Shoes & Handbags Offers
143 Members and 14402 Guests Online

faeriemoon's Activity

Re: Wedding news......

In Viewpoints 1409688568.497

On 9/1/2014 Clover29 said: I like the red bouquet. I thought it was kind of gothic. Continue Reading

Re: Angelina's Wedding Dress

In Viewpoints 1409688342.777

On 9/2/2014 shoptilyadropagain said: Having the children's artwork incorporated on the train and/or veil was very sweet and I liked that a lot. However, I don't care for the front of the dress whatsoever. It reminds me of slips I used to wear under my dresses while growing up. I kind of like the dress itself. It's the artwork that ruins it. (A very unpopular answer on these boards.) Continue Reading

Re: School age kids on vacation during school time

In Viewpoints 1409687753.223

On 9/2/2014 chrystaltree said: On 9/2/2014 demitra said: As a teacher, it is very time consuming getting assignments written out with special instructions that always have to be included. Gathering materials also takes time. I didn't necessarily care if a good student was absent several days, but it DID take a lot of my time. Homework had to be checked upon return, so all in all, lots of extra time! How awful for you....extra time on the tax payer's dime! Well that was snotty. You have no idea what teachers do on their own time and their own dime. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409675591.083

On 9/2/2014 happy housewife said: I think it sets an example that school ( and later, a job) are not a priority. IMO - that is a bad example to set. On this we agree. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409670705.783

It is also difficult for the teacher who has to come up with additional lesson plans for the child. This is extremely challenging if the class is learning new concepts that week, and the vacationing child has no introduction to the new material. Continue Reading

Re: New update on E news tonight~

In Fashion Talk 1409670291.64

On 9/2/2014 pupcakes said: I love Joan & am a huge fan of hers. Everything I have heard & read is conflicting to what E says. I don't have a good feeling about this & think they would have brought her out of the coma by now. I hope I'm wrong. Weird, the people bashing her two weeks ago are now praying for her. I look forward to Fashion Police every Friday night. I really don't think the people who don't care for her comedy are hoping for a poor outcome. Continue Reading

Re: Quacker TSV: Anyone say Leisure Suit?

In TSV Talk 1409664729.947

It definitely screams "QUACKER"!! Continue Reading

Re: Do you like this eyeshadow design?

In Beauty Banter 1409664634.237

To me "eye shadow" and "design" don't belong in the same sentence. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409664567.93

I don't think children should be taken out of school for vacations. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 508
1 2 3 4 ...508Next