The Joy of Christmas
78 Members and 6746 Guests Online

BornToShop's Activity

Re: I Just Ordered Valerie's New Plaid Trees & Presents

In For the Home Talk 1411164654.473

On 9/19/2014 BornToShop said: On 9/19/2014 Susan Louise said: On 9/19/2014 goldenretriever said: On 9/19/2014 BornToShop said: I'm really trying hard not to order the trees. I love both color sets, but when reading the descriptions, it states the trees take 9 AA batteries & the presents take 8??? I'm no mental math giant, but does that mean one of the presents would only take 2? I hope this question doesn't make me look totally stupid, lol! I take no offense if so. I can't wait to see these presented. You're right! I wonder if the smallest present takes 2 batteries, & the others 3 per... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1411164334.717

On 9/19/2014 Susan Louise said: On 9/19/2014 goldenretriever said: On 9/19/2014 BornToShop said: I'm really trying hard not to order the trees. I love both color sets, but when reading the descriptions, it states the trees take 9 AA batteries & the presents take 8??? I'm no mental math giant, but does that mean one of the presents would only take 2? I hope this question doesn't make me look totally stupid, lol! I take no offense if so. I can't wait to see these presented. You're right! I wonder if the smallest present takes 2 batteries, & the others 3 per? Yes, that is what I believe... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1411155393.48

I'm really trying hard not to order the trees. I love both color sets, but when reading the descriptions, it states the trees take 9 AA batteries & the presents take 8??? I'm no mental math giant, but does that mean one of the presents would only take 2? I hope this question doesn't make me look totally stupid, lol! I take no offense if so. I can't wait to see these presented. Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- September 2014

In Book Club 1411088292.093

On 9/18/2014 SAgal said: On 9/16/2014 namealreadytaken said: <em>The Camp of the Saints</em>, Jean Raspail. I just finished <em>Midwives.</em> What did you think about MIDWIVES? I thought it was a very different book than I normally read but I did enjoy it. I became a huge Chris Bohjalian fan after reading MIDWIVES. Very thought provoking; Jodi Picoult fans should love him as well. His latest does not disappoint! Continue Reading

Re: VPH set of 4 lit wax pumpkins

In For the Home Talk 1410993990.9

On 9/16/2014 graycatsrule said: Check it the "as is" section. All four styles are available for $17. I was so upset when I read your post, I immediately cancelled my basketweave to ship 9/15. I knew I probably wouldn't like the flattened style, the fact that the basketweave was offered as an "as is", that's all I needed to see. Thanks for saving me $40+... Continue Reading

Re: What happened to Luminara candles?

In For the Home Talk 1410983305.817

Now, just because they are no longer available, I want them even more...! I also had several on my wishlist. This is so sudden & immediate; makes me wonder if there was contract/ pricing negotiations issues. Based on the astronomical prices that are offered on other websites, makes my highly suspect. The Q will lose out big time if there are no luminaras offered during the biggest selling season yet to come. Continue Reading

Re: YC Scenterpiece Easy meltcup?

In For the Home Talk 1410982811.187

I'm intrigued by this new line of warmers. I have been a long time Gold Canyon fan for years & have 3 of their melters that have a 4 hr or 8 hr timer feature that I absolutely love. Their pods have a fabulous throw ( can also be used up to 6-12 times) with excellent choices to choose from. I'll have to check out my local YC & BBB stores. Some of the new YC warmers are beautiful & would love to see in person. Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone seen this new luminary at B&BW?

In For the Home Talk 1410906359.19

Marsha, I completely agree with christmasnut; it seems unfinished. Unfinished in the sense of Halloween & not fall/ harvest. It leans more to spooky to me than an autumn theme. But, I haven't put it in my car to return it yet, either. The saga continues... Continue Reading

Re: All of this Cloche Talk

In For the Home Talk 1410905912.757

On 9/8/2014 SHOPR said: Also Pinterest: I keep going back to this one. I truly love the beautiful statement it makes for me, so I know what you mean Marsha! Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone seen this new luminary at B&BW?

In For the Home Talk 1410904336.48

On 9/16/2014 Christmasnut said: On 9/12/2014 Marsha2003 said: On 9/12/2014 BornToShop said: I have had my haunted mansion for a few days & I might be returning it. IMO, it doesn't measure up to my other houses. It is narrower & a bit smaller. I keep putting it in various areas trying to find its niche. I asked DS's opinion on which of the houses had more detail, impact, appeal. He pointed to the new one & said that it was not even close to my other houses. I'm going to fiddle around with it a couple more days & if I'm still feeling the same way, it's going back. Am I the only ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 100
1 2 3 4 ...100Next