Just-Reduced Clearance
136 Members and 17117 Guests Online

Pie1993's Activity

Re: O/T How do u deal with in-laws that u absolutely hate?

In Beauty Banter 1413799391.037

On 10/19/2014 CalmInTheHeart said: It is your husband's job to ensure his parents treat you well. He needs to step up and put some boundaries in the relationship. BINGO ! My MIL only called - TO SPEAK WITH ME - when someone needed money or a favor. My ex was such a coward I lost all respect for him when his Mother said 'Stop acting like an idiot' to our 4 year old - with a Kitchen full of people. It became so quiet you could hear a pin drop. The ex said NOTHING - that is why is the EX. Continue Reading

Re: Your Poncho Has Arrived!!

In Linea 1413592814.193

On 10/17/2014 jojobeans said: Ordered the mulberry. Looks beautiful. My very first Linea, very excited. oh Lord - I told myself not to look. I cannot decide RIGHT NOW - but I think I will get the Olive. I have several ponchos - but they I think they are shorter than the one pictured. Continue Reading

Re: Just Noticed the Christmas Trees in all the Shows...

In Fashion Talk 1413325551.69

I noticed a tree with brown, orange, yellows, gold, ect - Fall color tree in the Kitchenaide demonstration. I thought it was very pretty and appropriate for a Kitchen. It does make me sad to see Christmas decorations so early - 25 percent of the shopping year is considered Christmas Shopping Season. Sad. Continue Reading

Re: One reason I think she left

In Jewelry Talk 1413325102.757

On 10/13/2014 Rainbow Girl said: Maybe she has enough money and just wants to retire, travel, and enjoy life. - a friend of mine bought into Google way back before anyone heard of Google and 'retired' at 50. Lisa has made some serious money and she may haved invested wisely and decided to do what she wants. Personally - I saw Suzanne at 3 am this morning (?) and she looked as fresh as a daisy but the hours must take a toll at same point. Maybe Leslie and Lisa are going into business. I wish her health and success in her future. Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maron attire

In Beauty Banter 1413323246.58

On 10/14/2014 Q4u said: On 10/14/2014 valeriecherish said: I don't like dowdy either, but I hate tacky. And she looked tacky last night. It's very possible to be slender, beautiful, sexy, <em>and</em> professional. Holly Mordini, formerly of Smashbox, comes to mind. You're right, Holly Mordini was incredibly gorgeous and also incredibly PROFESSIONAL. I loved watching/learning her make up tricks and I spent a fortune on her products. ... and she never acted 'cute' either ! Continue Reading

Re: Easy Pay on Request

In The Q We Love 1413115210.367

I have cut back my spending at Q tremendously years ago - I had so much jewelry and not enough days in the year to wear each piece ! With that being said - I have not received any EP on demand either and I am was glad too. However I have called CS several times and requested an EP on an item and that request was granted. I would call CS and see if someone will help you out. Continue Reading

Re: How You Know When You Are Out of Shopping Control!

In Linea 1413033037.54

On 10/11/2014 gk27 said: The old adage, "out of sight, out of mind" really rings true for me, especially now that I am getting older. I decided t o get the skinny, flocked hangers and a lot of the wide, shoulder inserts to slide over the top so now I am able to hang up most of the whisper knits. The only ones I don't hang or the E.N.R. they are to heavy and will stretch. The others are fine. Being able to see everything (and I hang by color) stops me from overbuying. That is exactly what I did and it has helped immensely. Continue Reading

Re: Bactrim: beware of this antibiotic because

In Health & Fitness 1413029758.567

I have heard of this happening. I also know a kidney transplant patient who attributed prescribed Bactrim as the reason for her transplant. I take Bactrim every other day as part of my drug protocol for my lung transplant. I also drink a lot of water too. Take care yourself - I hope you recover soon. Continue Reading

Re: TWO POSSIBLE REASONS LISA MIGHT BE LEAVING

In Fashion Talk 1412953784.943

On 10/10/2014 physicsnut said: On 10/10/2014 fthunt said: I agree with you, however, others (Judy C - Kathy Levine to name a couple) have tried to carry their status to other TV shopping networks and it wasn't very successful. New management is behind this - I think. I doubt new management would want their BEST host to leave - that would be suicidal to QVC sales. Lisa is smart is she knows when it is time to leave and I wish her all the best in her endeavors. This article may reflect on a more personal reason why she is leaving: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2014/04/qvc-host-l... Continue Reading

Re: TWO POSSIBLE REASONS LISA MIGHT BE LEAVING

In Fashion Talk 1412953532.107

On 10/10/2014 Madisson said: I think Lisa already has something up her sleeve. Usually, they have to stay off the air for a year after they leave one shopping channel. Maybe she got a job on one of the morning talk shows. I know that she has wanted to do that...tried out for Kelly's spot on Regis & Kelly. I could see her doing that. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 103
1 2 3 4 ...103Next