Give Gorgeous
85 Members and 11991 Guests Online

faeriemoon's Activity

Grab a Kleenex. Touching video:

Last Reply by ShowMe 1414722859.907 | Started by faeriemoon in Viewpoints

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwQZggdZrOo Continue Reading

Re: Thanksgiving dilemma

In Mom to Mom Forum 1414702607.467

Where to spend a holdiday is often a problem in families. As if holidays aren't stressful enough. Continue Reading

Re: Jill Dugger's wedding two hour show on TVtonight..no dugger haters need to respond

In Viewpoints 1414695605.813

On 10/30/2014 brii said: I think Jana is sad because her two sisters are getting married. She's very close with them. I agree. She's the oldest girl, and the second and third oldest girls are leaving. There's a large age gap down to the next one, I think. Continue Reading

Re: Jill Dugger's wedding two hour show on TVtonight..no dugger haters need to respond

In Viewpoints 1414682021.487

On 10/30/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: On 10/30/2014 faeriemoon said: Michelle has stated on the show that it is important to have a head of the family (husband) to give the final say on decisions. She has said that two decision makers with two different opinions hinder the decision making process. Therefore, she presents her opinion, but JB has the final say. To his credit, I believe he does take her feelings into account, and they do seem to agree on most things. I do think, however, that Michelle is the more outspoken of the two when it comes to promoting their beliefs and lifestyle. That's crazy ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414678118.06

Michelle has stated on the show that it is important to have a head of the family (husband) to give the final say on decisions. She has said that two decision makers with two different opinions hinder the decision making process. Therefore, she presents her opinion, but JB has the final say. To his credit, I believe he does take her feelings into account, and they do seem to agree on most things. I do think, however, that Michelle is the more outspoken of the two when it comes to promoting their beliefs and lifestyle. Continue Reading

Re: What do you consider a Clearance Price?

In Fashion Talk 1414677411.437

I'll say it again; QVC has no idea of what a Clearance Sale is. If they want to get rid of an item, they need to drastically reduce the price (at least 30-40%) then ship it for free. Then we wouldn't have to see items offered at their version of a clearance price for years on end. You would think it wouldn't be worth it to dedicate so much air time to old merchandise. Continue Reading

Re: Emjoi TSV callus remover - why 2?

In TSV Talk 1414676307.903

On 10/29/2014 Snik said: Well, someone close to me wants to use mine but I think it's not the kind of thing to share, so I wouldn't mind two.... My husband likes to use mine too. He calls it "the foot sander." Continue Reading

Re: Do you find this photo of Bethenny Frankel shocking?

In Viewpoints 1414676235.377

On 10/30/2014 mousiegirl said: On 10/29/2014 faeriemoon said: Her appearance is quite concerning in that pic. Is it a weird camera angle; kind of looking down on her? Yes, I was wondering if it was the camera angle, but I doubt that could make her look so thin. I agree. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 541
1 2 3 4 ...541Next