Give Gorgeous
105 Members and 12031 Guests Online

Pie1993's Activity

Re: Unable to install Adobe Flashplayer

In Electronics Talk 1414360034.393

On 10/26/2014 mcall1020 said: Im having the same problem. It won't install. It looks like the real deal, hope its not a scam. I have a Mac I have been receiving the message that my browser is out of date. It appears at the top of my GMail account. My Brother emailed me yesterday and told me he cannot play any Youtube videos. I did update (or thought I updated....) my Adobe Flash Player. I started at the FINDER (2 faces) icon and went from there. I have a Mac Book Pro. Continue Reading

Re: New questions they asked at the Doctor's office last week

In Health & Fitness 1414359934.76

I have been asked these questions at all my Doctors at some point or another one a visit. Continue Reading

Re: Top Halloween Candy

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Holiday Advice 1414246428.14

On 10/22/2014 Anglophilly said: I haven't given out candy in years because of diet issues and dental concerns of parents. Instead I give pencils, crayons, books, puzzles etc. The tiny kids get a stuffed animal. High -schoolers get snack packs of pretzels or chips. My other "safety" measure is removing the glass panel from the storm door. Makes it easier to dole out goodies and avoids hitting a child when opening. (Someone always asks about it) I do enjoy sharing in the grandkids' loot---especially York Peppermint Patties. ... I need to look for the chips and pretzels too. Thank Goodness my ... Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Holiday Advice 1414246165.357

On 10/24/2014 Nightowlz said: On 10/24/2014 Mama Polar Bear said: Whatever happened to the little rolls Life Savors candies, NECCO's (a personal fave of mine growing up!), Tootsie Roll Pops? Everything now is chocolate! Don't get me wrong folks, I love a good piece of chocolate like most of us do, but chocolate isn't always the 'sweet' I crave. Honestly, I like Berry Skittles, candy corn, Tootsie Pops... Am I the only one out there that has similar taste? Do they still make life savers??? I have not seen those in years but I have not really looked for them either. I love chocolate but somet... Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Holiday Advice 1414246102.377

On 10/20/2014 MarLoCat said: Thanks so much for taking time to post this visual list. You just make my shopping easier. Thanks again Continue Reading

Re: hosts' pitch of who to give gifts to- seriously?

In Fashion Talk 1414241137.193

On 10/24/2014 winamac1 said: When the beauty vendor have TSV's, they suggest splitting up the items and giving 4 or 5 gifts away. I have 0 friends who would like this. My friends buy Chanel makeup or Lancome makeup or Laura Mercier (and buy specific items) and would never want something that obviously was part of a set. Most of my friends don't know or use Mally, Tarte or It cosmetics anyway. i just fell for this trick with a 6 pack of LORAC lip glosses - FOR THE 1ST TIME. I thought I would give 3 to my Sons GF and keep three for myself - then I kicked myself and thought how nice the entire... Continue Reading

Re: Is any on having issue with Yahoo e mail on their I phone

In Electronics Talk 1414077931.19

I know two people who have complained they are locked out of their Yahoo email accounts on their computers. One individual called tech support at Yahoo and did a 'refresh' and lost several programs which had to be re-installed. Continue Reading

Re: Please Do Your Research First

In Electronics Talk 1413889785.07

Thank You for taking time to post this information Continue Reading

Re: Your Poncho Has Arrived!!

In Linea 1413592814.193

On 10/17/2014 jojobeans said: Ordered the mulberry. Looks beautiful. My very first Linea, very excited. oh Lord - I told myself not to look. I cannot decide RIGHT NOW - but I think I will get the Olive. I have several ponchos - but they I think they are shorter than the one pictured. Continue Reading

Re: Just Noticed the Christmas Trees in all the Shows...

In Fashion Talk 1413325551.69

I noticed a tree with brown, orange, yellows, gold, ect - Fall color tree in the Kitchenaide demonstration. I thought it was very pretty and appropriate for a Kitchen. It does make me sad to see Christmas decorations so early - 25 percent of the shopping year is considered Christmas Shopping Season. Sad. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 103
1 2 3 4 ...103Next