Give Gorgeous
116 Members and 13585 Guests Online

pommom's Activity

Re: GMA on Halloween

In Viewpoints 1414792332.573

I watch GMA the first 15 minutes when all the late breaking news is reported. After that, I switch to HLN. Continue Reading

Re: The Lamo TSV

In Fashion Talk 1414791507.073

For someone with issues with plantar fasciitis, these shoes offer no support. Continue Reading

Re: How do I handle this?

In Viewpoints 1414756872.953

Thanks, ladies, for your gentle advise. Yes, I've pondered the fact that she's still working through this tremendous loss and I'm proud of how she's maintained her exercise program and allowed a little socializing with her life-long friends. it's good for her to get out. At some point, I decided I had to go on with my life. My grown children have accepted him and told me that they see how he lights up my eyes and vice versa. My fella hasn't said or shown signs of being snubbed. Perhaps, he, too, realizes how tough this has been for her and is allowing her room to breathe. Perhaps over ... Continue Reading

How do I handle this?

Last Reply by chrystaltree 1414788932.97 | Started by pommom in Viewpoints

My sis lost her husband in August. We've been inseparable since - what with life ins claims forms, SS admin stuff to take care of, closing his credit card account, ad nauseum. I helped her with claim forms and all the rest b/c she just couldn't focus and felt overwhelmed. She attended grief counseling and is doing as well as can be expected. In the midst of all of this trauma for the entire family, I met a very nice gentleman. We have seen each other a few times and really enjoy each other's company. The problem is that she's made it known she doesn't approve of him. I've asked her to pin... Continue Reading

Re: Does this mean I now have dry skin?

In Beauty Banter 1414707314.44

Ladies, thanks so much for your help. I'm going to pick up the Simple, CeraVe and if those don't work, the Atopalm Intensive Moisturizing cream. Surely, one of these, if not all, have to help alleviate this issue. Love this forum. Great suggestions, recs and help. Couldn't do without it and YOU! Continue Reading

Re: Does this mean I now have dry skin?

In Beauty Banter 1414673087.697

KatCat1 - is it sold in most drugstores like Walgreens? Thanks for the rec. Spending $ just trying to find something that works. Continue Reading

Re: Robin McGraws- TS

In Beauty Banter 1414629026.74

On 10/29/2014 winamac1 said: On 10/29/2014 pommom said: <em> BUT then DO NOT tell people in MULTIPLE interviews you've had NO work done</em> or that you're 100% against plastic surgery. Do you have a link showing her saying that? I'm just curious as I have not seen it. It was on a show about plastic surgery gone wrong. They also showed what is done (pretty graphic) at which point hubby said, "Robin says she'll never have it done." Camera scans over to her as she robotically shakes her head, mouth open in horror while mouthing "never". I guess if you really wanted to see it f... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 296
1 2 3 4 ...296Next