Holidays at Home
115 Members and 10949 Guests Online

pommom's Activity

Re: the real housewives of new jersey....9/28/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1411995284.27

i cannot believe bobby kept calling nicole stupid …and I can't believe she's sticking around. It would certainly be "one and done" with me. Kicked to the curb. You teach people how to treat you. Continue Reading

Re: Oryany - Please, Please!

In All About Handbags 1411957605.023

To clarify: I have narrow shoulders so shoulder bags are out. Crossbody handbags look sloppy on me and many don't have adjustable straps and those that do are still too long. I don't want to pay a shoe repair fee for placing another notch on a strap. Which then leads me to satchels and totes. So the search narrows considerably. Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1411955944.567

If Oryany would scale them down and keep them one color, I'd buy in a heartbeat b/c I have seen their leather in stores and it is of high quality. Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1411955857.827

On 9/28/2014 GoodStuff said: Good gracious! There are endless choices. Shop handbags online at zappos, overstock.com, macy's, nordstrom's, and dozens of other places. You're sure to find some you like. Have tried them all. Too wide, too much height. Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1411955811.807

I'm not hooked on any particular line. I have spent hours and hours online scouring any number of websites starting with ebay/amazon/Tradesies, etc. General searches and most bags are 13-17" wide and 11- 13" (if not more) in height. The handbag would almost drag on the floor. I also visit TJM, Marshalls & Macy's a couple of times a month in hopes of new inventory. Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1411955636.023

Any suggestions? I've gone online and have not had any luck. Am definitely open to other lines with quality leather. Continue Reading

Re: Again another complaint about B Makowsky handbags! Help please!

In B. Makowsky 1411955565.717

I purchased a great BM handbag @ TJM and it hasn't disappointed. Very supple pebble leather. My fave to date. Continue Reading

Oryany - Please, Please!

Last Reply by GoodStuff 1412001656.533 | Started by pommom in All About Handbags

Smaller and solid color handbags! Not into color blocking and am too short for your big silhouettes. Continue Reading

Re: Anushcka Bags on ShopHQ

In All About Handbags 1411955378.937

They're much too busy (design wise) for me. I can't see carrying one with plaids, stripes, paisley, etc. prints. I prefer a solid palette. Continue Reading

Re: $1159 handbags at TJ Maxx

In All About Handbags 1411955271.123

Those Stella McCartney handbags are amazing. A little too flashy for my taste and too big - that's if my budget allowed. ha! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 285
1 2 3 4 ...285Next