Shoes & Handbags Offers
67 Members and 10293 Guests Online

pommom's Activity

Not a birdwatcher, but

Last Reply by Pagan 1409439463.583 | Started by pommom in In the Garden

I've noticed as of late that the legions of birds that nest in a huge tree nearby are not chirping in the morning and perching on my patio rails. Why is this? Continue Reading

Re: 14 Year Old Bichon and Teeth Problems

In Pet Lovers 1409363484.82

This is a tough situation. My 13 year old Cocker had 13 extractions when she was surrendered. The no-kill shelter took care of the expense. She was on antibiotics before the extractions occurred; otherwise, it would have cost a fortune. Continue Reading

Re: Have to brag . . .

In Viewpoints 1409268638.33

How refreshing and uplifting to see such good news on these boards! Congratulations to both your daughters and to you, Mom! This type of news brings such good energy to us. Continue Reading

Re: REALLY RENE?

In Fashion Talk 1409057959.223

Kerri - not flattering. Continue Reading

Re: You know that commercial for Sears Optical with the woman and the raccoon

In Viewpoints 1409057758.773

When I worked at a library, I checked out a documentary on raccoons - I think it was entitled Raccoon Nation. They are very intelligent critters. They work the neighborhoods and look/wait for signals when people inside dwellings have gone to sleep. They can twist open anything. Lift heavy trash bin lids, scale walls - well, just about anything you can imagine. A raccoon and her litter (is it called this?) made a garage their home. One of the little ones fell and couldn't get back up a tall fence. The dog was in the yard and was leery of it so kept its distance. The mother raccoon noticed her ... Continue Reading

Another Emmy Question

Last Reply by Complicated 1409020958.817 | Started by pommom in Viewpoints

I didn't see James Gandolfini's (sp?) picture. Did I miss it? Continue Reading

Who sang "Smile" on the Emmys tonight?

Last Reply by AnikaBrodie 1409024289.46 | Started by pommom in Viewpoints

What a beautiful and haunting voice and a touching memorial to those who passed this year. Continue Reading

Re: Tiny House Nation: the kitchen

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409006345.637

Cabin fever would set in within a day. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 277
1 2 3 4 ...277Next