/18/2014 Its Better To Be Naughty said: Sorry I am watching Holiday in Handcuffs as I am cleaning all our mirrors, lamps and chandeliers. An x-rated film? A little something for everyone at the holidays. Continue Reading

Re: So who is this imposter who is messin' with my "Jingle Bell Rock"?

In Viewpoints 1418932951.623

Thank you for all the suggestions. Sunshine, thanks for the link. Was in my car once again and they played the fakey one!!! I am the most unsentimental person I know, but the original version has sentimental value to me. (Go figure.) MJ, thanks for answering Jamma's inquiry about the station; I haven't been back to this thread in a while. Continue Reading

Re: Old host resurfacing

In Fashion Talk 1418908453.147

I don't see Lisa giving up this gig for a less "prestigious" one (shopping channel-wise, that is.) Plus, I'll bet she wants the ability to easily go into the city (NY) on a whim. I don't know where Shophq is located. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone have any news on Lisa

In Viewpoints 1418908192.46

She hasn't even been gone a week yet! Continue Reading

Re: So who is this imposter who is messin' with my "Jingle Bell Rock"?

In Viewpoints 1418907949.717

On 12/17/2014 sunshine45 said: is it the GLEE version? i know they have been playing that, but i have also heard the traditional jingle bell rock on the HOLLY channel. we have an FM station that plays only christmas music from thanksgiving through the new year and have heard it on there also. my car radio is tuned to these stations AND i have sirius/xm on my cell phone. I think it might be the Holly station!!! Continue Reading

So who is this imposter who is messin' with my "Jingle Bell Rock"?

Last Reply by polar 1419010091.71 | Started by faeriemoon in Viewpoints

Someone has remade one of my favorite Chirstmas songs and now the Sirius station I listen to (24 hr Christmas music) plays only the remake and not the original. I am not happy with this development. Pet peeve delivered; carry on..... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 573
1 2 3 4 ...573Next