Just-Reduced Clearance
147 Members and 17485 Guests Online

faeriemoon's Activity

Re: Do you like to vary the style of your decor, or do you decorate...

In For the Home Talk 1413833979.397

On 10/20/2014 brii said: On 10/20/2014 reese2 said: On 10/20/2014 brii said: I have the same color palette throughout the first floor - browns, beige, blues, greens. My furniture is contemporary - think Pottery Barn or Ballard. It pleases me. But the best part is there isn't an over abundance of accessories and knick knacks. It's clean and streamlined, but still homey. I let my kids pick out their own colors and accessories. Their bedroom sets are white, so it's easy to change out bedding, paint, and accessories. My bedroom is grays and blues with dark furniture. It feels like a hotel room - ... Continue Reading

Re: Le Creuset

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413833657.663

Forgot to mention, Costco offers a 6.5 qt French Oven for $89.99. (Made in France, not China!!!) It's a great pot and I purchased a couple for gifts last year. Adding: Sold under the Kirkland name. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413833088.38

Although I am generally a huge fan of TJM and Marshalls, I have never seen a non-funky piece of Le Creuset there. There is generally an obvious imperfection of some kind in the finish, or an ill fitting lid, or, I have noticed on many occasions, a missing final step in the firing. I think when they find a flaw in a piece, Le Creuset sends them off as seconds before the final coat goes on. I have purchased most of my pieces from Williams Sonoma. Their prices are discounted and they often offer free shipping. Additionally, they make numerous configurations of useful sets. (Believe me, I'm n... Continue Reading

Re: matching bag to outfit?

In Dooney & Bourke 1413819540.38

When I wear all black I immediately reach for a tan bag. I choose tan bags becasue I wear a lot of black! Your coworker is clueless. Continue Reading

Re: the view, new season

In Viewpoints 1413819002.05

They've toned down the colors of the new set, which is an improvement. I think they have settled in pretty well, but I'm still not a huge fan of Rosie Perez. She pipes in too often and her points seem rehearsed. Continue Reading

Re: Why Jay Leno never had Joan Rivers on the Tonight Show

In Viewpoints 1413818731.817

I like Jay; I have always liked Jay. However, even if he kept Joan off the show out of some sort of gratitude to Johnny, I don't see why he didn't invite her on after Johnny died. Johnny has been dead for years. Continue Reading

Re: How many have changed out their wedding set for a new one?

In Viewpoints 1413813786.623

I am not sentimental about "stuff." Perhaps I should be, but I'm not. I have reset my diamond and diamond band several times. I am currently wearing a design of my own that incorporates my original diamond (1 ct) and the stones from my diamond band ( five stones that total a bit more than another carat. They are arranged in a bubble design and set in platinum. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413731836.613

RR can't compare with Le Creuset. Continue Reading

Re: Barry Manilow Is On Q Right Now

In Viewpoints 1413585061.177

On 10/17/2014 Bird mama said: Do any of you need Kleenex yet? Not really. (Am I insensitive?) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 532
1 2 3 4 ...532Next