Beauty Offers Ending
164 Members and 19139 Guests Online

pommom's Activity

Mally's Purple Rain E/S

Last Reply by cammybee 1427645022.77 | Started by pommom in Beauty Banter

Found it on ebay and it is such a great shade! Works with my complexion and, yes, is long wearing. Didn't smear, travel or fade. Continue Reading

Re: carlos falchi has passed away

In Fashion Talk 1427580514.7

So sorry to hear this. I recently purchased his fatto a mano (hand-made) black satchel. It is superb. He had an eye for beauty and originality. A real loss. Continue Reading

Re: Jamie's Lipstick

In Beauty Banter 1427569036.07

I'm guessing she has very thin lips and is overcompensating by going way outside her lip line. Continue Reading

Re: Philip Vasyli, founder of Vionic/Orthaheel, found dead

In Viewpoints 1427463620.083

Oh my…how sad. Liam announced it yesterday. He appeared quite upset, but held on. Continue Reading

Pet Emergency Clinic Reviews

Last Reply by RedConvertibleGirl 1427485491.28 | Started by pommom in Pet Lovers

In preparation for an emergency, should one take place, I went online to an emergency clinic that's been mentioned by a couple of people at Unleashed and the grocery store when we stopped to chat. They had only good things to say about it. Too many of the reviews, however, are not complimentary. Things such as misdiagnoses, too many X-rays, too much medication given, etc., etc. kept popping up. Those posting their reviews all took their dogs to their regular vet later in the week and all of them were told that either the diagnosis was incorrect, that the X-rays were not necessary, etc., e... Continue Reading

Re: Coconut oil as a moisturizer

In Beauty Banter 1427377640.893

I use organic, extra virgin coconut oil do to my daily oil pulls. Afterwards, what is left on my lips works great as a balm. Same goes for my hands. My DS uses it on his psoriasis to soothe flaky and irritated patches. Continue Reading

Re: Flower Cosmetics

In Beauty Banter 1427377367.803

My DD loves this line. She reports that the lipsticks leave a nice stain and long wearing. IDK if she's tried the foundation. Continue Reading

Re: Happy Birthday Lolakimono

In Fashion Talk 1427377268.02

Feliz Compleanos, lola! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 348
1 2 3 4 ...348Next