Back to School
147 Members and 11243 Guests Online

pommom's Activity

Re: OMG! I saw the cutest white chihuahua

In Pet Lovers 1406635154.527

On 7/28/2014 BornToShop said: I am a Chi owner as well. I have two; Lolita & Carlita. They are beyond special so I share the love for these adorable companions. Emmett would fit right in around here! Congrats on your new special friend! I have another post in this forum asking for information on chihuahuas. Would you share your dogs' personalities with us? I'm curious. They are so precious. Continue Reading

Re: When the time comes

In Pet Lovers 1406634969.39

It's a series on the Animal Planet. It's an hour long and different breeds are presented. They end each dog presentation with how well it will do in a home/apt, child-friendly or not, temperament, potential health issues and grooming needs. I have yet to see a chihuahua presented, but could have missed an episode or two. It comes on Saturday mornings. I thoroughly enjoy learning about dogs. Fun to watch. Continue Reading

Re: What's Going On With Shawn?

In Among Friends 1406574026.55

magic - ITA. I got tired of the poor victim shtick. Continue Reading

When the time comes

Last Reply by Sharke 1406657056.19 | Started by pommom in Pet Lovers

The light of my life, my American Cocker Spaniel, is full of vim & vigor. She's 14 years old and the picture of health. I have been thinking, though, after it's time for her to go to the Rainbow Bridge, of adopting a chihuahua. At least, that's how I feel now. It could be a long, long time before - or if - that time comes. My concern is this: I've heard, seen Dogs 101 and read that chi's are high strung and are big yappers. The barking doesn't concern me, but I prefer a calm companion. I would like to have a smaller dog. My baby girl is small for a Spaniel, but I can't carry her in my arm... Continue Reading

Re: OMG! I saw the cutest white chihuahua

In Pet Lovers 1406573665.227

What a handsome chi Emmett is, indeed! Continue Reading

Re: Saturday Or Sunday.... What Is Your Favorite Day Of The Weekend ?

In Viewpoints 1406407549.28

Retired and every day feels like the weekend. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone try the last TS Joy Mangano's pillow ?

In For the Home Talk 1406386318.44

On 7/26/2014 kittymomNC said: Based on my last fiasco with JM''s hanger sets, and the reviews on the fragrance sticks, and tried her readers glasses and sent them back.....I don't think I want anything she offers..... The fragrance sticks are a joke and a total waste of money. Continue Reading

Re: I always thought Jessica Walter was a pretty lady, who do you think is/was?

In Viewpoints 1406156407.463

Another vote for Natalie Wood. I almost named our DD after her. Sophia Loren Catherine Deneuve Continue Reading

Re: Jacobean

In Liz Claiborne New York 1406135855.383

Another word that is botched is huarache. ALL of the hosts pronounce it ha ra chi. Wrong, wrong, wrong! It is pronounced wa ra che. The h is silent. This coming from a Latina who has worn them all of her life. Continue Reading

Re: Online Masters Degree

In Electronics Talk 1406121335.46

PS - forgot to mention that she's been applying for job opportunities in her field for more than 3 years. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 271
1 2 3 4 ...271Next