Shoes & Handbags Offers
135 Members and 13723 Guests Online

BornToShop's Activity

Re: Paging Mallemo; Red Lantern progress

In For the Home Talk 1409536561.917

Simply stunning WL!! A labor of love & job well done. I can't wait to see what you do with it, what you'll put in it, not that it needs a thing. I'm still playing around with mine, I' m geared towards Halloween at this point. Continue Reading

Re: MY ILLUMINATED SNOWMAN CLOCHE BY VALERIE IS OUT FOR DELIVERY. IS YOURS?

In For the Home Talk 1409409157.2

JPC, you give me way too much credit, lol! I had to write it down first! DH & I are off to make sure he is working his "honey-do" list for the day. I have a precious long weekend off so we want to get our chores/ errands done today. Can't wait to check back on the status of your delivery ! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1409408280.87

Skrow ti...oops, wrote that backwards...It works!! I woke up this morning & it was off! Yea! Looks like the backwards switch is the norm. I'm so glad I don't have to send this "lovely" back. JPC, I'm keeping everything I have crossed until you report back that you got yours & it is up to your standards. Continue Reading

Re: Snacks you can't put down

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409369485.99

FLIPS, the white chocolate covered pretzels. I can polish a whole box off in one sitting. Continue Reading

Re: Lisa' Cloche

In For the Home Talk 1409365137.34

JPC, I just responded to the other post regarding the timer issue. I am not a happy camper. I'm off this wknd & I'm just now busting out the goods. As I stated, the stand, figural & dome are in fabulous shape. I'm just really leaked off about the timer. I'll find out later tonight. If it doesn't work, it will be going back. It's too substantial (storage) to not be 100% satisfied. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1409364443.837

I might be a member of the backwards club as well. Mine did not go off ; I woke up at 2:30am & I had to turn it off. I am currently testing the "On" button as I am typing, testing the backwards concept that JPC may have solved for me. I'll know by 2am. Glad I didn't cancel my LR cloche. And for those of you that have access to Valerie's FB should suggest a blanket credit of $20 to all who ordered this item. I would be all for that & I wouldn't send it back if I get up later tonight & find it is still on at 3am. Stay tuned... Continue Reading

Re: Lisa' Cloche

In For the Home Talk 1409363189.023

Maybe they saw my post that I was contemplating canceling my LR cloche after I got my VPH Snowman...! Continue Reading

Re: Pier One Rave~

In For the Home Talk 1409179982.293

DREAMON, I also have the same scenerio wthe 3 stores you referenced. I can add a CrackerBarrel just off the beatin' path as well, stopping off at my local Kirklands, Yankee Candle & BBW stores on the way. I got this down to a fine art, lol! Continue Reading

Re: Lenox TSV Ornaments

In For the Home Talk 1409178871.743

I didn't order the Lenox set the OP referred to, but I did ordered 2 sets of Lenox Rustica Stoneware dinnerware & I can't believe how stunning it is. It's been 16 years since DH & I have had new everyday dinnerware. Lenox is a class act with all they do, IMHO. Continue Reading

Re: LQ Cloche / Bell Jar by BL

In For the Home Talk 1409178612.15

I have had this piece on my waitlist forever. I keep watching the price go down, I really want to get it. I have the LR cloche on order to be delivered in Sept, but I now have the fabulous VPH Snowman cloche I just received today. I am thinking I'll get the BL one from this post for a great price & cancel the LR one. Hmmmm, decisions decisions. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 96
1 2 3 4 ...96Next