The Joy of Christmas
111 Members and 9533 Guests Online

pommom's Activity

Re: Is SKINN all it's cracked up to be?

In Beauty Banter 1411228802.137

I've ordered quite a bit from this line and have returned every item except the Enriched Softening Essence - Pre Treat & Hydrate Lotion. It is wonderful. It serves as a moisturizer/toner in my opinion. Absolutely no irritation. Can't vouch for anything else I purchased. Too many items/steps/kits - very confusing and unnecessary. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone try Lush products?

In Beauty Banter 1411134938.693

Love the bar soap. Yummy. Continue Reading

Re: Bright white french manicure

In Beauty Banter 1411134900.66

After years of acrylic and gel nails, I've gone au naturelle. Short & polished. Love it! Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone give their dog fish oil capsules?

In Pet Lovers 1411134796.927

The vet recommended olive oil for skin irritation and allergies. Works like a charm. One tsp w/meals. Continue Reading

Re: Jane wearing socks now when trying on shoes

In All About Shoes 1411134626.033

When I brought up this topic months ago, I got blasted. Someone mentioned that shoes in B & M stores have been tried on, ad nauseum. Hmmmm….someone finally got the message. Continue Reading

Re: Using only "best" products from Paula's Choice?

In Beauty Banter 1411066754.273

Her Skin Perfecting 2% BHA gel was an irritant. My face turned red, bumpy and created a rash. Had to get up in the middle of the night to wash off. Her day/night moisturizers are pretty good. The daily cleanser was just okay and was the toner. Continue Reading

Re: Worried about my senior dog

In Pet Lovers 1410992267.58

It's heartbreaking when our companions of many years experience something like this. You and your dog are in my thoughts. Please keep us posted as what the vet found. Continue Reading

Re: Great article: How IT cosmetics became a 100M brand

In Beauty Banter 1410885690.837

Jamie's a lovely young lady. Congrats! Continue Reading

Re: Shawn---Are You Kidding Me?!

In Fashion Talk 1410885267.49

I don't believe anything any one of the hosts say. If I personally like the item, I'll get it, but otherwise, save the shtick. Continue Reading

Update on Paula's Choice Purchase

Last Reply by UMTerpFan 1411060900.98 | Started by pommom in Beauty Banter

The day & night moisturizers for oily skin have done a better job than others I've tried. The samples not so much. I got the daily cleanser (so so), the Hydralight toner (not necessary), and the Skin Perfecting 2% BHA gel which resulted in a mild rash, bumps and irritation. Sticking with the Dawn Blue for facial cleanser - awesome - and will continue with the moisturizers and will decide later on if this is going to be a re-order. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 282
1 2 3 4 ...282Next