Spring & Summer Beauty
99 Members and 9500 Guests Online

bits's Activity

Re: Who's Here For The 4:00 P.M. Show???

In Judith Ripka 1391377774.23

Hi one! Having a hard time deciding what one item to purchase this visit. This has Bern one if her best visits yet! Continue Reading

Re: who is here for the 11 am show

In Judith Ripka 1391358749.957

I love the today's special value necklace! Continue Reading

Re: who is here for the 11 am show

In Judith Ripka 1391358399.16

What earring is judith wearing? Any idea? Continue Reading

who is here for the 11 am show

Last Reply by SADIE 1391365090.243 | Started by bits in Judith Ripka

Such pretty stuff! Continue Reading

Re: What Ripka/jewelry are you wearing today?

In Judith Ripka 1391194657.18

Thanks for responding girls! You all look wonderful. I just love seeing how we all choose to wear our Ripka! I am getting ideas for future looks already. :) Continue Reading

What Ripka/jewelry are you wearing today?

Last Reply by Jersey Born 1391197628.91 | Started by bits in Judith Ripka

I used to like these threads. It was always kind of fun to hear what fellow Ripkanistas were wearing. Post pics of your looks if u can. If you are techno challenged like me feel free to share the look you are wearing. Left hand Black ceramic watch Triple heart cuff from the ad cuff program Dew drop bracelet Right hand Big and little sister cuff aka The Cuff and matching ring Mixing it up with a kjl jet bead tassel necklace and Joan Rivers gunmetal crystal tear drop earrings. Continue Reading

Re: Has any one read Lisa's post on Fb about Barry Ort

In Jewelry Talk 1388402993.153

Such sad news. I always enjoyed watching him and the KJL he so proudly represented. He seemed like great guy. Gracious and funny. He had a very joyful presence about him. He was an excellent salesperson. I bought quite a bit of KJL because of him. He will be missed. Continue Reading

Re: O/T - Results

In Judith Ripka 1387889384.923

Wonderful news for a wonderful woman! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 73
1 2 3 4 ...73Next