47 Members and 11365 Guests Online

BornToShop's Activity

Re: April 2015...What scent are you enjoying this month?

In Candles 1429034773.39

I am melting THAI LEMONGRASS drizzle melts by SWAN CREEK candles. Nothing short of fabulous! Continue Reading

Re: Valerie 4/14

In For the Home Talk 1429033686.183

On 4/14/2015 mousiegirl said: This looks the same as the blue when lit, both look blue to me. Does anyone see different colors in this? H203874 I see more multi-pastel colors as opposed to the other muli-primary colored items she has had in the past. I ordered the Ocean since it matches my small Ocean mosiac lamp & pillar I recently got. I'm seriously wanting the Ocean spheres. It would my first set of spheres by VPH. I had to treat myself to the ivory cupboard. I have many uses for it & I cannot wait to get it! Continue Reading

Re: Valerie 4/14

In For the Home Talk 1428879572.083

On 4/11/2015 Hooty said: Loving this: This may have to be a Mother's Day present to me, sooooo beautiful! I would use it to store my ever-so-growing wax melts inventory. I already ordered H203874 VPH 11" Ocean Mosaic Urn. I have the other matching pieces that look fabulous with my coastal decor. I still haven't ventured into the sphere world yet. Loving her new ones, though... Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- April 2015

In Book Club 1428878784.883

Just finished a smokin' hot tell-all; THE RESIDENCE by KATE ANDERSEN BROWER. My local B&N store is completely sold out. Fascinating & a great diversion from my usual psychological mystery thillers I continue to devour. Eye opening & entertaining! Continue Reading

Re: Swan Creek

In Candles 1428455515.167

On 4/7/2015 Tulips4U said: Sorry I'm just getting back here - um, Easter was busy doing fun things with my 2 granddaughters! I have ordered the drizzle melts directly from Swan Creek & yep, they were delicious! I guess I was trying to save on shipping by heading over to Tractor Supply, but I learned my lesson. Those who have gotten candles from TS & they're good ones, then I'm super glad for you! A friend of mine who lives far, far away, swears by the SC Apricot Blackberry. But she doesn't "need' or like strong scents. I, on the other hand, have a house that demands the strongest scen... Continue Reading

Re: Beware

In For the Home Talk 1428452669.74

Shoot, I thought this thread was starting the JS Witch Extravaganza early... Continue Reading

Re: Opinions From Lantern Lovers, Please

In For the Home Talk 1428278184.28

I am as sure as the sun will set tonight that those lanterns at Marshall's are safely in your car/home as we speak? Do tell...! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1428198715.323

The infamous red lantern, you out there WL?!? I can see luminaras in this one. Okay guys, I am back to work tomorrow so anyone have any great pics of must-have lanterns? I am wishing all my forum friends who observe Easter & Passover a chocolate & egg filled holiday! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1428112611.683

On 4/3/2015 QPrincess said: Thanks BornToShop! I don't know if I have a current catalog so will look online or wait for my next catalog. Thanks for sharing! They are beautiful and I think you should order them! I will if you will, lol! They are spectacular. I think I would use real pillars to get the effect of a real flame against the glass. Once again, I need lantern therapy! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 113
1 2 3 4 ...113Next