Better Than Black Friday
139 Members and 15996 Guests Online

Pie1993's Activity

Re: Driving 8 hours - Looking For Great Thanksgiving Dish / Item

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416914771.18

I definitely would not risk giving anyone food poisoning. I would stick with flowers, chocolate, cake or cookies - anything EASY that will not spoil. Continue Reading

Re: Driving 8 hours - Looking For Great Thanksgiving Dish / Item

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416914660.557

On 11/24/2014 forrestwolf said: I make a wonderful chicken ball, that travels well, and needs to be at room temp to begin with, and cream cheese, that it is made with, can set out for a long time, and makes an impressive but simple presentation when you spike with with almonds to resemble a pine cone.......Olive cheese biscuits are another, along with sausage balls, as well as prosciutto wrapped marinated or grilled/roasted asparagus, just take in a cooler, or a nice cranberry sauce, that will travel well, or deviled eggs, kept in a cooler, or a condiment tray, or a nice marinated veggie sala... Continue Reading

Re: A Frozen Loaf of Rather Dense Gluten-Free Bread + Consequences

In Health & Fitness 1416914422.313

Oh mercy - this is a sad story, but I can't help to laugh. Enjoy your trip - maybe by the time you are away you will be used to the boot. Continue Reading

Re: Is there anyone here that has no drapes or curtains in their home?

In For the Home Talk 1416604446.103

I live in a high rise. Our the exterior walls are ALMOST all window. We have 2 HUGE ficus trees and an umbrella tree blocking the view in. I love it. I do not know if I could live somewhere with traditional windows again. Continue Reading

Re: Where is Alberti?

In Q News 1416255744.103

VERY EARLY MORNING - 3am - 4 am. I turned on the TV very early one morning and there he was. I love Alberti. Continue Reading

Re: Bobbi Brown powder eyeshadows - thoughts?

In Beauty Banter 1416255103.7

On 11/13/2014 winamac1 said: They are gorgeous shades in the pans. On the lids, way way too powdery and very little pigment unfortunately. Excellent description of application issue - I L-O-V-E LORAC from the southern station. I would recommend any of their products but the eye shadows work perfectly for me. Continue Reading

Re: Mrs. Prindables

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416088468.263

On 11/15/2014 mominohio said: I only buy the ones with the Pink Lady apples. Always been good. If they aren't, just call QVC and they will refund your money, no questions, and no need to send things back. I heard or read the Pink Lady apples where best - somewhere. We started ordering from the Q at least 8 years ago - most likely even longer - and had very good results. The last batch I ordered the apples where too small and more candy than apple so I stopped. I gave most of these apples out - and worried I would get a bad batch again so I stopped. Continue Reading

Re: Mrs. Prindables

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416088098.693

On 11/15/2014 tigriss said: Buy great apples, cut them up into slices, sprinkle with lemon juice to keep them from browning, and chill. Melt some caramels in a small crock pot sprayed with cooking spray and melt some chocolate chips. Get your sprinklings together: mini chocolate chips, chopped nuts, sprinkles, peanut butter chips, etc......Then when the family arrives, set out your ingredients and they can custom make their apple dippers. I also do a bowl of peanut butter for those that like that as a base covering. This is cheaper, fresher, and custom, plus fun for the kids. You can also get... Continue Reading

Re: Drugstore Facial Cleanser

In Beauty Banter 1416087719.393

On 11/15/2014 Shelbelle said: Cerave Foaming cleanser, Simple Foaming Cleanser This gets my vote too ! Continue Reading

Re: O/T Prayers needed please

In Health & Fitness 1416053195.057

On 1/11/2012 Arley said: Julie - I am soo sorry for your problem. I think it is a disgrace what is happening in this country when someone is diagnosed with a catastrophic illness and not only are they afraid of their disease they have to be frightened with the insurance co. This can happen to any one of us. Something has to be done in this country so that you can get the treatment you need without having to FIGHT for your life but a CORPORATION!!!! I had a transplant and I know how scarey it is. I was fortunate but not everybody is. God Bless you and I will be praying for you!!!! The people i... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 107
1 2 3 4 ...107Next