Just-Reduced Clearance
143 Members and 11459 Guests Online

faeriemoon's Activity

Re: Suggestions for decorating a Fish Bowl.

In Viewpoints 1406581693.743

On 7/28/2014 Jules5280 said: On 7/28/2014 faeriemoon said: To me, a pet fish is less of a pet and more of a chore. To sprinkle some fish food every couple of days and occasionally change the water is more of a chore? It's not like fish need to go for walks or get rabies shots, and a fish owner doesn't need to clean up piles of poo in the yard or change a litter box. Even with hamsters or gerbils they require food and cages that need to be cleaned out. I mean, to me, a fish is pretty low maintenance and kind of the perfect starter pet for a kid, plus fish are pretty to look at. I must say thi... Continue Reading

Re: In the minority...shopping for fall/winter! Who else?

In Fashion Talk 1406580025.793

I have bought some fall things too. I'm always a season ahead in my shopping. Continue Reading

Re: Suggestions for decorating a Fish Bowl.

In Viewpoints 1406563748.023

To me, a pet fish is less of a pet and more of a chore. Continue Reading

Re: Calling babies by their names before they're born

In Viewpoints 1406555168.77

On 7/28/2014 brii said: I wouldn't do it. But it's none of my business if other people want to do it. I never found out what we were having until they were born anyway. This. Continue Reading

Re: Incredible journey of my Vera Bradley wallet via USPS

In Fashion Talk 1406215123.31

You will have a well-travelled wallet. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Buying The Bronzo TSV Today

In Jewelry Talk 1406211617.017

On 7/24/2014 Cardamom said: No. I had to laugh it says "solid." Oooooh solid bronze! There must not be any laws about what you can call fine jewelry. Ha!! I'm waiting for bronze over resin. On second thought, the bronze is probably cheaper than the resin! Continue Reading

Re: Shark Bite Tops

In Fashion Talk 1406206044.747

I think they're slimming. Continue Reading

Re: I'm guessing Carolyn is wearing something from the Denim & Co. show.....

In Fashion Talk 1406200763.493

On 7/24/2014 busygirl said: On 7/23/2014 faeriemoon said: Sorry I'm so late in getting back to this thread, but last time I looked it had zero responses! Carolyn looked great in the outfit she had on when I started this thread which is what prompted me to do it. Thanks to all who offered an opinion. Your title of the thread was meant to get a rise out of people is what I think and then you went on and talked about clothes. Well then; "you think" wrong. Not every thread that has anything to do at all with Carolyn is intended as an underhanded snipe at her. Continue Reading

Re: I'm guessing Carolyn is wearing something from the Denim & Co. show.....

In Fashion Talk 1406169118.267

Sorry I'm so late in getting back to this thread, but last time I looked it had zero responses! Carolyn looked great in the outfit she had on when I started this thread which is what prompted me to do it. Thanks to all who offered an opinion. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 496
1 2 3 4 ...496Next