Shoes & Handbags Offers
118 Members and 11925 Guests Online

Susie123's Activity

Re: Recent Questions Directed to QVC

In Q News 1372105048.363

Oh No! QVC please don't do what the FN did. In my opinion, the FN jumped the ship too fast. You have to wait until all the facts are presented before making a decision. This is a great Lady who has done more for people every where. One mistake shouldn't mean her demise. We need to heal and move on with her. Paula didn't mean to hurt anyone. Last edited on 6/24/2013 Continue Reading

Re: 'Tis the Season for Beauty Gifts from bareMinerals

In Beauty Banter, bareMinerals, Beauty's Best Gifts 1355510799.43

Jessica - I am currently using a Taupe color for my eye brows which I like very much in a powder. I would like to find something similiar with b.e. My hair color is a medium/light brown (color it). I really do prefer the powder over the pencil look. Can you help? Continue Reading

Re: Gift Time with Mary Beth - December 8th

In Kitchen & Food Talk, For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1292308208.69

Hello Mary Beth, From previous blogs I understand your whole family was home. And how did things go......to Your and Marks blessings, I sure everything went well. How did your turkey turn out? That is one question I have wanted to hear the most.....I've been quite "iffy" on fried turkeys, so how did yours turn out? I'm sure you and you family had a blessed Thanksgiving and I am sure the Christmas holidays will be the same. Count your blessings! ~~Susan Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Mason’s Gift Favorites

In Hosts & Personalities 1292307599.587

Hello Lisa, I was just reading previous replies and couldn't believe what I was hearing.......you are leaving. How about shock! You are such a beautiful and gracious hostess. You will be missed a lot. I can only hope one day you might reappear on the Q! To you and your wonderful husband who has been a rock in your life and continues to be....may God bless you both in your new endeavors..........come back to the Q please, but I understand life gives you chances and you have to follow. Bless both of you. Continue Reading

Re: In the Kitchen with David - December 5th Show

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Gift Tip Blogs 1291564581.07

Happy Holidays David! I love all the Christmas music that comes out this time of year. But my absolute favorite is "Merry Christmas Darling" by the Carpenters (especially Karen's voice)! Continue Reading

Re: In the Kitchen with David - October 17th Show

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1287237927.173

Hello David, I was checking out the food available for this holidays...........yum!! I have a question regarding Junior's Cheese Cakes. Many years ago Juniors offered individual cheese cakes that we perfect for eating and tasting one cake at a time. I haven't seen these in quite a while. Is Juniors every going to offer the individual cheese (in different flavors) cakes again? They sure made a perfect gift and, also, perfect for a household of 2. Can't wait for your Sunday show tomorrow!! ~~Susie Continue Reading

Re: In The Kitchen with David - August 8th Show

In Kitchen & Food Talk, For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1281281230.607

Happy Sunday, David! I would have to say my T-Fal pots and pans. I use one or more everyday. Easy clean up after all these years (from QVC)! The other is Lock 'n Lock!!! I'm always using these two items everyday!! Continue Reading

Re: My Time with Mary Beth - July 28th Show

In Kitchen & Food Talk, For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1280758779.217

Hello Mary Beth, I was able to watch your show this Sunday, August 1st. "My Time with Mary Beth" was really enjoyable. I really enjoyed the three segments in your show and the pace of the show and how it was not too fast! I haven't been enable to watch your show during the middle of the week so this was a real treat!! I've been a long time viewer of QVC....back to when Kathy Levine first started the show!! So I have really watched QVC grow and for the better. Watching you and your family grow has really been great too! I hope QVC lets you have your "My Time with Mary Beth" on Sundays some ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1