Better Than Black Friday
16 Members and 14276 Guests Online

pommom's Activity

21 Bonaparte Parfum - RAVE!

Last Reply by JMFINLEY001 1417039485.633 | Started by pommom in Beauty Banter

This is one of the most beautiful fragrances! It dries down to a very soft vanilla. I used to wear BBW's Warm Vanilla Sugar until they changed the formula and have been on the search for something similar that would work with my body chemistry. This FAR surpasses any fragrance that contains a soft vanilla note IMO. It has staying power. I couldn't wait until today to spritz a little, so last night when I received the package via UPS, I just had to try it. Was still on this morning. Not overwhelming or cloying. I have to be careful with fragrances because I get raging headaches with most... Continue Reading

Re: Can you find higher-end bags at TJ Maxx/Marshalls, etc?

In All About Handbags 1417027079.1

I saw 2-3 Stella McCartney handbags going for in excess $1150.00. Continue Reading

Re: I just saw Maleficent

In Viewpoints 1417006497.887

Guess I'm out of touch. Wasn't this movie out a while back? I'd love to go see it if it's still playing. Continue Reading

Re: If you eat Thanksgiving out, where do you go. Restaurant-wise, not grandma's.

In Viewpoints 1417006362.08

Last year we gathered at Mimi's Cafe (French) and had a delicious turkey dinner. Continue Reading

Re: Limited Edition Holiday Nail Polish by Christian Louboutin

In Beauty Banter 1417006292.01

On 11/25/2014 Campion said: I'm feelin' stocking stuffer, here. Just the thing. Is there a limit on how many you can order? Good one! I'm waiting for my Insider from Sephora to apply my points. Continue Reading

Re: Coffee Rocks!

In All About Handbags 1416966384.943

Corkel2 - I took it to dinner tonight. It's quite elegant. Continue Reading

Re: Coffee Rocks!

In All About Handbags 1416965247.847

I guarantee you that the merchandise you handle in stores and the packages you receive from home shopping networks have been handled by a myriad of people in order to process your order. I cannot think of any items found in public places such as a grocery store, church, hospital, the plate your waitstaff places on your table, the prescription that the pharmacist turns over to you, the books you or your children touch, your mail - ad infinitum - that haven't been touched by human hands. *** To those that actually got the gist of my post - thanks! I'm loving my handbag. Just in time for fall a... Continue Reading

Re: OK I give up. Snow Angel scent

In Beauty Banter 1416952841.983

There's another thread about it. According to those who wear it, it's likened to that of PG. Continue Reading

Re: RHONJ's Teresa Guidice plans cooking show on Bravo after prison

In Viewpoints 1416952764.917

Won't be watching or buying. Getting rewarded for pulling such a heist is unthinkable. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 309
1 2 3 4 ...309Next