Guaranteed Delivery
132 Members and 16588 Guests Online

gojo's Activity

Re: Belle Gray by Lisa Rinna

In Fashion Talk 1418880574.66

Someone said earlier that she didn't think Lisa would wear her own frumpy clothes - well I even saw Kyle Richards from the Real Housewives last season wearing one of Lisa's one should maxi dress at one of her parties. (I know it because I have it). Continue Reading

Re: Harry London Shipping Today???

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418065770.813

I got an e-mail saying they will not be able to fill my orders. I have since reordered other items for the Harry London gifts I was sending out of state. They better not fill my orders - for instance, I found a 6 lb tin of assorted chocolates that had good reviews, so I sent that to my brother - I have no intention of sending 12 lbs to him, nor do I want to pay or 12 lbs. Continue Reading

Re: LG L41C

In Electronics Talk 1416509589.557

Thank you Venezia! I am going to try that. I don't have to do it often, but it's nice to know I could if I wanted to. I'll let you know if it works! Thank you thank you thank you - it works!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Tracfone LG 41C TSV - Did Anyone Get the Right Case?

In Electronics Talk 1416338909.43

I got a plain pink case - was it supposed to be an argyle pattern? No big deal for me, I like the plain better. Continue Reading

Re: LG L41C

In Electronics Talk 1416338790.307

Once you hit that button and get on your home page, you go to the top of the screen and kind of swipe your finger down the screen - any notifications will come up then. While I'm on here, has anyone tried to send a picture through text messaging? I was always able to send them on a regular tracfone. Last year I upgraded to a Samsung Smart Tracfone and that's when the trouble started. I can upload to facebook, but if I attach it to a text message it just gets stuck in a sending mode. So I upgraded again to QVCs LG TSV and the same thing happens. I did call tracfone but they were no help. ... Continue Reading

TSV LG Trac Phone

Last Reply by nutmeg3 1415837300.49 | Started by gojo in Electronics Talk

I just set my new TSV phone up last night - I had a Samsung Smart Tracfone from last year and upgraded to the LG TSV. I noticed all of my apps automatically transferred but my music (what I paid for from the Google Play Store) did not transfer. Is there a way to transfer the music? I don't care it didn't transfer my pics or texts. Continue Reading

Re: Cauliflower Crust Pizza!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1414974226.26

I'm on medifast and make this all the time. For a single serving you can do 1 cup cauliflower (crushed), 2 oz egg whites, garlic powder, basil and 2 oz of cheddar cheese. I use the Phillips Air Fryer and it gets nice and crispy but you can bake it at 375 (on parchment paper) for 20 minutes, flip and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes. Love it. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 6th - October 12th

In TV Talk 1412973892.283

I haven't been here in a long time but I just had to come and see how Jud and Snowball and whoever else shared the DiMera men are doing today. Continue Reading

Re: Logo clothes ugh

In Lori Goldstein 1410986892.433

I haven't posted on these forums in ages - but when I saw this post - then read OP's other posts - don't even know why they bother to even turn on QVC! BTW, I myself to love LOGO - have over 50 pieces! Continue Reading

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka February 2014 visit - what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1392531866.157

I ordered the coated topaz cuff and ring - paid almost $14 for s&h and they have to send it their cheap way. Called a week ago to say there is something wrong - there had been no movement since 2/4. I had received a necklace that they mailed a day later two days before. They said I had to wait til the 16th to call. Now the ring is sold out so I don't even want the cuff without the ring. I can't understand why they have to use that third party service. For $14 s&H you think they could at least send it usps priority - and they'd still make money. I bought $7 dish towels - they se... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 272
1 2 3 4 ...272Next