Fashion Special Offers
61 Members and 12385 Guests Online

Pie1993's Activity

Re: NEED IDEAS FOR FUND RAISER CHURCH PICNIC 200 PEOPLE

In Recipe Swap 1406812293.317

On 7/20/2014 birkin baby said: I also think an Italian dressing pasta salad would be good. ...cheese tortellini, Cubed mozzarella or provolone cheese,pepperoni,black olives,red onion, red /green peppers. Yum. Sometimes I like to use the Vidalia onion salad dressing ...(it's Ken' s brand) instead of Italian. MMM - now that sounds good to me ! I like Ken's Salad Dressings - they are the brand most used in Resturants according to the Kids who work in them around here. I like the cheese tortellinis from Trader Joe's - you have to cook them first. Continue Reading

Re: This is how the European women do it or wear it or use it

In Beauty Banter 1406115965.86

On 7/19/2014 F1wild said: My soon-to-be ex-husband is from N. Ireland. We lived there & England and traveled Europe all the time. My in-laws used to chat all the time about "those Americans" who don't know how to do their hair or maintain a great complexion.....but then always requested hair & face products from me. I've noticed great hair, face, teeth and fashion, both in the USA & UK/Europe. I've also been shocked in horror in both places. Here, we're sold European everything. There, everything is American. The grass is always greener? Everytime someone mentions a country in ... Continue Reading

Re: Muffin top on over 50 in shape gal!!

In Health & Fitness 1406112694.4

On 7/23/2014 terrier3 said: Just make sure your jeans are loose enough in the waist to avoid the spillover. Or try higher waisted jeans - they are coming back in style and if you wear your tops out, the higher waist will "corral" in the muffin top. Now that is a plan ! Continue Reading

Re: Miracle Gro - What Went Wrong?

In In the Garden 1405866881.82

Your plants may have been too dry when you watered them with the Miracle Grow. If the dirt is dry as a bone when you water - you can burn the roots. Try to do a little pre-watering with plain water - wait a couple of hours then water with the Miracle Grow. Continue Reading

Re: One thing you 'can't live without' from HSN ???

In Beauty Banter 1405683214.99

LORAC Cosmetics. They have nice kits ! Continue Reading

Re: Trader Joe's Question

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1405078568.31

On 7/10/2014 FunkyHulaGirl said: ibb38 - the watermelon and nectarines I got in Nashville were both exceptional. I guess like with any chain, the quality varies depending on the produce manager. ibb38, I don't know what I'm going to get for certain; I do need to get my friend some more of those Kona coffee cookies, oh, and the frozen chocolate croissants that were raved about on the board, but other than that, I'm going to just see what catches my fancy. When I went to Nashville I just got things like catsup, cookie butter, chocolate, pasta sauce - whatever would survive my driving around wi... Continue Reading

Re: Trader Joe's Question

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1405078016.537

On 7/10/2014 HonnyBrown said: Costco takes cards with a PIN and checks. At least the one here does. TJs takes cash, credit, debit, gift cards, checks. If you're unsure, check their website or give them a call. When I lived in LA, TJs was our corner store. There was one everywhere, and they all sold everything. Here in Maryland, they are in "high end" neighborhoods and I'm not very impressed with them. I go to one 30 miles away. I live on the next block up from the Towson Store. I love TJ's HOWEVER I have bad luck with the 'fresh' fruit and vegetables. I only purchase those items if I am usin... Continue Reading

Re: Judith Ripka sold her business

In Judith Ripka 1405076483.887

WOW - I knew about Isaac business but not JR. I am too spoiled by JR's old pieces to be happy with the quality of her 'newer' items. I wonder if JR's business sale included her HE jewelry stores. Continue Reading

Re: Pecan Crusted Overnight French Bread from Best of Best QVC (Brit, is this it?)??)

In Recipe Swap 1404991258.163

mmm - this sounds good - but a nightmare to clean the pan !!! Continue Reading

Re: Leah this morning

In Fashion Talk 1404597541.387

On 7/5/2014 mustbuyless said: I really like Leah too. I think her politeness and niceness sometimes cover how smart she is as a presenter. She doesn't call attention to it, but it's all there if you look. I think she showed two sides today & moved gracefully from one to the other. She did do some time-filler chatter which I was tuning out. But then a Legacy lady came on selling a nylon ruched tank. Leah politely asked the guest to explain a) ruching and b) how a tank such as this conceals bulges. The guest went into a spiel about how we sometimes eat too much strawberry cake and how we so... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 98
1 2 3 4 ...98Next